The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing - TBL Season 7 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Pages : 1 2 [3]

zinkemomx2
04-08-2009, 04:59 PM
I wish they would do a season where the lowest percentage goes home. end. of. story. If you can't make the numbers then you shouldn't be there. No immunities. Maybe you could win a pound in a challenge or choose to give someone else a pound.

Last nights temptation sickened me. Tara ate more than 4000 calories for nothing IMO. I liked those temptations much better when they all stood together and didn't eat a thing.

ennay
04-08-2009, 05:47 PM
I thought Ron's comments about the cousins could "die" for voting for him were a bit over the top. He acted like it was a moral sin for them to vote against him. failure to "do the RIGHT thing".

Last nights show spent WAAAAAAY too much time on the game play. YAAAAWN.

I'm kind of sad Sione is gone. I cant stand Filipe, but I like Sione. Although I am glad Helen made it to the makeover show - people talk about Kristen's skunk stripe hair, but Helens hair is the worst imo.

MindiV
04-08-2009, 10:28 PM
My husband had a question, and I didn't know how to answer it....

Didn't Ron have lapband surgery? Obviously it didn't help him, for whatever reason...but would his weight loss NOW have anything to do with the fact that he's had the surgery? Not sure how that works, really. He just asked and I couldn't answer...I missed the first few shows of the season.

Just curious...

willow650
04-08-2009, 11:33 PM
My husband had a question, and I didn't know how to answer it....

Didn't Ron have lapband surgery? Obviously it didn't help him, for whatever reason...but would his weight loss NOW have anything to do with the fact that he's had the surgery? Not sure how that works, really. He just asked and I couldn't answer...I missed the first few shows of the season.

Just curious...

He had weight loss surgery a few yrs ago and I don't think he lost any weight.

dini22
04-09-2009, 09:44 AM
It is my understanding that Ron had gastric bypass, and he lost about 90 pounds which he did keep off. His highest weight was over 500 pounds, and he started the show at 430.

I have always been a fan of Ron, just because of his unwillingness to throw in the towel despite so very many physical challenges. But what he said about the cousins is pretty horrible. I'll have a hard time getting over that.

ladywinter
04-09-2009, 10:54 AM
I am not sure how many of the people who are left are there to lose weight and not play a game.

Everyone will have to go home eventually. I cant believe Ron said that people should die.....that shows what kind of person he is in my opinion. Wishing death on someone is as low as you can get. And then HE talks about Karma? ohhh the irony!

I really wanted Mike to win in the beginning but not because of his dad, because he made a life change and learned how to eat and work out. I really dont know who to root for of the remaining contestants.

They should have brought someone back that I could root for and like...like maybe Carla or Daniel lol. If Ron wins, I will be very disappointed. He has had many chances, imo, to turn his life around and has blown them all. I dont even feel he is working as hard as the others at the ranch.

MindiV
04-09-2009, 12:18 PM
I sort of get the impression Ron isn't working as hard too, ladywinter...that's why I wondered about if his losses were as a result of his eating habit now along with the surgery in the past...but I wasn't sure how all that worked.

ladywinter
04-09-2009, 12:26 PM
Well I have a few close friends and relatives who have had various stomach surgeries and some lost weight and maintained and well.....to be blunt..my aunt is on her way back up to her 500lbs.....So you would think with Ron having had that if they put him on any kind of weight loss diet that it would come off of him faster....also was it me or did he not even try in the stair challenge? I saw no hussle with him at all.

ennay
04-09-2009, 09:58 PM
HE knows he cant win the challenges so he doesnt even try.

They said something about his metabolism had basically crashed, but now it is getting back to the metabolism of a normal contestant.

maryshady
04-10-2009, 02:32 PM

that thinking is what got him over 500 lbs. in the first place. Well I can't do it so I won't even try. I have a brother who is over 500 lbs. and that is exactly his attitude. It's too hard so I won't even try. Very frustrating!

willow650
04-10-2009, 11:28 PM

They said something about his metabolism had basically crashed, but now it is getting back to the metabolism of a normal contestant.

He cant medically do most of the challenges because of his knees

willow650
04-10-2009, 11:35 PM
Ron embodies that problem. Last night, his vindictiveness scared me. He said he wanted people who voted him off to die.

I really think was just hurt and a little angry, I don't think he literally meant it, I mean the guys did leave him to believe they weren't going to vote for hi to leave and since the ditched Jillian and ran to Bob, they are on the same team, so that makes things awkward. I think Mike has spent a lots of years as feeling like he is his Dad's protector and he can't seem to shake that role. its sad that he was ever put in that role but it what it is, can't change the past but i think Ron is trying to protect both their futures.

vixjean
04-11-2009, 12:01 AM
Yeah but don't forget, just the week before RON was the one that brought up voting off one of the cousins. So, imo, he started the betrayal. The cousins didn't bring it up though because the were 'respecting their elders' but I wonder if that was brought up (but just not on camera).

willow650
04-14-2009, 09:05 PM
its only been on 5 min aND I am already SO sick of Sione. SHUT UP THE WHINING ALREADY GEEZ,

willow650
04-14-2009, 09:28 PM
I am loving the make overs, SO much fun.

Mike's brother is going to make me cry again. I want to see him on the show or someone to help that kid.

willow650
04-14-2009, 09:45 PM
Mike's brother is going to make me cry again. I want to see him on the show or someone to help that kid.

Yep, I cried

Chele615
04-14-2009, 09:53 PM
I have cried too!!! haha Although I think I get teary eyed at least once a show EVERY week! haha

willow650
04-14-2009, 10:01 PM
I am afraid the Max isn't really ready, if he was he wouldnt be waiting for Mike and Ron to get home. I think he might just resent them. I really hope he gets ready to fight for himself

willow650
04-14-2009, 10:07 PM
poor Laura. It took her so long to get her groove and to get in to this mentally and now this injury? I feel so bad for her

willow650
04-14-2009, 10:40 PM
wow, what a choice, get rid of the threat or the injured??

willow650
04-14-2009, 10:48 PM
I think they should all refuse to vote....lol Think that would work? Does Laura not have family? It was her friend that came instead of family at the makeover.

willow650
04-14-2009, 10:58 PM
Laura looks amazing. I am so happy that BL helped her with her injury.

Bobbolink
04-14-2009, 11:05 PM
This is the first time I've agreed with Ron about Laura. She really did need to go home and take care of herself.
I was wondering what kind of role model Ron was to have two obese sons. Sounds like Mikey is going to ask him next week! I'll be waiting to hear his excuse and why isn't their mom big too? She a little tiny person. Didn't she have any say in what the boys and her husband was eating?

sportmom
04-14-2009, 11:13 PM
Wow, surprised that there was no game play at the vote. Everyone pretty much stayed true to their alliances and didn't send the threat home. Good for them.

But the drama of carrying Laura to the scale? UGH We all know it's not a real scale by now, couldn't they have just said, we weighed Laura earlier today since she can't walk to the scale, and her weight is _____. That was just waaay too much 96 Olympics to do what they did tonite.

willow650
04-14-2009, 11:20 PM
This is the first time I've agreed with Ron about Laura. She really did need to go home and take care of herself.
I was wondering what kind of role model Ron was to have two obese sons. Sounds like Mikey is going to ask him next week! I'll be waiting to hear his excuse and why isn't their mom big too? She a little tiny person. Didn't she have any say in what the boys and her husband was eating?

I thought that about the wife to. I know Ron feels guilty for what he has done to himself and the boys, its going to be tough for him to hear what Mike has to say but I think he already thought of everything that will be said.

willow650
04-14-2009, 11:29 PM
Wow, surprised that there was no game play at the vote. Everyone pretty much stayed true to their alliances and didn't send the threat home. Good for them.

But the drama of carrying Laura to the scale? UGH We all know it's not a real scale by now, couldn't they have just said, we weighed Laura earlier today since she can't walk to the scale, and her weight is _____. That was just waaay too much 96 Olympics to do what they did tonite.

lol, ok I didn't know it wasn't a real scale and call me a sap, I thought it was sweet the guys carried her.

MindiV
04-15-2009, 09:27 AM
I am afraid the Max isn't really ready, if he was he wouldnt be waiting for Mike and Ron to get home. I think he might just resent them. I really hope he gets ready to fight for himself

I have a feeling Max ISN'T ready and will resent them. I can't imagine being in his position...skinny little mom, and dad and older brother are working on being thin and healthy too. It broke my heart last night when he said HE's the fat one now. I worry that he'll see how much weight Ron and Mike lost in such a short time and measure any progress he makes at home against theirs at the ranch, and decide he can't do it and quit. We all know it's not as easy at home as it is there....the contestants SAY they know, but they won't really again until they're back at home.

aangel22
04-15-2009, 09:39 AM
I have a feeling Max ISN'T ready and will resent them. I can't imagine being in his position...skinny little mom, and dad and older brother are working on being thin and healthy too. It broke my heart last night when he said HE's the fat one now. I worry that he'll see how much weight Ron and Mike lost in such a short time and measure any progress he makes at home against theirs at the ranch, and decide he can't do it and quit. We all know it's not as easy at home as it is there....the contestants SAY they know, but they won't really again until they're back at home.

I completely agree! I would be the same way. It is near impossible to lose 12 or so lbs in one week!! :(

*Also, I didn't know it wasn't a real scale. Are they weighed and just not told what it is? Their reactions are so real during the weigh in. huh.

aangel22
04-15-2009, 09:42 AM
fake scale! (http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/the_biggest_loser_2/2005_Nov_01_scale)

It's true!! crazy...

saef
04-15-2009, 11:14 AM
If the producers have any sense, they'll get Max on the show next season or whenever he reaches the minimum age requirement. Viewers are definitely relating to him & have a stake in what happens to him in the future.

So I guess Ron's obese son hurting badly at home & Ron's horrific ulcers & bad knees aren't enough reason for him to be sent home ... even though those reasons work for justifying voting off other contestants, like Aubrey & Laura. I am so done with Ron. Please, please, get him off my TV screen.

I'm so glad the makeover removed Kristin's skunk stripes, but what I really wanted was to see on film the consultation between the stylist & Kristin over why, exactly, her hair looked like that & why every female in her family had adopted that style.

Okay, so I'm very partisan. I thought Tara looked lovely after her makeover. And kicked butt in the challenge again, even though she fell over the wire & had to recover & come from behind. Even if she doesn't win this thing, she has been a memorable competitor & has left her mark on the show. (I wonder who holds the record for number of challenges won during a single season.)

Final four: Mike, Helen, Kristin, maybe Tara, if she survives above the yellow line.

MindiV
04-15-2009, 11:43 AM
I agree saef...Ron's reasoning last night, while sound, proves he's a TOTAL hypocrite!! He "needs" to be there in spite of all his problems, but nobody else with problems should be? And just quitting the first challenge after about five steps...come ON! If he can't do anything he shouldn't be there. Stuff like that makes me truly believe it's his past surgery that's making him lose now...he's putting out nowhere NEAR the effort of the others, and losing more weight.

willow650
04-15-2009, 02:55 PM
I agree saef...Ron's reasoning last night, while sound, proves he's a TOTAL hypocrite!! He "needs" to be there in spite of all his problems, but nobody else with problems should be? And just quitting the first challenge after about five steps...come ON! If he can't do anything he shouldn't be there. Stuff like that makes me truly believe it's his past surgery that's making him lose now...he's putting out nowhere NEAR the effort of the others, and losing more weight.

Ron's problems and Laura's are completely different, he will always have problems due to carrying all the weight he had. Laura had a very fixable problem that could only be taken care of off the show with PT ect, Ron is far past that part. I am suprised the show would even give her a choice to stay. Rons problems could be worked around, Laura's could not be, it would have only been made worse, Ron's only help at this point is to get rid of his weight so it will stop compounding his problem. Ron said last night he didn't want Laura to go through what he has been through with injury's. If Ron had been about protecting his son last night, as usual then he would have voted of Kristin, who is a threat to Mike, not Laura. I truly believe he had Laura's best interest in mind last night.

dini22
04-15-2009, 03:10 PM
Ron's problems and Laura's are completely different, he will always have problems due to carrying all the weight he had. Laura had a very fixable problem that could only be taken care of off the show with PT ect, Ron is far past that part. I am suprised the show would even give her a choice to stay. Rons problems could be worked around, Laura's could not be, it would have only been made worse, Ron's only help at this point is to get rid of his weight so it will stop compounding his problem. Ron said last night he didn't want Laura to go through what he has been through with injury's. If Ron had been about protecting his son last night, as usual then he would have voted of Kristin, who is a threat to Mike, not Laura. I truly believe he had Laura's best interest in mind last night.

I agree. Obviously, the much better game play would have been to keep Laura around. I don't always think Ron is genuine, but I thought that last night he was coming from a real place. He knows what chronic injury and pain is like, and wouldn't wish that on anyone. Not even if it means keeping around someone who does have the potential to beat his kid, in the end.

Phyxius79
04-15-2009, 03:49 PM
This is the first time I have posted since I have been watching TBL. I started watching TBL in February when I started losing weight. I was shocked to find out the Cathy & Kristen are practically my neighbors (live within 30 minutes of me). I too get annoyed with most of the contestants. I watch because I love knowing that they struggle like I do. Although most of their struggles are unrealistic in my lifesysle I am just glad to relate to others.

I loved to see Laura's positive attitude after she got kicked off. She was happy that she was maintaining with her injury. She was not upset about not losing. That shocked me after all her tears and whining. I just started seeing a real difference in her and now I really like her. Too bad it had to be because she went home.

I have two questions for TBL followers. 1 - How many weeks are left?

The second question is for anyone who watches - How much more weight can Tara and Helen lose? They both look great and I know they are not done but I keep thinking that pretty soon they are not gonna have anything to lose and end up below the yellow line.

I am rooting for Mike. His dad is not on my like list at all but Mike is different. He is young and still growing into himself as a man. I think this experience is making him a mentally stronger person and he is going to shine. He just needs to step out of his daddy's shadow. He needs to be himself and not the person his father makes him be. I think he will do just that.

MindiV
04-15-2009, 04:05 PM
Well, I found online that Tara is 5'9" tall, which is the same as my height. I started at 220 and I'm plenty thin at 140...I know everyone's different...but if she's near 180 (I think that's where she weighed in)...she may be getting close to slowing down. Just depends on her body.

Helen, I don't know...

saef
04-16-2009, 11:41 AM
I watch the Biggest Loser because I am thrilled to see people like me, heavy and sedentary, discover that they do have some control over their bodies and that they are capable of athletic feats.

I was so miserable in gym class for so many years. I didn't want to wear shorts, didn't want to change my clothes in front of anyone, didn't want to have to run, to balance or be coordinated, to expose myself to ridicule & cruelty from other students. I did everything I could to get out of it, from forging doctor's notes to reusing an actual doctor's note for seven months straight. The best thing about losing weight & becoming active has been rediscovering my body from the neck downwards.

The people on the Biggest Loser may not all have had that same life experience as I have. I know a few of them were former athletes (wasn't Aubrey into boxing? and Dane or Blaine into some other sport?) so they must have relished physical activity at some point. But some of them must have. I love seeing them challenge themselves physically over & over again, and gradually get better & better. I love the idea of accepting incremental progress, over time, rather than thinking that if it can't happen completely & magically overnight, it's not worth trying for.

Also, my TV doesn't often show me people who look like that doing athletic things or attaining achievements. The default on TV is pretty & thin. That's why I keep watching, in spite of the faux scale, the liberties with time & space, the waterlogging, the high school mentality, the gamesmanship, the unpleasantness, the bleeped-out obscenities, the bad hairdos. For me, it's worth it to see a 200-something pound woman shaped like I was once finish a marathon. When I started losing weight at 247 pounds this show helped me feel I had every right to enter a gym, even looking as I did. That was hard for me, with my gym class history. This show made it easier.

Anyway, that's why I stick with watching it, despite my distaste for lame product placement, melodramatic music, prolonged weigh-ins, obviously scripted moments, and recaps that explain what I've just seen to me as if I were a drooling imbecile with attention deficit disorder. I stuck with it through Vicky & Heba. I'll deal with Ron the Godfather. I'm hooked, fortunately or unfortunately. ;-)

gymlee
04-20-2009, 04:10 AM
To answer your question Phyxius79, whenever I see Jillian on daytime tv shows like the Today show or Mike and Juliet, etc she says this season was 5 months long so I'm going to guess that there is at least 4 more weeks to go since this was week 15 but there are only 6 players left so it may be less. I think maybe Jill was rounding up when it came to how long the season was. But yea, I don't think there are too many more weeks left.

zinkemomx2
04-20-2009, 01:50 PM
I think one of the commercials I saw last night said 3 more weeks before finale.

MindiV
04-21-2009, 11:16 PM
Yeah...Ron is the face of evil...and after tonight's show I'm convinced his son is just as bad...only sneakier about it. The kid pretty much told everyone at the elimination that nobody else is a threat to him, and with Kristin gone the game is his.

I now hope anyone BUT one of the two of them win...and I don't like anyone that's left.

zinkemomx2
04-21-2009, 11:39 PM
As of tonight percentage lost (current BMI)is as follows
Tara 39.8% (26.1)
Mike 39.4% (32.8)
Helen 37.4% (26)
Filipe 33.0% (34)
Kristin 32.2% (39.4)
Ron 30.7% (40.4)

angelmom313
04-22-2009, 12:23 AM
I agree after tonight and Ron's backstabbing lie about "trying to help" Kristin by at least "talking" to his son...he has no integrity. I also think now that Mike is cocky about winning. I don't think he will win now. I wanted Kristin to win but now hope she takes second.

Before tonight, other than Kristin, I would've wanted Mike to win but not now. I guess out of the ones left.....hmmmm.....I am thinking Tara because that girl is a fighter!

I don't like Helen...I think she was selfish by practically sending her daughter home and staying instead of her.....not the sacrifice a mother should've made.

practiceliving
04-22-2009, 01:32 AM
Okay, watching Kristin run during the last chance workout was making my chest hurt. How come they don't get the women into good quality sports bras?!

I didn't love tonight's episode - it felt like not much happened. The one part that I thought was great was her duking it out with Mike - physically and emotionally making him look at his situation.

gymlee
04-22-2009, 01:46 AM
The one part that I thought was great was her duking it out with Mike - physically and emotionally making him look at his situation.

Here, here!!!! I love it when Jill does that. I think that's what makes her training style so dynamic.

I knew Ron was going to pull the crap that he did with Kristin. In some ways I feel bad for her, but in others I'm kind of glad we don't have to hear her up on her soap box all the time anymore. :soap:

I was kind of surprised when Tara took the money instead of the 1 pound advantage and Jillian had the reaction that she did. I thought Jill was going to be PISSED but she wasn't and I wasn't expecting that at all. And then her reasoning behind it was interesting and I was like "Hm..." but it does make sense. Tara was betting on herself, took that chance and came out on top. It was a good lesson for Ta Ta (my personal nickname for Tara) to learn how to take a chance and risk things because in real life that's the way somethings are and you have to take chances in order to really experience life sometimes so it was a really good lesson. Kudos to her!

wiginn
04-22-2009, 09:02 AM
[QUOTE=practiceliving;2708620]Okay, watching Kristin run during the last chance workout was making my chest hurt. How come they don't get the women into good quality sports bras?! QUOTE]

I always think that same thing when I see the girls running. OUCH!!

wiginn
04-22-2009, 09:04 AM
Okay, watching Kristin run during the last chance workout was making my chest hurt. How come they don't get the women into good quality sports bras?!

I always think that same thing when I see the girls running. OUCH

daniela
04-22-2009, 09:08 AM
I read this thread all the time but never post but now I HAVE too!

Why did Kristin gain weight...because they don't eat enough!!! Anyone else think this when they watched last night? If there is anything I've learned from this board and from my own weight loss is that you need to eat in order to loss especially at such a high level of training. I'm shocked that Bob didn't yell at them more after watching the video diary. Don't get me wrong I love Kristin and I was rooting for her to win but the girl is still big, my size when I started, and she needs to eat more.

MindiV
04-22-2009, 09:35 AM
After sleeping on it...as much as I don't like her...I'm pulling for Tara now. She's the lesser of the "evils," so to speak. She IS a strong woman, who hasn't been as evil and manipulative as a lot of OTHERS there, and I guess I can always get behind that.

It's weird about Mike. I think all the changes have gone straight to his head. He came in as a massively overweight kid and they're pushing that he's "become a man" on the show. Well, if that's the case he's become a man who's full of himself with an inflated ego. Gaining confidence is one thing...but his elevated level of ego is just getting crazy. He's given himself the title already and is counting out other strong people (Tara!).

I truly hope he doesn't win.

krjpy
04-22-2009, 11:20 AM
OK, I have to put in my 2 cents.

I like Tara ... when she isn't whinning about no one likes her. She is strong and fights for every pound and wants this new life she is creating.

I don't like Ron, personally, but I feel he has been honest that his #1 priority is Mike, and since he didn't do that before I say it is about time he got his weight under control and helped his son do the same. He only promised that he would talk to Mike, he never promised to turn his vote. It didn't suprise me that he encourage Mike to do what Mike thought was best for him.

As for Mike, I like his attitude and feel that he was totally honest as to why he voted Kristin off the show. He could have done it last week, but choose not to go with the biggest threat and did the right thing by sending Laura home. Kristin opened the door a 2nd time by going under the yellow line and he had every right to vote her off.

Kristen got on my nerve last night. As much as I would have LOVED to see Helen go home (she is a selfish vane witch), I thought Kristen's comments about Mike not being a man and just trying to beat her instead was absolutely ridiculous.

Bob and Jillian say it all the time ... you don't have to worry about alliances and votes if you do one thing ... stay above the yellow line. She didn't do that and he had every right to vote her off, I might have done the same in his position.

Mike wants to win, he has actually found something he is good at and he is being confident. I hope he or Tara win, I think that the weight they have lost and staying above that line should really count in this game.

daniela
04-22-2009, 11:26 AM
I don't like Ron, personally, but I feel he has been honest that his #1 priority is Mike, and since he didn't do that before I say it is about time he got his weight under control and helped his son do the same. He only promised that he would talk to Mike, he never promised to turn his vote. It didn't suprise me that he encourage Mike to do what Mike thought was best for him.

As for Mike, I like his attitude and feel that he was totally honest as to why he voted Kristin off the show. He could have done it last week, but choose not to go with the biggest threat and did the right thing by sending Laura home. Kristin opened the door a 2nd time by going under the yellow line and he had every right to vote her off.

Kristen got on my nerve last night. As much as I would have LOVED to see Helen go home (she is a selfish vane witch), I thought Kristen's comments about Mike not being a man and just trying to beat her instead was absolutely ridiculous.

Mike wants to win, he has actually found something he is good at and he is being confident. I hope he or Tara win, I think that the weight they have lost and staying above that line should really count in this game..

Agreed 100%, couldn't have said it better myself!

aangel22
04-22-2009, 01:17 PM
Still don't respect Ron and Mike.
Still love Tara!
Helen and Felipe really need to go.

I really hope Tara wins. She really deserves it.

*It was funny how they kept bringing up how Mike has been building this anger for the last 18 years and that he's been overweight that long too! Is he 18 or 19 now? The pics of him when he was younger showed that he was a good weight. If he didn't get overweight and angry until he was 6 or so then they should say the last 12 or so years! It is ridiculous to say you've been building up anger since you were born. ha.

MariaMaria
04-22-2009, 01:38 PM
*It was funny how they kept bringing up how Mike has been building this anger for the last 18 years and that he's been overweight that long too! Is he 18 or 19 now? The pics of him when he was younger showed that he was a good weight. If he didn't get overweight and angry until he was 6 or so then they should say the last 12 or so years! It is ridiculous to say you've been building up anger since you were born. ha.

If I had that nasty piece of work for a father, I'd be building up anger since conception.

krjpy
04-22-2009, 01:55 PM
I agree that unlike Ron who was a seriously overweight child (which according to him was a known issue his parents tried to correct), Mike looked like an average weight child as a very young boy.

The problem come in when you try to figure out how you tell a child not to eat the fried chicken when you are eating it. How to do get a child to eat healthier when you aren't? Ron and his wife needed to fix their problems early on to be able to affect a change in their boys lives. Children tend to learn by example. This is why so many of the young women that come on talk about wanting to get healthy and their weight under control before they try to start a family, otherwise obese parents tend to have obese children, and not just because genitically they a "pre-disposed" to be heavy, but because they eat the way their parent's eat.

zinkemomx2
04-22-2009, 02:26 PM
I was glad they showed Mike talking to his dad and explaining about how mom had been overweight as well. That certainly cleared things up because I couldn't figure out why she was so thin when the rest were so heavy.

Even DH commented on Kristin's boobs flying around when she was running. That should be an ad for how not to wear a sports bra.

mandalinn82
04-22-2009, 02:34 PM
We're so talkative! Time to start a new thread...

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2709294