Old 01-25-2009, 09:21 PM   #1  

Height: 5' 6

Default worried about weigh in tomorrow

Tomorrow will be my third weigh in. I have lost 6.4 pounds in my first two weeks, but I didn't use my extra weekly 35 points those weeks. I mostly didn't use them because I was saving them in case we went out to eat, but we never did. Well this weekend we have out of state guests so we went out to eat on Friday night and I used some of my extra points. I was really hungry today, so I used a few more of the extra weekly points. I still have a few left, but not many. Now I'm a little worried that I won't lose anything this week!!! Do you use your extra points and still lose?:
Okay, I realized I'm being goofy.... of course you can eat the extra points and still loose - that's what the plan is designed to do!!! Whenever I do something different I just worry.

Last edited by MandiK; 01-26-2009 at 11:09 AM. Reason: addition:
MandiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 12:28 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 270.4/248/150

Height: 5'8"

Try not to stress over it....that's what those weekly points are for.
I try not to use them, and keep it minimal...they ususally go towards beer! ha!
pick7499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 01:43 PM   #3  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Quote:
they ususally go towards beer! ha!
mine go towards half and half for my coffee....one of those things I wont give up

I havent had any issues with using my extra points before weigh-in day.
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 03:43 PM   #4  

Hey, Robin, I started using fat free half and half and I really like it. Have you tried it? It doesn't have too many points but I only used two tablespoons which is the actual serving size. I normally (before WW) would just pour it in the coffee until it made a pretty color, LOL! I also had to get real about the sugar I was using and just used a tablespoon of sugar in my coffee this a.m. No where close to what I am used to, but I want to save my extra points for "chew food", ha!!!
redhead09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 06:07 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 183/148/125

Height: 5'2

I agree with Robin I use my 35 for coffee. I have to have half and half which usually hads up to 2 ponts a day. Weigh in I usually lose. Hope that helps
missjay is offline   Reply With Quote