UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 12-27-2008, 05:31 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 208/208/135

Height: 5'3"

Default Claire Richards DVD

I'm posting this in here as I don't think that Steps were that big anywhere other than the UK!!

Anyway I happened to see Claire Richards DVD while out shopping earlier and I can't believe her transformation. I know they always have bad clothes and stick their tummies out on the before pictures but she looks like a completely different person. I would be really happy if I could get halfway near looking like that!

Has anyone got the DVD? I am very tempted to get it purely for the music. I love listening to Steps!
AngelD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 03:46 AM   #2  
Little Miss Random

Height: 5 ft 6

ive never seen it, i always follow the natalie cassidy one, must say after 7 months I am getting a little bored of it and could do with a change! But I guess at the end of the day it still works!
sh3l5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 09:04 AM   #3  

Well I couldn't resist and just ordered the DVD from Amazon. I can't wait to get it. I'm planning on doing 30DS so it can be my reward for living through a month of Jillian!
Old 01-01-2009, 01:46 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 203/196/125

Height: 5ft

Let me know what it's like!I've ordered a couple of new dvds to workout to but I must say that I was kind of tempted by Claires and AngelD-i so agree with you!she looks amazing!
redgirl09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 05:38 PM   #5  

Well it still isn't here yet!! I should've just not been cheap and gone for normal delivery not free delivery. I think with the bank holiday it's taking twice as long to get here
Old 01-02-2009, 06:43 PM   #6  

yeh i'm still waiting on a few of the things i ordered getting here so i've being doing my tae bo dvd til they arrive
Old 01-05-2009, 04:03 PM   #7  

Well it FINALLY arrived and I have given it a quick watch and it looks pretty good. Claire doesn't teach it which is good as some celebs who do DVDs can't walk and talk at the same time never mind do aerobics!

The music is great and there are no annoying perfect women in it as all the background people are male dancers (who seem to lose clothing as the DVD goes on! )

Can't wait to have a go!
Old 01-05-2009, 04:08 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 292/218/smaller!

Height: 5.1

I bought this dvd yesterday inspired by the pictures of her holding her belly on on the front and then looking amazing in swimsuit! I was never a really a steps fan but have nothing against them! I had a quick watch last night and thought it looked quite tough and quite repetitive but gave it a go after work today. I have a LOT of weight to lose so will build up my exercise gradually - I managed the warm up and most of the combat session (about 25 minutes altogether) and suprisingly I quite liked it! Hope you get on well with it - let me know!
shashasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 02:35 PM   #9  

I saw this DVD advertised and she looks amazing..
I have never bought at fitness dvd in my life and i have a lot of weight to lose so going to buy this tomorrow lunch time.
SomersetGirl27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 04:00 PM   #10  

I'm still debating this dvd as I have heard good and bad things about it!Hmmmm!I am a big fan of those ten minute solution dvds though!