Old 01-21-2009, 10:30 AM   #1  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

Default Sexytime in 2009..keepin tabs

Ok so yesterday I did about 30 minutes of my tae bo cardio instead of the full 45 because I got interrupted. I will update more once I work out today...I am thinking of changing up my DVD to my Ultimate butt or abs workout though...or maybe keep this one til next monday and THEN switch it up. Either way they all kick my booty!
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 11:08 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

I did my boxing class. It is supposed to last an hour but we didn't get out of there until amost 9 which means it was about an hour and twenty minutes. I was SOAKED in sweat, it was great. My eating was ok, my usual breakfast, I didn't bring my lunch but I had a turkey and veggie wrap and for dinner I had some whole wheat mac and cheese and a LC chickeny thing. I'm trying to get away from LC's because I'm afraid my sodium intake is hurting my weightloss. Even if its not it can't hurt me to cut them out a few more days a week.
kelli32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 12:59 PM   #3  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

Alright so I ended up switching to the ultimate abs dvd...holy crap I forgot how hard it was! so I did 60 minutes of that and then I also did 8 minutes of crunches and pushups...phew I'm sweaty and tired now
Old 01-21-2009, 02:49 PM   #4  

I've thought about going to another boxing class tonight. I'm not sure if I will though because I slept on my neck wrong and I'm afraid it'll hurt really bad during the class. If I don't I'll hit the gym in my building for some cardio and prob do the 30ds if I don't have on demand, which would be SWEET if I did.
Old 01-22-2009, 04:26 PM   #5  

I decided not to do boxing last night because (like I mentioned in the weekly chat) my neck is bothering me. I am going tonight though and my eating has been magnificently OP! I hope I can break through this 4 weeks of not moving the scale next Wednesday!

*** I just remembered I had a handful of reeses pieces this morning. I don't know what came over me!
Old 01-23-2009, 11:22 AM   #6  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

Yeah I didn't technically work out yesterday but ended up going dancing last night and I was sooo SWEATY!! my hair was almost dripping we were all dancing like crazy people at the club So I guess that counts...my legs were burnin' good times good times. I am going to try to get some in today...but my head is killing me and my dad just came home from work like 4 hours early and I'm not gonna do it in front of him
Old 01-23-2009, 02:28 PM   #7  

I went boxing last night and we had a new instructor that was more like a drill stargent. The workout was amazing but I wouldn't say it was as fun as the last ones were- he wasn't very motivating. More like you were afraid to give up because he would kill you. He had people doing ab exercises with medicine balls and I want to lose my weight in my stomach area before I start doing that.. he looked at me like I was a failure for doing it without weight, but really I just know what I'm doing! My friends will be in town tonigt and we're walking everywhere downtown and stuff- wont' make up for my drinking calories I'm sure.
Old 01-24-2009, 12:57 AM   #8  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

yeah I definitely didn't work out today and on top of it all I had some taco bell burritos after work tonight because I was STARVING! Whatever I cheated...so sue me haha. I definitely have to do some tae bo tomorrow and totally stay on track
Old 01-26-2009, 12:52 PM   #9  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

ugh i totally didn't work out this whole weekend and I feel bloated and gross from eating not so healthy! So as of RIGHT THIS SECOND I am getting off the computer and doing an hour of tae bo and then getting in the shower to get ready for work. Hope you are doing well
Old 01-26-2009, 01:10 PM   #10  
Lose that Baby Weight!

S/C/G: 172/154/125

Height: 5'2

Oooh can I join ladies, I have a big goal coming up on Feb 8th so I need to kick butt these next two weeks
Stephanie Osborne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 02:06 PM   #11  

You sure can!

I didn't workout this weekend either and my girls were in town from college. I drank both nights but I made pretty decent food choices- we really didn't eat much which suprises me those girls usually have food on the mind 24/7. I want to go boxing tonight but I'm going to go look at a car so hopefully I'll get done in time to still make it to the class at 7:30. Hopefully! If not I'll hit up the treadmill! I'm up to like 173 for some reason I'm sure its from the weekend.. so friggin irritating.

I did however buy a pair of skinny jeans on Saturday that were 9's and fit perfectly. Almost to the extent that I should have bought a 7 because I just bought jeans 3 weeks ago that are WAY too big. I've lost so many inches this month just ZERO poundage.

Last edited by kelli32; 01-26-2009 at 02:08 PM.
Old 01-27-2009, 12:03 AM   #12  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

wow! I wish that I was EVER able to wear a 7...even when I was teensy I was in a 9...I just got hips and booty..can't help it. Maybe this time I can be a 7/8 somehow...hmmm even though my hips grew after I had my son.
I did do my 60 minutes of ultimate abs tae bo today and BOY was I feelin it.
I went tanning before work today too so I feel extra good. I am just excited right now that I can wear all my size 12's again
Old 01-27-2009, 02:01 PM   #13  

I've been tanning too. For some reason tan fat looks so much better than pale fat. I am an apple and I have aboslutey no hips. I have a butt-just no hips or thighs.

I went boxing last night and I'm going again tonight. It was the guy that calls all the girls baby again and it was once AGAIN really annoying. He did the exact same thing he did last time drill by drill no variance at all so it was pretty boring but I sweat a ton. I actually think knowing what was coming next made me able to push myself harder because I knew how much energy I was going to need for the rest of the workout. Kinda weird but I definitely worked harder this time than last time.

Off to boxing again tonight! Luckily its the girl instructor and I absolutely love her so I'm pretty pumped. Not only that I have BL set to record on dvr so I don't have to miss that to work out. Yay
Old 01-28-2009, 02:09 PM   #14  

I did my boxing last night. I wore an underarmour longsleeve shirt under a hoodie and every single pore in my body was sweating it was amazing. I love the lady that teaches it on Tuesdays she's absolutely amazing. She thinks I should start competitive boxing because I'm so strong.. but I'm not sure I'm into it.

Tonight is an ab video and a date with the fitness center. I have done boxing 2 nights in a row and it takes up most of the evening so I've got some serious laundry to do! Not to mention cooking for "food day" at work tomorrow. Which means tons of non-healthy foods all day long.
Old 01-29-2009, 12:20 PM   #15  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

WOW! I want to box...I've heard that they are the most in shape of all sports. I did my 60 minutes of ultimate abs yesterday even though my stomach was sore...I even kept doing it when my dad got home from work.
I totally agree on the tan fat over pale fat! I have only went tanning twice in like 2 weeks but I use a self tanner too so I dont get lots of wrinkles from going so much! I hope that I get to go today after I get my hair done.
Ok within the next hour I need to get off my butt and do the ultimate ab video again...next week I think I will do ultimate butt and go back and forth!