Old 12-26-2008, 11:08 AM   #1  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Default 30 Somethings Daily Chat **Friday, December 26**

Good morning chicas. We had a lovely late sleeping day (well, we had to listen to Dora, but we got to snooze!) and a leisurely breakfast. Now the kids are playing with their new toys and we are hanging out. I'm planning on staying in my PJ's for as long as possible.

On the diet front I had good news yesterday, I had lost 4 pounds when I weighed. I'm not sure how, I certainly didn't eat well. After my splurge last night I probably put it all back on! I forgot to weigh this AM.

I hope you guys are having a great Friday! Are you hitting the after Christmas sales?
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 12:25 PM   #2  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Hello everyone!

So, I weigh the same as yesterday when I jumped on the scale this morning. I think I would have been 174 if it wasn't for my monthly friend that came along. Have to see next week what I weigh. I'd love to be 173 by then.

Woke up with a crappy headache. I think its from not doing any exercise yesterday. I've been so good about doing *something* everyday, whether it be the gym, a video or just walking. Hopefully, doing a workout today will send it packing.

How was everyone's Christmas? Since my family isn't doing well financially, we just had a few gifts. I got the two newest Biggest Loser videos, a yoga mat and some perfume. My mom is going to help me get some new clothes though since my current ones are getting too big.
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 07:10 PM   #3  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All!

I've been cleaning all day...never even made it out of my jammies! But there's a lot less clutter in my house too.

We had a great Christmas! The boys really had fun this year. They got up this AM and immediately started playing with their new toys. Didn't even turn the TV on until late this afternoon!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 08:29 PM   #4  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Don't worry disgruntled, I'm sure things will get better for you soon with the scale!

Did the Biggest Loser Yoga workout for the first time tonight and I liked it. Not only are you getting a workout, but its pretty relaxing too.
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 10:38 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 261/261/135

Height: 5'2"

Hi all, I had a good Christmas but I sure am tired from it all. I losses .2, not really significant but it wasn't a gain, so I am pleased. I joined the new years goals challenge, has anyone else signed up for it?
angiemo3 is offline   Reply With Quote