30-Somethings - 30 Something Daily Chat ~ Thurs. 1/22/09

poppyseeds
01-22-2009, 03:13 PM
Where is everyone?????

Well, my daughter is 12 today. OMG!!! Is it possible?? LOL I am so sick with an inner ear infection yet ran around all day getting her party food and decorations. I am ready to pass out!!! I am running a fever and am so dizzy.

My mammogram came back fine and I was so happy to hear that. YAY!!

A friend of mine from another forum just found out that his daughter (14 y/o) has a rare form of liver cancer. Please say a prayer... ok?? :(

Birthday girl is home!! Gotta run!!

butterflywings34
01-22-2009, 03:39 PM
:celebrate: Happy Birthday to your daughter! Yes they grow up way to fast. My daughter turned 13 in November. Sorry to hear about your friends daughter that is so sad..:(

Congrats on your mammogram! :cp:

I had one done in October and it was my first one because they found a lump, they took it out and everything was fine. :)

Have a good night!! :broc:

RangerChic
01-22-2009, 08:12 PM
Wow, what a day! I've been up since 4am as I went to an event with my dad. Don't know if any of you have ever heard of Operation Migration. They are a group that raises whooping cranes (from hatching) and then guides them on a migration from Wisconsin to Florida every year. Well, they flew in this morning and I got to see the flyover (they fly over a private airport). Very cool thing to see.
Anyway, I'm pretty tired, but wanted to say hello to everyone. Hope you feel better soon Valerie.

GatorgalstuckinGA
01-22-2009, 08:27 PM
evening all..very tired...i can't wait until my next day off.

poppy-hope your feeling better

ranger-that sounds cool. I would have loved to see that.