Weight Loss Support - Schumeany, watch out!!!

View Full Version : Schumeany, watch out!!!

Tomato
12-23-2008, 11:45 AM
I am closing in on you - I am now wearing size 6 jeans! :D

luvja
12-23-2008, 11:50 AM
Size 6!!! Holy moly you skinny mini! :congrat:

midwife
12-23-2008, 11:59 AM
6!! Woohoo!!!! (secretly jealous & comparing stats), but mostly HAPPY for you!! Woohoo!!!

CruiseCAT
12-23-2008, 12:03 PM
You go girl!!!

CruiseCAT
12-23-2008, 12:04 PM
BTW - I love your dog. Would fit right in with my Brindle Pack.

Schumeany
12-23-2008, 12:13 PM
Ooooo...I remember my Size 6 days...so long ago. Uh, like three weeks maybe? :) Actually, truth be told, I own a pair of jeans that are Size 6 and a couple of others that are Size 4 so you may not only be closing in, but actually there. No way to know for sure without a very scientific side by side butt comparison. ;) Oh, oh, but I do own a dress from Anne Taylor that is a Size 2 -- which is my last gasping attempt at retaining my title. Having to rely on vanity sizing to prop myself up though is kind of lame...I think I'm going to have to relent.

Congratulations you skinny thing! WooHoo!!!! :carrot:

Tomato
12-23-2008, 01:40 PM
Ooooo...I remember my Size 6 days...so long ago. Uh, like three weeks maybe? :) Actually, truth be told, I own a pair of jeans that are Size 6 and a couple of others that are Size 4 so you may not only be closing in, but actually there. No way to know for sure without a very scientific side by side butt comparison. ;) Oh, oh, but I do own a dress from Anne Taylor that is a Size 2 -- which is my last gasping attempt at retaining my title. Having to rely on vanity sizing to prop myself up though is kind of lame...I think I'm going to have to relent.

Congratulations you skinny thing! WooHoo!!!! :carrot:

LOL - you are so funny!!! thanks for the laugh. :D

Thighs Be Gone
12-23-2008, 01:57 PM
ROFL--this is toooo funny!

Hey ya'll--MOVE OVER! I now have ONE pair of size 6--(ST. John's Bay brand) that are looking pretty good on me.

LOL..Sorry Schumeany--BUT
"WHY YES, those ARE a size 6 pair of jeans hugging my...Thanks for noticing!"

JulieJ08
12-23-2008, 01:57 PM
Holy moly indeed! :congrat:

Way to go!

midwife
12-23-2008, 02:01 PM
ROFL--this is toooo funny!

Hey ya'll--MOVE OVER! I now have ONE pair of size 6--(ST. John's Bay brand) that are looking pretty good on me.

LOL..Sorry Schumeany--BUT
"WHY YES, those ARE a size 6 pair of jeans hugging my...Thanks for noticing!"

feverishly calculates stats
i think i can i think i can

Congrats!!!

Thin4Good
12-23-2008, 02:03 PM
lol- I can't wait to join that club. Right now though, I'd be thrilled to fit into an 8. ;)

junebug41
12-23-2008, 02:06 PM
No way to know for sure without a very scientific side by side butt comparison. ;)

Well this would certainly make for an interesting sub forum! ;)

Goals:

Mini Goals:

Butt by butt comparisons:

Schumeany
12-23-2008, 02:25 PM
Junebug I'm not sure I have the coordination to set my camera for time delay, get in front of the lense and turn around...without falling on my "scientifically compared" rear end. I suppose I could ask my husband to take the shot, but I'm not sure he would quite get why it is so incredibly important. Would it be worth suffering through the laughing? Of course, he might enjoy having a few pictures of my rear end floating around...hmmm.

This thread made me realize that I should get some "before and after" pictures posted though...uh, of the rest of me, that is! If I can FIND any before pictures. I was amazingly good at avoiding cameras...

kittycat40
12-23-2008, 02:32 PM
Hey Tomato :):):)

Rock and Roll!! or is it Zumba and ROll??

enjoy the new wardrobe!

junebug41
12-23-2008, 02:34 PM
:rofl:

What a mental image of people across the country approaching their SO's to take a picture of their butts so they could "post it on the internet of course!"

Schumeany, you have NO reason to avoid a camera!

Tomato: Woo hoo!!!!

butterflygurl
12-23-2008, 02:35 PM
Tomato, congratulations on all your success! :)
Schumeany, you're a beauty and funny! :)
I can't wait to catch up to yall....I have a looong way to go!

PhotoChick
12-23-2008, 02:36 PM
I suppose I could ask my husband to take the shot, but I'm not sure he would quite get why it is so incredibly important. Baby, I need you to take a photo of my butt so I can post it on the Internet. No really. It's totally legit. I promise. Really.

Uh huh. :lol:

Edited: Haha! I just read June's response - great minds think alike, huh?

junebug41
12-23-2008, 02:39 PM
Baby, I need you to take a photo of my butt so I can post it on the Internet. No really. It's totally legit. I promise. Really.

Uh huh. :lol:

Edited: Haha! I just read June's response - great minds think alike, huh?

:lol:

I can picture Suzanne's "announcement" now.

"Uh, can you guys please stop posting pictures of your butts? We've had some complaints..."

Schumeany
12-23-2008, 02:43 PM
But (butt?) it would be for SCIENCE! I'm sure Suzanne would understand...

evilwomaniamshe
12-23-2008, 02:56 PM
Good job tomato! I love that saying in any size actually!!!!!

Shumeany- I am glad you put your infamous siggy back, looks as if I was not the only one who enjoys it!

Schumeany
12-23-2008, 03:08 PM
I actually took my signature off because, as the size got smaller, I got worried that it seemed like I was being snotty or something...but I put it back due to popular demand. I got SO MANY posts and PM's about it when it disappeared. Who knew the size of the jeans covering my posterior would be such a popular sig?

Shannon in ATL
12-23-2008, 03:28 PM
I'm glad you put it back, Schumeany - I personally use it for inspiration! :)

Good job Tomato!

And, I've been wanting to take pics of my tummy and post like I've seen the 20-something forum do so I'll have before pics for my 2009 goal, but I always feel weird when it comes to actually taking the picture... I'm barely coordinated enough to take that shot, much less a butt shot! :)

PhotoChick
12-23-2008, 03:43 PM
One of my promises to myself for 2009 is that I'm going to take monthly progress photos - in my undies!

:fr:

I *might* be brave enough to post them. Or then again, I might not. ;) I did one set in November and they were ... ahem. Anyway.

The benefit of being a photog and having a tripod and a camera that I can control remotely. :)

JulieJ08
12-23-2008, 03:51 PM
PC, I keep meaning to pick up a two-piece swimsuit to take progress pics in. I just couldn't post my undies. I thought I had one leftover from olden days, but haven't been able to find it.

Tomato
12-23-2008, 03:52 PM
LOL, guys, this is so funny! My eyes popped out when I returned here and found out there are already 22 replies.
Thanks for the congrats, but Schumeany is the queen.
It's an interesting idea about posting a butt picture .... I have a new camera so I think I will bring it to work tomorrow .... :D

Schumeany
12-23-2008, 04:10 PM
We could all go visit Photochick and get PROFESSIONAL shots of our buns...with good lighting even! That would make it more fair too...consistency in distance from the lense, that kind of thing.

Shannon in ATL
12-23-2008, 04:13 PM
Tomato, you have coworkers that you would ask to take a picture of your butt? Wow...

Thin4Good
12-23-2008, 04:13 PM
I would love to go and have some good portraits done, but I'm not sure about the butt shots! - How about a nice family portrait? :)

mazza
12-23-2008, 04:17 PM
Well this would certainly make for an interesting sub forum! ;)

Goals:

Mini Goals:

Butt by butt comparisons:

ROFL! :lol::lol::lol:

PhotoChick
12-23-2008, 04:23 PM
We could all go visit Photochick and get PROFESSIONAL shots of our buns...with good lighting even! That would make it more fair too...consistency in distance from the lense, that kind of thing.Hm. Could I blog that? Do you think there's a niche there? A nice telephoto lens to compress things, some good depth of field ... I could work with that! :)

Professional butt shots. Limited time special. Call now.

junebug41
12-23-2008, 04:25 PM
Just be careful with any proposed "2 for 1 specials"...

JayEll
12-23-2008, 04:32 PM
Just be careful with any proposed "2 for 1 specials"...

:eek: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jay

Shannon in ATL
12-23-2008, 04:35 PM
I just spit coffee all over my keyboard. Thankfully I'm the only one up here so I didn't have to explain the hyena like noise coming from my office.

junebug41
12-23-2008, 04:36 PM
I'm SO GLAD you found that funny. I came back and read that and worried about offending someone, when I totally didn't mean it like that!!

PhotoChick
12-23-2008, 04:42 PM
Oh lordy. I just cackled. I never cackle. Thank heavens I'm at home today.

evilwomaniamshe
12-23-2008, 04:48 PM
Butt shots-$25
Better butt shots -$30
Actually going in to get your butt professional shot by PC- PRICELESS!

Shannon in ATL
12-23-2008, 05:01 PM
:rofl:
and the hits just keep coming...:) This time my two coworkers had returned so I had to explain that last laughing fit...

PC, we could be on to an entirely different direction for your photography career here...

PhotoChick
12-23-2008, 05:03 PM
Ok, what's really really funny about this ... is that several years ago I was shooting a wedding with a friend and she took a shot of my butt as a joke. So the next wedding we shot together, I took a shot of hers. So then she got revenge the next time I visited. And so on and so on and so on. At this point it's become a running joke between us ... whose turn is it for the butt shot.

So I think I'm uniquely qualified here ...

Lord, I can't stop giggling. Time to let up on the caffeine today.

Shannon in ATL
12-23-2008, 05:05 PM
There is always room for more caffeine right before the holiday crazies start... :)

That is pretty funny about the rotating butt shot. It is good to have traditions. :)

JulieJ08
12-23-2008, 05:08 PM
Rotating butts? Wouldn't be more like video? ;) Anyway, my butt doesn't need to rotate, it just needs to stand up taller.

Shannon in ATL
12-23-2008, 05:14 PM
I need to reread before I hit post, I didn't even see how that would sound when read... :o

I don't need my butt to do anything fancy like rotate or stand up taller, I just wish at least some of it would come back from wherever it went! I would buy it flattering jeans and take all the nice pictures it wanted! :)

JulieJ08
12-23-2008, 05:27 PM
I need to reread before I hit post, I didn't even see how that would sound when read... :o

I don't need my butt to do anything fancy like rotate or stand up taller, I just wish at least some of it would come back from wherever it went! I would buy it flattering jeans and take all the nice pictures it wanted! :)

I think our butts ran off together.

junebug41
12-23-2008, 05:31 PM
I think our butts ran off together.

I think they took my boobs with them :o

evilwomaniamshe
12-23-2008, 05:32 PM
Oh No, now we have a few streakers, 2 butts MIA! Shannon & Julie!

Tomato
12-23-2008, 05:42 PM
Anyway, my butt doesn't need to rotate, it just needs to stand up taller.

Hahaha, now I am laughing like a hyena myself!!!
(Mine needs the same).

Shannon in ATL
12-23-2008, 05:52 PM
Jen, they took my boobs when they left, too... So now we have two butts and two sets of boobs MIA, cruising the highway, living the high life... I am getting new boobs for Christmas, so maybe when my butt finds that out it will come back and check them out...

Okay, PC may be right, could be time to cut off the caffeine for the day!

junebug41
12-23-2008, 05:53 PM
Jen, they took my boobs when they left, too... So now we have two butts and two sets of boobs MIA, cruising the highway, living the high life... I am getting new boobs for Christmas, so maybe when my butt finds that out it will come back and check them out...

Okay, PC may be right, could be time to cut off the caffeine for the day!

:rofl: This calls for an Amber Alert/APB and another cup of coffee. You can't stop now, Shannon!

Schumeany
12-23-2008, 06:01 PM
Apparently my boobs TRIED to get away too...they stretched WAY out in their attempt to escape...but only about a cup size or so actually went MIA. Of course C cup to B cup isn't exactly something to jump up and down about. Mostly, however, I wish what was left would come on back up here...without some serious help from Victoria's Secret.

As for the other end...for age 37...it's a keeper.

Shannon in ATL
12-23-2008, 06:08 PM
"The Georgia Highway Patrol would like to issue a 'thong & tassle' alert for two butts and two sets of boobs currently reported missing for greater than 24 hours. The 4Bs (or would that be 6Bs?) were last seen in a pink convertible Volkswagen Rabbit, vanity plate 'sassy', cruising towards warmer climates. It is unclear how these parties ended up together as one butt came from California and one set of boobs came from Colorado. It is believed that the Georgia B&B was the ringleader in this plot and may have enticed the others with promises of onion rings and fried apple pies, something that they have been denied by their previous owners in recent past. Anyone with information about these missing parts please contact us at 848-7277. Thank you for your help in this delicate matter."

junebug41
12-23-2008, 06:17 PM

Well. Done.

Edit: :lol: @ Schumeany.

You girls have me in a fit of giggles.

JulieJ08
12-23-2008, 07:19 PM
Shannon, Holy Schmoly :rofl:

midwife
12-23-2008, 07:20 PM

So funny!

Schumeany
12-23-2008, 07:23 PM
Shannon, that was hysterical. My eldest son just asked me why I was laughing at my computer.

PhotoChick
12-23-2008, 07:54 PM
Hahahahah!

*snort* *choke* *sputter*

Damn. Diet Coke up the nose.

Shannon that was hysterical!

Shannon in ATL
12-23-2008, 09:03 PM
I've realized recently I don't get out much so I don't have a lot of outlets for my sometimes quirky sense of humor. Thanks for letting me express it here! :)

Schumeany - :rofl: at your post I didn't see when I posted my APB and left work...

Tomato
12-24-2008, 09:36 PM
So we took the picture. :D Kinda in a hurry, and I didn't look at it until back at home, so there is not much I can do now other than post it as is. :dizzy:

Schumeany
12-24-2008, 10:22 PM
Wow! Yours is nicer than mine! Waaaah!!!

inspired by you
12-25-2008, 11:11 PM
ROFLMAO!!! You guys are killing me. DH just ask if I was going to sit here and laugh to myself all night. Thanks for the laugh!

fatmad
12-26-2008, 09:47 PM
I have gone from a 16 to a 14!!!
We should have an Ontario mass butt shoot. Was gonna offer to drive into KW to take a snap of your butt, Tomato, with directions from PhotoChick, but you got a good snap. Looks great.
This is a fun thread. Just got on today and laughed the whole way through.