Old 01-11-2009, 08:19 PM   #1  
Hooping my Life Away

S/C/G: 298/218.1/170

Height: 5'8"

Default I started meal planning this time around.

I decided that I would use the recipes from the Weight Watchers book/online. I figured I could make everything for breakfast/dinner today and yesterday. I would save the leftovers for this week. I believe it was a success! I have 3 stirfry chicken, pre-portioned, 3 skillet beefs, and 1 potato soups. Two potato soups are also for tomorrow's dinner. I also have some egg fritattas in the oven now for breakfast this week. It's amazing you can eat so well and be on a diet. That is one of the reasons I gave up last year. I was so sick of fish and veggies.

Although, I have learned a few things:
1) Cut everything beforehand.
2) Read the directions. I didn't put the skillet beefs on low.
3) If you can do it in a slow cooker, do it. It would have been easier to put the skillet beefs in the slow cooker.
4) Make sure you have all the ingredients. I wound up running out of brown rice and had to use white. It went from 2 point recipe to 4 point recipe.
5) Make sure I have adequate room to cook. I eventually had to cut up on top of my freezer.

My boyfriend should be happy. I'm doing the cooking now and I think the food is quite good. I don't think we've ate this good in weeks. ^_^
Daimere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 08:34 PM   #2  
Erica

S/C/G: 265/Tracker/150

Height: 5'3"

That sounds good! Its also amazing if you lead a very busy lifestyle because when you're in a rush everything is there for you
EricaBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 09:11 PM   #3  
Hooping my Life Away

I know. This will be great. I am always bugging John for 30 mins- hour till I know what's for dinner. I already know. YAY me
Old 01-11-2009, 09:16 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 249.9/ticker/120

Height: 5'3"

That sounds yummy! It's nice to just go in the fridge, grab something and heat it up. I don't always feel like cooking, so I like to cook up a bunch of meals for a week. I cooked up six peices of boneless, skinless chicken breast last night. So I can have that for dinner or lunch for the next few days, or make some healthy wraps with it.
autumns19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 11:32 PM   #5  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

Sounds like you have it all planned out! Awesome!
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 11:37 PM   #6  
Hooping my Life Away

Unfortunately, I am afraid John will take them all for his lunch. I hope he honestly listens to me and doesn't. I'm glad I didn't tell them they were all in the freezer. He'd never look...I hope. I just hope he was joking.