Does it Work? - Slim Force 7

View Full Version : Slim Force 7

kissybaby
01-15-2009, 11:04 PM
Has anyone tried Slim Force 7? I read about it in OK magazine. I thought i'll just try the minimum. I tried to search for reviews on the web and came up with nothing but the Slim Force 7 website. The website wasn't too detailed either. Anyone familiar with this product? :?:

Suzanne 3FC
01-15-2009, 11:49 PM
I'm bothered that they don't really tell you what is in it. That's never a good sign. They include warnings on their FAQ page not to take it if you have a long list of conditions, including high blood pressure or heart disease. This leads me to believe it must be loaded with stimulants. They refer to citrus, and I wonder if it has bitter orange in it. This is a stimulant that mimics ephedra in the body, and has been named one of the top 12 most dangerous supplements.

Personally, I'd pass this one up.

Castle Rock
01-24-2009, 08:27 PM
I also have tried to research this product with no results. I viewed the web page, which had no information on it. I have sent them a email (2 days ago) requesting the number of pills per bottle and have not yet had a response. If you receive your pills can you keep us posted on how it goesÉ

jasmine4lakshmi
01-25-2009, 11:49 PM
I read the same thing in the First Magazine but there isn't enough information available about it yet. That just means is still new. The question I ask is, why would a company spend all that money on advertising?

Castle Rock
01-26-2009, 05:59 PM
Probably because the biggest money maker is diet stuff... were all looking for that 'somthing' that will help us... I think we all realize there is no miracle pill but I do believe we all need something to just help us control whatever it is we need controlling... usually hunger. Its just very unfortunate that there are so many companies out there that 'pray' on our weaknesses (to be fit, healthy, thin) and create all these products promising success because really it just feeds to our (at least to my) disappointment. I am willing to do the work, in fact I do do the work... I just can't get the weight off. So like everyone else I generally look for something that will just give me that little bit of help. I eat right, I exercise daily, I just have the metabolism of a slug !

nelie
01-26-2009, 06:09 PM
The diet pill industry is a multi billion dollar industry, everyone wants to cash in on the billions of dollars that people are willing to shell out in the hopes of shedding pounds.

I've read that if blind studies, placebo pills in which participants are told are diet pills will work 30% of the time. In similar blind studies, placebo pills with really good advertising will work 70% of the time. By 'work' I mean, participants taking the placebo will lose more weight than those not taking the pill at least in the short term. So a pill doesn't have to be effective to have someone believe it will work as they will adjust their habits in order to lose weight because they believe in the power of the pill. Power of advertising is amazing.

Of course then the manufacturers put dangerous substances in the pills. It'd be better if they just put nothing in the pills.

kissybaby
01-28-2009, 11:47 PM
I cant tel ya how it works yet because I havent received it yet. I ordered on 1/15 paid extra $10 for expedited shipping- got an email 1/20 saying it's been shipped and to allow 7-10 working days to receive. Doesn't sound like expedited shipping to me. That's got me leary of it's effectiveness because they already have my plastic $. I'll keep you updated.

SmilieLeopard
01-29-2009, 11:48 PM
Hey there...

Well, guess what? You have a Slim Force 7 Buddy! I, too, have placed and order and am awaiting its majestic arrival! I ordered it on the 19th, and after hearing nothing (and also paying for expedited shipping), I sent an e-mail on the 21st asking for an order confirmation. On the 22nd their customer service representatives replied and told me that I should receive my order in 7 days...So much for the super fast shipping! (lol) As of today, which is day 7, I still am without my order...I sent another e-mail this evening telling them that I didn't have my order yet and requested that they track the shipment of the product...We'll see!

Please, if you don't care, post when you receive your shipment and maybe some updates on what you think of it after you start taking it, and I will do the same, if you would like...It might be nice to share our experiences. :D

SmilieLeopard
01-31-2009, 10:51 AM
I posted a couple of days ago that I too had ordered Slim Force 7 and was awaiting its arrival. Sooooo, I e-mailed thier customer service support center asking when I could expect the product to arrive, and they told me that they were processing my order and they would let me know when it shipped...This was the same response that I received when I e-mailed them last week...It has been 12 days since I placed my order....BOOOOOOOO :mad:.....What can I say? I should've known better! :o

nelie
01-31-2009, 12:59 PM
My suggestion would be to cancel your order and call the credit card to reverse the charge.

blackanese
01-31-2009, 01:12 PM
i want to order the slim force7 diet aid,but i havent really heard any information about it...i mean this one litte pill can make u lose all this weight? so many questions in my head,but really no answers'and if this is so true then this pill should be booming,and more expensive! but has anyone tried this little pill with any success please let me know before i make a purchase!

jennimichael
01-31-2009, 09:47 PM
Hello all, I just ran across this site, and I seen that alot of you are questioning the shipping, I was to. My order was shipped on the 22nd, but finally today I did receive them. They don't come with a whole lot of information, so I guess only time will tell.

kissybaby
02-01-2009, 08:22 PM
I got it...finally...so much for expedited shipping. I haven't started it yet. There are 10 pills in 4 packets(the kind you push through-foil on the bottom) they are in a plastic baggie. No markings on the packets. Theres an insert w/it and all it says is 'adjuvant to controlled low-cal diets for losing body weight'). Ingredients are:Grapefruit seed powder(citrus grandis) 10.5mg, Lemon dry extract,1/4 fruit(citrus medica)10.5mg,Pineapple stem powder(Ananas sativus)10.5mg,Papaya leaves powder(carica papaya)10.5,g,Spirulina powder(spirulina maxima)9.6mg,Bitter orange fruit rind dry extract.6% titrated in synefine(citrus aurantium var.amara),2.1mg and edible gelatine

Excipients: maltodextrin

The insert looks like nothing more than a piece of paper i could have printed from my pc. I'm doubtful as to the integrity of the product but will make no judgment calls until I try it. The 'expedited' shipping I paid for is ridiculously bogus.

From the site I thought this was coming from canada, however it showed to have shipped from Austria. There is no other information whatsoever except to take 1 capsule every morning at breakfast.

nelie
02-01-2009, 08:27 PM
Citrus Aurantium (aka bitter orange) is what Consumer Reports lists as one of the 12 most dangerous supplements. Here is an article that 3FC wrote up about it:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/bitter-orange-as-a-weight-loss-supplement%20/

Honestly, it sounds like some shady company put together a website and some pills to make a quick buck. Do you really want to risk your health on such a product?

Amarantha2
02-02-2009, 02:05 AM
Good points, Nelie.

Also wanted to point out that maltodextrin is a safe (as far as I know) sugar alcohol but that it has great potential to upset the digestive system, which if people feel these pills are effective in weight loss may be the reason.

Also, as with any over the counter or over the internet supplement, there's actually no way at all to know what's really in the pills (hopefully a harmless placebo, but possibly any dangerous ingredient they want to put in, how does anyone know unless they take it somewhere and have it analyzed, which actually is a good idea).

There's also no way to know what swallowing an uncontrolled substance in any particular pill might do to an individual's body at any given time.

I'm only commenting on here because I can't sleep, not because I'm judging. It's totally an individual decision if someone wants to take this pill.

Just seems risky for no real reason.

oyeloca
02-02-2009, 03:06 PM
Can anyone who's received the product recently, please keep us updated with your results. Not just weight loss results, but overall health. Did you experience the racing pulse or other side effects related to the bitter orange? I'm ordering the product today and i'd like to know if this is a legitimate product. Thank You.

SmilieLeopard
02-03-2009, 12:07 AM
Hi Everyone...

So, after my last couple of posts on the Slim Force 7, I wanted to tell everyone reading that I finally got my order- -"Kissybaby", I totally agree that expedited shipping is ridiculous...after what I paid to get it rather quickly, it took two weeks...My order is identical to yours...Basically no directions, and the ingrediants are the exact same.

I plan on taking the pill as the website states to, "One capsule at breakfast". I will post any results that I have on the site so that I can keep track (and maybe anyone else interested in it, although I am not advocating it for any reason- -it will help me track my progress as well). The website also states that one doesn't have to diet or change their eating habits while taking the product, and I don't plan on altering my diet either. I have been trying to increase my physical activity ever since the first of the year, but at this point I haven't been able to do much because of my work and school schedule, so that shouldn't be a variable of much consideration either...SOOOOO if I have any results at all, I might just have to assume that there is indeed a correlation between the product and any weight loss that I assume....We will see...:)

raerae009
02-04-2009, 06:03 PM
Hi girls, I too ordered Slimforce 7 and paid the extra "fast" shipping which is yup bull. So are the pills I have been taking them for 2 weeks now, with NO change. I even eat low carb, and exercise daily. I use my treadmill on 3 mi per hr for a mi and a half and I use my cross crunch {which works great} I use my leg magic, and my stair stepper. I have had no faster results since taking the pills. Its a bummer. Infact I feel no difference in my body at all, no energy rise or shaking which usually comes with diet pills. The only thing i have ever taken which helped me was Trim Spa with ephedra which is not even good for you, they stopped selling it, but i would take it again if they sold it. It worked great I lost 50lbs on that after I had my second child, now I need something to help after my 3rd lol. I'd love to know if Sliceforce 7 works for any of you. The packaging which looks like it was done in someones kitchen really turned me off.
Hugs RaeRae

Nade
02-06-2009, 01:18 PM
Hi,

I also ordered slimforce7 last Saturday and reading all this doesn't look good. I hope that we can return the product if it does not work.

morgansoma
02-09-2009, 04:07 PM
I just received my Slimforce 7, 2 weeks after I ordered and DID not pay for fast shipping. This is my second day and probably won't be taking this anymore, there is definately a stimulant in this product! I don't recommend Slimforce for anyone that can't handle stimulants!
I intend to ask for my money back, has anyone attempted to receive a refund??
I also believe that the magazines that advertise Slimforce need to take alittle more responsiblity for the products that they advertise and I intent to write the editor of First magazine to tell them so!

nelie
02-09-2009, 04:24 PM
morgan - First magazine is notorious for pimping the latest diet fad because it sells magazines. It wouldn't surprise me that they would take money from an unscrupulous diet pill manufacturer. Ads make money so they really don't care. You can complain but honestly First magazine, although entertaining, isn't the magazine I'd look for in terms of having sound advice for weight loss and the ads should definitely be ignored. Diet pills, although ineffective, receive billions of dollars in revenue each year. They live on your hopes and dreams and it doesn't matter that they don't work because they will still make money.

sumthingmajick
02-11-2009, 02:29 PM
I also ordered slim force 7. After reading this, I decided to cancel my order. I called the customer service # and the lady told me that she was unable to cancel the order? Sounds weird to me. She said that someone would have to call me in order to cancel my order. I guess I will stand by the phone....I will let you know what happens.

nelie
02-11-2009, 02:42 PM
sumthingmajick - call your credit card company and tell them that you want to dispute the charge or not accept the charge if your credit card hasn't been charged yet.

SmilieLeopard
02-14-2009, 04:02 PM
Hello Ladies...

Sorry it has taken me so long to post regarding my results with Slim Force 7- -sometimes life just gets the best of ya, right? Well, my results with it have been a bummer. In my last post I reported that I had finally gotten my order after paying the ridiculous expedited shipping fees (it took 2 weeks just like everyone else's did as well), and so I started taking the pills around the first of February. WELLLLLLLLL...I have lost no weight. Been taking the pills religiously for two weeks, actually started trying to eat a little better, and got a gym membership. Nothing. LOL. Go figure. The only thing that I can say is that it does have a stimulant in it (probably the bitter orange extract), and so I have a little more energy, which is good because school is kicking my butt at the present, and I can use all the extra energy that I can get. However, as far as the claims go that you can actually "see the weight coming off of you after 8 hours" (which is what I read about it in a magazine that will remain nameless), that is FALSE. That DOES NOT HAPPEN. I'm not stupid, I knew that I wouldn't lose a pound in 8 hours, but I did have some hope that it could help me lose a little weight, ya know? Well, NADA, NOTHING, ZIP, ZILCH, ZERO. So, to all of you that bought it like I did, I'm sorry, but we've been scammed.

tamber25
02-15-2009, 10:52 PM
I Just found this page and I wish i found it before I ordered slim force 7 from what I have read it doesnt work and I am stupid and bought the extra strength. I ordered it about 1 1/2 weeks ago this sounds very discourageing because i am looking for some help i have a very hard time loosing weight and need to loose like 40 pounds......
does any body have some ideas that will help i dont have the best will power in the world and i know that doesnt help but i really do want and need to loose 40 lbs

HELP NEED LIPO OR something

nelie
02-15-2009, 11:14 PM
tamber,

My recommendation is to stay here and use the support on this website. You can lose the 40 lbs with a healthy diet and exercise. There have been people here who have lost 200+ lbs and kept it off without the use of any pills.

morgansoma
02-16-2009, 02:53 PM
I have called Slim Force 7's customer service and was also told that someone would get back to me...but they still haven't. I am working with my credit card company as we speak to get a refund. I urge everyone else to do the same. Please don't beat yourself up! We were all scammed into believing that we could lose weight the easy way with pills.. it's just not so!

tamber25
02-16-2009, 08:38 PM
I just called my self and canceled my order and like eveybody else they have to call me back so i to will just wait.. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to lose the pounds. like I said i dont have the best will power in the world but i am trying I even went out and bout the wii fit and i do have to say thats alot of fun but its just not enough I have 5 months before ai goto jamaica for a wedding and really would like to be 40lbs lighter.. so any diet ideas or other pills that work?????
very discouraged:(

nelie
02-16-2009, 08:57 PM
tambar - have you tried calorie counting? or perhaps something like weight watchers?

Granny J
02-17-2009, 01:46 AM
Thanks to this forum, I have just saved some money. I was all excited when I saw the add in First. The ingredients are supposed to be "fresh fruits", not powder and such. Guess it is true what someone said, "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is." Thank you, ladies!

hawaiianbliss
02-19-2009, 02:51 PM
Aloha and thank you! I was seriously considering purchasing slimforce7 but thought I'd better research it and found this thread. It's all I needed to know. I guess we are always hoping for that magic pill........there just isn't one. Eating right, exercising, detoxing, drinking water and keeping a great attitude really work over time. What a great bunch of people here. I'm very goal oriented. My goal is to take off 30 lbs before summer. With your support and my hard work, I think I can........I know I can.

Enjoy life everyday!

snowlady
02-19-2009, 10:07 PM
Greetings everyone. I too read the ad in First Magazine and thought maybe this is the one. I received my order today, then thought to see if there was some feedback about the product. That is how I ran across this group. After reading the posts I am soooo sorry I did not do a bit of research before ordering:( I will be contacting the customer service folks to request a refund as well as contacting my bank. BUMMER! Dieting, exercise, and watching the portions of what you are eating are truly the only way to lose weight. I know this, but I was still hoping for that miracle pill that would do the work for me.

igabi
02-24-2009, 11:27 AM
Hi Ladies. I did order Slimforce 7 and it did not work at all. I did not loose any weight whatsoever. In fact I think that is has caused me an infection in my colon. I have been constipated for almost 1 week and had to go to the doctor to get myself checked out. My body is very receptive to any medication but now whatever the doctor has recommended me is not working. I cannot say that it was caused by Slimforce 7 100%, but it definetely had something to do with it. I only took it for 8 days but I began to not feel well so I stopped taking it after that is when I developed this infection, please be careful with it.

tamber25
03-03-2009, 01:28 PM
Its been three weeks and I have finaly heard back via email from slim force 7 about a refund and they said i would get a check in the next few days so we will see.....It took me threatening with an attorney to get any action to begin with. After reading the posts on this site i am so glad that i didnt take it. So now i am just going to try the WII fit and hope for the best.. I will keep you posted on how long it takes to recieve my refund check

tamber25
03-05-2009, 09:35 PM
Hi There I was just wondering if anyone has heard of or tried the acai burn diet?

nelie
03-05-2009, 11:33 PM
tamber,

Acai is the latest scam in diet pills. Acai itself isn't a scam but weight loss pills are using it to advertise themselves. Acai is a berry with lots of good antioxidants in its natural form. Even in its natural form, there is no proof that it helps with weight loss. The issues is that foods in their natural form, don't translate well into the pill form so you can take an 'acai' pill but there is no guarantee that you are getting any of the good stuff that you'd get from eating the berry itself. So basically the diet pills with acai is just the same old diet pill but adding an acai extract to make it 'new and different' when it just the same old pill.

crimsonlights72
03-06-2009, 08:04 PM
I fell for the Slim Force add in First magazine :o and placed my order on 2/16 with the promise of receiving it in 7-10 business days. After the tenth day I sent an email to customer service to inquire. I was sent an email stating that "my order should arrive in the next days"--I received my order today, 19 days later. In a home packing with no professional label and no information inside except the pill packages (all written in a foreign language!) Not fast service at all. I unfortunately did not read the posts before now--this would have been helpful and $$ saving! I'm planning to just return it and not even try it. After working so hard to loose weight (eating healthy :carrot:--fruits, whole grains, protein, etc. walking 3 miles per day, and drinking enough water to float a small boat!!) I thought it might be worth a try, but obviously not!! I'm thinking--is my lack of weight loss from stress? Anyway, I will keep up with the healthy eating and exercise and hope that one day it will make a difference!! No more falling for rediculous diet pills.

PhatPala7
03-10-2009, 10:32 AM
This is the letter I received after asking about "stimulant's in the ingredients.
NOTE: continue reading after the "Best Regards, Customer Service"
This is Italian !
Where is this product coming from Canada,Austria,Italy..?
Be Careful

Dear Mrs ,

slim Force 7 is an adjuvant to controller low-calorie diets for losing body weight. It is composed of 30 capsules for each treatment.

The ingredients are: Grapefruit seed powder, Lemon dry extract ¼ fruit, Mango fruit dry extract titrated in mangiferina, Pineapple stern powder, Papaya leaves powder, Bitter Orange fruit rind dry extract titrated in synefrine.

We recommended use 1 capsule every morning at breakfast. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose, those with cardiovascular problems and/or high blood pressure should consult a doctor before taking the product. The product is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women or for children under 12 years old.

The treatments are:

Lose up to 10lbs – REGULAR TREATMENT product A011 only $29

Lose between 11 and 20lbs –INTENSIVE TREATMENT product A012 only $49

Lose between 21 and 30 lbs- SUPER INTENSIVE TREATMENT product A013 only $69

Lose between 31 and 40 lbs – EXTRA STRENGHT TREATMENT-product A014 only $ 89

Lose more than 40 lbs – MAXIMUM STRENGHT TREATMENT product A015 only $ 109

Best Regards

Customer Service

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Da:]
Inviato: martedì 10 marzo 2009 12.56
A: CustomerserviceSlimforce7
Oggetto: Stimulants ?

Amarantha2
03-10-2009, 08:52 PM
Scary indeed.

morgansoma
03-14-2009, 10:20 AM
Just to let everyone know, I got my refund! I had to get my credit card company involved, but I got it! I've learned my lesson about taking a fast track to loosing weight. It's all about the diet and exercise now!

chic
03-27-2009, 10:16 PM
Hi,

I too have been considering buying this product and now am finding my self a little discouraged by everyones post.
The one thing I noticed that is common amongst everyone who has tried it and got no results is, no one has mentioned if they have were drinking the 10-12 glasses of water a day required? which is what they say you have to do in order for the pill to work.
Are the people who are not seeing any results drinking the 10-12 glasses of water a day?

Thanks

nelie
03-28-2009, 01:20 AM
chic - Most weight loss advice includes drinking plenty of water. Sometimes drinking 8 or more glasses per day of water alone can help people lose some weight.

needtoloselots
04-04-2009, 01:15 PM
I bought the slim force.
I have tried it for three weeks
I have gained 3 1/2 pounds.
I use to have a hard time losing but I was not gaining.
I ordered the 30 day supply but I ended up getting 60.
I feel bloated all the time and uncomfortable.
I weight in every week on Monday. I will weigh in again this Monday but then I think I will quit them.
I am interested to know other people's experience. I take one every morning and nothing else is different but the weight gain.
Donna

naivegrl
04-10-2009, 12:53 PM
So like many of you I too ordrered the slimforce7 in hopes that I could lose weight fast without much effort. Now I think about it 1/2 lb in 8hrs, what was I thinking? It really is too good to be true. If a person could really lose a lb or 2 a day, I'm sure the stuff would cost thousands of $$. Like someone said earlier the packaging was a bit suspicious, didn't give a whole lot of info and frankly looked generic or homemade...not very professional! But the stubborn and desperate person that I am went ahead and tried them. I guess I still have some hope even though it doesn't look good. I'm on day three right now and no difference. I do feel a bit more peppy but I did notice that my hand was shaking when I held a piece of paper. We'll see what happens. I'll keep you posted on my progress or not...

grevonigirl
04-12-2009, 11:51 PM
At 53, my metabolism seems to have up & left me! I was @ 150 & lookin' good for 13 yrs. after losing 50 pounds. Four years later & an ex-boyfriend I allowed to fatten me up, the prospect of doping it all over again is quite daunting. I also follow a work & school schedule. Here;s where SlimForce7 sounded good - I was hoping for a boost to my metabolism & energy to get my butt out there again. I'm trying to maintain a positive attitude about all of this - but I also hope that I'll be able to get the refund IF/WHEN I see no positive results. I'm so glad I stumbled upon this site! :dizzy:

naivegrl
04-16-2009, 02:01 AM
Welp I'm on day 9 and guess what...you guessed it, no miracle weight loss!!! I don't know why I'm still taking them. Maybe I think that if I continue taking them that perhaps I'll lose a little weight. All they're doing is giving us false hopes and setting us up for even further dissapointment. I will say this, I do regular kickboxing about 3-4 times a week and with that I'm able to maintain. I'd lose weight doing this if I would just watch what I'd eat but I LOVE FOOD too much!!! That's why I gave slimforce7 a chance because the ad said I could still eat what I want and it would just burn off the fat. Well I guess I need to start counting calories and fat grams and watch my sugar intake...AWE MAN, this sucks!!! Gotta do what you gotta do to look good!!!

needtoloselots
04-17-2009, 10:19 AM
I emailed them asking why they charged my credit card $30 more than the ad said. I got the response that they would answer in 24 hours and they did. They told me it was in Euro Franks and was translated. First disappointment. I took this product for three weeks and gained three 1 /2 pounds. I was not gaining before just not losing.
I emailed them about it and got the response they would answer in 24 hours. No answer. Then I tried another week and emailed them again asking about the return policy. Again I got that response they will answer in 24 hours. and then nothing. Guess Igot ripped off.

nelie
04-17-2009, 11:01 AM
Contact your credit card company and dispute the charges. There are protections which credit cards offer in terms of charges made on your card.

nancy w
04-17-2009, 03:31 PM
I got my slim force 7 . I had to wait for the two weeks and finally I got it , needless to say it was not quick and I paid for the quick way. I have taken it for one week and that is enough . I never lost a pound and now my chest feel very soar like a burning sensation everytime I eat or drink anything. I just sent it back today and I better get my money back.I found no more energy actually I was tired and now I have heartburn . I hope that goes away soon. My next door neighbor said that was all the acid from the pills.

ling
05-02-2009, 03:22 PM
I saw this Slimforce 7 ad on the local newspaper and wondered about it too. There wasn't much true info on their website and I did a search online and saw all of your posts/comments/feedbacks. Thank you all for sharing, it saves me money!! I almost fell into their trap.

So after all, there is no magic in weight loss, only hard works!

At 5'3" and 125lbs and a 26.5" waistline, I do 4-5 times 30 min intense cardios plus some resistance training per week. But whenever I ramp up my exercise intensity I grow more hungry afterwards and I can't overcome my body's scream for food and I can't skip carbs like my favorite steamed rice. So I end up eating around 1600 Kcal or even more a day. It's very difficult to shed off extra 10 lbs and achive my dream goal of a 18% body fat at this stage.

I am having hard time to look like those very slim and bony thin Asian girls, who would weigh like ~105 lbs at my height. That's how this Slimforce 7 thing caught my attention. After reading all your posts, it seems I just have to do what I am doing, only if I can eat less!

D1lilibug
05-09-2009, 07:18 PM
Thank you ladies. I was momentairly swept up by the ad hype, but I will not be making a purchase. I work out with a trainer 2 days a week and on my own 2 more and I was hoping for a little boost. Guess I'll just have to keep up the crazy hard work instead.

naivegrl
05-13-2009, 10:41 PM
Can you believe I'm still taking the darn things? I guess it's because I already paid for them and it's way to late to get my money back, so I have all these pills and I figure well maybe one day I'll wake up and be 5 lbs lighter!!! lol. I'm even laughing at myself as I write this because it's been about 2 months and you guessed it again...not a change in weight, but I am getting a little bit more toned up from my kickboxing classes. I'm addicted to the idea of losing a miraculous amount of wait in no time. Someone help me I can't stop taking these evil pills!!!

nelie
05-14-2009, 12:28 AM
naivegrl - Maybe you should consider that hydroxycut was pulled off the shelves due to liver damage and slim force 7 shares at least one ingredient with hydroxcut.

GWall
05-14-2009, 03:21 PM
I work for a company that does consumer research strictly on a consultant basis.
Recently I was assigned Slim Force 7 and wanted to share my findings with you.
First off, it is usally not a good idea to buy anything in pill form that isn't FDA(Food and Drug Administration) approved. They don't have approval for a reason. So far, Slim Force 7 hasn't even applied for approval(RED FLAG).
All of my attempts to interview ANYONE that works for Slim Force 7 have been met with hostility or I've simply been ignored.
Advertising is a powerful tool. Slim Force 7 has it all with it's testimonial(notice how there is only 1 in the world and it's paid for by the company) and radical claims such as "Lose weight the easy natural way. No will power needed" and "Try the product that is all the rage in Europe." This last one is interesting because I have looked at dozens of European websites and medical journals and there is little to no mention of Slim Force 7 or the 6 fruits and 1 algae. I don't believe Europe even knows this product exists. Slim Force 7 is counting on Americans and Canadians to be ignorant of happenings outside of their own country. And you know how the ad says, no dieting or exercise required? Well in the fine print at the bottom it practically spells out that diet and exercise are essential for weight loss. Contradictions are another red flag.
My team also researched the medical aspect of one of the ingredients in Slim Force 7, Bitter Orange. Also known as Citrus Aurantium, Bitter Orange was once upon a time used as a sedative and tranquilizer. Don't we want to feel healthy and energized?
DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IF YOU HAVE TACHYARRYTHMIA, HYPOTENSION, NARROW-ANGLE GLAUCOMA OR IF YOU ARE PREGNANT!!! In medical research Bitter Orange, especially in these patients, can cause adverse cardiac reactions including cariovascular toxicity and increased heart rate and blood pressure.
I have checked numerous sources that state Bitter Orange has not been medically proven to assist weight loss.

Next, I have found several bad consumer reports on Slim Force 7 including one on ripoffreport dot com (the website won't let me post links yet because I am a new user). Search for Slim Force 7 on there

All of these reports claim that, after being unsatisfied with the product, tried to return it for a refund but the company failed to do so. In their ad they say you can return the product for a FULL refund within 30 days.
Although my company has yet to make an official decision on the company and product, my personal belief is that Slim Force 7 is a scam. Unfortunately, scams like theirs are difficult to shut down and might take a long time to do so.
The truth is, if there is a perfect weightloss pill that is safe, it has not been created yet. Dieting is difficult, so is exercise, but don't forget about your personal safety when looking for weightloss solutions.
For those of you who have a hard time giving up yummy foods(like I do), I recently discovered a TV show on Lifetime called Cook Yourself Thin, that gives you low cal recipes and cooking concepts to help you lose weight. I have been using them for almost two weeks and the food is delicious. I love the lasagna they have on their show. The best part is I am down 2.5 pounds. I don't know if it's because I want it to work so badly or that it actually is the food, but I'm happy so far.

I'm sorry if this post is really long. Even though it is technically against my company's policy to share our findings with the public, I wanted to help you wonderful people protect your wallets, and your health. It is important that we all use caution when purchasing new products that have no good information about it out there other than it's own paid advertising.

I hope this has helped many of you. Even maybe if I only help 1 of you it will help ease my anxiety.

Good Luck and God Bless
Gretchen

Jenny75
05-16-2009, 03:38 AM
I had a lumbar spinal fusion in February, making exercise almost impossible. Even walking is a strain on my lower back at this point. I just found the ad for Slim Force 7 in US Weekly magazine and was about to order it when I decided to research it some before I risked my money. Thank you for this thread.. Sounds like you all saved me alot of frustration and disappointment. I'd be open to suggestions. I try and be as active as possible, but have limited endurance for exercise at this point. I should be able to start PT soon though, YAY!! I'm a horrible eater and a really bad boredom eater.. even though I drink ALOT of water.. Here I was hoping this was "the one". Dang it! Thanks again to everybody's posts.

cestyrose
05-19-2009, 05:57 PM
Here is a copy of the fine print, verbatim, misspellings and all:

“Rights reserved 2009 international foundation of healthy living – Important notice: regualr exercise and proper nutrition are essential for achieving your weight-loss goals. Results hown here are atypical, individual results may vary and cannot be achieved solley through the use of the tablets. These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration, the product is not intended to diangose, treat, cure of prevenet and disease. Read the entire label and directions before using the product. The complete weight-loss plan must be followed to observe significant weight losses. Counsult with your physician before taking the product and before starting andy weight-loss plan or exercise program. Do not use the product if pregnatn or nursing. “

From my research there is no "international" foundation of healthy living"

wieman351
05-19-2009, 09:41 PM
I too, like Jenny75, have physical disabilities. I sometimes feel like my body is falling apart. I have a pinched nerve in my neck, lumbar back problems and problems in my hips which apparently is all caused by Degenerative Disk Disease, which I have. I use to lift weights with my husband and now I can hardly walk on a treadmill. My doctor and my physical therapist told me that I need to lose weight, if I want to feel better. I saw the Slim Force 7 ad in a new magazine and I thought I would check it out before ordering. Well girls, it looks like it is too good too be true. I guess the miracle weight loss pill really doesn't exist. When I was lifting weights and working out at the gym regularly, the only diet rule was eat right and exercise. It looks like ladies, that I'm just going to have find some way to just suck-it-up and just do it. Unless someone can come up with a magic wand that I can wave and miraculously drop the pounds. Good luck to all of you in losing weight, especially you Jenny75.

ash61780
05-22-2009, 09:39 AM
I had lumbar surgery in May! I'm through the PT phase and still not able to exercise like I want to. Any suggestions?

nelie
05-22-2009, 10:44 AM
ash - You really need to work with your doctor/PT on exercise. Although really most weight loss is through diet as opposed to exercise. How are you doing calorie wise?

Jenny75
05-23-2009, 12:34 PM
I'm awaiting my physical therapy to begin, until then I have been watching what I eat. Limiting fats and sugars and trying to do more fruits, veggies and I started with only water when I became immobile last March. I bought Alli to try and got a bad rash over half my body. I just feel stuck and frustrated.. Best of luck to everyone.. and thank you Wieman351, it's nice to know I'm not alone in my frustration.

strickland77
05-25-2009, 12:02 AM
I JUST read an article on this lose weight quick pill.... "slim force 7". I thought , to good to be true? As it turns out, yes! I am glad I read ALL of your posts and did NOT order it. Thank you!!

I think anyone who has struggled with their weight will always look for that quick fix but I have realized, it did not take a week to put all this weight on and it surely won't take just a week to get it off.

I started weight watchers a year ago this month (for the 3rd time). At first I wanted to lose weight so that my husband and I could start trying to have a baby.... I am now losing weight to feel good, get healthy and show my EX husband (now), just how hot I am! :D as of this saturdays weigh in I have now lost 51.6 lbs and even though I know that is great.... it just seems like it is taking FOREVER. I have so much more to lose and I am kind of at a stand still so I joined a gym finally. I go 6 days a week now (for the last 3 weeks).... I am just hoping I can keep motivated and keep loosing.

Ok, sorry to just ramble on... but I am glad to have found a site that has others that understand the frustration of dieting.... Have a good night!

Ayuda 47
05-30-2009, 05:41 PM
Hi everyone -

My name is Kelly.

I was considering trying Slim Force 7,:devil: and I found this community. I cannot thank you all enough for saving me from being scammed, and for being here!

Everything DOES happens for a reason, as I am so excited to have found this community that after I read everything you all had posted concerning this issue, I have joined.

For those of you who had the "trial by fire" and ordered the scammy product, thank you so much for taking the time and effort to warn people about it.

I am grateful to you all, and am really excited about making new friends and sharing tips and support. :carrot:

Thanks,
Kelly

P.S.

Hi Strickland - seems like we were both about to pull out our credit cards at the same time, huh?

Talk about dodging a bullet with yet another diet scam.

Whew!

djrano
06-01-2009, 11:28 AM
Hello Everyone...
As I was getting my hair colored I came accross the Slim Force 7 add in a magazine. I tore the page out (I asked if I could :) - and put it in my pocketbook. I now have it on my desk and decided to research this as the add is VAGUE - and low and behold - here are all the posts from very dissatisfied customers - thank you for saving me some $$ - I've been working out long and hard and just can't get the last 10 to budge... but I guess I'll have to do it the old fashioned way -... UGH. Thanks again for saving my money and probably my health :hug:

BuderflyFairy16
06-03-2009, 02:05 AM
I wish I had found this forum before I went and bought the most expensive treatment for Slim Force 7. The only good thing so far is the shipping. I place my order on 5/27/09 and got it in the mail on 6/1/09 so that was pretty fast. I took my first pill this morning and I weighed myself a little while ago and I've gone up 2lbs. ??? I'm not sure if I want to continue taking the pills if they aren't going to work. I found out about this last week in my TV Guide. The website didn't really tell me much but I believed it. I've tried so many things and the weight just keeps coming back. Not sure what else to do. I was so excited over this and nervous at the same time thinking I'm going to lose all this weight and it will be great for my sisters wedding coming up I wont be the biggest person in the bridal party. Maybe I'll continue for another week or 2 and see if anything happens. If not then all 5 bottles are being shipped back. Has anybody had any luck with these pills?

nelie
06-03-2009, 10:17 AM
Buderfly - Have you tried counting calories? There are a lot of people that have used this website for support and weight loss. No one I've known has lost weight and kept it off with any form of diet pills.

nancy w
06-03-2009, 02:35 PM
I found that it didnot work at all and I sent it back . I am now waiting for a refund and it has been a month . I called and all I got was that It will be in the mail .I went to the Visa where I had put it on and they donot put It back on that . I had insured it with the post office and the tracking number is not working right also . I am getting them to check out where the parcel went . I am thinking maybe the people gave me a wrong address to send it back. If anyone else is having this problem please tell me. thanks

BuderflyFairy16
06-03-2009, 03:02 PM
I'm not a calorie counter. I don't eat alot. Small lunch and small dinner with no snacking. My dad eats triple what I eat and he weighs 40lbs lighter than me and never gains a pound. Last year in February I lost 20lbs and kept it off for a year and then this February I got laid off and it all came back on. I dont see how it could - while I was working all I ate for lunch was fast food everyday and while I'm home I eat healthy. I don't get it. But I do have to say I weighed myself this morning and I'm 2lbs lighter from yesterday...

nelie
06-03-2009, 03:12 PM
I think calorie counting can be useful just to see where you are at. Also, how much exercise do you get?

BuderflyFairy16
06-03-2009, 03:36 PM
Not much - I do wii fit and dwts latin cardio everynight for about 1-2 hours and still nothing.

lala2
06-10-2009, 05:11 PM
Thanks, I read about this diet in a magazine today. I was curious and decided to check it out before paying hard earned $$$ for a "miracle" pill. So glad I found your in put !
Blessings!

jeriann
06-13-2009, 11:28 AM
Thank you for saving me $$$$ on this scam. Someone asked about Weigth Watchers. I joined that in 2003 - their on line group - I did not go to meetings. I exercised daily and followed their program to the letter. I DID lose weight. I went from 158 to 115. It took about 4 months. BUT the minute I went off , I regained the weight. So be aware that this is a lifetime lifestyle and not something you can do and quit. This time around I am having a terrible time following their program. I am tired and always hungry. I am a carb-o-holic and losing those carbs has hit me hard this time. ( getting older has not helped either ). So , yes, WW does work. But you have to stay on their maintenance program religiously to keep it off. Hope this helps.

DaisyJens
06-16-2009, 09:10 PM
I was just about to order this product as well, however after reading all of the information i have opted not to. However Slim Force 7 did give me an idea.... they do give you the recipe the 6 fruits and algae, I am going to try adding the fruit to ever meal as well as go to my local GNC or any other store that would carry Algae tablets. I will keep you posted on my progress and hope they were on the right track, just my version is healthier....;)

Alleycat
06-18-2009, 09:09 AM
I did buy Slim Force 7, received it in less than 10 days, and started it last Sunday. I have about given up on losing weight but decided on one more try. SF7 does give you a little energy boost, kind of like having an extra 2 cups of coffee in the morning. No other side effects yet. So far I have actually seen the scale drop 3 pound in 4 days. Maybe it's the placebo effect and the pill does nothing, time will tell.

BuderflyFairy16
06-19-2009, 12:41 AM
I did buy Slim Force 7, received it in less than 10 days, and started it last Sunday. I have about given up on losing weight but decided on one more try. SF7 does give you a little energy boost, kind of like having an extra 2 cups of coffee in the morning. No other side effects yet. So far I have actually seen the scale drop 3 pound in 4 days. Maybe it's the placebo effect and the pill does nothing, time will tell.

I lost 2lbs actually the first day and maybe 1 more after that...but I stopped taking it - it stopped working and I've gained it back and a few extra pounds with it!!

brandik
06-23-2009, 02:56 PM
I am so glad I found this site! I was on the verge of buying this product. I recently got engaged and need to lose weight. I was reading "US weekly" last night and come across a 2 page ad. It seemed a little vague with kind of gave me a bad feeling but I tried to ignore it, the promises seemed so exciting. It totally sucked me in. I even double checked the website this morning before heading out the door. When I got to work I looked it up again..and again the vagueness was bugging me. I googled Slimforce7 and luckily this site came up! I found out not only not to trust this product but also about bitter orange...I would have never known.
Thank you for all the great info. It is only because of people like all of you that I saved myself some money, dissapointment and my health. I couldn't find any other info anywhere...should have been another sign. Again I am so glad I found this website.

Thank you and take care!

Alleycat
06-24-2009, 01:12 PM
Well, I gave it two weeks. The SF7 seemed to work the first few days, than nothing. New it was to good to be true. Has anyone had any luck sending it back for refund?

I'm my mothers primary caregiver and am definitely and emotional eater. Add menopause to that and the weight just hangs on. I know all the rules and have all the diet books, just can't seen to find the right mind set to commit.

bossyhead
06-25-2009, 02:53 PM
I noticed that this product ships from Canada! Expedited shipping is not an option. Although it is Canada it still has to clear customs in the USA. Your order can and will take up to 4 - 6 weeks. Overnight or 3-5 business days normally cost upwards of $50.00 or more. So unless you are willing to pay the outrageous FedEX or UPS fees (if they even offer it) expect to wait...

breebuh
06-29-2009, 12:55 PM
Hey everyone i'm new to the site, thank you all very much for the info. I was going to buy this product but **** no, i'm not going to anymore. So thank you!

customerserviceslave
07-02-2009, 12:37 AM
Hi everyone!
I recently emailed consumerist.com, and I have been googling
this site at work, so I felt compelled to let you know!
Here is a copy of my email, please excuse my poor grammar
as I'm a bit angry
-------------

My name is Jimmy and I work for an inbound call-centre in Toronto, Ontario.
We have several clients that we work for be it real estate companies,
doctors offices,and lawyers' offices.
Our most prominent client is Slimforce7.
We handle all of their phone orders and customer service calls.

I've grown nearly fed up with "working" for Slimforce 7.

This product is advertised as a natural fat burning pill
to be taken once a day at breakfast.
It is advertised that you do not need to change your diet,
nor do you necessarily have to exercise.
The company recently ran strong campaigns through
TVGuide magazine, US Weekly, First Magazine and American Profile.
In about a day's work I probably get at least 25 orders of the product,
after sneaking a look at our report, in June alone they shipped out
about 6240 orders. The most popular product is the Maximum Strength treatment, for $109.

What's the problem?
The problem is our faulty advertising and complete disregard for customers.
Slimforce7 is said to be a natural product however it contains maltodextrin,
which is an additive in the similar vein to MSG.
Also it contains bitter orange (Citrus aurantium)
which has been linked to increasing risk of stroke, and agina.
It's said that all the ingredients are given GRAS status by the FDA,
but I really feel like that's not even true.
On the website it states that the product should not be taken by anyone
who is treated for high blood pressure, diabetes, depression,
thyroid or heart conditions, anyone under 18 or the elderly.
We have no protocol on asking these questions during our phone calls whatsoever,
even though majority of our callers are overweight
with probably blood pressure conditions,
and a large percentage of our callers are in fact seniors.
Most do not have access to the internet, and aren't aware of these conditions,
and unfortunately I'm one of the few order operators who check.

The company offers two methods of shipping,
normal shipping $6.00, and expedited for $11.00.
How long is shipping? ... I'm actually not too sure. None of us are.
It's changed from 1-2 weeks expedited/3-4 weeks normal,
to 4-5 weeks/6-7 weeks. Whatever you feel sounds best.
We have people who call in who have ordered from
February and have yet received the product.
Today a woman called me who only received 7 pills in her bottle
(you're supposed to receive 30).

Our refund process is that you have a full-money back guarantee,
but unfortunately (and we don't say this) this does not include the shipping.
If you look at the amount of people who buy this
(and pretty much everyone goes for the $11.00 shipping),
that's a lot of change going into Slimforce7's pockets.
And a lot of people just don't call back asking for their money.
I'm not sure why, perhaps they feel embarrassed that they've been swindled
once again by a product claiming to give them a great body.
The company takes their sweet time with refunds,
they stretch it out to months upon months of not giving money back.
And the sad part is that we're now sold out of product!

I feel really awful at the end of the night for the people that buy this,
I try my best to persuade them out of it,
either asking them to call their doctor first to ask if it's okay,
to trying to persuade them to try out the low-cost treatment first.
It's come to the point that I just hang up on the call when it comes,
and hope that my next call is for a real estate office.
At the call centre we're getting the crummy end of it,
because we deal with everyone who's irate,
we don't know where the money is going (as our company isn't paid much by Slimforce7),
and we don't know what to say to the customers most of the time.

I would greatly appreciate it if you would spread this to anyone you know.
There are a lot of people out there who do want to lose weight,
but really the best way is to seriously reflect on your diet
and get the right amount of exercise.
Please tell anyone you know who's considering Slimforce7 or has already
purchased the product to reconsider and demand a refund.

Thanks,

Jimmy

men7al
07-02-2009, 12:45 PM
:?:I ordered mines yesterday and by accident finding this site has made me lucky but,bad timing since,I have to wait to getit and try it...than wait for myrefund too..my sister told me I was crazy paying that much and I should have reserching it before..but I got desperate.I will start walkin or charging less my credit cards LOL..my hopes are in the air.sad but true.I wish I had found this forum before I went and bought the most expensive treatment for Slim Force 7. The only good thing so far is the shipping. I place my order on 5/27/09 and got it in the mail on 6/1/09 so that was pretty fast. I took my first pill this morning and I weighed myself a little while ago and I've gone up 2lbs. ??? I'm not sure if I want to continue taking the pills if they aren't going to work. I found out about this last week in my TV Guide. The website didn't really tell me much but I believed it. I've tried so many things and the weight just keeps coming back. Not sure what else to do. I was so excited over this and nervous at the same time thinking I'm going to lose all this weight and it will be great for my sisters wedding coming up I wont be the biggest person in the bridal party. Maybe I'll continue for another week or 2 and see if anything happens. If not then all 5 bottles are being shipped back. Has anybody had any luck with these pills?

men7al
07-02-2009, 12:54 PM
I'm really upset that I ordered this product to late before finding all this stuff online about them I tried to cancel and I was told that someone would call me back in 1 week or 2 to confirm my canceled order.I dont care no more and I don't care if it kills me lol..I'm going to try it and wait for my money back like everyone else..

customerserviceslave
07-03-2009, 02:26 AM
I'm really upset that I ordered this product to late before finding all this stuff online about them I tried to cancel and I was told that someone would call me back in 1 week or 2 to confirm my canceled order.I dont care no more and I don't care if it kills me lol..I'm going to try it and wait for my money back like everyone else..

You can really try if you feel like it, but seriously it's not going to do anything.
Do not wait for a call back, as it's something my company does to get
people off their backs. Call them everyday, the customer service manager
is in weekdays 9-5pm EST.

cutiepie
07-07-2009, 03:22 AM
I ordered my product several weeks ago and they said it was back ordered and would take approximately 4 weeks to get here. I got it today. I was very excited to try it. After reading others comments I'm feeling very foolish for not investigating more as to what exactly is in this product. Aren't they required to list everything. I'm not sure when I'm going to try and start this program, but I believe I'm going to do more investigating before I start. I can't afford to lose my health over this!!!

Alleycat
07-07-2009, 09:49 AM
Thanks customer service slave, it's nice to get the facts from someone behind the scenes. Wish I'd seen your post prior to ordering and trying the stuff. Oh well, I knew it really wouldn't work. I was just hoping for something that would help me get started in the right direction.

debbiej55
07-08-2009, 01:32 AM
I was considering ordering Slim Force 7 until I came across this website. I read many of the postings and while I won't be ordering this product, I do have a question to anyone with an answer.

I have tried a year of counting points and exercise (jazzercise 3 times a week and 3-4 days of walking 2.5 miles). I have had absolutely no results. No gain, no loss. I have developed a growth on my right tibia, where the ligament from the thigh inserts, which is directly caused by the jazercise impact. My doctor advised me lsat month to stop. My response: I knew I was allergic to exercise. (LOL) I saw a specialist who recommends walking only, and to watch the stepping--as low impact as possible.

My problem is low metabolism and the points seemed like a good way to encourage me to eat breakfast--I am not hungry when I wake up. I have been eating a well-balanced, 4-7 point, breakfast for about a year. My daily point count is 21, but I usually only in-take 18-20.

Anyone out there have any suggestions for me? I have read about many products that supposedly increase metabolism, but now that I have read so many negative comments about supplements am afraid to try any. Until last year I really did not think much about my weight, and I am very comfortable in my own skin. I have weighed with in +/- 10 pounds for 25 years, can still wear the same clothes I did 25 years ago, but as I age know the extra 40 pounds or so I carry around could cause problems. I am only 5 feet tall with the dreaded pear shape.

HELP! Please.

nelie
07-08-2009, 10:53 AM
Have you tried working with weights? Building muscle is the only way to increase your metabolism permanently.

Also, have you looked at doing swimming? Walking fast? (no impact) If you have access, how about bicycling (inside or outdoor)? elliptical?

I've also heard that with your points, you are supposed to eat all of them. It can help fuel your body and actually help lose weight by eating more. Also, I know weight watchers recently changed so that they are focusing on healthier foods which may help.

lindseyholmes77
07-11-2009, 08:00 PM
okay so i was going to order slim force 7 got half way through your blogs and said that mabey i could be the exception got to the end of your blogs and said that i would have to find another way i am fourteen and it is weird that u only have to be thirteen to take this product i mean who would be like " its only go tthe twelth most dangerous ingredient in the us right? why not give it to teenagers?" and i previosly tried the acai berry it worked okay but not to the extent that i hoped it helped me loose 23 pounds in 1 and1/2 months whitch is great seeing as i did not take it regularly and ate only mildly healthy but i still need to loose 40 pounds any other ideas for weight loss pills??? let me know
;)

drivebelt1
07-13-2009, 10:40 AM
thank you for saving me from another disaster!!! I read about this product yesterday and was ready to order (stupid me, i know that if it sounds to good to be true, it does not work)..thank God i came across this blog! After reading half of them, I decided not to order. I am 56 and have been battling with my weight for a few years now always trying for the easy way out..oh, well, i guess i'll keep on trying.

adalex1
07-13-2009, 11:37 AM
i made the big mistake of ordering this product, after reading many of the blogs on this site i called and cancelled my order the same night, The person i spoke to said my order was cancelled and they would not charge my card.
Long story short they charged my card for 75.00 plus 2.50 for currency exchange, o have placed a dispute with my credit card company, my advice is do not order from this company.I wish i had found your blog before placing this order.

Stussalotta
07-17-2009, 10:53 PM
Has anybody alerted the Consumer Reporting Agency?

alwaysme1986
07-19-2009, 01:59 AM
i love to go to the gym but i really need a gym buddy none of my fat friends want to go... i dont like being fat i hate it..... but i cant stay focused when it comes to loosing weight. GYM BUDDY NEEDED if ur interested i stay in orange county california

newbeginning7658
07-21-2009, 01:57 PM
I certainly wish I had not ordered this crap. Everytime you call there is a different excuse. Thanks to everyone, especially CustomerServiceSlave, for being so helpful. To those who want a refund, file a transaction dispute through your credit card company.

KikiBuike
07-22-2009, 05:16 AM
Many thanks to all of you who have shared your experiences with this product. I read the advertisement for Slim Force 7 this evening in US Weekly. The ad seemed too good to be true, but I was curious as to what these pills contained. My search into google brought up this thread along with the Slim Force 7 website pages. So happy I read this first!
BTW What a wonderful forum you have here - people supporting eachother with their weight loss goals - it's totally awesome. I'm glad to now be a part of it. :)

Reac11
07-24-2009, 01:59 PM
very unprofessional and no feedback given
I ordered over 1 month ago, that same day my credit card was debited for $120.00 and I was told that within 24hours I would receive an invoice and tracking number for my package.
In over 1 month I have called and sent emails to this company. No one has ever responded.
I will have to take legal action to get my money back.

Disgusting service

meowmeow1
08-03-2009, 04:13 AM
Hi everyone!
I recently emailed consumerist.com, and I have been googling
this site at work, so I felt compelled to let you know!
Here is a copy of my email, please excuse my poor grammar
as I'm a bit angry
-------------

My name is Jimmy and I work for an inbound call-centre in Toronto, Ontario.
We have several clients that we work for be it real estate companies,
doctors offices,and lawyers' offices.
Our most prominent client is Slimforce7.
We handle all of their phone orders and customer service calls.

I've grown nearly fed up with "working" for Slimforce 7.

This product is advertised as a natural fat burning pill
to be taken once a day at breakfast.
It is advertised that you do not need to change your diet,
nor do you necessarily have to exercise.
The company recently ran strong campaigns through
TVGuide magazine, US Weekly, First Magazine and American Profile.
In about a day's work I probably get at least 25 orders of the product,
after sneaking a look at our report, in June alone they shipped out
about 6240 orders. The most popular product is the Maximum Strength treatment, for $109.

What's the problem?
The problem is our faulty advertising and complete disregard for customers.
Slimforce7 is said to be a natural product however it contains maltodextrin,
which is an additive in the similar vein to MSG.
Also it contains bitter orange (Citrus aurantium)
which has been linked to increasing risk of stroke, and agina.
It's said that all the ingredients are given GRAS status by the FDA,
but I really feel like that's not even true.
On the website it states that the product should not be taken by anyone
who is treated for high blood pressure, diabetes, depression,
thyroid or heart conditions, anyone under 18 or the elderly.
We have no protocol on asking these questions during our phone calls whatsoever,
even though majority of our callers are overweight
with probably blood pressure conditions,
and a large percentage of our callers are in fact seniors.
Most do not have access to the internet, and aren't aware of these conditions,
and unfortunately I'm one of the few order operators who check.

The company offers two methods of shipping,
normal shipping $6.00, and expedited for $11.00.
How long is shipping? ... I'm actually not too sure. None of us are.
It's changed from 1-2 weeks expedited/3-4 weeks normal,
to 4-5 weeks/6-7 weeks. Whatever you feel sounds best.
We have people who call in who have ordered from
February and have yet received the product.
Today a woman called me who only received 7 pills in her bottle
(you're supposed to receive 30).

Our refund process is that you have a full-money back guarantee,
but unfortunately (and we don't say this) this does not include the shipping.
If you look at the amount of people who buy this
(and pretty much everyone goes for the $11.00 shipping),
that's a lot of change going into Slimforce7's pockets.
And a lot of people just don't call back asking for their money.
I'm not sure why, perhaps they feel embarrassed that they've been swindled
once again by a product claiming to give them a great body.
The company takes their sweet time with refunds,
they stretch it out to months upon months of not giving money back.
And the sad part is that we're now sold out of product!

I feel really awful at the end of the night for the people that buy this,
I try my best to persuade them out of it,
either asking them to call their doctor first to ask if it's okay,
to trying to persuade them to try out the low-cost treatment first.
It's come to the point that I just hang up on the call when it comes,
and hope that my next call is for a real estate office.
At the call centre we're getting the crummy end of it,
because we deal with everyone who's irate,
we don't know where the money is going (as our company isn't paid much by Slimforce7),
and we don't know what to say to the customers most of the time.

I would greatly appreciate it if you would spread this to anyone you know.
There are a lot of people out there who do want to lose weight,
but really the best way is to seriously reflect on your diet
and get the right amount of exercise.
Please tell anyone you know who's considering Slimforce7 or has already
purchased the product to reconsider and demand a refund.

Thanks,

Jimmy
I work in the call centre (in Toronto) as well, and I am disgusted with the way the company [for slimforce 7] operates. We are very limited with information pertaining the product, as well as information regarding the status of orders.

tinliz
08-18-2009, 11:29 AM
Has anyone tried Slim Force 7? I read about it in OK magazine. I thought i'll just try the minimum. I tried to search for reviews on the web and came up with nothing but the Slim Force 7 website. The website wasn't too detailed either. Anyone familiar with this product? :?:

I have been using Slim Force 7 now for 23 days. I have not lost anything. It is a joke and I will be sending it back today, as well as calling my credit card company for a dispute on the charges. I don't recommend this product. For two days, I tried taking one in the morning and one in the evening, and boy o boy could I tell my heart was racing and blood pumping. Other effects started happening, so I immediatly went back to 1 in the morning. This has something in it that effects your heart. Scary.

tinliz
08-18-2009, 11:35 AM
I have been taking SF7 for 23 days now. I have seen no change. I have even measured out and drunk 80oz water daily. I am disappointed and will be sending back the product for a refund. I will also be disputing with the credit card company. For two days, I tried taking one in the morning and one in the evening. Boy o boy did that start up my heart and got my blood racing. I could physically feel the blood going faster in my body. I immediately went back to 1 in the morning. Still nothing. I don't recommend this.

SLbadger
08-25-2009, 11:29 PM
I ordered it sadly beore i saw this thread and immediately after I saw the thread I went to cancel. Luckly they only got me for 35 but i talked to my credit card company and disputed the charges. I have been doing the body wrap and I have actually lost 4lbs in that hour. Of course the process is long and I haven't had time to do it lately, but watching what i eat has allowed me to keep it off.

chellflo
08-31-2009, 03:31 AM
hey yep me to i ordered mine july 2nd and its lets see AUGUST 30th ummmmmm and still nothing i'v called every week to see whats going on and what do you know they just get hateful on the phone with you and tell you it will be there in 7 to 10 days umm there a lil later than 7 to 10 days try almost two months!!!!!!!! I'm so glad i found this site wow i just called and told them i wanted my money back. hope i get it back i'll keep you posted!!:mad::?:

SLbadger
09-03-2009, 06:45 PM
I got my product fairly quick (completely surprised considering what I read from others). I took out a few pills as shipped it back because I have it why not try it. I took the first pill and I can say that I lost a fair amount of weight after only a week granted I am also trying out the apple cider vinigar diet. It could be either or but it reminds me that what works for some does not work for all.

Junsu01
09-08-2009, 10:59 PM
Hi, I also order Slim force 7, it take forever to get to you, and i still did not get it yet. Me and my sister order it in the last week of August and still have not received it. And I'm beginning to rethink my order, and my sister wants to cancel the order, but i'm just a dreamer and being wishful. hoping something is not just a waste of money..

tinlike
09-09-2009, 02:00 PM
I was searching online for the website to order the slim force 7 pills and happened upon this forum. I have never participated in a forum but the subject of this forum answered ALL my questions. I saw a full page ad in Cosmo mag and was sold instantly! I wanted the most expensive bottle and I wanted it now. I, too, was going to pay the extra shipping, so was my friend/ co-worker when I told her my plan. Sigh...what now? I do watch what I eat. (Most of the time.) I also excerise regularly. (Most of the time.) My life is not going to allow me to spend all day working out and eating a small something every hour on the hour to speed my metabolism up. Has anyone tried any other, supposedly more established, diet aides? Maybe like the " Clinicallix formula "?

Eager to find someone to relate to. Losing weight and keeping it off more than a week has been SO impossible for the last three or four years.

I do find that certain yogurts and lots of spinach and lean meat works for me if I just balance everything else correctly.

tinlike
09-09-2009, 02:28 PM
I tried accai berry, blah. Thought about Slim Force 7, but found this forum and didn't. Whew! Does anything work? I need more than my diet and exercise. I really am trying!

slimforce is a scamm
09-18-2009, 05:58 AM
Please don't mind my excessive cussing as I am very mad and fustrated!
I am the latest victim of slim force 7. I was in safeway with my boyfriend when I read this TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE WEIGHT LOSE PILLS! I was very happy to learn that there is something which helps you lose weight w/o any exercise nor having to change my diet. SO i quickly went home and bought it without doing any research(I know thats stupid of me). Now 1 week later, no sign of any ****ing slimforce7 pills. So I called the asisstances hotline which they provide us with on the website. The ***** LINDA picks it up each time i call and she said she is the only one working there so it means its a its a family business i think and that would explain the poor packaging! The seond time I called she ****ing yelled at me saying that " that is actually something u have and that now you need to wait". That answer did not help me with my question at all. I keep receiving mails saying no shipments been made and no actions been made for the past 3 days and to call the representative for the right tracking numbers. However the representative (that stupid *** ho LINDA) does not have any clue and keeps on repeating the same **** by saying let me pull up your file and asks for your name, number and address and finally she replies by saying someone will definitely get back to you in 2 days time. I am sick and tired of playing the waiting game! I have been waiting patiently for a week now and ***** i aint got no god damn replies for my concerns! To think that I actually paid for this bull****! Today I called in again and asked for a refund. Linda ****ing ***** again said someone will get back to me so I will keep you guys posted. If they dun get back to me in 24 hours I will hunt these *****es down and personally sue them for every lil dime they got!

What we need to do now is to come together and bring this company down! Sue their asses so that they wont be able to manipulate and trick us when we are seriously trying to lose weight. I am disgusted by the fact that companies want our money only and they do not give a **** about our feelings at all. We really need to end this kind of bull****. We should not let anyone take advantage of our desperation and vulnerability to lose weight by ripping us off.

Totally so not worth the time and money! I regret ever placing an order.:mad:

TO all of those girls trying to lose weight .. keep on trying and I will post if there is any replies. And if i ever come across anything that works i will be sure to let all you ladies know. Till then take care and be safe from these kinda scammers.

nelie
09-18-2009, 09:31 AM
FYI,

This is a foreign country and I doubt you could sue them as laws vary from country to country. Plus if you are saying that you were charged by your credit card and haven't received your order, the best thing to do is contact your credit card company and dispute the charge. If you did receive the product, returned it and didn't receive a refund, again, contact your credit card company.

Diet pill companies make billions every year selling diet pills that don't work. Slim Force is just following the standard practice.

rnicoleg
09-27-2009, 03:21 AM
hello everyone this is my first time writing something and joining anything so i hope i get my info out right... i was also thinking of trying slim force seven and with the replys i saw i decided not to. one really good sucess weight loss story i would like to share actually happened to me. So everyday for thirty minutes i walked and stoped drinking cokes eating candy and i tried to cut meals down to about 300-400 or so calories and in a little over a week i lost 10 pounds no joke. I think if you really wanna lose weight but havent started, start by walking once your body gets used to that than you can take it up a level.:)

FattyFatFat
10-01-2009, 05:40 PM
I also have tried to research this product with no results. I viewed the web page, which had no information on it. I have sent them a email (2 days ago) requesting the number of pills per bottle and have not yet had a response. If you receive your pills can you keep us posted on how it goesÉ

Anytime nothing can be found on the internet, that's usually either a bad sign of them just throwing something up to make some money, or they are too new to have any marketing out yet. I'd stay away from it until the reviews start to popup. Even then, you still need to watch and separate the real from the fake testimonials that they usually have put everywhere.

jennygirl1342
10-02-2009, 11:25 PM
guys you don't know how much i appreciate being here and have read all your repost. The thing is that im 16 and i saw this ad on us mag..so im overweight and i wanted to lose 40 pounds so i told my parents if they could buy me slim force 7. My parents don't have any money and the pills cost 100$ so they said they were gonna sacrfice that money for me...AHHH IM SO GLAD I READ THIS CUZ IT WOULDVE BEEN REALLY SAD IF MY PARENTS FIGURED OUT THEY LOST 100$ TRYING TO HELP ME. I LOVE YOU GUYS U SAVED ME!

sazzer
10-14-2009, 04:53 PM
Hi...well at least you guys received your slim force 7...i ordered and paid for mine July 1st qand still havent even received it...i have called about 8 times and been given different excuses and promises each time...i have actualy now reported them to the better business bureau...and i think i am going to report the credit card transaction as fradulant...

JennaBug
10-24-2009, 02:52 AM
I ordered Okappaslim. It was featured in a magazine, just like what you all are talking about...I felt very skeptical but ordered anyway, like an idiot. I sent them an e-mail and saw that they are run by slimforce 7. So I googled slimforce 7 since I couldn't find any info on okappaslim, and I came across this forum. I wish I would have fond out before I bought!!! I called to cancel, and they gave me the run around, but I will be persistent. I ordered the pills 5 days ago and they have not shipped yet, so I'm hoping that this will be an easy process. All I want is to be healthy. I hate being fat, and these damn scams prey on those emotions....damn it.

PrettyMama13
11-07-2009, 03:44 AM
So glad I didn't go ahead and order this. Thats is one thing that i have a good habit of is i research stuff before I buy. Now only if i could get a good habit of not over eating then I would be good.

JediLady
11-07-2009, 11:32 AM
I'm only four days in, and I'm quitting. I decided to try it because according to their testimonials I would see results right away, and I didn't. I've actually been hungrier since I started taking it, and gassier. No joy on the slim force 7. Now to get my money back...

itsBURKIE
11-07-2009, 08:26 PM
:^:

From what I have just read (8 web pages worth) I cannot believe I almost fell for a "Fairytale" story I read in a magazine. We all want that 'magic pill' as many of you have already stated. Thank you for displaying your opinions and support. You saved me from a SCAM :D

missbeingthin
11-10-2009, 03:51 AM
I've been sitting on this ad for about 3 weeks wondering if I should jump in and just DO IT. Part of me was "NO way...It's too good to be true". Well, thank you all for putting it out there. I've gained about 30lbs and thought I just need that little extra help to get over the hump. Don't need to flush anymore cash down the toilet! I have a landlord and kids that are more than happy to help me with THAT task! Thank you for saving me from wasting my hard earned cash!:)

krb
01-05-2010, 11:23 PM
funny i searched for any feed back on slimforce7 and found nothing but the article everyone else read, after i ordered this product which took 6 WEEKS and a whole bunch of emails and phone calls i finally got it and just like the rest of you nothing not an inch, but to try to make me a happy customer they sent me 5 free bottles!!! they are still sitting in the box they came in. How can they get away with false advertisement? Well i really hope those who are wanting to try it finds this site. Money is tight these days and those of us desperate for help will use the money we work hard for because we were promised it will work. My advise dont buy it, get a dog they are the best workout partners:)

Kristina
03-03-2010, 10:36 PM
ugh! I really thought slimforce 7 was gonna be my salvation. 40 Y.O. mother of three and new wife in desperate need to drop at least 40 lbs. Can't stand myself anymore, ashamed for my husband because I was so much thinner when he met me.
Has anyone tried the Adipril that is on the top ten list of effective diet pills? I SO wish I could afford nutra system. Help anyone?

nelie
03-03-2010, 11:39 PM
The top ten lists of effective diet pills are put out there by people who support the diet pill industry so I wouldn't trust any list. I've never seen any unbiased reports of diet pills being effective because honestly they just aren't. Have you tried counting calories? It is free and easy to do once you get the hang of it.

BigShigga
12-05-2011, 04:33 PM
I am sooooo glad I found this thread! I called the # I got from a magazine and it said it was no longer in use... Don't know if that was because I wrote it down wrong or not... But I'm glad I didn't order it... I got on herbalife for one month and lost 20 lbs and had so much energy and I felt great... I've been off it for about 3 months now and haven't gained a pound bck! I want to lose about 40 more lbs but it is super expensive! Like 300 bucks a month!