General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 01-17-2009, 02:41 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 199/199/120

Height: 5'0"

Default Fresh Approach?

I don't know if this would be the right place to put it but I was wondering if anyone has bought anything from that store(banner ad on the side)? I took a look and they have some good prices. Just wanting to know if anyone has some first hand experiene with the products. TIA!
TriciaIsMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 09:42 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Nope because they can't ship to Canada but I hear their stuff is really good. It should because I know the owners well and they are dedicated "foodies".
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 09:49 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 318/294/Healthy

Height: 5'8

I havent bought from them but I have bought a product I saw there. Its called Shake Fruit and I love it. Its diced up dried fruit bits that you can sprinkle on your food. I put it in my plain quaker oats so that I dont need sugar. You can get it at Kroger for about 2.99 a jar though one week it was on sale for 1.99.
The same company also makes individual portions of dried fruit like pineapple yum in a small bag to stick in your purse. Those are great but they are about $1.50 a serving.
LookingForMeAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 11:53 AM   #4  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

I've bought stuff from there. I really liked what I bought. I keep forgetting to look but always mean to go back and buy stuff.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 10:11 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 199/199/120

Height: 5'0"

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I'll probably buy some things from there in the next week or so.

I'll be looking for that Shake Fruit in Kroger. It sounds yummy but I didnt see it on the site.
TriciaIsMe is offline   Reply With Quote