Old 01-29-2009, 06:52 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/222.5/165

Height: 5'7

Talking Finally

I went yesterday at lunch to weigh in and I lost 3 pounds!!!!!! I have been holding a plateau and putting on weight so I was really happy. They suggested when I went in on saturday that I change my fruits and my breakfast. It work, thank goodness, cause I was almsot ready to give up totally. I haven't lost any weight this month, but I am hoping to catch up in the end.

I am also walking, which I have been exercising the past few weeks. I am going to take part in a 5K run the end of MArch. I did it last year, but it took me an hour. Long story, but at least I finished, lol. I will do better this year and that is all that matters!

Last edited by junebaby; 01-29-2009 at 12:10 PM.
junebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 07:09 AM   #2  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

WOOHOOOO!!! Good job!!!
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 10:02 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 217/217/175

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by junebaby View Post
I went yesterday at lunch to weigh in and I lost 3 pounds!!!!!! I have been holding a plateau and putting on weight so I was really happy. They suggested when I went in on saturday that I change my fruits and my breakfast. It work, thank goodness, cause I was almsot ready to give up totally. I haven't lost any weight this month, but I am hoping to catch up in the end.

I am also walking, which I have been exercising the past few weeks. I am going to take part in a 5K run the end of MArch. I did it last year, but it took me an hour. Long story, but at least I finished, lol. I will do better this year and that is all that matters!

Congrats!
lv2ski2004 is offline   Reply With Quote