100 lb. Club - Those Weird Things That Come With Being MORBIDLY OBESE. (A thread for laughs)

redreine
01-24-2009, 02:38 PM
First of all, I know we ALL have to hate that label...MORBIDLY OBESE. It makes us sound like monsters. We're just overstuffed teddy bears that need to lose some of that stuffing, aren't we? Yeah, I think I like that better.

I thought I'd make a thread for us to discuss those obnoxious issues that come with being overstuffed. For example, how many of you get boils on your inner thighs from them rubbing together so much? Gah! I loathe that. And another thing? A recent slang term that I've heard lately that makes me cringe? FUPA. (If you don't know what this is, I suggest you go to http://www.urbandictionary.com and search it. Disclaimer : this is a raunchy site at times, and this particular word has a raunchy definition)
And let's not forget the aching back and feet! I can't do dishes for longer than 10 minutes...I don't know about ya'll, but if *I* take a break every 10 minutes, my dishes NEVER get done.

So how about you? What are some "issues" that come with the territory? Anyone have any suggestions or home remedies?

P.S. Have fun with this thread. We all need a laugh during our weight loss journey. Not to mention, once we're at a healthy weight, these problems will have gone away, and it'll be fun to look back on this thread and laugh and think "I'll NEVER have to go through THAT, AGAIN".:D

lottie63
01-24-2009, 02:51 PM
I find the whole fupa thing so offensive and...disturbing really. lol

Bee20nine
01-24-2009, 02:54 PM
ROFL at Fupa, I know about that but for some reason when I hear people talk about it its funny.

Having to worry about if something is going to hold up up before you sit on it.

epiphany4z
01-24-2009, 02:54 PM
hmm I have a few...we had some cheaper toilet seats for a while and my fat booty kept breaking them...i would either break the hooks holding it on or crack the dam thing in half...:o

all underwear rubs in the wrong spots...grrr..;)

jademarlene
01-24-2009, 02:59 PM
How about really small public restroom stalls:mad:

lottie63
01-24-2009, 03:06 PM
How about really small public restroom stalls:mad:

THE WORST! hehe

lottie63
01-24-2009, 03:08 PM
HOw about friends taking you out and they only have a two door?

My fat *** isn't crawling in no backseat! :P

Ten Years
01-24-2009, 03:11 PM
the HEAT. I am always uncomfortably warm in a room where most people are comfortable. I am quite sure this is due to all my insulation.

Having to tie my shoes sorta off to the side because I can't bend straight over. This started during pregnancy and never really went away.

jademarlene
01-24-2009, 03:17 PM
the HEAT. I am always uncomfortably warm in a room where most people are comfortable. I am quite sure this is due to all my insulation.

Having to tie my shoes sorta off to the side because I can't bend straight over. This started during pregnancy and never really went away.

OMG, my shoes tie to the center. How about everybody elses?

redreine
01-24-2009, 03:18 PM
This never really bothered me, but looking back on it now I guess it really should have...

One day I was babysitting my niece (at the time she was 2, now she's 4) and she touched my stomach and said "There's a baby in there!"

I joke now about how I already look like I'm pregnant, and wonder what I would look like once I actually become pregnant...but man. When a 2 year old knows your fat! lol

ANewLife4Me
01-24-2009, 03:27 PM
Chub-rub (thighs). Gak!!!!!!!

luvja
01-24-2009, 04:11 PM
Lmao I love the term FUPA. My best friend and I are constantly talking about our FUPA'S :lol: lol, but we're probably weirdo's :lol:

slimmingsi
01-24-2009, 04:17 PM
fupa is funny i've not heard that before, at work we call them skippy pouches.

i can't lay down in the steam room at the gym with other people in there because if you have to move you get the suction noise.

the way the soles of trainers collapse very quickly.

the way everyone stares at you in a cafe or food hall when you are buying to see what you eating and if they see bad food they tut and shake there heads.

diary
01-24-2009, 04:51 PM
OMG FUPA.... I am going to have to mention it to my sis...

I hate the way I cannot shop at any place in the mall... nothing they have there is big enough for me.

ANOther
01-24-2009, 05:03 PM
Chub rub: check
Boils/skin issues: check
Shoe tying: check (I gave up on tie shoes, they always come untied for me, and now wear mocs, zip-ups or Velcro-strap shoes: although there are some kinds of laces that you don't have to tie, they have a pull-up toggle in them [look for Yankz, the Sahalie catalog has them]. I never was good at tying shoes at any rate, I must have been 9 years old before I got the knack)
Small loo stalls: check (I go to the handicap stall whenever there is one)
Loo making an ominous sound like it might not support your weight: check
FUPA: check!

thistoo
01-24-2009, 05:12 PM
hmm I have a few...we had some cheaper toilet seats for a while and my fat booty kept breaking them...i would either break the hooks holding it on or crack the dam thing in half...:o

This happened to me once, when I was at my high weight. In my parents' house, of course, so it wasn't even my toilet seat! My father was pissed.

I get a random sore on my right hip from time to time from my skin rubbing against my pants. It's always in the same place, only on the right hip. So weird.

kaplods
01-24-2009, 05:19 PM
Having to back up into a bathroom stall, I feel like I should be beeping as I do (and I've also been bitten in the butt - literally - by a toilet seat I've cracked).

Having to use 2 in 1 shampp/conditioner, because I didn't have the energy to rinse, repeat (just losing what I have, I can once again enjoy the luxury of a separate conditioner again).

Wearing bicycle shorts, not for bicycling, but to wear under pantyhose, then finally having to give up wearing pantyhose.

Considering yourself too fat to wear dresses and skirts, and then after gaining more weight, consider yourself too fat to wear anything else.

Being forced to choose between comfortable and beautiful shoes, and then ending up with the choice between beautiful shoes and the ability to walk.

Remembering when your dress shoes had a three inch heel, and now means black athletic shoes or suede mary janes with a velcro closure.

When the only clothing you can share with your thinner sister is a poncho (which comes to your thigh, and on your sister reaches past her knees).

grneyedmustang
01-24-2009, 05:42 PM
Having a hole in your pantyhose which chafes your upper thigh fat. I wanted to take them off in church so bad!!!

Taking an hour to find an outfit that doesn't make you "look fat". (Duh, I look fat in everything because I am fat!)

Feeling like you are going to have to start buying first class plane tickets if you put on any more weight.

Wishing for the day that your clothes don't have a W after the size - or the day that you don't ever have to shop at Lane Bryant again.

LMAO @ FUPA!!! And you can add me to the broken furniture club...I broke a daybed once...

rodeogirl
01-24-2009, 05:51 PM
Not being able to walk from the car to a fishing hole or to go pheasant hunting because it's too hard to walk for a couple hours toting a 20 gauge (which isn't that heavy).

Worrying about turning furniture to kindling.

Worrying about fitting in an airplane seat, booth, or amusement park ride.

Sleep Apnea.

Shopping for clothes (hard to find); shopping for food (like Sli said people check out your cart)

TraceyElaine
01-24-2009, 06:20 PM
Ditto to all of those things! Also not being able to wear the stype of clothing I like.

Stretch marks.

Not being able to get up off the floor without the help of heavy machinery.

Going to a resturant and dreading that the only table left is a booth.

Severe joint pain at age 27.

redreine
01-24-2009, 06:29 PM
I hate going to restaurants and not being able to fit between the seat and the table! My boyfriend and I went out to eat with his family and that happened, and I was so embarassed.

The amusement park ride thing...OMG DO I KNOW ABOUT THAT! I go to King's Island every year, and every year it seems harder and harder to fit on the rides...and I'm so embarrassed. I never want to see the day where they tell me I just won't fit. :(

tolose85
01-24-2009, 06:42 PM
I hate.....Worrying that the harness on an amusement park ride won't close adequately and that you'll have to get off because of it.

This was one of the reasons I had to do this. I got season passes for Hershey Park. I would just die if that happened....

When you have to sit in a table and bench that are connected in a diner and you barely fit in. (and feel terribly uncomfortable the entire time)

When you have to tug at your button down shirt because it keeps "gaping" every time you move.

Feeling so lazy that you don't want to get up for ANYTHING..

I can't wait until all this is OVER... SOON!

fiberlover
01-24-2009, 06:56 PM
Things I do not miss dealing with anymore:

Lifting fat rolls to wash under them.

Rash under my stomach flop in the summer (ouch!)

Having to twist sideways to get through airplane aisles.

Cringeing when walking by a group of young boys, just waiting for the name calling to start.

Checking behind me before dropping down into stadium seating to make sure I don't hit the armrest and hurt myself (did that too many times).

The amusement park ride fear of fitting.

Going to a social gathering and hoping I am not the biggest one there.

redreine
01-24-2009, 07:26 PM
I really get the part about walking by a group of young boys. And it's really the middle school crowd, in all honesty. (The high school crowd notices my large chest and forget the rest, lol)

Daimere
01-24-2009, 08:02 PM
Somehow, this thread doesn't create laughs/fun for me. All this stuff still hurts me. *shrug*

The amusement park ride fear of fitting.
I hated that so much. I cried so hard when I waited 3 hours for a ride I couldn't fit in.

redreine
01-24-2009, 08:19 PM
Somehow, this thread doesn't create laughs/fun for me. All this stuff still hurts me. *shrug*

:hug: I'm sorry. I figured once things along the lines of "FUPA" started rolling it, the laughter would start rolling out. I didn't mean to drudge up any bad memories or anything.

But just remember. This weight loss journey will mean the end of it all! :D

kaplods
01-24-2009, 08:48 PM
Most humor is based on someone's pain. To watch shows like America's Funniest Home Video, you learn that apparently the funniest events in the world, are shots the crotch or being thrown from a horse (ideally at a wedding).

Sometimes humor is only someone else's pain, or pain that we experienced so long ago, that it almost is like it happened to someone else.

Some people can laugh at themselves, even while they're still hurting, and even find it therapeutic, but that's not true of everyone in every situation, and it often depends on how deep and how fresh the wounds are. There's a good chance that a a woman who just found out her husband is having an affair, may not find a cheating spouse joke very funny. On the other hand, she might (especially if the joke has a gruesome ending for the cheaters).

Life sucks sometimes, and both crying and laughing can be the appropriate, even therapeutic response, and there's no need to justify one response over the other. If laughing is your way of dealing with pain, there's nothing to be ashamed of, and if you don't find pain humor funny, that's not wrong either.

The nice thing about this thread is that the title is very clear on what to expect so you can avoid it if you need to.

xJox
01-24-2009, 08:53 PM
All of the above!

Ive never heard the FUPA refrence before though.

Chub Rub- Check! When I worked at the nursing home, I had to buy new pants often. I walked so many miles a day, and my pants would get holes in them where my thighs rubbed.

Not being able to wear dresses- Check! I NEVER wear dresses or skirts because I hate the rub. Some nurse at the health dept that wears skirts all the time (she is heavy too) told me their are some sort of shorts to wear under skirts that are made with regular cotton like my normal undies. She said she wears those. Ive never ran across any shorts type undies like that. The only ones Ive found are boy shorts and those dont work because they roll up, and those girtle type undies.

Panties that rub all the worng areas- Check! This is one that really drives me nuts. I have the hardest time finding undies and bras. More so than other clothes. Either my undies fit correctly through the thigh area, and the wasit comes up to my ear, or the waist fits correctly and my fat roll hangs out the sides at the bottom. Gross, I know.

mygritsconfessions
01-24-2009, 09:00 PM
OK, I too don't understand the public restrooms being so damn small and then the door opening from the inside! Where the heck are you suppose to stand to even get in or out of there? LOL

Another is the irritating, gross rub, rub, swoosh, swoosh from walking in the heat. Please give me some air conditioning set at 65 degrees...LOL

2ndChance09
01-25-2009, 01:37 AM
My thighs rubbing together and causing a rash is one of the most annoying things! Also pants wearing out in the inner thigh area lol. Shoes wearing out fast is annoying as well! My kids always like to touch my stomach and lay on it because it is soft and comfy lol. I kind of like that though, I wish it was flat but it is sweet when my kids get cozy on me.

Another thing I hate is always being warm. I can go outside in the winter without a coat and it doesn't bother me that much! That is okay but in the summer I am sweating and feel so hot all of the time!

One time at my parents house I totally broke their rocking chair. It was really embarrassing and hurt my pride. I felt bad for breaking the chair. They had to pay to get it fixed and I have made sure to never sit on it again!

lalique
01-25-2009, 01:49 AM
FUPA... :rofl:

jademarlene
01-25-2009, 01:50 AM
Not being able to wear corduroys for fear of starting a fire with all the friction between my thighs, not to mention the noise they make, ughhh.

Ten Years
01-25-2009, 01:54 AM
Not being able to wear corduroys for fear of starting a fire with all the friction between my thighs, not to mention the noise they make, ughhh.

Ugh... that's EVERY pair of pants for me. Pants have about a 4-5 month lifespan with me before the inner thighs wear out.

sarahnotsega
01-25-2009, 11:14 AM
The stair-climbing wheeze...need I say more? :p

Michelle98272
01-25-2009, 11:33 AM
I wanted to write something about the FUPA but thought it might be too...um...adult for this site! LOL Oh, how I hate mine. That and my cellulite thighs make me ill.

I will not miss having to put underarm deodorant/antiperspirant under all my chubs....back, fupa, boobs...BLECH.

I am such a sweat-er that I just drip if I don't. It is so gross either way:(
I am excited to be losing weight. Someday, I won't have to worry about all this "extra". The lifting to wash, the lifting to make sure I've dried well, the putting deodorant/antiperspirant on all my folds, the making sure my shirt is long enough to cover it.

girlonfire
01-25-2009, 11:44 AM
I do get the rash between my thighs sometimes and I worry about airplane seat belts because sometimes they have a lot of leftover space and some I only have a few inches. gahhhhh!

GirlyGirlSebas
01-25-2009, 12:16 PM
Rash under my stomach flop in the summer (ouch!)

Does it really go away?! I always thought it just shrunk, but still hung down. I will be so very thrilled if it does go away.

I won't miss doing "things" with the lights out and not wanting Hubby to touch my stomach.

I won't miss having to wear shirts that are long enough to cover the apron tummy.

Jennelle
01-25-2009, 12:44 PM
For the thigh rubbing/chafing, you should try Body Glide. Marathon runners use it to prevent thigh chafe. If you've got a really good sports store near you, you could probably find it, but the only place I've ever been able to find it is on the internet.

I won't miss the horrible bruises I get on my hips from sitting in stadium seats.

I won't miss accidentally knocking students' stuff off their desks with my big arse. (Although that's kind of a moot point, as I've already decided this will be my last year teaching.)

I won't miss the horrible rashes I get in my groin area in the summer. It got so bad last year that I had to get prescription meds.

I won't miss having to buy clothes just because they fit, not because I like them.

I won't miss my feet throbbing at the end of the day.

Ten Years
01-25-2009, 01:02 PM
This has been really amusing but with a lot of these I thinking to myself WHEW! I am so glad I never had THAT problem! Like the "body folds" issue. I don't know if I just got lucky or if my fat is just super-evenly distributed but I realized I do not have any actual "folds" on my body. The only place where one part of my body hangs onto another part is the under-bust area because of this circus-large chest. HOWEVER... that part gets damp and chafes so I have actually taken to using my blow-dryer on it after the shower to make sure it is perfectly dry. So hopefully when I am not fat I won't have to blow-dry my boobs anymore!

mystyblue85
01-25-2009, 01:31 PM
I have a couple to add:

I will NOT miss walking up the stairs at work and having to talk to someone while I'm out of breath, knowing they can tell I'm having a hard time communicating

I will NOT miss feeling like a fat *** for taking an elevator (it always feels like the other people on there feel like I should be taking the stairs)

I will NOT miss the stares I get when I walk into a normal size clothes store (usually I'm shopping for a gift, but its so obvious nothing there will fit me)

I will NOT miss all the comments of: "You would be so much prettier if you lost a few pounds" and "Your face is so pretty"

I will NOT miss being the fattest person in the room

I will NOT miss the stares I get from smaller people when I am in the grocery store buying junk food for my hubby...the stares in the cart are REAL people!

I will NOT miss avoiding all mirrors, reflections of myself, or anything that will give me a glimpse of how I have let myself go...

AND HERES A SHOCKER:
I WILL miss shopping a torrid.com....they have the CUTEST thick girl clothes I have ever seen...

amyk0202
01-25-2009, 01:42 PM
So hopefully when I am not fat I won't have to blow-dry my boobs anymore!

:rofl:--I stand in front of the fan to dry out all those areas. The blow dryer just makes me hot & I sweat--not helpful. Love the the tiny bathroom stalls where I have to try to wedge myself nearly behind the toilet to shut the door ;). I cracked a toilet seat once as well (luckily at my own house). Ugh--the holy cr@p, is that me!!!??? in pictures and mirrors. Also, the limits on DTD with dh--being out of breath or simply not strong enough for certain positions :o. I look forward to not worrying about whether furniture will hold me--camping chairs are the worst. We love to go camping & last year I totally destroyed a chair (squash!!!) & when I went to replace it I could only find ones that went up to 225. Oh! And going to parent teacher conferences & being expected to sit in those tiny little child sized chairs--they're like half the size of my rear. Like that's going to happen.

Scarlet
01-25-2009, 02:01 PM
This is a great thread--makes me feel I'm not alone!

Toilet stalls are the worst, trying to get around the door that opens in---why can't the door open out?

Tiny stalls for trying on clothes, you can't see what the stuff looks like on you.

My belly, having to wash under it or it gets a rash....

Last year we went to Hawaii, and I worried both ways if I could click the seat belt (I could thankfully!)

Going to restaurants with other people and worrying about whether there will be seats I can sit in, same with going to movies.

Going to stores with my daughter and needing to find a place to sit down and rest (that's also because my knees are bad) and not being able to find any chairs...

Not being able to join my kids on their hikes...or even get down on the floor easily to play lego with my granddaughter as I can't get back up!

I wear only dresses and skirts as I hate the way I look in pants....I would really like to be able to wear pants!!!

We will all someday be able to look at all this and laugh if we can't now---but some of this is really funny!!

redreine
01-25-2009, 03:24 PM
I OFFICIALLY HAVE NO JEANS.

My mother had to sew my favorite pair last not because of the gaping hole in the inner thigh area. Which all of my jeans now possess.

I always end up cutting my jeans into shorts or skirts because of the holes in that area. (yes, the skirts and shorts are VERY short, lol)

I put deoderant on under my boobs, too! (I'm like a G cup, I swear. ugh.)

Something I really won't miss? My current boyfriend and my ex boyfriend have both uttered this phrase during *ahem* "nighttime activities": "I love your belly" WTF? lol. I certainly won't miss that.

NeanieBean
01-25-2009, 08:26 PM
I laughed all the way through this thread. I have experienced almost everything on the thread. It is so comforting to know I am not alone. That is truly the best thing about this forum. Thank all of you!

One of my most embarrassing moments: Going rafting with my family - The rafting company searched for quite a long time to find a life vest that would fit - and then of course getting the raft and the guide put EVERYONE else on the other side for balance.

And one of the things I hate the most - going to a spa and they give me a tiny little robe that wraps a third of the way around my body. One spa didn't have any bigger robes so they gave me towels to hold in front of myself.

jademarlene
01-25-2009, 08:35 PM
I went on a cruise and one of the side trips was a speed boat ride thru the bay, well they gave out rainsuits so we wouldn't get that wet but I couldn't fit into any that they had. The attendent was more embarrassed than I was, he goes in the back and comes out with this suit that I swear they must have put on the boats to keep them dry. I hadn't seen this man in back who was bigger than me and he asks if they have anther one that size, I told him to jump in with me, they were wrapping rope around us to keep these things up. By that time we were laughing, the boat ride was great and the best part.................everyone else got soaking we, he and I were dry because of all the extra suit material we had wrapped around us, lol.

lottie63
01-25-2009, 08:40 PM
I have a couple to add:

I will NOT miss walking up the stairs at work and having to talk to someone while I'm out of breath, knowing they can tell I'm having a hard time communicating

I will NOT miss feeling like a fat *** for taking an elevator (it always feels like the other people on there feel like I should be taking the stairs)

I will NOT miss the stares I get when I walk into a normal size clothes store (usually I'm shopping for a gift, but its so obvious nothing there will fit me)

I will NOT miss all the comments of: "You would be so much prettier if you lost a few pounds" and "Your face is so pretty"

I will NOT miss being the fattest person in the room

I will NOT miss the stares I get from smaller people when I am in the grocery store buying junk food for my hubby...the stares in the cart are REAL people!

I will NOT miss avoiding all mirrors, reflections of myself, or anything that will give me a glimpse of how I have let myself go...

AND HERES A SHOCKER:
I WILL miss shopping a torrid.com....they have the CUTEST thick girl clothes I have ever seen...

OH MAN! I hate when my one VERY SKINNY guy friend drags me shopping at H & M when CLEARLY nothign will fit me there. I feel ridiculous!

Buttercup
01-25-2009, 09:01 PM
OMG!!! I LOVED this thread! It is good to laugh at ourselves but to also know I am not alone. I had to get a MRI recently and I was too big to fit into the machine!!! What??? The other (bigger) one was broken! I walked out to a waiting room of people who were next and my poor husband says ,"Wow! That was fast!" I felt pretty sad. And I have also flown recently and did have a horrible time fastening the seat belt! And the bra issues...I could go on forever. I get (have) a terrible rash around my bra line. AND once I lose weight I want to become the sex kitten my husband deserves!!!

2ndChance09
01-25-2009, 09:01 PM
Oh redreine your post made me think of another one. One time my husband told me I was so sexy chubby and he that liked me either skinny (which I was before having kids) or chubby but not inbetween. I was like WTH?! Lol. He meant is as a compliment but it came across weird, kind of funny though lol.

2ndChance09
01-25-2009, 09:04 PM
Oh I thought of another one...waiting forever at the Dr's office for them to find a bigger cuff for the blood pressure machine and have them make comments like oh we hardly ever use the big cuff so I don't know where it is. Um okay do you never have bigger people come here or something?! Lol, it is embarrassing!

2ndChance09
01-25-2009, 09:08 PM
Oh I just thought of another one lol, having to wear 2 hospital gowns (each on a different way) so both sides are covered!

Ten Years
01-25-2009, 10:32 PM
OH man the hospital thing reminded me of this....

I had to have an ultrasound about a year ago for a non-pregnancy related thing and after a couple of minutes the technician said "Um, could you, uh, pull your belly up a little bit?" I wanted to crawl under the table.

lottie63
01-25-2009, 11:21 PM
I find it odd that some of you have problems that I have never had even though you are smaller than me and are the same height.

For example, I use the regular sized cuff for blood pressure, and I have had an MRI and fit intot he machien but then again I don't know if it was a 'big' machine or a 'small' machine?

Also I'm really surprised I dont' get rashes. I mean I have flops of fat everywhere! *LOL*

I guess I should stop questioning it and just consider myself lucky!!!

Daimere
01-25-2009, 11:26 PM
Yes, I will miss Torrid. :( And I always hate it when my friends drag me into a regular store. I really feel like people are thinking, "PFFFT, you can't fit into anything here!"

Bee20nine
01-26-2009, 01:01 AM
I will NOT miss feeling like the odd man out when my friends and I go shopping together and they can go in 98% of the clothing stores, and I can only go in Torrid and Lane Bryant.

I will NOT miss fixing my shirt every 10 seconds to make sure that my "fat folds" are "concealed".

I will NOT miss feeling as large as the Titanic next to my Paris Hilton sized friends.

I will NOT miss seeing the dirty looks a waiter gives me for ordering water or a diet coke at dinner because they think they only thing I should have is full boat coke cause I am a fattie.

redreine
01-26-2009, 01:27 AM
lottie, I get what you're saying. I guess I'm lucky, too...I'm the same size or bigger but don't have a lot of these issues. Maybe the weight is just distributed differently?

lalique
01-26-2009, 01:32 AM
Reading this thread made me laugh so hard I actually snorted & almost fell off my seat.... I love this! I'm not alone!!!!!

Thing I hate the worst.... feeling totally mortified & embarrassed of my body when my boyfriend & I are "together" (*winkwink*)... & jumping away everytime he gets close to my stomach.

redreine
01-26-2009, 02:24 AM
Sex is another thing I feel very lucky with. To me, since he's dating me and seeing me naked, he obviously loves my body, so there is nothing to be self-concious about.

Plus, men are so focused on the act that they don't notice every little imperfection. We're goddesses to them.

Americaninuk
01-26-2009, 04:00 AM
i will not miss feeling like im redoing the scene from shallow hal when i sit in a chair. i keep waiting for all 4 legs to spread eagle on me.

i will not miss having a boil under my stomach flap and having to have hubby lift up my bulk and check it out for me.. didnt bother him, but i wanted to die.

i will not miss getting up outta bed and my stomach hitting my legs with that 'sound' that only We recognise.

i will not miss having a very narrow bathtub and having to turn the water on and off with my toes cause i cant lean forward enough to reach the faucets.

i will not miss hubby reaching to just touch a breast and me worring that its sweaty underneath and dont wanna gross him out.

i will not miss bathing just before 'ahem' each and every time cause i sweat in my groin area and dont want him to know.. i miss the spontinaiety.

i will not miss boobs on my back.. the ones in front are bad enough, but on my back?

i will not miss having my shoes tied on the sides cause i cant reach to tie em in the middle... you can always tell a heavy person by that lol

i will not miss the backache i get from standing long periods.. long as in 10 mins lol

i will not miss my lack of 'ahem' drive cause its easier to just watch a film than to actively participate.. gosh i have gotten so lazy

im sure there are zillions more, but its someone elses turn lol

rodeogirl
01-26-2009, 04:12 AM
So hopefully when I am not fat I won't have to blow-dry my boobs anymore!

Best. Quote. Ever. I laughed so loud I think I woke up my neighbor.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Daimere
01-26-2009, 06:19 AM
I will NOT miss thinking that my boyfriend isn't having sex because I'm hideous cause I'm fat. Even when he assures me he is just tired, sick, or otherwise.

Jen415
01-26-2009, 10:10 AM
All of the above!

Chub Rub- Check! When I worked at the nursing home, I had to buy new pants often. I walked so many miles a day, and my pants would get holes in them where my thighs rubbed.

Not being able to wear dresses- Check! I NEVER wear dresses or skirts because I hate the rub. Some nurse at the health dept that wears skirts all the time (she is heavy too) told me their are some sort of shorts to wear under skirts that are made with regular cotton like my normal undies. She said she wears those. Ive never ran across any shorts type undies like that. The only ones Ive found are boy shorts and those dont work because they roll up, and those girtle type undies.

Panties that rub all the worng areas- Check! This is one that really drives me nuts. I have the hardest time finding undies and bras. More so than other clothes. Either my undies fit correctly through the thigh area, and the wasit comes up to my ear, or the waist fits correctly and my fat roll hangs out the sides at the bottom. Gross, I know.

Alana Jo: Maybe this will help:

http://www.roamans.com/clothing/Comfort-Choice-3-pack-bloomers.aspx?PfId=147923&DeptId=10005&ProductTypeId=1&PurchaseType=0

I haven't bought these for myself yet, but I may do so today! I've actually been wearing bike shorts under my skirts to protect me from chub rub, but these look more warm weather friendly!

S.A.S.H
01-26-2009, 10:25 AM
I will not miss doing jumping jacks and hearing the slapping sound my belly and boobs make when they come crashing down together.

I wont miss not participating in group sports because of embarrassment.

I wont miss being so freakin shy because Im afraid people will make fun of me, or I dont want to call attention to how fat I am.

And I, too, have broken a toilet seat :lol:. We now have a plastic one.

I can't wait until im not afraid to go to six flags because I know I'll fit!

fiberlover
01-26-2009, 01:00 PM
Does it really go away?! I always thought it just shrunk, but still hung down. I will be so very thrilled if it does go away.

I do have loose skin on my tummy now, but I never had children - so there isn't really much flop left - it's just loose. I did not get a single sweat rash there this summer. And I really could only tell about here on 3FC because nobody else gets it or why it's such a big deal LOL!

time2lose
01-26-2009, 02:28 PM
Alana Jo,
Years ago, I bought an undergarment that was called a "pant slip", I think. they are longer than the bloomers Jen415 posted. They are more like these Snip-to-fit culotte underliner (http://www.roamans.com/clothing/Snip-to-fit-culotte-underliner.aspx?PfId=23601&DeptId=10010&ProductTypeId=1&PurchaseType=0).

They have been a life saver to me. Or maybe I should say "thigh saver" :)

Redflame
01-26-2009, 03:33 PM
About the rashes: many of the rashes are caused by a reaction within your body and yeast. Some people NEVER get then, like Lottie, because your chemical make up is different, and some people get them at a size 18!

Things I will never miss:
The bruise I have on each side from the base of the boning of my bra. Love Avenue Bras, but hate the bruise.

And one I have not seen yet; I love bathes, basically to soak my aching joints from my weight! Every night I take a hot bath, and I always let the water out before I get out. I take a bath so hot that I physically need to cool down bevore I start moving around or I get light headed. ANYWAY I will NOT miss the Dam my fat arse creates. The water all drains and I still have a couple inches behind me that is waiting to drain through the small cracks and crevises! Nasty!

Michelle98272
01-26-2009, 03:48 PM
I will not miss doing jumping jacks and hearing the slapping sound my belly and boobs make when they come crashing down together.

I've often said that I'd take up running when "they" designed a sports girdle like the sports bra that prevented my belly from flapping up and down! LOL My sports bra did the job of holding my boobies down flat but my belly marched to the beat of its own drummer. GROSS! :o I need a FUPA bra!

I love 3fc for giving me an avenue to discuss these bothersome and embarrassing issues that NO ONE other than a fat guy/fat girl could understand.

redreine
01-26-2009, 04:26 PM
I'm so glad I decided to do this thread. I was really excited to post this, too. :)

I HATE the feel of my stomach against my legs when I sit up and get out of bed, etc. I also hate that I actually have a nice butt, however it just looks flat because my backfat is there! :(

I won't miss lovehandles. I won't miss backfat. I won't miss arm fat that makes it so you can't wear cute sleeveless shirts. (Swaying in the wind comes to mind).

DOUBLE CHINS. None of us will miss those, will we?! Right now I'm worried about getting my engagement ring. I just know he'll want to put it on me, and it won't fit my sausage fingers. I even have fat toes!

lottie63
01-26-2009, 04:48 PM
I won't miss having to stand at the docs office waiting room because I"m afraid my hips will get stuck between the arms of the chairs!

Jen415
01-26-2009, 04:54 PM
I won't miss having to stand at the docs office waiting room because I"m afraid my hips will get stuck between the arms of the chairs!

This reminds me of a scene from that TV show Ruby (about the obese woman from Savannah losing weight). She walked all around the doc's office to find an armless chair and found none...so she asked the receptionist if she could use an office chair. Sad. But I know how she felt...

Trazey34
01-26-2009, 05:07 PM
OK i'm at work right now and giggling my head off! great thread! you gotta laugh or you'll cry!!!

chub rub & boils I've never had, simply because i wear pants! I'm sure if i wore skirts it would be a different story!

the small bathroom stalls! yoikes!!!

tying shoes to the side -- NO!! I have a bench in front of the door and foot goes up on it and you can tie centre no problems LOL

chins - heh, who doesn't

my personal BLECH is the bulge above my elbow -- it's considerably deminished but i still notice that little sucka!! hehehe

the joys of chub!

sarahnotsega
01-26-2009, 05:41 PM
Here's one that might border on TMI...
Getting suctioned to a tanning bed...has this happened to anyone else??

redreine
01-26-2009, 05:55 PM
Ha! I get suctioned to EVERYTHING.

I have something that I actually wonder about, and it will definitely be considered WAY tmi, but I figure if there is any one place to ask about it, it would be here.

Does being overweight cause weight gain in your...well...your vagina? I know that's SUCH a weird question, but my best friend is a lesbian and she has told me before about how she thinks fat vaginas are disgusting, and it made me wonder. Because I figured they all looked the same, basically. :S

Michelle98272
01-26-2009, 05:57 PM
Does anyone else powder their belly button or tail bone divot? This is far worse that the FUPA tmi, but being a big girl that happens to sweat...I get icky smelly (I bathe every day!) belly button and tail bone divot if I don't powder up like a baby. Yuck. Maybe it just a "me" thing not a fat girl thing..but I don't remember being stinky when I weighed 155lbs.

One thing i saw on tv the other day on the 900 lb mom show on TLC, she said that a common misconception is that fat people smell. She said that fat people do not smell. I had to think..."This fat girl does!"

This is truly a laugh or you will cry thing. Redreine, thank you for this avenue for venting!!

luvja
01-26-2009, 05:59 PM

I have something that I actually wonder about, and it will definitely be considered WAY tmi, but I figure if there is any one place to ask about it, it would be here.

Does being overweight cause weight gain in your...well...your vagina? I know that's SUCH a weird question, but my best friend is a lesbian and she has told me before about how she thinks fat vaginas are disgusting, and it made me wonder. Because I figured they all looked the same, basically. :S

All vagina's look different :lol: Yes there is such thing as a 'fat' vagina.... Some guys love the fat pum pum! ;) It's not a bad thing really. In Jamaica the 'fat pum pum' is desired.

Michelle98272
01-26-2009, 05:59 PM

This is tmi for sure!! LOL I've heard that some gentlemen prefer bigger girls vs. smaller just for this very reason. Without going in to too much detail I think it could make things more snug? :o

Jenni
01-26-2009, 06:06 PM
I love this thread. It is so nice to know I am not alone in all of these things. I will not miss not being able to run after my 3 year old because my joints hurt so badly that running is impossible. I will not miss the boils or the chub rub. I would love to wear a sleaveless shirt; but can't because my arms are so gross.

I want to be able to go on amusement park rides; but am so afraid to try since I was one of those who was kicked off because the seatbelt didn't fit me.

I am looking forward to being able to wear my seatbelt in my car without feeling like I am suffocating!

I, too, will not miss wondering if a chair will hold me or not.

I am so looking forward to a few more kinky things in the bedroom with my husband and not thinking of how everything is "hanging". He deserves more than the missionary position!!

redreine
01-26-2009, 06:28 PM
LOL. Sorry about my tmi, but I just HAD to know!

Also, my bellybutton smells weird too. I thought that was something all people dealt with though. It's nice to know it will go away with the weight! (I always spray perfume in my bellybutton)

Everyone, don't thank me for this thread...thank yourselves! You all posted and you think about this stuff every day, all I did was add a title and put it in a public forum! ;)

Trazey34
01-26-2009, 06:42 PM
belly button smells weird?? WTF??? LOL ps how'd you get your nose down there ;)

redreine
01-26-2009, 06:49 PM
LOL. I have a GINORMOUS nose!

Seriously, though. This will sound strange, but put your finger in your bellybutton and then smell it. Hahaha.

Redflame
01-26-2009, 07:41 PM
OMG............I have read it ALL now!!!:dizzy:

For me, the belly button thing is a yeast growth issue just like under breasts and what have you....occurs for me with some choices of food (actually alot of wheat products) in conjunction with tight waist bands or non-breathing underwear that sufficate the belly button. I will be thankful for a real belly button some day and not the freakin' grand canyon!~

Blinky963
01-26-2009, 08:17 PM
I'm totally afraid of those picnic tables where the seat benches are attached. If you're on the slightest incline it just takes one person getting up to topple the whole thing. Not fun.

Daimere
01-26-2009, 08:25 PM
Also, my bellybutton smells weird too. I thought that was something all people dealt with though. It's nice to know it will go away with the weight! (I always spray perfume in my bellybutton)
I will have to try putting baby powder in there. I hate that problem so much

thistoo
01-26-2009, 08:26 PM
my personal BLECH is the bulge above my elbow -- it's considerably deminished but i still notice that little sucka!! hehehe

Ugh, I have this too and I HATE it. No matter how much weight I lose my upper arms still seem enormous. I fear the amount of excess skin I'm going to have left over in my 'wings', I really do.

luvja
01-26-2009, 08:27 PM
I was and still am a little afraid of sitting on plastic yard/porch chairs! You know what I'm talking about right?...like those cheap chairs you can buy at Walmart. They break SO easily!!!!!!! I've broken a couple in my time :lol:

redreine
01-26-2009, 08:48 PM
You know what I'm noticing right now that I'm hating?

My laptop not completely fitting on my lap because it's getting pushed off by my belly! Argh! lol

That being said, I still have no idea where to start with my diet. I cut out the soda and lost 8 pounds, and I'm not sure if I've lost any since then. I've been working on eating better, however it would definitely be a lot easier if I had a set plan.

I'm going to the doctor on Wednesday, so hopefully he will have something for me.

Michelle98272
01-26-2009, 08:54 PM
You know, Redreine~My Dr. suggested Weight Watchers for me. I had made the appointment to get the OK from her to begin a weight loss plan (you know the disclaimer they always say...Contact your Dr. to see if you should put your fat a** on a diet!) I hadn't told her yet that I started WW and was getting ready to when she suggested it. I've lost 13-15 lbs...slow and steady but it's about lifestyle choices...changing things slowly make the biggest long lasting changes.

redreine
01-26-2009, 09:00 PM
I would love to be able to do WW. All kinds of people have told me it's a great idea, but it's just not in the budget right now.

I live with my mom and stepdad because I can't find a job, she has a minimum wage job as a cashier and he has a part time job as a janitor.

I'll be getting an apartment soon with my fiancee, and he's trying to get a factory job, and so I'll be applying for jobs in that area, but even then we'll be on an incredibly strained budget.

2ndChance09
01-26-2009, 09:08 PM
^I know that feeling. We are renting a small place. I am a SAHM and DH is going to school full time so we have barely any money.

Daimere
01-26-2009, 09:09 PM
I would love to be able to do WW. All kinds of people have told me it's a great idea, but it's just not in the budget right now.

I live with my mom and stepdad because I can't find a job, she has a minimum wage job as a cashier and he has a part time job as a janitor.

I'll be getting an apartment soon with my fiancee, and he's trying to get a factory job, and so I'll be applying for jobs in that area, but even then we'll be on an incredibly strained budget.

You know if you can just walk into a WW meeting site and just purchase the basic materials(mine was the deluxe around $40 but there is a basic kit) if you can't afford the at home kit (basic-$99). I heard some people just bought the $10-20 WW calculator and used that mostly.

2ndChance09
01-26-2009, 09:09 PM
BTW I have the stinky belly button thing too, it grosses me out!

Also in the summer I easily get sweat that drips down my back eww and get sweaty *down there* which causes painful rashes. I have tried baby powder which helps some.

I am a fanatic about hygeine but I still feel smelly in the summer when it gets really hot.

Bee20nine
01-26-2009, 09:13 PM
redreine

I do it without the meetings and online help. I get a lot of help here, and I have lost 47lbs in about since April 08. I was unemployed from mar08-sept08, and have had a 10-15hr a week job at $7/hr since then, I was in school full time until December. It can be done I promise, its not the quantity as so much the quality of the food you eat. I find that I spend a lot less on food now that its better food for me as I did when I wasn't dieting

GirlyGirlSebas
01-26-2009, 09:19 PM
That being said, I still have no idea where to start with my diet.
Calorie counting is cheap and easy. Try a free site like Fitday or The Daily Plate. Most people start off around 1800 calories and work down from there. Just don't go below 1200, even when you get much smaller. As you learn what calorie count works for you, then you can work on switching out your food to the healthiest alternative possible...plenty of fresh fruits, veggies, whole grains, healthy oils like olive oil, and watch the added sugar.

GirlyGirlSebas
01-26-2009, 09:20 PM
I must look totally crazy. I'm trying to see if my belly button has an odor issue. :dizzy:

redreine
01-26-2009, 09:23 PM
Thanks a lot guys, I really appreciate the help. :)

WW is about a half hour from where I live. The next time I'm over there, I think I'll stop by. I went to the website, but even that costs money. I never ask for money from anyone, and my fiancee and his family buy me a lot of things. (Which actually makes me feel awful :()

Really if I could just get my mom to sit down with me and figure out a grocery bill and mealplans, it would be so much easier. Her and my stepdad are in that mindset of "Just because you're on a diet doesn't mean everyone else should suffer."

It can be pretty disheartening. Right now I'm good with cutting out soda and cutting down sodium, and I'm focusing pretty hard on figuring out what's good for me, diet-wise. Not to mention the stress of planning a wedding. It's a lot to handle.

Thighs Be Gone
01-26-2009, 09:31 PM
I absolutely love this thread.

I so agree on the calorie counting--it's easy and cheap. I also like that I learn so much about foods in the process--what a serving looks like, which item has the most fiber, which has the most protein, which one fills me up more, etc.

Daimere
01-26-2009, 09:32 PM
Thanks a lot guys, I really appreciate the help. :)

WW is about a half hour from where I live. The next time I'm over there, I think I'll stop by. I went to the website, but even that costs money. I never ask for money from anyone, and my fiancee and his family buy me a lot of things. (Which actually makes me feel awful :()

Really if I could just get my mom to sit down with me and figure out a grocery bill and mealplans, it would be so much easier. Her and my stepdad are in that mindset of "Just because you're on a diet doesn't mean everyone else should suffer."

It can be pretty disheartening. Right now I'm good with cutting out soda and cutting down sodium, and I'm focusing pretty hard on figuring out what's good for me, diet-wise. Not to mention the stress of planning a wedding. It's a lot to handle.

My boyfriend is not on WW. I just asked him to honestly answer if he is suffering. His answer was, "No." I don't control if he can eat a pbj sandwhich if he wants. I sorta control his portions but I let him have seconds. I just make veggies and healthy, veggie fortified main meals. ^_^ I lived with a room mate. He didn't suffer cause I was on a diet. His food was off limits and I just ate my healthy foods. I made separate meals than him. There was only 2 times I ate the same thing he cooked. Since he is naturally skinny, his tendency to put food on the place was much smaller than mine.

redreine
01-26-2009, 09:37 PM
I'm not even sure HOW to do the calorie counting. I went to one of those websites (fitday, I think?) and I'm lost. I mean, I ate a bowl of chicken and noodles and had a biscuit. I'm supposed to plug this in, but then all these things come up...ack.

And then going to the mealplan sites. I would quite honestly have to get rid of all the food in my house and buy all new food to do anything on those mealplans. And to sit and count out 6 oz. of this and 1/3 cup of that? It sounds like a prison to me.

I'm sorry, I know that sounds so whiny, but I am SO frustrated right now with trying to figure out this healthy eating plan.

Daimere
01-26-2009, 09:43 PM
I'm not even sure HOW to do the calorie counting. I went to one of those websites (fitday, I think?) and I'm lost. I mean, I ate a bowl of chicken and noodles and had a biscuit. I'm supposed to plug this in, but then all these things come up...ack.

And then going to the mealplan sites. I would quite honestly have to get rid of all the food in my house and buy all new food to do anything on those mealplans. And to sit and count out 6 oz. of this and 1/3 cup of that? It sounds like a prison to me.

I'm sorry, I know that sounds so whiny, but I am SO frustrated right now with trying to figure out this healthy eating plan.

Look on the nutrition label. THAT IS THE KEY. Most soups are 2.5 servings. SO one can is actually not 100 cal but 250 calories. You don't even have to put it on the sites. You can just write it on a piece of paper.

jademarlene
01-26-2009, 09:45 PM
I am picturing everyone who is reading this thread trying to smell their belly button right now, lol.

It can be frustrating redreine, I found that working on controlling my portions is helpful. I no longer go back for seconds (and thirds and fourths), I have also started using smaller plates and bowls and to me that really makes a difference.

Buttercup
01-26-2009, 09:58 PM
I was looking forward all day to the time I could come and see what else was written on this thread! It is great! We have to laugh and it is nice we can laugh together! I also powder the butt crack divet! I also Love the hairdryer for under the boobs and "the land down under"! One thing I will not miss is my stomach being a table. And if it is any consolation I feel funny during sex too. It is hard to strike a sexy pose! I use the old line,"It's not you, it's me" to my husband. Good thing he is good humored.

As far as the calorie counting...it is hard for me too. I am trying to make good food choices and making a point to eat more fruits and veggies. I am seeing a nutritionist this week so it will help to have it down on paper for me. My problem also is that I can go all day without eating but at night I turn into a major grazer. So I am making a point to eat during the day. Small changer so I am not too overwhelmed. We can do this!!!

Thank you everyone for sharing these painful things. It is good to blow them away with a good laugh!

redreine
01-26-2009, 10:00 PM
Portion control is so fun in my family. Everyone's favorite thing to say to me is "That's all you're gonna eat?!" (we're southern)

I just jiggle my fat tummy and walk away, lol.

Daimere
01-26-2009, 10:04 PM
I eat correct portions on everything EXCEPT veggies. I eat a ton of green veggies/0 points veg (75%/85% veg). I portion anything that has points though like a starchy veggie.

Michelle98272
01-26-2009, 10:50 PM
I was looking forward all day to the time I could come and see what else was written on this thread! It is great! We have to laugh and it is nice we can laugh together! I also powder the butt crack divet! I also Love the hairdryer for under the boobs and "the land down under"! One thing I will not miss is my stomach being a table. And if it is any consolation I feel funny during sex too. It is hard to strike a sexy pose! I use the old line,"It's not you, it's me" to my husband. Good thing he is good humored.

As far as the calorie counting...it is hard for me too. I am trying to make good food choices and making a point to eat more fruits and veggies. I am seeing a nutritionist this week so it will help to have it down on paper for me. My problem also is that I can go all day without eating but at night I turn into a major grazer. So I am making a point to eat during the day. Small changer so I am not too overwhelmed. We can do this!!!

Thank you everyone for sharing these painful things. It is good to blow them away with a good laugh!

LOL "Land down under!" With the FUPA thing going on, it is indeed "down under". LOL:lol:....wahhhh:cry:

redreine
01-26-2009, 11:12 PM
My bff uses that term...FUPA...on a regular basis, and I had never known what it meant. Imagine my surprise when I finally looked on urban dictionary. For the first time in my life, I actually felt bad about my sex life in relation to my weight.

Michelle98272
01-26-2009, 11:21 PM
I heard it used once in a very derogatory way on the radio...I dislike that part of my body so much that I thought of it thereafter that way. Although, I never ever discussed this word or body part with anyone. Funny that I have more in common with you all (perfect strangers) than any of the other people in my life. Most of my friends are thin...even the chubbier ones...I couldn't say FUPA or talk about fat rashes or smelly belly buttons and booty cracks. It really sucks to be big and have all these self induced maladies. But it is good to laugh at them...to poke fun and own them.

redreine
01-26-2009, 11:32 PM
Another thing I won't miss?

Having friends that are getting ready to pop out a baby STILL being MUCH smaller than I am.

Daimere
01-26-2009, 11:35 PM
One a quite depressing, "I have no friends and I'm grossly fat days" I was having in September, my boyfriend dragged me to the game shop. I wore my favorite top that has an empire waist with loads of cleavage (in a male dominated atmosphere). It was my 2nd normal size shirt to buy which meant a lot to me. And this 9 year old asked me when I was due. >.<

kiki100
01-26-2009, 11:40 PM
For the SBB (smelly belly button) or any other crack issues try honey dust from Kama Sutra! It's sold in "dirty" stores and meant for um, fun...but it's corn starch based and works beautiful at absorbing moisture. It's also really great under the breasts to soak up the SBS (smelly boob sweat).

:D

redreine
01-26-2009, 11:45 PM
Hahaha! Isn't that the stuff that makes your man horny? lol

jademarlene
01-26-2009, 11:55 PM
OH really!! Looking on line for it now................for the body parts, to soak up the sweat, yeah that's it.

Michelle98272
01-27-2009, 12:02 AM
This has got to be the funniest/funnest thread, so far!! LOL Kiki100 SBB!!! LOL

I'm gonna have to look for the honey dust next time I'm at the dirty store!! There is a great dirty store in Seattle that is just like a Wal mart of smut! Back in the day, you used to have to go to gross smokey "book stores" with nasty old men at the counter. This store in Seattle is brightly lit, with nice normal people working the counter...Anyway....LOL

Back to the yucky things that come with being fat post.

redreine
01-27-2009, 12:07 AM
Hahaha! I love dirty stores!

I don't love that I would have to order clothing online if I wanted any, because the stores cater to smaller sized people, mostly.

Yet another thing to look forward to!

amyk0202
01-27-2009, 12:24 AM

If you decide to try WW, check ebay for materials. I've seen the starter kits go for about $20 (not 2009). There's a point calculator that's BIN for $10 (I can't yet post a link) if you do a search. I do WW online but you can do it alone with just the books. I'm sure that someone on this site is close enough to your weight to give you the number of points you should be eating every day. One thing you'll need to do is go to the dollar store & load up on measuring cups--I use a million a day :D. Maybe you could put a request in on your local freecycle or craigslist to see if anyone has the stuff for free.

So (to get back OT), I checked & I don't have a smelly belly button :dizzy:. I can't wait until my feet shrink (please tell me my feet WILL shrink :crossed:)--I hate buying wide width shoes. I hate to wear shoes anyway & it seems like I can never find good ones in my size.

2ndChance09
01-27-2009, 12:39 AM
I have bought that honey dust before but for kinky purposes. It came in a kit with a feather duster and edible massage oil. Lol. I will have to try it for the SBS & SBB though!

SnowboundChick
01-27-2009, 12:50 AM
I can relate to so many things on this thread. The thing bugging me right now is my 'wings'.

As for the belly button them, I had that once. I asked my doctor about it, she said to make sure I dry it after a shower/bath and I guess that worked because I don't get it anymore. After a couple of days I was back to normal. One forgets to dry small spaces sometimes!! LOL!

bakerygrl
01-27-2009, 04:56 AM
I hate trying to pass people in a theatre and then wondering if I am going to fit between the armrests.

rodeogirl
01-27-2009, 06:20 AM
I hate feeling bad for the people sitting next to me on the plane.

marimari
01-27-2009, 06:31 AM
I"m on crutches right now... so I fear I'll slip and fall on the ice and whack my knee again... and someone will have to help me get up. I could just imagine two big burly men groaning under their breathes while trying to hoist me up.

I can't wait til the day I can be swept up like a feather and carried to safety (somehow this imaginary version seems to be missing the big burly men *lol*)

time2lose
01-27-2009, 10:35 AM
Rodeogirl - I am with you on that. I also hate feeling bad for the people sitting next to me in theatres. Once I get smaller, I pledge to sit next to overweight people because I have been in their shoes (and seats!)

Thin4Good
01-27-2009, 10:40 AM
The SBB is the worst! I wonder if that will ever go away. :(

kiki100
01-27-2009, 11:51 AM
huh, it's been a LONG time since I bought the honey dust (did anyone ever go to a Fantasia party? It's like the tupperware party of "intimate items". :0 ) so I Googled it...it comes in different flavours now!! LOL!!! I don't know how sexy men would find it if they knew all us fat girls were soaking up boob sweat and other "unmentionables"!!! LOL!!!

http://www.kamasutra.com/romance/honeydust.lasso

On another note....I was exercising alone in my living room today and was getting really hot...so I ripped my top off and finished in my bra. Even in my own home I felt awkward!! I can't wait until I can wear a sports bra to exercise and not be self consious!!!!

sarahnotsega
01-27-2009, 12:02 PM
I'm hoping that once I get these "wings" under control, I'll have drier pits... Sweaty pits are the worst. As much as I love wearing black, I'd like to wear a different color every once in a while.

LesliesMom
01-27-2009, 12:15 PM
Such a funny post. I have enjoyed reading it.

Kiki - Look at the other side, good for you for excercising to the point of taking off your shirt and not stopping because you got too hot. You're doing great!!

Angie

RN BSN 2009
01-27-2009, 12:19 PM
I had to LMAO @ the back boobs. UGH those are the worst!'

Belly button stank is #2 lol

2ndChance09
01-27-2009, 03:15 PM
huh, it's been a LONG time since I bought the honey dust (did anyone ever go to a Fantasia party? It's like the tupperware party of "intimate items". :0 ) so I Googled it...it comes in different flavours now!! LOL!!! I don't know how sexy men would find it if they knew all us fat girls were soaking up boob sweat and other "unmentionables"!!! LOL!!!

http://www.kamasutra.com/romance/honeydust.lasso

On another note....I was exercising alone in my living room today and was getting really hot...so I ripped my top off and finished in my bra. Even in my own home I felt awkward!! I can't wait until I can wear a sports bra to exercise and not be self consious!!!!

I know how you feel! I have tried exercising in shorts and a sports bra at home and felt so weird I had to put a shirt on! Good for you to keep going!!

2ndChance09
01-27-2009, 03:17 PM
I hate trying to pass people in a theatre and then wondering if I am going to fit between the armrests.

Does anyone else feel embarrassed and awkward when they try to pass down an isle at a theater and accidently bump people?! Lol. They make those isles too dang small!

luvja
01-27-2009, 03:22 PM
Does anyone else feel embarrassed and awkward when they try to pass down an isle at a theater and accidently bump people?! Lol. They make those isles too dang small!

That's how I feel in an airplane!

Michelle98272
01-27-2009, 03:28 PM
My bf is almost 400 lbs, I'm 240 something (weighing in shortly!)...Bedroom activities are not easy. He's all belly, I'm all belly and a**, the geometry required to put 'Part A, into Slot B' is ridiculous. Both of us are very open minded but most nights we just kiss goodnight as the effort needed is just too much :-(

I miss the days of hot sweaty active skinny guy and skinny girl sex!! I'm a sex kitten trapped in a fat suit!!

redreine
01-27-2009, 03:37 PM
I've never been thin, so I probably won't know what to do with myself anymore during sex! lol

Honestly though, I've never let my weight get in the way of a grand sex life. However recently I have noticed that sitting in the cowgirl position hurts my legs A LOT. I don't think I'm going to be able to have sex anymore without stretching first, lol.

2ndChance09
01-27-2009, 04:29 PM
^I think it is awesome that you are so confident with your sexuality, I really admire that!

My poor DH gets only lights off sex and only one position and that is if he is lucky lol. I just feel so insecure. I miss feeling good about myself and having a fun sex life. I am sure when I lose the weight I will be a lot crazier again in the bedroom! I am sure you all wanted to know that lol. ;)

redreine
01-27-2009, 04:40 PM
Thanks!

It's like I was saying before. Fat or thin, we are goddesses to our men. Women are this gigantic mystery, and they love every ounce of it...AND us. We are so beautiful to them no matter what. We have to stop being so down on ourselves, because honestly, THAT is what gives other people the right to think badly of you. It's when you think badly of yourself.

We are all beautiful AMAZING women. Just by taking part in this weight loss journey it shows we have such amazing strength and courage. And judging by the posts on this site we are all full of humor and charisma and LOVE.

Love yourselves ladies. And remember, you are ALL goddesses.

Nayex
01-27-2009, 04:47 PM
2ndchance-- im right there with ya. its lights off, one position, thats that-- i get so nervous and paranoid if he starts touching my flab or somthing. i feel like if he touches a big ole handful of FAT he'll he turned right off.. its happend before.. OH well.

MIchelle-- IM TRAPPED TOO!! LOL i cant get enough, but it takes a while for hubby to warm up to the idea.

i love this thread and have the SBB and others... yikes. and the first time i broke one of those camping chairs.. *ugh*

the theatre is HORRID when you have to get to the middle seats, and climb over people... sticking your Butt in there face... and all i can say is... sorry!!

kiki100
01-27-2009, 05:18 PM
OH! We have our Coleman chairs (like a directors chair almost) that has a very sturdy frame! LOL!!! I ONLY sit in those. ;) My hubby is a big guy too and has a Budda belly. He says he has a washboard stomach...he's just doing a load of towels right now. The thing is, I made him weigh himself 'cause he said he was watching what he ate but I didn't think he was holding himself accountable until he had to look. SO...he weighs LESS than me!! I was SO pissed!!! LOL! He said "what? you're mad because I weigh less than you?" I said "shut up!!!". We laughed about it but inside...I was annoyed. That's okay. We'll see how long it lasts! LOL! I'm almost there!

kiki100
01-27-2009, 05:19 PM
I should clarify...we have those chairs for camping. I sit in regular chairs and couches. ;) Hee hee

Naughtymonkey01
01-27-2009, 05:36 PM
the way everyone stares at you in a cafe or food hall when you are buying to see what you eating and if they see bad food they tut and shake there heads.[/quote]

ok this is what i hate the most...take a picuture people!:nono:

amyk0202
01-27-2009, 05:56 PM
OH! We have our Coleman chairs (like a directors chair almost) that has a very sturdy frame! LOL!!! I ONLY sit in those. ;) My hubby is a big guy too and has a Budda belly. He says he has a washboard stomach...he's just doing a load of towels right now. The thing is, I made him weigh himself 'cause he said he was watching what he ate but I didn't think he was holding himself accountable until he had to look. SO...he weighs LESS than me!! I was SO pissed!!! LOL! He said "what? you're mad because I weigh less than you?" I said "shut up!!!". We laughed about it but inside...I was annoyed. That's okay. We'll see how long it lasts! LOL! I'm almost there!

I sooo get this. I hate that I weigh more than dh & I am 8" shorter than him. It's so much easier for him to lose weight too :mad:. It makes it hard for me to get excited for him (which is really selfish, I know) when he loses weight. He is only a little overweight & is trying to just switch it all to muscle instead (not lose weight, gain mass). He's buying those Muscle & Fitness magazines--ugh!

redreine
01-27-2009, 06:00 PM
Thankfully, I've never had the food problem. Then again, I've never had a large appetite. My body is healthy and my metabolism is naturally high and I am naturally not a big person.

Two years before I had to be put on medication for epilepsy, I had grown out of my baby fat, and was the average size for a girl my age and height. Little did I know that those two years would be the best years of my life, as pertaining to weight.

Most people don't believe me when I talk about my issues with my medicine. (with the exception of my mother and my doctor), but honestly. I have been taken off my meds twice in my life. The first time, I lost 35 pounds in a month, and the second time, I lost 50 pounds in 3 months.

My eating habits didn't change either time. The second time I was working in a factory where we walked an average of 8 miles a day, so I'll contribute some of the weight loss to that.

Everyone tells me that I should want to be overweight and seizure-free instead of normal weight and having seizures, but in my mind they are equally as bad. With all the seizure medications out there today, I can't imagine there isn't a single one that can keep my weight down and keep me seizure-free.

eringirl
01-27-2009, 06:31 PM
He says he has a washboard stomach...he's just doing a load of towels right now.

LMAO! I LOVE that!!

:D

Nayex
01-27-2009, 07:17 PM
UGH i hate it when people are looking at your food choices.... ARG i was in the grocery store one time, and this lady literally looked down IN my cart as she was walking by, and than eyeballed me with a nasty look... i was about really to kick her in her face. i have to buy for a family of 5 and im the only one dieting.. freaking people.. part of the reason i hate leaving my house. makes me feel like a freak.

anyways.. back to the funny!

Bee20nine
01-27-2009, 08:51 PM
I dont know if any of you have heard of this site

http://www.livingxl.com/store/en_US/index.jsp

It has everything and its made for people that are of bigger stature kinda expensive but it would be worth it I think.

Buttercup
01-28-2009, 12:40 AM
I"m on crutches right now... so I fear I'll slip and fall on the ice and whack my knee again... and someone will have to help me get up. I could just imagine two big burly men groaning under their breathes while trying to hoist me up.

I can't wait til the day I can be swept up like a feather and carried to safety (somehow this imaginary version seems to be missing the big burly men *lol*)

Hey...let's look on the bright side...now WE can weep men off their feet, throw them over our shoulders and have OUR way with them!:carrot: I know what you are saying though.

Buttercup
01-28-2009, 12:41 AM
Hey...let's look on the bright side...now WE can sweep men off their feet, throw them over our shoulders and have OUR way with them!:carrot: I know what you are saying though.

I meant sweep but I guess we can make them weep too! (wink,wink)

Buttercup
01-28-2009, 12:49 AM
My bf is almost 400 lbs, I'm 240 something (weighing in shortly!)...Bedroom activities are not easy. He's all belly, I'm all belly and a**, the geometry required to put 'Part A, into Slot B' is ridiculous. Both of us are very open minded but most nights we just kiss goodnight as the effort needed is just too much :-(

I miss the days of hot sweaty active skinny guy and skinny girl sex!! I'm a sex kitten trapped in a fat suit!!

Here, Here, that is me too! Just think how much fun we are going to have though when we reach our goal, because we can truly appreciate what it took to get to the "prize"!!!!

2ndChance09
01-28-2009, 01:16 PM
I can't wait until my husband can lift me! I am going to make him carry me everywhere just because he can lol!

kiki100
01-28-2009, 02:45 PM
I want to be one of those couples where I sit on his lap and pretend I love him. ;) Hee hee.

Redflame
01-28-2009, 02:49 PM
Coleman chairs: YUP got those too; and we often take them to places even if there are enough chairs, we have our own fat butt chairs

Bedroom: non-existant almost, and that is not acceptable! He did attempt this last weekend and that was the first time in SIX months----holy crappage! His weight effects his hip and knees and apparently he is just too much pain to do anything.......he has taken off 20 pounds in the time I took off 10, and it is starting to help. But he has just avoided the issue the last few months. No pun intended but it is like the big elephant in the room

SnowboundChick
01-28-2009, 02:51 PM
Thanks!

It's like I was saying before. Fat or thin, we are goddesses to our men. Women are this gigantic mystery, and they love every ounce of it...AND us. We are so beautiful to them no matter what. We have to stop being so down on ourselves, because honestly, THAT is what gives other people the right to think badly of you. It's when you think badly of yourself.

We are all beautiful AMAZING women. Just by taking part in this weight loss journey it shows we have such amazing strength and courage. And judging by the posts on this site we are all full of humor and charisma and LOVE.

Love yourselves ladies. And remember, you are ALL goddesses.

What a great post!! My hubby loves me no matter what and my weight has never affect the activities in the bedroom. Having kids sure did but not the weight. He's always made me feel confident in that department and I'm definitely his Goddess!~

nods
01-28-2009, 02:56 PM
Thankfully, I've never had the food problem. Then again, I've never had a large appetite. My body is healthy and my metabolism is naturally high and I am naturally not a big person.

Two years before I had to be put on medication for epilepsy, I had grown out of my baby fat, and was the average size for a girl my age and height. Little did I know that those two years would be the best years of my life, as pertaining to weight.

Most people don't believe me when I talk about my issues with my medicine. (with the exception of my mother and my doctor), but honestly. I have been taken off my meds twice in my life. The first time, I lost 35 pounds in a month, and the second time, I lost 50 pounds in 3 months.

My eating habits didn't change either time. The second time I was working in a factory where we walked an average of 8 miles a day, so I'll contribute some of the weight loss to that.

Everyone tells me that I should want to be overweight and seizure-free instead of normal weight and having seizures, but in my mind they are equally as bad. With all the seizure medications out there today, I can't imagine there isn't a single one that can keep my weight down and keep me seizure-free.

Oh I so hear this. I was on seizure meds for a while too. I didn't really have a disorder per se. I had a couple seizures out of nowhere (no history or family history) and with CT scans and MRIs and a LP, the doctors couldn't figure out the cause. So I got put on Lamictal. The doctor told me I might gain some weight. Apparently "some weight" means like 80 pounds. Ouch.

There's a drug called Topimax out there, but I don't know if its used for epilepsy. Its supposed to be used as an appetite suppressant. Google it and ask your doctor maybe?

SnowboundChick
01-28-2009, 03:00 PM
kiki100- I totally get you on being a little jealous! When I started a challenge with my brother back in December, he weighed less that me and I was so mad. I know good for him but I just felt bad about it. He's like 6'2" and he's a big guy and I thought I weighted less because I don't think I looked as big but I was about 9lbs bigger than him. I think I'm about the same has him right now because he put his weight back on, so I'm working on it everyday. It doesn't even bother me that my hubby weighs way less than me but my brother bothers me. Weird huh?

SnowboundChick
01-28-2009, 03:03 PM
I have problems with numbing. My hands started going numb not too long before I reached my highest weight and now it's still here. I can't wait til it goes away it really bothers me. Oh and the numbe feet when break in shoes just seems worse. I worked out last night in some new shoes and after I took them off I had pins and needles for at least 10 minutes! I can't wait to get the weight down!

ale2121
01-28-2009, 03:31 PM
Great thread!!

I will not miss feeling like a bull in a china shop everywhere I go. I'm in NYC and everything is smaller and tinier here (real estate is pricy). One time I was in a grocery store and waiting in line. there was a 90 year old woman in front of me who wanted me to go ahead of her. I said no it's ok, I don't mind waiting. We practically got into a fight about it, so I tried to go ahead of her and my fat butt knocked her over as I tried to squeak by. She hit the ground hard and was really shaken by it. I felt so terrible I almost cried. And her shoe broke. Everyone in the store looked at me in terror. At least our argument was settled. Ugh, I still cringe thinking about that story.

I will not miss the term Morbidly Obese.
I will not miss Drs dismissing every malady I come up with just because I'm overweight.
I will not miss the giant dip in my bed where my butt goes.
I will not miss refusing a seat on the subway because I'm worried I will crowd other people too much.
I will not miss other people's lame advice about how to lose weight (just because they've never been this overweight doesn't mean they know how to lose it all).
I will not miss lame pep talks about having more confidence.
...more to come, I'm sure.

ale2121
01-28-2009, 03:36 PM
oh and also, I will not miss being exhausted all the time. Ever notice how some people just get up and do stuff? The trash needs to go out... they get up and take out the trash. I say, I will wait till I'm going out. I also won't miss being intimidated by physical activities. Like stairs.

Erin2tall
01-28-2009, 05:07 PM
I hate going to restaurants and not being able to fit between the seat and the table! My boyfriend and I went out to eat with his family and that happened, and I was so embarassed.

The amusement park ride thing...OMG DO I KNOW ABOUT THAT! I go to King's Island every year, and every year it seems harder and harder to fit on the rides...and I'm so embarrassed. I never want to see the day where they tell me I just won't fit. :(

The amusement park ride thing has happened to me :( I'm very tall as well which makes it even harder but last time I went to one they couldn't fit the harness over me so I waited in line for an hour only to have to go straigh through and get off, I was so embarrased! lol :o

Thin4Good
01-28-2009, 05:08 PM
I know this was much earlier in the thread....but could I get some clarification on the FUPA issue? Where is that exactly? I mean, is it something that would be remedied by a tummy tuck or is it a little further south?

Erin2tall
01-28-2009, 05:14 PM
I do get the rash between my thighs sometimes and I worry about airplane seat belts because sometimes they have a lot of leftover space and some I only have a few inches. gahhhhh!

The worst thing with airplanes is the seatbelts are different you're right. I was flying home and had seats in the emergency row because of my long legs, give me more room. There seatbelts wouldn't fit over my lap, so when I requested a seat belt extender they said I couldn't sit in the emergency row anymore. So they had to make all these people move to find me a new seat. I was quite miserable the rest of the trip home. Honestly, I'm too afraid to fly ever since :shrug: Good thing I love road trips!

TXJess
01-28-2009, 05:21 PM
There's a drug called Topimax out there, but I don't know if its used for epilepsy. Its supposed to be used as an appetite suppressant. Google it and ask your doctor maybe?

My husband took Tomamax not for seizures but as a preventative measure "Cluster Headaches."

The side effects that he couldn't handle was that he was just absent minded. Some people have nick-named it dopey-max. He would get up, walk through the house, to the garage and into the closet very specifically and just stand there dumbfounded. In the time it took him to cross the house he had no idea what he was there for. This happened ALL DAY. He got tired of feeling stupid.

Another thing is everything tasted weird. My husband LOVES Dr. Pepper but when he was on this drug nothing was right; He said it tasted like dog butt. Chocolate was just awful.

As far as I know it's not used for seizures mostly headaches/migraines but your doctor could tell you for sure. Personally with all the side effects I saw it wouldn't be worth it for weight loss itself but I don't like meds if I don't have to have them.He found another med that works but it's my non-Professional opinion that every med has side effects you just have to work with your doctor until you find one you can live with.

Sorry for derailing just wanted to note the somewhat unpleasant side effects.

redreine
01-28-2009, 05:27 PM
My oldest sister took Topomax for seizures when she was younger, and the doctor decided not to put me on it because it made her like your husband, basically.

I was an A-B student in school then, and he said my grades would most likely drop to D's and F's.

2ndChance09
01-28-2009, 05:49 PM
I know this was much earlier in the thread....but could I get some clarification on the FUPA issue? Where is that exactly? I mean, is it something that would be remedied by a tummy tuck or is it a little further south?

I was wondering that too!

mystyblue85
01-28-2009, 06:32 PM
I have been laughing and tearing up reading this thread...But it made me think of a few more:

I will NOT miss pretending I am afraid of rollercoaster just so that I can avoid the inevitable struggle of trying to fit or *gasp* be turned away

I will NOT miss being mortified/terrified/horrified of eating in front of those who are smaller than me

I will NOT miss all the UNASKED FOR/UNAPPRECIATED diet advice from my skinny friends

I will NOT miss the looks of pity I get from people who knew me when I was 175 and they see how much I've gained

I will NOT miss feeling like the biggest girl in the gym...really, do they have to have so many mirrors??!!! :-(

I will NOT miss my doctor telling me "Youre getting too fat, Cee" (my family doctor who has known me since I was born)

WHAT I CANT WAIT TO HAPPEN:

I want to see my husband look at me the way he used to...
<sighs>

Buttercup
01-28-2009, 07:27 PM
I have been laughing and tearing up reading this thread...But it made me think of a few more:

I will NOT miss pretending I am afraid of rollercoaster just so that I can avoid the inevitable struggle of trying to fit or *gasp* be turned away

I will NOT miss being mortified/terrified/horrified of eating in front of those who are smaller than me

I will NOT miss all the UNASKED FOR/UNAPPRECIATED diet advice from my skinny friends

I will NOT miss the looks of pity I get from people who knew me when I was 175 and they see how much I've gained

I will NOT miss feeling like the biggest girl in the gym...really, do they have to have so many mirrors??!!! :-(

I will NOT miss my doctor telling me "Youre getting too fat, Cee" (my family doctor who has known me since I was born)

WHAT I CANT WAIT TO HAPPEN:

I want to see my husband look at me the way he used to...
<sighs>

OMG! I feel the same way about the mirrors in the gym AND being the biggest girl there! But at least I am there! I find I am relieved if a bigger person then me comes in to work out. Though it is usually a guy!
AND I too want my husband to look at me that way...sigh

KimL1214
01-28-2009, 07:34 PM
Thighs rubbing together=rash... check
Having to wear spandex under shorts and some pants to avoid rash... check
Having a hard time breathing while trying to tie my shoes (I have to hold my breath)... check
Fitting so snug in amusement rides that I don't have to worry about a harness because it's going to take every muscle in my body to release the suction the seat has on my big a**... check
Having to buy clothes for people 20-40 years older then me because VT seems to think that there are not enough plus sized people to bring in a plus size store... check
Rubbing holes in the inner thigh of my jeans... check

lottie63
01-28-2009, 09:03 PM
My oldest sister took Topomax for seizures when she was younger, and the doctor decided not to put me on it because it made her like your husband, basically.

I was an A-B student in school then, and he said my grades would most likely drop to D's and F's.

topamax DOES have absolutely HORRIBLE cognitive side effects. Back when they were thinking it helped bipolar I was on it. I lost 20 lbs but I was a total ditz! I had a really difficult time "word finding" I would look at a fork and not know for the life of me what it was called! I hated it!

lottie63
01-28-2009, 09:06 PM
I won't miss having to put my arm around a total stranger on the bus (on the back of the seat, we certainly aren't cuddling! ;) ) because if I put my arm down it will be a bit too 'snug' for both of us to sit in the one seat.

ANewLife4Me
01-28-2009, 09:34 PM
There is a lecture hall on the campus where I work that has such tiny seats. (Even regular sized people call it the room with the skinny butt seats). I will love it someday when my hiney will fit in the skinny butt seats! It's so embarassing!:o

grneyedmustang
01-28-2009, 09:50 PM

You mean like "just do sit ups" or "just get on the treadmill" or "just watch what you eat and you'll lose?" Yeah, I love that kind of advice. :rolleyes:

irishsarah
01-28-2009, 10:15 PM
I want to be one of those couples where I sit on his lap and pretend I love him. ;) Hee hee.

ROFLMFAO! Me too!

irishsarah
01-28-2009, 10:20 PM
I will NOT miss the feeling of disgust and self loathing I feel when I see myself in a full length mirror or in a window.

I will NOT miss the awful infection I get from time to time in the crease of my fat roll.

I will NOT miss having to try on 6 million things just to find the one that doesn't look "so bad" or makes me look "as fat". As if any outfit can help at this point.

I will NOT miss wearing any type of "shape wear".

I will NOT miss the little looks I catch my husband giving me from time to time.

redreine
01-28-2009, 10:42 PM
I am SO THANKFUL my fiancee looks at me and sees the most beautiful woman in the world no matter what. I have NEVER taken that for granted. I love him so much.

I definitely will not miss feeling like I'm doing something bad every time I eat. I also won't miss hearing people ask "Isn't she supposed to be dieting" or "Aren't you on a diet?" whenever they see me eating something they don't think I should eat.

Also. I totally understand trying on a million different outfits just to find the one that makes you look the least fat. Ugh.

KimL1214
01-29-2009, 10:41 AM
I won't miss my BF looking like he's going to throw out his back whenever he "attempts" to pick me up... I usually only make it about 2 inches off the ground...

TJFitnessDiva
01-29-2009, 10:53 AM
I will not miss jiggling in all the wrong places :D

Rebecca85
01-29-2009, 01:00 PM
Things I will never ever miss!

1.Poeple giving me the food they ordered and saying "I dont like it but I bet You'll eat it." THEN getting mad when I say I dont want it.
2.going into an interview and wondering if they see me or my fat.
3. looking at my shadow during "marital" time with my husband and getting turned off.
4. The chub rub
5. the way my family looks at me.
6. the way my grandmother treats me as not part of her family cuz "her family is not fat"
7. PANTS!!! I want to be compfy in them again.
8. I wont miss the holes I put in my pants!
9. my rolls and sweating under them and the rash that occours on them.
and 10. "But your pretty to me baby." I want to be pretty to everyone not just him!

Bee20nine
01-29-2009, 01:03 PM
Things I will never ever miss!

2.going into an interview and wondering if they see me or my fat.

I experience this whenever I go to an interview. I almost pray that the person that is interviewing me is fat too. sad really

sarahnotsega
01-29-2009, 01:25 PM
Here's another Topamax horror story...I couldn't remember the name for summer squash....all I could come up with was "yucchini" because it was a yellow zucchni... =(

I ended up in the ER with vertigo....yeah Topamax, its bad news....

redreine
01-29-2009, 02:50 PM
I hate the interview thing, too.

Really, I hate meeting new people, unless I have come up with an outift and a hairstyle that makes me look at least average size.

Michelle98272
01-29-2009, 03:21 PM
This is just a self esteem thing for me...or maybe a fat girl thing...does anyone else check to see the size of other people the minute they walk into the room, any room? I always measure myself against other people...if I'm the biggest then I look for someone who is unattractive in some other way. Like "I'm the biggest girl in this room but atleast I don't wear fugly green sweaters with pink stretch pants" OR "I'm the biggest girl here but atleast I don't have size 15 feet"! LOL It's mean...it's kinda like watching Maury Povich just to feel better that my life isn't as bad as those poor miserable people!

If I'm not the largest in the room, I silently rejoice! "Wow, she's really REALLY big! I'm not that big, thank God!"

I work on not thinking such mean thoughts about people, I really do! I won't miss measuring myself like that though. I can imagine if I don't put a stop to that kind of negative thinking, I'll still do it when I'm 155 lbs. :-(

salamroya
01-29-2009, 03:34 PM
I will NOT miss going out to dinner and ordering a soda and the server coming back saying sorry I forgot, was that diet?

Just because i I am fat does NOT mean I drink diet.

Hmmm maybe if I did drink diet I wouldn't be fat! ROFLMFBO!

redreine
01-29-2009, 05:42 PM
Michelle, I'm the same way.

Actually, mine stems more from my two best friends. (only one of which is overweight)

I'm a really nice person, but when I'm with either one of them, or the three of us are together, we do that together a lot.

xJox
01-29-2009, 09:44 PM
I look forward to not worrying about whether furniture will hold me--camping chairs are the worst. We love to go camping & last year I totally destroyed a chair (squash!!!) & when I went to replace it I could only find ones that went up to 225. Oh! And going to parent teacher conferences & being expected to sit in those tiny little child sized chairs--they're like half the size of my rear. Like that's going to happen.

Oh my.. camping chairs. I HATE those. I can not fit in them and my hips really aren't the biggest part of me. Dh and I had to buy bigger ones at Lowes for Me. UGh.

I totally agree about the teacher confrences and such.

Something I really won't miss? My current boyfriend and my ex boyfriend have both uttered this phrase during *ahem* "nighttime activities": "I love your belly" WTF? lol. I certainly won't miss that.

:o I would die if Michael said anything about my belly, even in a good way. Honestly, Id probably cry.

And one of the things I hate the most - going to a spa and they give me a tiny little robe that wraps a third of the way around my body. One spa didn't have any bigger robes so they gave me towels to hold in front of myself.

Ive never been to the spa, but when I go to have Mammo's (breast cancer scare) I have to wear 2 hospital gowns. One on the back, one on the front. Then the arms are so tight around my arms I think its gonna cut off my blood flow.

Oh I thought of another one...waiting forever at the Dr's office for them to find a bigger cuff for the blood pressure machine and have them make comments like oh we hardly ever use the big cuff so I don't know where it is. Um okay do you never have bigger people come here or something?! Lol, it is embarrassing!

Oh yeah, had that happen TONS of times. Then they are like loud when asking where it is. Makes me wanna run and hide.

Oh I just thought of another one lol, having to wear 2 hospital gowns (each on a different way) so both sides are covered! Yep!

i will not miss getting up outta bed and my stomach hitting my legs with that 'sound' that only We recognise.

I HATE that sound when u get up out of bed. UGH!

Alana Jo: Maybe this will help:

http://www.roamans.com/clothing/Comfort-Choice-3-pack-bloomers.aspx?PfId=147923&DeptId=10005&ProductTypeId=1&PurchaseType=0

I haven't bought these for myself yet, but I may do so today! I've actually been wearing bike shorts under my skirts to protect me from chub rub, but these look more warm weather friendly!

Thank you!!!!

Oh I hate jumping jacks with a passion. I usually do the cheat kind.

Alana Jo,
Years ago, I bought an undergarment that was called a "pant slip", I think. they are longer than the bloomers Jen415 posted. They are more like these Snip-to-fit culotte underliner (http://www.roamans.com/clothing/Snip-to-fit-culotte-underliner.aspx?PfId=23601&DeptId=10010&ProductTypeId=1&PurchaseType=0).

They have been a life saver to me. Or maybe I should say "thigh saver" :)

Thanks!

chub rub & boils I've never had, simply because i wear pants! I'm sure if i wore skirts it would be a different story!

the joys of chub!

Ive never had the boils or rashes, but I have been raw on my thighs from walking too much.

I dont have the above elbow thing, thankfully, but I do have this fat on the back of my arm around my pit. Nasty.

Here's one that might border on TMI...
Getting suctioned to a tanning bed...has this happened to anyone else??
That happened to me when I was below 200 lbs. I cant even imagine it now.

Yep. But some girls just have a fat vajayjay to begin with.

Does anyone else powder their belly button or tail bone divot? This is far worse that the FUPA tmi, but being a big girl that happens to sweat...I get icky smelly (I bathe every day!) belly button and tail bone divot if I don't powder up like a baby. Yuck. Maybe it just a "me" thing not a fat girl thing..but I don't remember being stinky when I weighed 155lbs.

My belly button stinks from sweating. I wash it several times a day. NASTY!

All vagina's look different :lol: Yes there is such thing as a 'fat' vagina.... Some guys love the fat pum pum! ;) It's not a bad thing really. In Jamaica the 'fat pum pum' is desired.

Im movin!!! ;)

xJox
01-29-2009, 10:03 PM
LOL. I have a GINORMOUS nose!
Seriously, though. This will sound strange, but put your finger in your bellybutton and then smell it. Hahaha.

OMG! Too funny!

^I know that feeling. We are renting a small place. I am a SAHM and DH is going to school full time so we have barely any money.

We are in the same boat. Thats why I calorie count.

I dont know if any of you have heard of this site

http://www.livingxl.com/store/en_US/index.jsp

It has everything and its made for people that are of bigger stature kinda expensive but it would be worth it I think.

Ive never heard of that. Going to check it out.

I will not miss jiggling in all the wrong places :D

Me either. :(

redreine
01-29-2009, 10:26 PM
I'm so glad you ladies are all getting a laugh and a half out of this.

Thin4Good
01-29-2009, 10:53 PM
could someone please clear up the location of the FUPA for me?? I am trying to figure out if I have that issue exactly.... :p

redreine
01-29-2009, 11:14 PM
FUPA is your fat roll right above your hoo-ha.

Lyn2007
01-30-2009, 01:34 AM
I won't miss my legs being so hairy I could braid them because I am too tired to shave!!

cfmama
01-30-2009, 02:42 AM
I won't miss not being able to chase after my son
I won't miss control top underwear
I WON'T miss the plus-sized section
I won't miss being the COUNTER BALANCE on a boat... how embarrasing
I won't miss having to struggle into a life jacket that is way too small for me
I won't miss people staring at me as if I am a circus freak
I won't miss the sweaty tummy apron and sweaty pendulous breasts

Oh wow... I don't think there is MUCH about being fat that I will miss ;)

sarahnotsega
01-30-2009, 11:44 AM
The one thing I WILL miss is having things to b*tch about!!!

On second thought, I'm sure that I will find something.... :devil:

DCeattle
01-30-2009, 11:53 AM
"can't lay down in the steam room at the gym with other people in there because if you have to move you get the suction noise."

That made me laugh!

DCeattle
01-30-2009, 12:03 PM
Yeah, the tummy apron and boob thing sucks - rashes. Didn't have tummy apron until after having my baby! I do get the friction sores on thighs. Sore knees, back, feet.. I have gone to someone who specializes in Orthodics. Makes them himself and they made me stand up taller and I could do dishes and clean kitchen for an hour without pain - the first week.

I have realized that there are payoffs for me with being fat though...
I don't have to worry about the jerk guy talking to me for the wrong reasons. Girls don't give me dirty looks. I'm just ignored altogether by people who aren't nice. Of course, it's easier to be fat here than in Los Angels where I was born and raised.

My husband doesn't get as jealous as he did when I was thinner.

amyk0202
01-30-2009, 02:50 PM
I can't wait to be able to cross my legs again when I am sitting down.

redreine
01-30-2009, 03:08 PM
I can't wait to be able to cross my legs correctly without

a) having to use my hands to put them there, and
b) getting so tired that I have to uncross them

Sandi
01-30-2009, 03:45 PM
While I start to get a painful rash under my boobs, I put antibiotic cream on it and it goes away almost by the next day. It is truly a miracle cure!

Sandi
01-30-2009, 03:46 PM
I won't miss leg cramps!!

redreine
01-30-2009, 05:32 PM
Sandi, where are you from in Indiana? (I'm in Indiana also)

I'm not sure if this is more about being overweight, or about not being tall, but I won't miss my bf having to push me up into his vehicle, lol.
(Although it's cute that he has always stood there and helped me in.)

ale2121
01-30-2009, 07:07 PM
I have realized that there are payoffs for me with being fat though...
I don't have to worry about the jerk guy talking to me for the wrong reasons. Girls don't give me dirty looks. I'm just ignored altogether by people who aren't nice. Of course, it's easier to be fat here than in Los Angels where I was born and raised.

My husband doesn't get as jealous as he did when I was thinner.

really? it seems those are the only guys who talk to me! Like she must be desperate because she's fat, and therefore will put out with minimal effort.

jademarlene
01-30-2009, 07:11 PM
I was thinking about this today as I was waiting for a bus home, I will miss being able to put my hands under my stomach when Im sitting down to warm them.

lottie63
01-30-2009, 07:36 PM
I was thinking about this today as I was waiting for a bus home, I will miss being able to put my hands under my stomach when Im sitting down to warm them.

that's what boobs are for. ;)

jademarlene
01-30-2009, 08:06 PM
That is one (or two) of the things that's not that big on me, before I put the weight on I was a nearly A, oh that is one of the things I will miss too, my boobs, Im sure they will be the first thing to go.

KimL1214
01-30-2009, 08:10 PM
I won't miss taking people out whenever I bump into them (although it is entertaining at times!)

ANewLife4Me
01-30-2009, 10:12 PM
I won't miss taking people out whenever I bump into them (although it is entertaining at times!)

ROFLMAO.... For some reason, this struck me as incredibly funny! I guess because I've had that experience. :)

lottie63
01-30-2009, 10:39 PM
I kind of wish my boobs were the first to go, or at least maybe the second or third to go. lol. I am a 44 H and when I was 190 I was a DD/DDD and I can not WAIT to get back there!

redreine
01-31-2009, 07:54 PM
I wear a D, but I'm positive I must be at least a G. My bf plans on buying me a new bra in the correct size...so I'm gonna go to Victoria's Secret and get sized.

I would love to be a C, though.

ale2121
01-31-2009, 08:18 PM
victoria secret is horrible for plus sized boobs. try something more like macy's?

Ten Years
01-31-2009, 08:30 PM
Yeah you aren't going to find anything bigger than a 38D at VS and even those D's are for the fake type of D's that don't need extra support.

Do those girls a favor and strap them into an industrial strength bra and give them the support they need. A really wide band will give you a smoother line in the back too.

ale2121
01-31-2009, 08:37 PM
also, I'm a C cup now. I will miss the girls, I really hope I don't lose too much of them.

Gretchy
01-31-2009, 08:41 PM
"I will NOT miss walking up the stairs at work and having to talk to someone while I'm out of breath, knowing they can tell I'm having a hard time communicating"

Agree! That's one of the worst things for me. Especially after walking someplace on a date. Ugh! I feel so awkward trying to respond to them but being so out of breath :(

Gretchy
01-31-2009, 09:07 PM
I will not miss looking at pictures of myself from parties and being embarassed at how huge I was next to everyone else.

I will not miss seeing a photo and thinking "Wait, I don't look so awfully huge here, yay!" - I want all of my pictures to look thin!

MissLoud
02-01-2009, 01:18 AM
I totally agree - I won't miss being the biggest person in the photo. Also avoiding mirrors! I mean who am I kidding just because I can't see myself doesn't mean other people can't.
Not sure if you guys have them - but those white plastic chairs with the arms people seem to have at BBQ's not only am I worried I'm going to snap those little legs, but worried the chair will be stuck to my butt when I stand up!!

cfmama
02-01-2009, 03:12 AM
re: bra's

go online (ebay) and search for "Goddess" bra's. Best freaking bra's EVAH!!!! I usually buy mine (44 FF) for around $20 a piece :)

Okpik
02-01-2009, 10:46 AM
I've had all of these problems and more. But the one that really freaks me out these days is the airplane seatbelt. The last time I travelled was on a small commuter flight and the friend I was with had to do it up for me. And needless to say, I couldn't breath for the duration of the one hour flight.

It's a horror for me because I travel a fair bit.

redreine
02-01-2009, 02:42 PM
Oh, haha. I wasn't going to get my bra at VS, just get sized there, lol. (any excuse to go into VS and smell the smelly good things, really)

I have a bone to pick with pictures and mirrors. When I look in mirrors (which I do often, sad to say...I love to look at myself, lol) I see a chubby girl. Just a cute little bit of chub, and everyone loves the chubby girl.

Then I see myself in photos, and I look like a whale! WTF? Why do I look so much bigger in pictures than I do in the mirror? :(

jademarlene
02-01-2009, 02:49 PM
It's a conspiracy, I think the camera companies are in cahoots with the diet business, they make you look a whole lot bigger in the pictures so you will look at yourself and say omg I have to go on a diet and go out a spend money to lose weight.:D

2ndChance09
02-01-2009, 07:23 PM
I have a hard time finding bras with wide enough shoulder straps for good support. It seems like most "sexy" bras have tiny straps that just do not support me!

redreine
02-01-2009, 07:58 PM
Which is odd, seeing as the media portrays "sexy" as BIG GOZANGAS. (lol)

You would think they would cater more to the women who are bigger in that area.

2ndChance09
02-01-2009, 09:12 PM
^that is very true!

fittermimi
02-01-2009, 09:21 PM
Okay- I'm confused. Is fupa the lower abdomen (above the pubic area) or lower, actually involving the genitals. Sorry - don't mean to offend, but I NEED to know!

rodeogirl
02-01-2009, 09:30 PM
Then I see myself in photos, and I look like a whale! WTF? Why do I look so much bigger in pictures than I do in the mirror? :(

A favorite "Friends" reference (edited for relevance):

Joey: Hey Monica what's on this video tape?
Monica: You got me, put it in.
(video plays)
You know what this is? This is us getting ready for the prom.
Joey: Some girl ate Monica!
Monica: Shut up, the camera adds ten pounds!
Chandler: Oh. So how many cameras are actually on you?!

I always like how Friends dealt with Monica's weight. It might sound silly but it always gave me hope that I could be Monica someday. :)

redreine
02-01-2009, 09:35 PM
I also have Monica syndrome, lol.

Gretchy
02-01-2009, 10:18 PM
Yes! Monica Syndrome!

I can't believe how many times I've looked in the mirror before going out and thought "ooh, I look slimmer in this shirt!" and then I see a picture later and I'm surprised at just how much fat I missed while checking myself out!

I think the secret is that while I'm out I need to always stand like I'm checking myself out in the mirror - no sitting down and relaxing ;)

rodeogirl
02-02-2009, 12:58 PM
I will not miss how I feel when I eat a lot of junk. That bloated, nasty, no energy feeling.

Thin4Good
02-02-2009, 01:58 PM
Okay- I'm confused. Is fupa the lower abdomen (above the pubic area) or lower, actually involving the genitals. Sorry - don't mean to offend, but I NEED to know!

I'm confused too!

KimL1214
02-02-2009, 03:02 PM
I won't miss my bra straps always falling down because my shoulders are fat nd rounded instead of defined...

redreine
02-02-2009, 03:38 PM
I won't miss my bra straps always falling down because my shoulders are fat nd rounded instead of defined...

Aww, man. I didn't know that happened because I'm fat.:o

FUPA is the fat roll above your genetalia, to those who still don't know.:p

Ten Years
02-02-2009, 03:57 PM
If you GIS "FUPA" you will get some interesting pictures of exactly where the FUPA is located. Be careful though, the pics are generally NSFW.

evillynn33
02-02-2009, 06:10 PM
I will NOT miss having to wait for my hips to stop hurting when I climb out of bed before I can walk to the restroom

I will NOT miss my back hurting form sitting to long, or my hips hurting form laying, or my legs hurting from standing to long.

redreine
02-03-2009, 02:27 PM
I just recently noticed I have a group of boils where my arms lay against my boobs/side.

I WON'T MISS THAT.

saef
02-03-2009, 03:34 PM
I do not miss going into my expensive hair salon & checking to see if I am indeed the heaviest woman there. (For a long time, I always was.)

I do not miss leaving the smock they give me slightly open because if I tied it with the self-belt, there was only a tiny knot of material left in the front, right on my stomach roll.

I do not miss my breasts jiggling as my hairdresser used the foot pedal to raise the chair into the air.

I do not miss getting butchy "fat women" haircuts that tried to "balance" my face & body proportions.

redreine
02-03-2009, 10:15 PM
I finally have my own ticker!

That's something I will miss about being obese. Not having a cute little ticker, lol.

MissLoud
02-04-2009, 12:20 AM
I miss my check bones . . . I think I had them once

bonfire817
02-04-2009, 12:53 AM
ok, I know that fupa is gross, but HILARIOUS!! My girlfriends and I were joking about that the other day...i didn't know there was an acronym for it...and I'm pretty sure when that is gone, I will have reached by goal hahhhahha. K sorry, my brain is low on oxygen i just got off the evil treadmill....

bonfire817
02-04-2009, 12:58 AM
Here's another annoying gross part my "mother's apron" I wonder if i will ever get to the point where i can shower without lifting it to get underneath clean!!! UGH!!

mygritsconfessions
02-04-2009, 01:11 AM
You all are hilarious! I have really enjoyed reading this thread! LOL

I hated it when I would go to a restaurant and have to check out the booth to make sure I could fit. I remember being in a IHOP once and I swear I could hardly breathe there was so little room between the table and the seat!

I also hate the fact I can't cross my legs comfortably. I used to be I couldn't cross my legs at all and when sitting I look like a man because my legs would be so far apart from the knees down. My thunder thighs were so big I couldn't keep my legs together. UGH! Forget wearing Moo Moo's. LOL

I want my ticker ;-(

Sandy

blog = www.mygritsconfessions.com

bonfire817
02-04-2009, 02:26 AM
hahhahha! I had the same experience at Denny's! For that matter, I hate eating in public...it makes me feel FATTER! i do notice now I fit better on the love seat with my kids! LOL my new goal is to fit next to my hubby in the oversized chair!!

redreine
02-04-2009, 04:27 PM
I just keep thinking of more! lol

I won't miss my aching knees. When I get on my laptop, I sit Indian style on my bed, and after awhile, it kills my knees. Ack!

redreine
02-05-2009, 03:36 AM
I REFUSE TO LET THIS THREAD DIE!

lol. We need this to help keep our sanity through this journey. C'mon ladies! ;)

Nada
02-05-2009, 11:54 AM
I love the way everyone says "I won't miss....." Actually you will blissfully forget some of the things that have been mentioned. As I read this thread I think, "oh yeah that used to happen" or "when did that stop being a problem for me?" Keep on keeping on, folks.

KimL1214
02-05-2009, 03:44 PM
I will not miss jiggling when I run...

redreine
02-06-2009, 01:59 AM
One of those boils I was talking about in the very beginning bursted tonight.

Ew. I will NOT be missing that at all.

folwthewhtrbt702
02-06-2009, 07:49 PM
I will not miss not being able to find jeans that really fit. I want to be able to walk into a store, any store I want to, and be able to pick something up off the rack and have it fit. My mom and I went to Kohls and she was wandering all over the place picking up this and that, she had so many things to try on it made me want to cry. We went over near my dark corner of the store and there was nothing that anyone in their right mind under the age of 60 would wear. Oh and I hate when I wear my jeans from Lane Bryant and they have that trademark V pattern on your *** so the entire world can know "yes I am fat and this is the only store I can shop in" its like they brand you! Does anyone else know of somewhere else to get jeans? I tried Old Navy's plus sizes, yea I got a size 20 and they were snug, I got a 22 and they fell off of me and of course you have to order online because they wouldn't want people like us walking through their stores and scaring their normal customers away thinking they were shopping in a fat people store. I don't like Levi's because they seem to have too much "stretch" and they hug in all the wrong places. All I want are some cute jeans that fit my misshapen body that I can breathe in that don't brand me as cattle! I finally found a store that makes really beautiful special occasion type gowns and wedding gowns in large sizes, but cmon I don't want to go grocery shopping looking like cinderella. Ok, rant complete.....*deep breath* :dizzy:

rodeogirl
02-06-2009, 08:26 PM
I bought a pair of Levi 590's at Fred Meyer that are a little bit stretchy (but not too much) and look great. I'm around a size 22 I think at the moment.

cfmama
02-06-2009, 09:20 PM
awesome RG! I need to go out and buy some size 22's. I can pull my 24's on and off without unbuttoning now ;)

cfmama
02-06-2009, 09:22 PM
I bought my current jeans at Wal-mart actually. They are a medium rise, boot cut with a bit of stretch. They look fiiiine!

Bee20nine
02-06-2009, 09:26 PM
folw: I know exactly what you mean, I can usually pick out in a crowd who shops in LB. One because I shop there, and its only one of 2 places in my town that you can buy cute plus size clothing in my town besides walmart.

dawnie89
02-11-2009, 03:13 AM
Hmmm, there are so many things I won't miss when I FINALLY get rid of this excess bulk:
Being complimented on having a pretty face or shiny hair because nobody dares mention the elephant in the room
Pretending I don't like rollercoasters etc because last time I went on one I was about 40 pounds lighter and it STILL took two attendants to fasten the bar down because my boobs were in the way
Walking past a group of laughing teenagers and worrying they're laughing at me, rather than just enjoying themselves
Not being able to buy dresses that have a zipper up the left hand side because I can't reach across my chest to do them up
Having the 'four breast' thing because I can't keep up with my fluctuating weight enough to always have the correct fitting bra
Knowing that the phrase 'one size fits all' is a downright lie
Having to be camera shy for fear of 'chinnage' being captured for posterity
Only being able to buy tops that are long enough to cover the FUPA area
And the worst one: Not being able to wear heels because they throw my weight forward onto my toes and it hurts like ****
Oooh, I could go on all day...

futuresurferchick
02-11-2009, 09:23 AM
Warning: talking about FUPA below lol

If you GIS "FUPA" you will get some interesting pictures of exactly where the FUPA is located. Be careful though, the pics are generally NSFW.

Good idea. I have google image searched FUPA. I have concluded from looking at such pictures that the term FUPA was invented by thin people who don't know that it is, in fact, your belly hanging down, rather than having fat in the genital area.. although there may be fat there too. :lol:

amyk0202
02-11-2009, 10:02 AM
It was warm enough here yesterday to wear shorts & it made me think of another. I won't miss how my thighs touch while I walk & make my shorts creep up towards my crotch. After a couple of steps I have to separate my legs a little so my shorts will fall back where they belong.

dawnie89
02-25-2009, 05:36 PM
Oh I'd forgotten about that one Amy, probably because I haven't dared to wear shorts for many years due to a fear of exposing my fat knees!

Nixie
02-27-2009, 12:37 PM
This thread is great! Makes me feel more normal!!

I've got one to add: weird hair growth. Anyone else experience this? I mean hair in places you never had when you were thinner. Please tell me it goes away when the weight comes off!!!

ICUwishing
02-27-2009, 03:02 PM
Nixie, it's very likely that it will. Only recently have they discovered that fat cells can and do manufacture hormones - there was some discussion in the scientific community about reclassifying fat cells as a GLAND!!! This goes along with the "co-morbidities" - lots of them are indirectly caused by hormone imbalances. Hairiness is one of those things that is a signal of that imbalance. If you're really concerned, talk with your doctor and get your levels evaluated.

Nixie
02-27-2009, 07:55 PM
Thanks ICU! It doesn't bother me enough that it's a major concern or anything, just annoying. Interesting that there was discussion of reclassification. I had read somewhere that an increase in adipose tissue increased your level of testosterone, and you were more likely to be furrier as a result of the testosterone, so I was hoping it would decrease as my weight does.

It's encouraging you think there's a good chance I'll lose it when the weight comes off...hopefully I'll be able to report on that soon!

HVEECK
02-27-2009, 11:04 PM
I think some people might be confused about the fupa. the fupa is not the lower abdomen or belly, it is the groin area which has pubic hair.
just wondering, when you lose the weight.....im sure the fupa goes down, but does the excess skin go away too, or is that loose too? I hope not

FB
02-28-2009, 01:05 AM
Well, likely TMI here - but here goes HVEECK!

I saw my gyno last week and she said she went down there expecting the worst and was surprised I was toned and looking great. LOL! What a compliment, a first for me. Maybe I still have a chance at being a mega porn star? :lol:

She claims that some women who lose a lot of weight have loose skin problems down there and need to remedy it with plastic surgery. Who knew? I had no idea.

Glad my girl stayed toned. Glad indeed. I never thought once I'd be thankful for something like that. My goodness.

Must be all those weights I pump down there, my special exercises! Just kidding! Totally kidding. I would be kicked out of my gym forever, possibly my town.

How's that for some dinner conversation? Should I bring it up tomorrow night with my MIL? ;)