Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2002, 10:19 AM   #1  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

Default Today is my B-day..... Wednesday!!!

And guess what... I am now 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel old and I look old, at least I think so. Booooo Hoooo!! And my hubby is crabby for no good reason. What a bummer on my b-day!

Other than that.... happy b-day to me!
Old 05-15-2002, 10:38 AM   #2  

Angry

Jen,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!!!!

I will be 31 this July, I feel old too!!!
Old 05-15-2002, 10:39 AM   #3  

Default Happy B-Day!!!!!

I hardly ever post but since its a Birthday, I figured I would say...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful day!!!

Amber
Old 05-15-2002, 11:51 AM   #4  
Started IP 1/8/13

Height: 5'7"

Happy Birthday Jen!!

Sorry guys I've been MIA for the last few days... I'm back! A couple of friends and I took a road trip to Chicago, but didn't manage to see too much. I'll have to go again. We did manage to spend a couple of hours at the Woodfield Mall though -- excellent. Eating up there was nuts, b/c we ate out every time... started out with Dairy Queen -- a double cheeseburger & salad (the salad was more cheese than lettuce, so I didn't eat much of it). Downhill from there... huge BBQ Chicken meal, potato & all, Krispy Kreme (I'd never had one before!), SBarro's pizza & salad, and when we got home we were hungry so we went to El Rancherito. I wanted to eat light, so I got the nachos fajitas under their "light" menu -- wrong! It's huge! And it didn't help that I ate a ton of chips & salsa & a strawberry marguerita too. But I did go for a walk last night, and I'm starting a new day today. A non-food oriented day! Hope I just didn't sabotage everybody's plan by listing my meals. Whoops. Didn't mean to make everyone hungry

I saw the beginning of a napster discussion yesterday -- I use this program WinMX -- I downloaded it off of download.com a while ago... it is awesome! It uses napster and other file-sharing programs and communities but it is remote, so supposedly they can never catch you b/c you're not in one place for very long. Somehow.

where is everyone? Usually there's more people out by now, right? The week is almost over -- it's wednesday!

Well, I've gotta get back to monster.com.....
Old 05-15-2002, 12:13 PM   #5  
Cockeyed Optimist

Happy Birthday Jen-L! Hope your the rest of your day turns out extra special.

Hello to all.

Back to work.

Winter
Old 05-15-2002, 01:08 PM   #6  
Canadian Chick

Default Happy B-Day Jen!

Hey girls!

We finally got back online on Friday but I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to catch up on everything. Our car is in the shop. A HUGE hassle! I'm still not all unpacked either. Also busy with wedding stuff-only six weeks away! All of those things cmbined with normal life are not leaving me much free time these days. Anyway thought I'd pop in a let you all know I'm still around. I've been OP too often lately. I usually start out good but sabotage myself by the end of the day. Frustrating. Oh well gotta keep plugging away. Hope you gals are all doing great. Hopefully this weekend I'll have a chance to catch up on all the million posts I missed. Anyway I've gotta run. Take care everybody. I miss coming in here to read your happy thoughts everyday.

-Rina
Old 05-15-2002, 03:50 PM   #7  
Proud Canadian

Just a quick note to say

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!

I took a kick boxing class last night for the first time - it was the most fun I've had at aerobics.

Hope everyone is having a great day.
KT
Old 05-15-2002, 05:51 PM   #8  

Default Happy Bday JenL!

I've reverted to lurkdom land, but wanted to come out to wish JenL HAPPY BDAY!!! Hope you have a nice evening and that your hubby cheers up.

Noelle
Old 05-16-2002, 10:15 AM   #9  
Scotland's finest export

Default HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN-L!

hey jen - happy birthday! 30 is nothing - don't worry about it. your thirties are more like your twenties these days. have a few birthday drinks for me! hope hubby decrabs soon.
it's sunny in london! woo hoo! i'm off sailing next week but somehow i doubt the nice weather will reach the west coast of scotland. ah well.
i've been buying lots of new clothes for the summery weather. and tonight i'm going to fake tan my legs (hope it works and i'm not little miss streaky after!).
hello to everyone else, it's been really busy at work this week and i better get back to it. hope you all find the motivation to stay OP and shift those pounds! bikini season is just around the corner...
kirsty

OOPS - just realised i posted this on wednesday's thread. not with it. will copy stuff to thursday's!!

Last edited by Kirsty; 05-16-2002 at 11:20 AM.
Closed Thread