Old 01-12-2009, 10:25 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 310/281.5/279 (10%)

Height: 5' 1"

Default Flat Belly Diet online memberships

I don't personally follow the Flat Belly Diet--it's a little bit too carby for me since I follow a low GI eating plan and not any specific 'diet'--but for those who have wondered about it, they're giving away free 3-month memberships to their online member site. Of course, it's to get people interested and so that they'll hopefully then pay for the membership or buy the book, no doubt. But it could be a good way to learn about the diet and see if there's at least something you can take away from it to incorporate into your long-term eating and fitness plan.

You have to go to Facebook and sign up for their community there, then the first 500 to apply for a free membership get one for 3 months.

You could use that to your advantage whether you end up trying the actual diet or not. I know several people following it who like (or at least *some* of it I think it's probably best for people trying to get those last pesky 20 pounds off, more than someone with over 100 to lose (like me--*meep*) but the focus on good fats and a few other things are at least healthy, so it might be worthing looking at.

I just found out about the free memberships, and logged in to mention them, for the first time in a few months. Maybe I should get one just to get the extra push.
amtooround is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 11:58 PM   #2  

I just recieved my free membership, thank you for letting me know about it.
Bette k is offline   Reply With Quote