General chatter - Fill in the blanks...

View Full Version : Fill in the blanks...

txnikita
01-24-2009, 11:10 PM
In a perfect world, I would __________ and _________.

mazza
01-24-2009, 11:39 PM
In a perfect world, I would accept that there's no such thing as a perfect world and just live.

lalique
01-25-2009, 01:31 AM
In a perfect world I would wear size 0 jeans and have a pet penguin....

If I had a million dollars I would spend it on _________, _________ and _________ .

ProteinGal
01-25-2009, 02:28 AM
If I had a million dollars I would spend it on houses, cars and vacations.

If I were a man, I would _________ and _____________.

PearFreak
01-26-2009, 11:42 AM
If I were a man, I would grunt and wear flannel shirts to work.

If I could do ___________ , then I'd be able to ______________.

Thighs Be Gone
01-26-2009, 11:50 AM
If I could stop fearing rejection, then, I could try more things.

If I were the president I would ___________and___________.

Lori259
01-26-2009, 12:07 PM
If I were the president I would be proud and happy I was the first african american to be president.

If I was 16 again I would___________ and _________________.

JuliaDH
01-26-2009, 12:25 PM
If I was 16 again I would_ask that boy for a date__ and _embrace more of Moms help______.

If were Bill Gates I would __________________and ______________.

Priscatip
01-26-2009, 12:25 PM
If I was 16 again I would not pay so much attention to silly boys and realize how skinny and pretty I was.

If I could travel in time I would go _________ to do ______________.

kitten
01-26-2009, 03:22 PM
If I could travel in time I would go _to all times__ to do __all things____.

if ________ was totally free, i would _________.

murphmitch
01-26-2009, 03:43 PM
If food was totally free, I would probably eat too much.

If I could travel anywhere, I would go to ______________ & do_____________.

kitten
01-26-2009, 07:00 PM
if i could travel anywhere, i would go to bora bora and simply stay there until i die.

if i could meet anyone in history it would be _______ and i would ask her/him _______________.

murphmitch
01-26-2009, 10:59 PM
If I could meet anyone in history, it would be Jesus and I would ask him how to fix this broken world.

If I could talk to the dead, it would be _____________ and I would as them ___________.

PearFreak
01-27-2009, 11:44 AM
If I could talk to the dead, it would be George Washington and I would ask him if he really wore wooden dentures.

Eating ________ makes me do _________, I occasionally _________ at doing that.

lalique
01-27-2009, 07:09 PM
Eating fast food makes me do feel like i've failed, I occasionally hate doing that.

If I were anyone else but me, I would be ____________ .

murphmitch
01-27-2009, 07:34 PM
If I were anyone else but me, I would be a dog & live in the moment.

If I could do it over again, I would ___________________ so I could___________.

PearFreak
01-28-2009, 09:02 AM
If I could do it over again, I would not eat those two donuts so I could choose the healither low fat muffin instead.

If I were 7 feet tall, I'd notice _________________,and do ____________.

murphmitch
01-28-2009, 09:14 PM
If I were 7 feet tall, I'd notice dust and do some cleaning.

If I won the lottery, I'd buy ___________ first and give some to _________.

Chelby29
01-28-2009, 09:27 PM
If I won the lottory, I'd buy my parents a house and give some to a landscaper.

If I had one month left to live, I'd __________ with __________.

txnikita
01-29-2009, 12:45 AM
If I had one month left to live I would ___Travel the world laughing, smiling, and loving___ with ___my family___.

The best way to get a child to behave is to _____________ and then ___________.

PearFreak
01-29-2009, 09:34 AM
The best way to get a child to behave is to give them jelly beans and juice and then hope they don't spring out of the house from a sugar overload.

If my friend's child did ___________, I'd be sure to __________.

murphmitch
01-29-2009, 10:55 PM
If a friend's child did an evil thing, I'd be sure to tell the friend.

If I could pick a new name for myself, it would be __________ because _________.

PearFreak
01-31-2009, 09:23 AM
If I could pick a new name for myself, it would be Ghorheminimanelilowbemo because not many people would know how to pronounce it corectly.

If a maid came to my house, she'd _______________ because ______________________ .

murphmitch
01-31-2009, 03:46 PM
If a maid came to my house, she'd work long hours, because my house isn't really clean.

If I would only __________, I could really _______________.

mariamherrera
01-31-2009, 06:34 PM
If I would only stop eating 100 calorie packs I could really probably be making faster progress on my diet

I wish I had the guts to _________________ but if I did I'd probably__________

preetyladyserenity
02-01-2009, 05:35 AM
I wish I had the guts to confess my love to my best friend years agobut if I did I'd probably lose his friendship

If was________________________ endless_____________________, then .

rainenroses
02-01-2009, 10:48 PM
If was___walking down an _____________________ endless___road__________________, then .
_i'd never reach the end_________________

my ideal job would be _______________ because___________

murphmitch
02-01-2009, 10:59 PM
My ideal job would be to go to work only when I feel like it, because then I could sleep in when I feel like it.

If I could have any talent, it would be ______________ because that way I could ______________.

rainenroses
02-01-2009, 11:04 PM
If I could have any talent, it would be to sing GREAT because that way I could be on AMERICAN IDOL ( LOL )

I wish i could meet ____________ so i could ________

belezura
02-02-2009, 11:44 AM
I wish i could meet __God__ so i could __understand life better_

Once in a while I try ____________ but never works. Now I just ____________ .

murphmitch
02-02-2009, 05:59 PM
Once in a while I try going the speed limit, but it never works. Now I just speed a little bit.

If I were a painter, I would paint pictures of ___________ because __________.

belezura
02-02-2009, 06:29 PM
If I were a painter, I would paint pictures of __houses_________ because __they look good________.

When I was kid I used to __________________, but now I only __________________.

mariamherrera
02-02-2009, 07:16 PM
When I was a kid I used to always Pout to get my way but now I only whine every now and then ;)

My dream House in a nut shell would be ____________________ and one day I will get it by______________________

belezura
02-02-2009, 07:24 PM
My dream House in a nut shell would be _____by the beach_ and one day I will get it by___marring someone rich_________;)

Everyday I feel ___________________. So I take a shower and start ___________________. That make me ___________________.

mariamherrera
02-02-2009, 07:29 PM
Ever day I feel tired and want to go back to bed SO I take a shower and start getting ready for the day anyways and that makes me still feel tired and wish I was in bed..LOL

I have ____pets they are _________________ their names are_______________

belezura
02-03-2009, 10:55 AM
I have __2__pets they are ______dogs___________ their names are___Pink and the Brain____________

My house is _______________ but I don’t care. If someone _______________. I pretend everything is _______________.

rainenroses
02-03-2009, 11:23 AM
My house is so not perfect but I don’t care. If someone comes over . I pretend everything is in a constant state of chaos ( dont have to stretch the truth there...lol)_.

A slow drive in the country is______________ and does ___________

belezura
02-03-2009, 12:09 PM
A slow drive in the country is_____awful_________ and does _disturb everyone__________

I met __________ the other day and was happy to see __________. But now I am __________.

PearFreak
02-03-2009, 05:00 PM
I met my mother the other day and was happy to see she was wearing the shoes I bought her. But now I am jealous, and want those same shoes.

I ordered ____________ online, but ___________ came in the box instead.

belezura
02-03-2009, 05:15 PM
I ordered ___some cloth____ online, but ___only ________ came in the box instead.

I already __________. Since then someone told me to _____. How could _____?

Lori259
02-03-2009, 08:01 PM
I already Got a (Drivers liscense) Since then someone told me to(get one). How could (They)?

I once was a____________ who liked to__________ now I am a __________.

murphmitch
02-03-2009, 09:51 PM
I was once a kid who liked to ride scary rides, now I am afraid of heights.

I have a little voice in my head that says "________________" to me, so I guess I should listen and ________________.

PearFreak
02-03-2009, 10:37 PM
I have a little voice in my head that says "eat goldfish crackers" to me, so I guess I should listen and buy 3 bags of them.

Once at band camp, I ____________, not only did everyone laugh, but they also _____________.

mariamherrera
02-04-2009, 02:25 AM
once at band camp I remembered I've never actually been too one not only did every one laugh but they alsomade fun of me for never going

One day I will actually_____________________ instead of _____________
and then I will be__________________________

130star
02-04-2009, 02:36 AM
One day I will actually_look at myself in the mirror instead of __rushing past it
and then I will be proud of all my hard work!!

If I was ___________________ I would ____________________ everyday.

mariamherrera
02-04-2009, 02:59 AM
If I was a millionaire I would Go to the day spa every day and half a personal chef cook for me every day

One time when I was a kid I ____________________ to this day I still think ____________________________

ProteinGal
02-04-2009, 04:00 AM
One time when I was a kid I got caught smoking behind an outhouse, to this day I still think how gross that was!

It's wonderful to know this person ______________________ because I have learned to __________________.

rainenroses
02-04-2009, 11:33 AM
It's wonderful to know this person __i have become_ because I have learned to _accept that changes dont happen overnight & to love me as i am right now __.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rainenroses
02-04-2009, 11:33 AM
forgot to add mine..lol

In a room full of mirrors i feel__________ because_________

PearFreak
02-04-2009, 01:08 PM
In a room full of mirrors i feel awkward because I don't like seeing that many different views of my rear.

If I was 3 again, life would be ______________, I'd do ________ and __________ all day long.

murphmitch
02-04-2009, 07:11 PM
If I was 3 again, life would be easier, I'd play, eat and sleep all day long.

If I could go back to school, it would be for _____________, because I have always wanted to _______________.

PearFreak
02-04-2009, 07:44 PM
If I could go back to school, it would be for becoming an obstetrician, because I have always wanted to work with babies

If I was a millionaire, the first thing I'd buy would be ______________ and I'd flaunt it to ________________.

mariamherrera
02-05-2009, 12:15 AM
If I were a millionare the first thing I would buy would be a beach house in the carribean and I'd flaunt it to any one and every one!

When I decided to lose weight I chose to_________________ and so far it_________________________

PearFreak
02-05-2009, 11:49 AM
When I decided to lose weight I chose toeat more fresh fruits and veggies and so far ithas helped me loose the weight.

When eating an icecream cone, I ___________, if it drips down the cone I ________.

Priscatip
02-05-2009, 12:20 PM
When eating an ice cream cone, I am ecstatic and if it drips down the cone I slurp up every drip so I don't lose any ice cream.

If I could go anywhere in the world, I would go ___________ to _______.

belezura
02-05-2009, 01:49 PM
If I could go anywhere in the world, I would go ___to Europe________ to _see many countries at once______.

The other day someone ___________ again. I don't care, because __________________.

PearFreak
02-06-2009, 12:42 AM
The other day someone bumped into my car again. I don't care, because I am getting rid of it anyways.

Yesterday I ate ___________, I only wished I ate ______________ instead.

ProteinGal
02-06-2009, 02:24 AM
Yesterday I ate a couple slices of white bread and honey, I only wished I ate one slice of whole wheat bread and peanut butter instead.

If I could visit Canada I would love to see the ________________ and also the __________ and _________________.

belezura
02-06-2009, 10:34 AM
If I could visit Canada I would love to see the ___biggest mall ever_____________ and also the ___Toronto area_______ and _____the train ride around the country____________.

No one know how ___________. Tomorrow someone will ___________ and now I think ___________.

PearFreak
02-06-2009, 04:43 PM
No one know's how much I LOVE chocolate. Tomorrow someone will probably find out and now I think I'll feel better knowing others know about my chocolate habbit.

If I were a Zoo Keeper, I'd ____________. My fave animal to feed would be the _________ and my least fave would have to be a toss up of the ________ and the _______________.

belezura
02-06-2009, 04:48 PM
If I were a Zoo Keeper, I'd ___be so happy_________. My fave animal to feed would be the __zebra_______ and my least fave would have to be a toss up of the __corn______ and the __peanuts___.

Twice __________ came to my __________. What if__________? Things change and __________.

murphmitch
02-06-2009, 05:11 PM
Twice as many people came to my birthday party. What if more came? Things change and so does my age.

To be the best I can be, I need to _____________ & ______________.

belezura
02-06-2009, 05:22 PM
To be the best I can be, I need to ____lose some more weight_________ & ____work on my attitude__________.

Five marines __________________
since yesterday. Another three __________________
but nothing happened. Someone tell __________________
about this.

murphmitch
02-07-2009, 02:44 PM
Five Marines went AWOL since yesterday. Another three tried to, but nothing happened. Someone tell their mothers about this.

Reading the paper, the article about _________________ caught my eye. It made me think that ________________.

PearFreak
02-07-2009, 04:57 PM
Reading the paper, the article about the booming housing market caught my eye. It made me think that I might buy a second vacation home.

Once there was _________, unlike other _________, this one ate ________ everyday.

happy2bme
02-07-2009, 09:16 PM
Once there was a skinny chick, unlike other girls like her, this one ate whatever she wanted every day.

I have always wished that I could _________, and one day I realized that what held me back was _______, so I finally got my head together and ________ .

PearFreak
02-08-2009, 12:01 AM
I have always wished that I could eat anything I wanted, and one day I realized that what held me back was my additction to the scale, so I finally got my head together and ditched the scale.

If I were a preschool teacher, I'd __________. The best part of being a teacher would be __________.

belezura
02-09-2009, 12:58 PM
If I were a preschool teacher, I'd __be happy________. The best part of being a teacher would be __the amount of vacation time________.

This do not mean that __________________ should put their __________________ under house arrest. They can also __________________.

murphmitch
02-09-2009, 02:12 PM
Belezura, where do you get these weird statements?

This does not mean that mothers should put their teens under house arrest. They can also tie them to their beds.

Sometimes when I dream, I am a _______________ which is weird because ___________.

PearFreak
02-09-2009, 02:15 PM
Sometimes when I dream, I am a zoo keeperwhich is weird because I don't really care for the smell of many zoo type animals.

Summer evenings are spent doing __________ with ________ and ________.

belezura
02-09-2009, 02:23 PM
ahahahahah

I try to make it hard, to be challenging... ;)

Summer evenings are spent doing stuff outside__________ with __friends______ and ___family_____.

Currently, there are 100,000 __________________, and the shortage is__________________. How could someone__________________?

murphmitch
02-09-2009, 03:04 PM
Currently, there are 100,000 people needing shoes and the shortage is increasing. How could someone go shoeless in winter?

My favorite pet was a _______________ named _____________ and I liked to _______________ with them.

belezura
03-10-2009, 12:08 PM
My favorite pet was a ___dog____________ named ____Kate_________ and I liked to _____play__________ with her.

The __________________ will start again. Boys and girls __________________. They also __________________.
__________________.

happy2bme
03-10-2009, 02:00 PM
The summer partying will start again. Boys and girls will hook up . They also like to neck.

While cleaning out my purse I found _________. Somehow it always seems to ______ when I need it most. Next time I'm going to _______________.

belezura
03-10-2009, 02:07 PM
While cleaning out my purse I found ___some keys______. Somehow it always seems to __get lost____ when I need it most. Next time I'm going to _____make a copy of them__________.

Someone once told me __________. Today, I __________. Others tell me __________.

murphmitch
03-10-2009, 03:24 PM
Someone once told me that cloudy days are depressing. Today, I agree. Others tell me spring in coming!

On St. Patrick's Day I plan to _______________ and ________________ because ___________________.

belezura
03-10-2009, 03:39 PM
On St. Patrick's Day I plan to ___have fun____________ and ____drink____________ because ______I deserve it_____________.

Please, let me __________________. Every time I try __________________ someone __________________.

PearFreak
03-11-2009, 11:31 AM
Please, let me take a nap in peace.Every time I try to take a nap someone rings the doorbell.

Every month, the girls and I _________. I can't stand it when __________. Usually we all ___________.

murphmitch
03-11-2009, 11:34 AM
Every month the girls and I go shopping. I can't stand it when we can't find any bargains. Usually we all have a good time.

The last good movie I saw was _________________. I like it because ______________ & _______________ will stick with me.

belezura
03-11-2009, 03:38 PM
The last good movie I saw was ___Slumdog Millionaire______________. I like it because ____of the story__________ & ___the soundtrack____________ will stick with me.

Everyone wants to __________________ . I think __________________. I told __________________last night

murphmitch
03-11-2009, 11:35 PM
Everyone wants to see the economy improve. I think it will. I told my husband last night that I plan to save more money.

If I were the President, the first thing I would do is_______________ to help _________________ & the second thing I would do is ____________________.

PearFreak
03-12-2009, 01:33 PM
If I were the President, the first thing I would do is give everyone a free pedi and mani to help cure ugly hands and feet problems & the second thing I would do is give teachers a raise... all of them deserve more.

I hope in 10 years, I ___________________. If that dream comes true, I'll ___________ and _______________.

belezura
03-12-2009, 01:51 PM
I hope in 10 years, I __will be rich_________________. If that dream comes true, I'll __travel a lot_________ and ____be happy___________.

You know how ___________. It was the ___________.Where did___________go?

murphmitch
03-12-2009, 07:04 PM
You know how to disco dance? It was a blast back then. Where did all the baby boomers who used to go to the disco go?

My favorite Easter candy is ______________. If I had an Easter basket, I would fill it with ___________ & _____________.

belezura
03-13-2009, 02:38 PM
My favorite Easter candy is _the brazilian chocolate egg_____________. If I had an Easter basket, I would fill it with ____truffles_______ & ____dark chocolates_________.

About one year ago__________________. That’s why__________________. __________________ never again.

PearFreak
03-13-2009, 05:21 PM
About one year ago I fell down a flight of stairs. That’s why I now only use elevators. I'll never climb stairs, never again.

If I could only have one wish, it'd be ___________. But in truth, I'd really wish for _________.

belezura
03-13-2009, 05:31 PM
If I could only have one wish, it'd be ____to be thin_______. But in truth, I'd really wish for __losing my extra weight_______.

When I was kid_______. Since then _______. In the future _______.

murphmitch
03-13-2009, 07:54 PM
When I was a kid we could play outside all day (My mother loved it) . Since then, children are more closely supervised. In the future, kids may not go out at all.

My favorite drink is ________________. I have it about ___ times a day. I spend about __________ on it a week.

sharriannia
03-14-2009, 03:27 PM
My favorite drink is __raspberry diet rite______________. I have it about __2_ times a day. I spend about __$3.80________ on it a week.

I love to go to ________ and play _________. I will bring ________ today!

meganbee
03-14-2009, 11:52 PM
I love to go to ____the fair____ and play ____silly games_____. I will bring ____my kids____ today!

If I could only tell _______________that _______________ I know they would understand.

PearFreak
03-16-2009, 10:24 AM
If I could only tell one person that I need to loose a few more vanity pounds I know they would understand.

If I could ______________, I would be ever so happy. Unless ______________ happened.

belezura
03-16-2009, 10:44 AM
If I could ____fly__________, I would be ever so happy. Unless ___something bad___________ happened.

Tell me about ______________. Every time ______________. And you never ______________.

sxulcmnky
03-16-2009, 12:23 PM
If I could get pregnant on purpose with my boyfriend, I would be ever so happy. Unless a miscarriage happened.

sorry i just had my 6th surgery on endometriosis and have been bleeding since (3 weeks) and if i had a baby they could just cut out everything and i'd be ok... but i really want a family and i'm not willing to give up on that just yet. (ps: i'm only 26)

belezura
03-16-2009, 12:27 PM
If I could ____fly__________, I would be ever so happy. Unless ___something bad___________ happened.

Tell me about ______________. Every time ______________. And you never ______________.

sxulcmnky
03-16-2009, 12:38 PM
Tell me about Love. Every time it hurts you.And you never give up hope

If i could ____________, i would never _________ again.

belezura
03-16-2009, 12:47 PM
If i could ____move to a warmer place________, i would never ___complain______ again.

Many years ago ________. Now everyone tells me ________. I wish ________.

sharriannia
03-17-2009, 02:29 AM
Many years ago _I ran_______. Now everyone tells me ___to run_____. I wish __I could run again______.

If I could be a _________, then I would eat ________ for breakfast, lunch and dinner and be content.

belezura
03-17-2009, 10:30 AM
If I could be a __super skinny_______, then I would eat __cheese bread______ for breakfast, lunch and dinner and be content.

Why every time __________________ people look at me? Sometimes I wish __________________. But I know __________________.

meganbee
03-17-2009, 10:45 AM
Why, every time ____ I play with a hula hoop do______________ people look at me? Sometimes I wish __________5 were a little kid again________. But I know ___that its better to embrace my age and my urges to play_______________.

Sometimes I ___________________________ without thinking. I've heard that ___________________ can help, but I ____________________________.

belezura
03-17-2009, 10:49 AM
If I eat one more _piece of cake_______, I am never going to eat ___icing________ again, because I'll be ____fat_________.

Someone once told me __________________. What did he know about __________________. I’ve been __________________ since than.

PearFreak
03-18-2009, 11:08 PM
Someone once told me if I eat too many graham crackers, I'll get a stomach ache. What did he know about stomach aches,I wonder. I’ve been distant from my fav snack, the grahams since than.

If I hear one more person say _________. I'll yell ____________. Unless it is my mother, I'll tell her __________ in a nice calm voice.

belezura
03-19-2009, 01:23 PM
If I hear one more person say _whatever________. I'll yell _get sick of my stomach___________. Unless it is my mother, I'll tell her __how bad it sounds________ in a nice calm voice.

I always wanted ____________ but never could ____________. Today I regret I didn’t ____________.

PearFreak
03-19-2009, 11:44 PM
I always wanted to eat a cariety of seafoods but never could afford to splurge that much. Today I regret I didn’t buy the Seafood item of the month subscription.

If I couldn't wear __________ anymore, I'd stay in the house all day and __________.

belezura
03-23-2009, 11:09 AM
If I couldn't wear ___a pair of jeans_______ anymore, I'd stay in the house all day and __cry________.

I remember when ________. It was ________. I thought ________ but it is too late now.

PearFreak
03-23-2009, 11:40 AM
I remember whenI was five years old. It was a long time ago. I thought of had pictures taken already to cherish but it is too late now.

Someday I'll ___________. Only once I get ______.

belezura
03-25-2009, 04:11 PM
Someday I'll __get married again_________. Only once I get _a boyfriend_____.

What happened with ______? I never saw ______ and now I want ______.