Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 01-29-2009, 10:09 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 154/140/ undecided 129ish ?

Height: 5.6

Default mince pies! friggin mince pies!

yay binging the bane of my life at the moment yesterday I binged but tday I thought I had it under control , but what do i do make mince pies!
12 of them made and now eaten i need to learn not to do this now I feel frustrated and annoyed the familiar old feelings.
Thing is though I could keep eating even though I feel like I am busting at the seems.
Occupying myself is hard as I have nothing to do but browse the fourum and tbh that dosent tend to stop me.
Friggin mince pies why did I even make them I knew all along I would eat all of them.
Question to myself and others why do we do this I have not had a particually stressful day I do not feel down at current ( meds are helping that)
Yet I plan and binge as always I wish I had a normal relationship with food as this is destroying everything that I worked for.

Sigh end of rant!
makelovenotwarcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 06:16 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 180/172/155

Height: 5'6"

GIVE THEM AWAY! GIVE THEM AWAY NOW!

take them to work, give them to family or friends.
I think we bake and cook because it's a homey comforting thing to do. i dealt with this over the holidays, everything i baked, i took to work or gave to my family. if i have it in the house, i'll eat it.

I hate to waste food, so if i can i'd rather give it to someone than pitch it.

when you regain control of your eating, then you can add mince pie to your diet, but right now getting past the need to binge is your TOP priority!!!!!!
kaebea is offline   Reply With Quote