General chatter - Any ER Fans??

View Full Version : Any ER Fans??

Shopaholic1204
01-22-2009, 04:09 PM
I read that George Clooney will be returning to ER before it ends!!!!!! That is sooooo exciting!!! I stopped watching it after he left, but I will totally be watching again, lol.

LandonsBaby
01-22-2009, 05:24 PM
He is?? I did not know that. I missed like one season but other than that, I've pretty much watched it since the beginning.

FrouFrou
01-23-2009, 12:00 AM
I was a faithful fan until I started watching CSI-Las Vegas. Now I don't watch either one. Kinda quit watching ER after everyone started leaving one by one...don't really like the cast now. And CSI is on when The Office is on so I've been missing that as well.

Spirit2006
01-23-2009, 12:09 AM
I also heard that George Clooney was going to return, they had Dr corday back on tonight..seeing as this is there finall season maybe they will get all the big names..i always liked Dr Green

Marms
01-23-2009, 12:13 AM
George Clooney will be in the finale along with Juliana Margulies, or at least that is the rumor. I don't think NBC confirmed it yet.

LandonsBaby
01-23-2009, 01:04 AM
Noah Wylie is supposed to return. They brought Jerry back. It looks like he's going to fairly regular until the show ends.

Clydegirl
01-23-2009, 01:26 AM
I never miss ER.

They're bringing back all the old timers this season. I read that they have added 3 more shows and that George Clooney will be back.

It's been good this season. Loved to see Dr.Green on his episode.

Twice
01-23-2009, 09:14 AM
I havent watched ER in years but did you say they brought Dr Green back? How? I cried like a baby when he died

Clydegirl
01-23-2009, 09:51 AM
I havent watched ER in years but did you say they brought Dr Green back? How? I cried like a baby when he died

It was a flashback episode. It was to show how he and the new chief met. It was well done as it was all new material.

You may be able to watch it on the website.

Twice
01-23-2009, 10:07 AM
I was just coming back to this thread to say that I'd seen it on nbc.com. Very well done! I loved Dr Green :(

Shopaholic1204
01-23-2009, 01:17 PM
He died!?!??!?!!? How did he die?!?!? I loved Dr. Green too!!!!!!!!

Twice
01-23-2009, 01:27 PM
it was the saddest thing I ever saw!! He married Dr Corday, they had a baby (Ella). He developed a brain tumor that was eventually inoperable. He took his daughter Rachel on a tour of his life which ended with him teaching her to surf in Hawaii. He died in Hawaii while his family was on the beach. He never woke up :( In the last scenes they showed as him walking through the halls of the empty ER.

It was season 8. The episode is called "on the beach"

OMG I cried!! I'm tearing up just remembering it. I always cry when a little girl loses her father.

edit....
I found the video of it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEiiIVwsFb8