100 lb. Club - What body part...

View Full Version : What body part...

2ndChance09
01-18-2009, 02:48 PM
do you like right now?

I tend to focus on what I don't like but I have to say I love my butt (it is small and toned) and my thighs (they aren't small but they are muscular).

Beautiful Ace
01-18-2009, 02:53 PM
hmm... I guess if I had to pick something it would be my legs... they're still pretty fat and got cellulite but they have some good shape, and I have nice calves and ankles. I also really appreciate my overall shape, since I'm an hourglass I have nice shape for being overweight me thinks.

2ndChance09
01-18-2009, 02:54 PM
^that is great! I used to have an hourglass shape but kind of lost it. As I lose weight though I start seeing it again!

3turkeys
01-18-2009, 03:03 PM
calves for me---they have always been muscular, and I like my butt, no matter how big I have gotten, its always "fits"

H8cake
01-18-2009, 03:04 PM
My waist, not my lower stomach, but my waist has gone back nicely.

2ndChance09
01-18-2009, 03:06 PM
Is there anyone who has maintained a decent stomach? I am just curious because mine is horrible. I attribute it to the weight gain and 2 pregnancies and I know it won't ever look awesome but hopefully it will shrink down. My upper stomach looks good and is tight (I don't have any stretch marks there) but my lower stomach is gross!

fiberlover
01-18-2009, 03:46 PM
I love my shoulders and biceps now. I have been working them hard, and have a nice indentation between the two! :lifter:

froggie83
01-18-2009, 03:50 PM
my legs are pretty nice i guess....if i angle myself towards the mirror just right

AdotJ
01-18-2009, 03:56 PM
I think I would say.... My feet. dEfinately, they are so small and cute. Andthey aren't too veiny or bony, but not pudgy like the rest of me. Also, I would say my butt. Although I weigh 240 (almost) my butt is actually small! (Most of my weight is in my thighs and waist). Also, I like the two indents on my back, you know when you see skinny girls walking around in bikinis and they have those little indents (I don't know what they're called), but I actually have those!! I didn't know if people who were obese had them, because, well.. Not may people who are obese walk around in bikinis..

Beautiful Ace
01-18-2009, 04:03 PM
Back dimples:P

2ndChance09
01-18-2009, 04:11 PM
Those are cute, I wish I had those!

Beautiful Ace
01-18-2009, 04:13 PM
Me too... I think it's a really sexy feature of a back.

Smiling_Sara
01-18-2009, 04:13 PM
I love the fact that I finally have a collerbone. I think I feel it about 35 times a day...at least.

2ndChance09
01-18-2009, 04:16 PM
^lol I do that too.

Beautiful Ace
01-18-2009, 04:19 PM
I've only lost a little bit of weight, and I'm pretty sure there's not a huge difference, but I constantly touch my collarbones... OCD just a bit. lol I wanna feel them because I know they're there and I know one day I'm going to be able to see them. lol

AdotJ
01-18-2009, 04:19 PM
Lol. That's interesting how something as crazy as your collarbone is something you love. Lol. Most people it their hips, or thighs or butt. But collarbone? That's pretty cool!! Even the smallest things matter..

Glory87
01-18-2009, 04:21 PM
I know it sounds silly, but I have really great ears. I also like my swan-like neck and my calves.

Beautiful Ace
01-18-2009, 04:23 PM
Lol. That's interesting how something as crazy as your collarbone is something you love. Lol. Most people it their hips, or thighs or butt. But collarbone? That's pretty cool!! Even the smallest things matter..

Well, when I look at women, it's something I find to be a very sexy trait. I've been over weight my whole life, and because I think it's sexy on other people, I want to have my own to feel sexy too. lol

AdotJ
01-18-2009, 04:44 PM
Well, when I look at women, it's something I find to be a very sexy trait. I've been over weight my whole life, and because I think it's sexy on other people, I want to have my own to feel sexy too. lol

Aww!! You're beautiful now, and one day you'll have sexy collarbones!! I just know it!!

Thin4Good
01-18-2009, 05:04 PM
lol - I love my collarbones too! I've also always liked my wrists and fingers which are pretty tiny (there has never been much else tiny about me).

Beautiful Ace
01-18-2009, 05:04 PM
Aww!! You're beautiful now, and one day you'll have sexy collarbones!! I just know it!!

:D:D yay. ahah Thank you:)

Zen Pharmacy
01-18-2009, 05:28 PM
This is a little weird, but I love my feet.

They're very narrow and long. I wear a size 10, but most shoes are waaay too wide so I have to do a lot of custom shoe ordering. I don't know, even though they're technically big feet, I feel they're they dainty part of me. It's helped by flower/vine tattoos ;>

Now here's where it's kind of funny. My feet are completely jacked up. I have perfectly flat feet. My left foot was severely broken in high school, has had numerous surgeries, and is full of all sorts of metal. You can't really tell unless you're looking at a footprint or a drawn outline of my foot, but it definitely veers to the left about halfway down the length of it.

I don't know, I feel like my feet tell the best story of me. I always go barefoot or flip-flopped when I can help it.

Other people's feet however. Totally different story. Ick. Yes I'm a hypocrite ;>

GirlyGirlSebas
01-18-2009, 05:44 PM
I love my hands. They look like Mom's.:)

cfmama
01-18-2009, 06:18 PM
I have tiny thin ankles and feet. I love them :)

TJFitnessDiva
01-18-2009, 06:50 PM
I love all my body parts :)

thistoo
01-18-2009, 07:14 PM
My hands, my waist, and my collarbones, which are finally starting to peek through! I was so excited when that happened :)

lottie63
01-18-2009, 07:41 PM
I like my hips. I mean, they are pretty wide! But I still love them cuz when I lose, I lose first from my waist and my hips help to give me a nice hourglass shape. (I'm also an H bra size so that doesn't hurt) but my goal is to get down to a D/DD

bf will be so sad :P

Randi
01-18-2009, 07:48 PM
I like my neck - I have a slender neck, I think that is the one part of me that never got pudgy....

I know it is not a body part - but I really like my hair.........

junebug41
01-18-2009, 08:33 PM
My tummy. I don't like it enough to parade around in a bare midrift, but it's the first thing to go when I lose weight. Also, all the weight I've regained went straight to my butt, but there's my tummy- flat as ever :dizzy:

TraceyElaine
01-18-2009, 09:55 PM
I have a love hate relationship with my arms. I love them because although they are too big I am strong and have muscle under there That I can feel when I flex. I think I forget sometimes that they are big. Plus it's where i keep some of my art work lol.

lalique
01-18-2009, 10:09 PM
I've sat here for the last ten minutes trying to figure out what part I like & I haven't been able to come up with one.

Except maybe my liver. :)

No joke.

djay
01-18-2009, 11:36 PM
My stomach. It's only a small handfull now! It is where I feel the biggest difference!

tarryn
01-19-2009, 12:09 AM
oh i wish i could say my stomach..but ive always hated my stomach no matter what weight...
i probably like my bum too...the smallest thing of me!!hehe

xJox
01-19-2009, 01:40 AM
Im pretty fond of all my body parts. I sure dont want to lose a limb cause I dont name it. lol. Seriously, I dunno. I like my collar bones (I see Im not the only one), hands, feet, face, hair, calves. I guess thats about it.