Old 12-27-2008, 01:28 PM   #1  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

Unhappy Why do I feel so... ick?

Hi Girls!

Hope everyone had a great holiday! I just wanted to come here to get some fresh perspectives. I just feel so.... off. It is hard to explain. Kinda like my head is fuzzy annd I am a little shaky? This has been happening on and off for about a week. I did start on an antibiotic but it has never made me feel like this before. I also get these bouts of nausea and at that moment, I feel like I vomit for days. I want this feeling to go away. Since August I have felt great! Do any of you have any idea what this could be?

** No, I am not pregnant. *giggles* I wish, but now isn't the right time. And yes, I am taking a multivitamin. No, I am not taking diet pills or anything of the sort.

Thanks for taking time to reassure me. I just don't want to scare myself into thinking something is seriously wrong.
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 01:34 PM   #2  
New BodyBugger!

It does run in my family. Yes, I have been checked before but that was a while ago. Do you think I had too much sugar over the holidays?
Old 12-27-2008, 01:43 PM   #3  
New BodyBugger!

Thanks for the suggestion! I really havent been watching my sugar intake. Do you think if I eat really well for a few days that I will feel better?
Old 12-27-2008, 02:15 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

I have similar symptoms.. turns out ive been cutting back on sodium so much and from all the working out i had very low blood pressure...
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 02:17 PM   #5  
New BodyBugger!

Hmmmm...... also something to consider. Thanks jahjah.

Any other ideas?

So are we in agreement that it probably isn't anything too serious? I am a bit of a hypochondriac!
Old 12-27-2008, 02:28 PM   #6  

Height: 5'6"

I'm guessing maybe a blood sugar thing, but I'm no doctor.

You do know that some antibiotics can reduce the effectiveness of birth control pills, right? I have a friend who never missed one BC pill, but got pregnant due to the reduced effectiveness while on antibiotics. It should say in the potential side effects listing for whatever antibiotic you're on.

I also had one antibiotic that gave me some unpleasant side effects. The doctor traded it out for a different type and I had no further problems. He said that you could develop a problem with a medication even if it hasn't bothered you in the past.
mrainy is offline   Reply With Quote