Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 01-01-2009, 04:15 PM   #1  
On my way!

S/C/G: 211/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Default online ordering for BistroMD won't work

I tried to order this today, thought I'd like to have it and get started by next week, but Explorer kept giving me error messages, something about the site being unsafe, and wouldn't let me order. Has anyone had this happen?
mytmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 04:36 PM   #2  
it's always something

It sounds like your firewall/anti-virus is picking up something that it doesn't recognize. Does it give you an option to proceed anyway?
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 05:02 PM   #3  

Leave a message on the 800 phone number ..They monitor it all week and weekend long.. and if you ordering they will take a new order up till Sunday ..

Good luck........Renita
crenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 06:00 PM   #4  
On my way!

S/C/G: 211/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

I finally got it to work by just x-ing out the warning thing. Then it worked fine. I'm really excited to get going on this!!

It's been a couple of rough years for me. Since May of 2007 I've had a miscarriage, had a cleaning company ruin the hardwood floors in our new house and had to move back out and live in a hotel for a week, lost both my Dad and Mom (7 weeks apart : * ( they had been married 47 years so we knew they would go close together but it was still so hard, especially that it happened right at the holidays, my dad on 10/30 and my mom on 12/19). Anway, going on, I broke my shoulder which still gives me chronic pain, I was in a car accident, was diagnosed with sleep apnea, I had to have surgery on my hand, my marriage started to disintegrate (we're working on it) oh, and I gained 60 lb.

But, 2009 is going to be MY year! I'm off several of the meds I had been on(for depression, anxiety and sleep problems) and I'm feeling happy and upbeat most days. My big issue right now, and one that is effecting my marriage, is my weight. I hate the way I look. I went to a women's retreat this past fall and was looking at someone's pics and saw one of myself and didn't even recognize me!! It was horrible. So, I want to get back to my hot rockin' body I had 5 years ago.
mytmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 07:51 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 231/223/160

Height: 5 ft 1 in

I also ordered BistroMD and I'm excited to see what it is like. I am doing Diet to Go right now, but I had read many good things about Bistro, so thought I would try it. Here's to a great 2009!
cheeseheader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 07:39 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 150/145/110

Height: 4 ft 11

You'll love Bistro MD. I just started on it. I will be alternating among all the different delivery services as I tend to get bored of eating the same foods all the time. Will have to post my reviews.

Last edited by kari1980; 01-03-2009 at 07:40 PM.
kari1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:44 AM   #7  
banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mytmom View Post
I tried to order this today, thought I'd like to have it and get started by next week, but Explorer kept giving me error messages, something about the site being unsafe, and wouldn't let me order. Has anyone had this happen?
Did you get it to go through yet? Try using FireFox instead, as it's a much better browser by far anyways.
chinchillables is offline   Reply With Quote