Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-07-2009, 02:07 PM   #1  
Big Beautiful Mommy of 1

S/C/G: 256/256/170

Height: 5'8

Default Just a fluke?!

I told myself i wasnt going to weigh myself until next monday (once a week) but I jumped on the scale today. Im down 3 lbs in 3 days But I cant help but tell myself this was a fluke and it was what i was wearing or just water weight or that if i weigh myself tomorrow id probably just be up to what i was, if not more. Its great seeing that number (weighing myself at same time every day btw) so its got me motivated to keep up what ive been doing and that once i add in exercise i will really be on the road to a beautiful me! But could this just be water weight? or a fluke?
tahiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 02:15 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 175 / 140 / 120

Height: 5'2"

It could be water weight or a fluke. It might go up a little bit tomorrow, in the next few days, etc... but who cares? Isn't it nice to see that number? Even though it IS just that -- a number.

It doesn't matter whether it's "real" or not. You saw that number once, you'll see it again, and lower and lower numbers after that. Let it motivate you!
peccavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 02:20 PM   #3  
Big Beautiful Mommy of 1

S/C/G: 256/256/170

Height: 5'8

oh it has me motivated. And i dont plan to step on the scale until monday (one full week from my start day) so I dont see a daily up and down.
tahiti is offline   Reply With Quote