Old 01-10-2009, 02:28 AM   #1  
Flab to Fab!

S/C/G: 207/180/125

Height: 5'1

Default Beer/Wine/Liquor

It's the weekend and I plan on getting trashed!!! I'm celebrating mine and 2 of my friends birthday this weekend. My birthday isn't until Wednesday but whatever. I'll be turning 23 and they're both turning 21. So now that they're FINALLY legal to pop some bottles... I just know it's gonna be crazy tonight. But I would STILL like to stick to my diet. I hate messing up my diet just because its the weekend or some special occassion... so does anybody know what drinks are low in calories? I prefer liquor.. mainly Vodka. Whites only. Feel free to throw in some wine/beer, too. I'll grab some for dinner or something.
GlamourVVhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 03:14 AM   #2  
me

S/C/G: 299/135/fit

ha i have the same question! I am turning 22 on wednesday, but am probably going to drink drink this weekend or maybe next. So, please someone...any suggestions on low calorie alcohol??
btw happy birthday in advance Glamour
kisskiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 03:52 AM   #3  
Flab to Fab!

awww we have the same birthdays! so happy birthday to you too, kisskiss!
Old 01-10-2009, 03:59 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 186/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

LOL. There is always the "Skinny B#$ch", which is diet coke and vodka, this usually has about 100 calories. You could also do vanilla vodka, Captain or coconut rum (surprisingly good) with diet coke. I also like Raspberry vodka and sugar free Red Bull. My personal favorites are Cosmos and Mojitos, which have about 200 calories each, just watch out for super-sized martini glasses, a Cosmo is only suppose to be 4 oz. Wine, Champagne and light beer are also good ideas.

Stay away from high calorie mixers like tonic water, regular soda, creamy drinks, frozen drinks and "fruit juice" (which is really just mostly sugar when you get it at a bar and not 100% juice).

If you are going to pre-game at home, you have way more choices with diet soda, Cristal Light, Light Cranberry juice, etc. Sadly enough, I did come up with "better for you" recipes for frozen mudslides and frozen Bellini's, but I wouldn't call them low cal

Have fun, be careful, and don't try to "save" calories for the alcohol by not eating all day...drinking on an empty stomach is a really bad idea. If you can, try to get some cardio in the day of and after the partying to help counter the extra calories. Just don't get into the bad habbit that I did when I was your age and be "good" during the week and live it up on the weekends, it really does not work very well.
babes315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 11:27 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 185/176/148

Height: 5'10"

Try making yourself have a glass of water between drinks. That way you will not drink as much and may not have a hangover the next day! Have fun but make good choices.
goldenhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 12:59 PM   #6  
Flab to Fab!

I love vodka and redbull, thats my sh!t. LOL I've never had it with sugarfree redbull though...? I've always liked Bacardi and Diet coke too...
Old 01-10-2009, 01:07 PM   #7  
Strong is the new thin!

S/C/G: 178/152/close enough

Height: 5'9 1/2"

I posted this link on another thread yesterday:

http://www.glamour.com/health-fitnes...orie-cocktails

Have a safe and great time!
river is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 01:07 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 215/206/125

I know you don't want beer but those Miller Lite's with only 64 calories are not that bad. After a few they taste great! I looked it up on their website a long time ago and they actually have more alcohol in them then regular Miller Lite. My advice would be call it a free night and just have fun. You can always start your diet back up after the weekend. Happy Birthday!
JennyK22 is offline   Reply With Quote