30-Somethings - Hi!

View Full Version : Hi!

beanandpumpkin
01-04-2009, 02:25 PM
Hello! I posted an intro in the introduction forum, but since I'm in my 30s (turning 31 in a couple of weeks), I figured this might be my more natural "home" here on 3FC.

I'm Michelle. I live in Connecticut with my husband of 10 years, John, and our two wonderful kids, Justin (8) and Rebecca (5). I'm a stay at home, homeschooling mom. I also write articles in my spare time for fun money.

I want to get healthy and lose 50 lbs this year. I joined WW before, and plan to again this coming week. Last time I was on it, I lost 20 lbs in about 4 months, then stopped and gained it all back. I really want to make permanent changes this time around, so that I can be healthy for many years to come to enjoy my children, have more energy, and be a better wife and mother.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone here! :)

Coffee Luver
01-04-2009, 02:35 PM
:welcome:
Welcome to the site!

3turkeys
01-04-2009, 09:06 PM
Welcome aboard Michelle--I'm new here also. Hope you have much success in your weight loss journey. Sounds like you have a bit busier schedule than I do with homeschooling. There are days I wished I could but since my job holds our insurance there is no way too and make it financially.
Kari

amb_lyn
01-04-2009, 09:36 PM
HI Michelle! :welcome: to the board!

Hi Kari! :welcome: to the board also. I see another fellow Kansan.

LBH
01-04-2009, 09:49 PM
Welcome Michelle! :welcome2:

amber961
01-06-2009, 06:21 PM
Hey Michelle! I will be 31 on Jan 21! I hope this place inspires you as much as it has inspired me!:carrot: