100 lb. Club - Blog

View Full Version : Blog

Nash
01-25-2009, 04:18 PM
A couple nights ago I decided to go way back to the beginning of a blog I had started in 2005 during my more successful weight-loss attempt. I read it right through from beginning to end and it turned out to be one of the more educational experiences for me. I was able to see everything, my behavioral patterns strong and weak. If you have been keeping a journal for some time or have kept one in the past I strongly suggest doing the same. I now realize how important it is to journal these things - because while the mind may have it's tricks to burry memories or knowledge the written word can not be denied so easily.

Paul

lottie63
01-25-2009, 04:31 PM
This is a good idea.

I don't have any old weight loss blogs, but I did this with my mental health blogs and it really helped me for future probs.

djay
01-25-2009, 05:30 PM
That is a wonderful suggestion!

losingitandlosingitwell
01-26-2009, 08:45 PM
hi paul,

i love your blog banner and the nutrition facts label. i remember stumbling across your blog as a blog lurker sometime early last year. do you have blog comments disabled? good luck this time around, i am rooting for your success over here.

Nash
01-26-2009, 08:59 PM
Hey losingit.. Thank you. I recently transfered the blog over to blogspot for that reason actually, as the original was a simple html I had laid out which restricted any interaction. Being a newbie to blogspot maybe I have set something wrong? You see no comment section at the bottom of the posts?

Thanks,
p