Old 01-09-2009, 03:51 PM   #1  

Height: 5ft6'

Default Do you have a goal outfit?

So I was cruising some online shops today daydreaming about some stuff I'd like to wear once I reach goal. (I do stuff like this often to keep me motivated) And I wondered if anyone else does this.

Do you have a goal outfit, a type of clothing you'd like to wear, or something you'd like to fit back into (like that fav pair of jeans).

For me its a summer dress. While I like dresses I positively never wear them. Not with these legs. In summer I'm usualy in long pants and maybe a Tshirt (trying to stay in airconditioning at all times) Before my weight gain I would spend all day in the sun in dresses, shorts, or just hangin out in my bathing suit all day. I'd like to have that back.
TraceyElaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 04:08 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 318/294/Healthy

Height: 5'8

Like you I want badly to wear sundresses in the summer. I use to browse online a lot but I kinda gave up recently. I need to start doing it again for motivation.
I have a Tommy Hillfiger jean dress that was just a lil too small when I got it and Id love to get in it. I cant remember what size it is an 18 or a 20 I think. Its hanging with tags in my closet in our old house.

There is a pair of jeans that Id love to get back in that I was wearing the night I met my husband, not sure that is my goal weight but it would be wonderful to get there again. They are a pair of 36 or 38s I think. They are still in the closet at my moms.

I have jeans in every size from 26 - 18 and would like to get into each and every pair.
Today I tried on a new pair of 26s, the size Im in now, but these have no stretch and were too tight when I tried em a couple months ago. They fit! They are still a lil snug but I could wear them out without any problems.

Next goal is the 24s and those are what I wore for the past many years until things went haywire with my life and my health and I started gaining weight.

Then on to the 22s...........and on down!

yea sorry so lengthy but I guess Id just be happy to be in anything that I could breathe in and feel good in!
LookingForMeAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 04:12 PM   #3  
FB

Mine would be the perfect sexy t-shirt, one that's a very thin (nearly sheer) cotton, v-necked, clingy in a cotton way; not tight. Sexy because it would show my hard work in a subtle way - the shoulders I've been working on, my arms, great back and waist. I'd wear it with the perfect straight legged skinny jeans rolled with a wide cuff, butchy motorcycle boots (or high heels) and a great wide belt. Makeup and hair done to perfection. Ah.... a classic girly James Dean look is what I think I'm thinking of. Simple, classically fashionable - not overstated in the least.

Yes, I've thought on it.
FB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 04:22 PM   #4  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

Mine is a spaghetti strapped camisole with low-rise jeans and pumps.
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 04:58 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 178/131.6/108

Height: 5'

I have picked out my dream wedding dress for augast that i want to wear.. its beautiful and quite in-expensive so it really is the perfect dress. I havent bought it yet and wont until i get to the right size i want to be. I also love girly sundresses and strappy heals, i would love to look great in a dress.
aware210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 05:42 PM   #6  
Excited!

S/C/G: 260/See Ticker!/150

Height: 5'2''

Oh yes =) I have a pair of 12 jeans that I bought when they were only 19.99, down from their usual 49.99... at my heaviest I was in a 16 and at my lowest a 10. now i'm back up to a 14... so i'd love to get back into them. My ideal outfit? fitted, faded jeans that sit low on the hip and a fitted white t-shirt. simple, but does the job of showing off a good body well!
onic28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 05:47 PM   #7  
Fifty by Fifty!

S/C/G: 270.5/232.0/170

Funny...I am the only one with a winter outfit LOL! Beautifully tailored gray pants WITH A BELT and no elastic in the waist), killer black high-heeled boots, black cashmere turtleneck, big hammered silver jewellery - and CHEEKBONES! (What catalogue can I order those from)
mollymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 06:08 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 202/160/135

Height: 5 ft 6 in

YES! When I'm on the treadmill I often picture myself in my goal outfit:

1) Black corset type top
2) Black capri tap pants
3) Black high heels with ribbony straps that wrap around my ankle and up my calf.

~CGH~
choirgirlhotel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 06:38 PM   #9  

Height: 5ft6'

Quote:
Originally Posted by choirgirlhotel View Post

1) Black corset type top
2) Black capri tap pants
3) Black high heels with ribbony straps that wrap around my ankle and up my calf.

~CGH~
LOL I do the exact same thing. When I'm sweating my butt off (litterally) on the treadmill I usually try to visualize what I wish I could wear.
TraceyElaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 06:57 PM   #10  

I have many many goal outfits lol. I'm a bit of a girly girl and I love to dress up nicely. Right now one of those cute little cocktail dresses with the sparkly collar(does anybody know what I'm talking about? they're very club-y), black tights or leggings, and cute stilettos .
girlonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 07:19 PM   #11  
Mentally ready

S/C/G: 314/266/165

Something like this...

but I would probably want the skirt in black, and a sexy really fitted black collared shirt.
with these

Or a fitted but baggy in the right places camoflage pants, tucked into boots like those ^ only with camoflage print, With a sexy but gangsta looking black top. lol

Last edited by Beautiful Ace; 01-09-2009 at 07:21 PM.
Beautiful Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 07:21 PM   #12  

Height: 5'4"

I have a pair of jeans that I try on every night. It's an inspiration to stay on track the next day. When these jeans fit, I'll dig out the next size in my closet. I have every size from 16-26.
crazycurls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 09:44 PM   #13  
restarted

S/C/G: 233/229/175

Height: 5'7"

My dream out fit is a bikini and short shorts. For the most part I love all of the clothes I wear now, I just want there to be less of me in them. The only things I refuse to wear are a bikini and short shorts - so that is the reason for my pick. When I can sit out on the boat in those items confidently I will be at my goal.
Coffee Luver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 11:18 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 305/Ticker/175

Height: 5'8"

I have those shoes!!!! LOL bought them years ago for a goal.....still have then and never wore them!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by choirgirlhotel View Post

1) Black corset type top
2) Black capri tap pants

~CGH~
Luvbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 11:32 PM   #15  
I'm on my way!

S/C/G: 260/172/160

Height: 5'6"

I have some jeans that I haven't worn for 12 years. I shake them out and wash them now and then so they don't rot! They range from 9-14's. 9 is probably not realistic for me anymore because when I was a 9 I was obsessed with working out and I just don't have that life anymore. I would be thrilled to get into the 12's and I would feel sexy.
TXMary2 is offline   Reply With Quote