Old 01-05-2009, 02:53 AM   #1  
Little Black Dress Bound

S/C/G: 192/181/135

Height: 5'5"

Default Finally Recommiting

I have been seriously MIA and OP (off plan) for 3 weeks now. I weighed in at 157 lbs. 3 weeks ago before I came home for break. I am afraid to see the damage I've caused. But I am finally ready.

I even started "early". Tonight I was sitting on the couch and I decided I wanted a snack. I got into the cupboards and saw the oreos. I set the box on the counter, took two out, got a cup, opened the fridge, grabbed the milk, and froze. In my mind I said "I deserve better than this." I set the milk back in the fridge, put my cup away, put the oreos back in the box, and put the box back in the cupboards. I then grabbed an orange.

So here is my plan, I am going to weigh myself in the morning. I have prepared myself mentally for 165. I couldn't have gained more than 8 lbs right? I mean I weighed last week at 162...but it is TOM right now so I'm hoping its not more, but its possible.

And my plan of action is this, I am going to get back into logging my calories on thedailyplate, eating about 1300 calories a day. My winter term is starting and I will be attending my step aerobics and salsa classes starting tomorrow. But I also want to try and get in more activity. My new goal is to be at 130 by my birthday on June 25, which means I need to lose 5-6 lbs a month. Here I go!!
DRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 03:48 AM   #2  

Congrats on recommitting!
And for grabbing the orange instead of the oeros!
Yes, you're right, you DO deserve better than this.

Good luck
lalique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 10:35 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

Wow, great job with the orange. That is HARD to do

Don't worry about the weight this morning. You may have water weight from both TOM and off plan food, on top of any possible real gain. Just write the number down, but take it with a grain of salt, and see where you are in a week. That will probably be a better gauge of any real gain.
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 11:00 AM   #4  
Little Black Dress Bound

S/C/G: 192/181/135

Height: 5'5"

Thank you girls for the support! So I weighed in this morning and it wasn't as bad as I was expecting, it was 162.6 lbs. So I have six months to lose 32.6 lbs here I go!
DRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 11:01 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

Good luck! you can do it
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote