General chatter - Complaining makes me feel better :(

Beautiful Ace
12-21-2008, 08:09 AM
WAAAAAHHHHHHHH, make it go away:( It started with nasal congestion to the point of my head NEARLY exploding. Now it has moved on to be this cough.... this DRY/phlemmy cough. I cant stop. My head hurts from coughing so much, my (collar bone area) hurts from coughing so much, most of all my throat! I can't breath in without a fit of coughing. I ate honey, drank chicken noodle soup, drinking tea with honey, had some buckleys, sudafed. OH THE HORROR. I need to go get my throat removed. No throat no problem?!?!?!? I think I have bronchitis.

AND to top it all off... I can't exercise.

Beautiful Ace
12-21-2008, 09:56 AM
Well than.... I decided to finally eat, even though I'm not hungry and have no appetite, and now... I noticed that while I was eating, I didn't feel the need to cough.

Wanting to continue eating :(

jules1216
12-21-2008, 10:28 AM
I've had it on and off for almost two months..it gets better...than worse...but never leaves...

PhotoChick
12-21-2008, 01:08 PM
Aw. :) I know sometimes just whining about it does make you feel better. I've been there and I know how miserable and icky it feels.

Hang in there. It *will* get better. :)

lizziep
12-21-2008, 01:10 PM
ugh me too. for the last month or so just feels like- that day before you get sick when you know it's coming on... but it just never does! blah! i'm sorry you're sick.

Beautiful Ace
12-21-2008, 02:34 PM
Man, tis the season huh? I have a humidifier sitting right beside me with some vicks oil stuff, it's helping a bit with the coughin. I want to smoke a ciggarette so bad right now.... I know though that it won't be good for my throat. lol

Jules that's horrible.. have you gone to see a doctor about it? maybe you have an infection in the throat or something.

I was planning on going to the clinic but there's a snowstorm here and I would rather have a bad cough than be in an accident.