Old 01-15-2009, 04:33 PM   #1  

Default Excercise points

I am confused as to how to record activity points in the tracker. Are you supposed to record your exercise along with your food, or just put the activity points down at the bottom? I can ask at my meeting, but that's not until Monday.

Also, I'm not sure what a "low" activity is. Would that be like a yoga class?

Thanks!
LAParent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 08:35 PM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

You can record your exercise on the tracker any way that you want. I believe it's shown as being recorded along with the food and then you add in the activity points into the column. However, I personally just write my exercise down at the bottom to keep track of it in the same place.

Did you get your 2nd booklet yet? Start Moving More. It explains on page 10 how you can determine what type of exercise you're doing.

It will depend on what type of yoga you're doing, and how your body is responding to it. If you aren't breaking a sweat, and can breath pretty normally then it'd be "low" intensity.
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 08:38 PM   #3  
Loving life!!

S/C/G: 360/159/145

Height: 5' 8"

I fill my exercise in at the bottom of my tracker but as long as you are putting it somewhere is good!
TJFitnessDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 12:38 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 211/199/160

Height: 5'8"

Along these lines, I had a question too. Should I use my exercise points earned, or does it matter? Will it affect my losses one way or another? How does it work?
gidsgirl is offline   Reply With Quote