General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2002, 07:36 PM   #1  

Angry Meridia users....how you doing???

Hey All,
I wanted to bump the page up...it was getting way long!
So, how is everyone??
Aloha,
MauiMamma
Old 05-10-2002, 03:29 PM   #2  

Default meridia question

How does it ork? My doctor refuses to prescribe anything for me saying none of it works "just eat right and exercise" - I am trying xenadrine to see if it gives me the push I need/want. It seems to increase my energy - i did 21 minutes on my elliptical machine this morning up from 12 yesterday and then did a little it f weights (maybe 15 minutes and 30 modified situps - Im feeling really happy about that

thanks
Old 05-10-2002, 08:48 PM   #3  

I would go to www.4meridia.com that is the official website and they should have info there on what meridia is and how it works...i sure know they can explain it better than i can!
I hope the xenadrine you're on is the new one (efx) without ephedra. Look out for ma huang/ephedra that is some bad stuff! Forget about energy, I felt like my heart was going to burst out of my chest when i was on a supplement that had it in it!!
Good luck with all of your weight loss efforts...hope to see you in the chat room one of these days
MauiMamma:sheep:
Closed Thread