Fitness Videos - ChaLEAN Extreme

Pages : [1] 2 3

View Full Version : ChaLEAN Extreme

Floprieto
12-12-2008, 01:35 AM
Hi everyone!

I just bought the new program from the Turbo Jam creator: ChaLEAN Extreme. This program is supposed to be so efficient that you can lose up to 60% of your Body Fat in 3 months... Now, I do not know if it really works, but when i looked at the before and after pics they were AMAZING!!!

So, I decided to give it a shot and I purchased the system... I was wondering if anyone was going to do the program... I sure could use some support. I am morbidly obese :o and I do not really exercise, but from what i read, even people like me can do the work out... :carrot:

I know I am willing to give this a 3 month trial... Let me know if you are doing the same program and are willing to be my buddies! I will need a lot of support... :hug:

Hope that we will be a lot of ChaLEAN EXTREMERS ;)

vikinyc
12-13-2008, 07:02 PM
I'm considering purchasing this myself - I'll wait for some reviews.

Good luck to you and all the other EXTREMISTS out there.

Please post your opinions. Thanks.

Viki :dancer:

Floprieto
12-13-2008, 08:44 PM
Hi Vicki!

I will let you know how it goes! I just got an email saying it was on its way
:) I am SO excited!

myssphattie143
12-14-2008, 11:23 PM
Really excited to do this :carrot:. I have been waiting for a program like this. Im looking for a virtual parnter to go through the program with if any of you are interested.:D

cacacacourtney
12-15-2008, 10:34 AM
me and my best friend are doing it... she orderd it already i havnt gottent he chance too... right after xmas i plan on ordering it... good luck with it and keep me in touch on how things are going for you

jmfan317
12-16-2008, 01:31 PM
Let me know how good it works cause I was thinking about purchasing it. Don't you have to have all types of different dumbbells?

cagraham
12-17-2008, 10:12 AM
Flo..I would love to be your partner. I have ordered mine and will start the day after christmas.

Floprieto
12-18-2008, 04:26 PM
YEAH! I am so excited to have partners :) My program should arrive today!!!!

Floprieto
12-20-2008, 01:03 AM
I am SO disappointed :( My program still has not arrived...

Floprieto
12-20-2008, 01:05 AM
mjluva: Yes, you need different sets of dumbells BUT you can also use resistance band instead ;)

Myssphattie and cagraham: I would Love to be your buddy

We should post all of our stats when we start the program and post updates every 30 days.... How does that sound?

teahoney
12-20-2008, 07:29 PM
I'm going to keep up with this thread for reviews. I really want to incorporate weight training while losing weight and this looks like a great workout plan.

fatgirlslim17
12-21-2008, 07:18 PM
Hi Flo,

I'd love to get EXTREME with you ladies :) The before and after results REALLY are amazing. :eek:

Cagraham: I'm planning to start next Saturday (12/27) so we'll be one day apart! :)

I just finished creating my own 3 month schedule and I just ordered some adjustable dumbbells on Amazon - they are the Stamina 25-Pound Versa-Bell II for $163.00 (no shipping). I'd love the Bowflex ones but I just can't swing that price right now - besides I don't see myself lifting more than 25lbs for a while since 8lbs is already a struggle for me. Until I get them I'll use my 5lb and 8lb dumbbells.

Flo, Mysphattie: when will you be starting? I'll measure and post my stats Saturday morning.

Are you all using the Extreme Food Guide? I'll be using some of the recipes, but I'm going to use a simpler eating program.

My goal is to lose 30lbs by summer - which I've been trying to lose for most of my adult life! My problem is with eating so I'm planning to get that in check. If we take this one day at a time we'll reach our goals. I know with the proper diet, weight training AND support, it's completely doable.

I'm excited to get started with all of you. Let's motivate each other and MEET our goals. :carrot:

Let's make 2009 OUR YEAR to be slim, fit and energetic! WE DESERVE IT :strong:

Shola

Floprieto
12-21-2008, 09:57 PM
Hi Shola!

I am STILL waiting on the program... As a BeachBody coach I ordered the system before its release... but there was a glitch in the system... at least that's what they told me! lol. Anyway, I am anxiously waiting its arrival. I have lost all of my pregnancy weight using various BeachBody programs but I still have SO much to lose...

Could you tell me more about the food program? Does it look feasible or too expansive?

cagraham
12-22-2008, 08:42 AM
Floprieto
I found out about the problem yesterday(I'm a coach). It seems they are having a delay building the deluxe packages. I ordered the basic/delux as one, so I'm hoping to get mine this week, I so want to start on Monday.

Fatgirlslim17: I've got several size weights. From 3lbs al the way to 20lbs that I purchased over the last year from walmart, so I'll be using these and alternating with weights.

I have a friend on another board that started last week and so far she loves it.

fatgirlslim17
12-22-2008, 02:39 PM
Hi Girls,

Flo, Cagraham- YAY, I'm surrounded by not ONE but TWO coaches!!! EXCELLENT! :carrot:

The Beach Body programs are great, I have almost every program - I just never stick to any long enough to see major results because I'm inpatient and get bored easy - could THAT be the reason I've been losing 30lbs for 30 YEARS?!?!!? - I plan to remedy this with CE - no matter what, I plan to see it through. I got through 45 days of Power 90 and quit because I didn't see major changes and then I made it through Slim in 6 but for both, I did not eat well so needless to say they didn't work so well. At the time I didn't realize how building muscle really makes you hungry and that you should eat more protein - well knowledge is power so now I'm ready to do it right.

I hope you both get your shipments soon, hopefully we can all start on the same day - I ordered the Deluxe at first but then canceled it and switched to the Basic package because I didn't want to spend that much money and I knew I wouldn't use the bands - but knowing me I'll probably end up ordering the extra tapes later since I'm a fitness DVD junkie! Apparently, the program is selling out - which is great for Chalene.

Floprieto The food program is pretty standard, but they are all meal ideas, which I don't do well with, I just want something that says "Breakfast eat a fruit a protein and a carb" and give me a list to choose from, I feel to restricted with meal plans - but I must say some of the ideas look very tasty and each meal lists the calories. If you follow the meals for B, L and Dinner they will equal 1000 calories and then you're supposed to supplement the other calories with snacks.

Well keep me posted, I'll cross my fingers that you both get your shipment by Friday.

Shola

Alaine0802
12-22-2008, 02:52 PM
Hey
I was googleing the chalean extreme and came across this place. So I had to join. I am considering it but I want to read soMe more reviews and get more info on it. So far it sounds good. I was interested in the p90x but after I read that the nutrition plan i found out it consisted of mostly supplements. I quicky changed my mind.

So does anyone know how the nutrition plan is?

If I get this program, (I probably) I will definately support all u guys and be ur buddies. I was 220 two years ago and with running and dieting I got down to 180 (170 when I'm good) but I've become bored with the same old. I also don't really have a good support system and end up going back to my bad habits of watching tv and eat a TON of fast food and junk food. I dont want to be a yo-yo dieter.

Alaine0802
12-22-2008, 03:46 PM
I just remembered. I was wondering if I could get the code for 10% off from flo. I have aim and I wrote it on my profile so it should work. So if u could message me that, I would love it thanks!

Floprieto
12-22-2008, 10:36 PM
Hey Alaine!

I jst sent you an email on 3fatchicks with the info!

Florence

Alaine0802
12-23-2008, 01:44 PM
I will probably buy it from u. If it's the same thing at the same price, why not! I was reading and they were saying something about the deluxe package. Is that what u have on ur store or is that more? If it is different, what more do u get?
I'm so excited!
Thanks

Floprieto
12-23-2008, 05:08 PM
The deluxe package includes more dvds and the bands/gloves. You technically do not need weights to do the program, just the bands.

That Deluxe package is more expansive. Personally i bought the standard package and I added the extra DVDs since i already owned the bands and gloves. If you do not have the bands and gloves, then the Deluxe package is a better choice if you can afford it of course...

The Deluxe Package will be offered to you as an add on when you order. It is the same price whether you buy from BeachBody or a coach, the only difference is that you either pick your coach per say, or they assign you someone randomly :)

I forgot to mention that if you own weights, you can use them instead of the bands of course... I just do not have the money right now to buy them :D

Floprieto
12-27-2008, 12:19 PM
YAY!!! I finally received the package on the 24th :)

The material enclosed is AWESOME! I am gonna look over the logistic of the program today and either start tomorrow or monday :)

Anyone has started already? Still willing to put up our stats?

RS38
12-28-2008, 06:30 PM
I just ordered the system and I should receive it by Jan 2nd. I would like to have a buddy to workout with this system to track the progress. Will anyone be setting up a check-in topic so that everyone can see how the others are progressing with the system?

Alaine0802
12-29-2008, 11:33 AM
Hey how does the food plan look. Is it pretty managable?
I will be ordering it tonight or tomorrow morning, so hopefully I will be able to start soon! I will be anyones buddy. Just let me know when u wanna put ur stats up. Good luck everybody!

cagraham
12-29-2008, 02:14 PM
I was supposed to start today, but my package is "hung up"in the UPS system. It has been rescheduled for delivery tomorrow, so hopefully I can start on Wednesday

Floprieto
12-29-2008, 06:37 PM
The food plan seems very manageable. Some good recipes... Although I would suggest finding some other recipes, because I am not sure we could 3 months worth of them! LOL

I will also start the program on Wednesday as it will work with my schedule better.

I will then workout on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.

I will post all of my stats Wednesday morning :)

Alaine0802
12-30-2008, 05:39 PM
I ordered the program today. I'm sorry coachflo. I tried to order it from ur store but it said they weren't going to ship anything until jan 6 and I couldn't find out where to put the coupon.

But, I can't wait to start. I already started my journal and preparing myself for the long haul!

Thanks for all ur help. I know we can work our way into the bodies we deserve!

Floprieto
12-30-2008, 07:43 PM
No Problem Girl!

Actually it is beachbody that is undergoing an inventory and as such nothing will be shipped until after january 6th :) When you order from a coach store, it is actually ordering from Beachbody. It just means that you chose your coach ;)

I think it is a great idea that you started journaling:)

Tomorrow is day 1 for me!

cagraham
12-30-2008, 10:21 PM
Finally got my package. I've looked over all the material, done my fit test and tomorrow will be day 1

Floprieto
12-30-2008, 11:10 PM
yeah! so we r starting on the same day

Alaine0802
12-31-2008, 01:55 PM
I am so jealous that u guys can start now. I was told that there is a delay in shipping. That sucks!

bwilk123
01-02-2009, 12:53 AM
Hey everyone,

I will be getting mine on Monday and I will begin starting it on that day too. I am hoping to see drastic results and I will post my stats as soon as I get them.

ljchron
01-02-2009, 06:19 PM
Hey all,

I just found this thread and wanted to join in. My daughters and I have just started this program as of Monday. So far, we have done two workouts and the next one is tonight. It is hard but fun and when you get done, you feel like you have accomplished something!! We can already tell a difference, (even if no one else can) and cannot wait to see what happens in the next couple of weeks. I am also starting a group where I work. Once I started talking about it, they all wanted to join so we are getting together at 5:00 p.m. starting Monday Jan. 5 and doing it every Mon/Wed/Friday. Good luck to all on this program and I think if we all stick to it, there will be some seriously hot babes at the beach this summer!!! :carrot::carrot:

cagraham
01-02-2009, 09:14 PM
yeah! so we r starting on the same day

Just checking in to see how it's goin gfor you. The first workout was awesome and Chalene is so full of energy and encouragement. I thought I was going to have a rest day,but after day 1 my whole upper body was stif and sore, so I did total body solution and that helped with the soreness. BC 2 was just as great, but I was thinking of upping my weights to 15lbs, but Mrs. C broke me down to 5lbs and I was still shaking

Floprieto
01-02-2009, 11:03 PM
i have to admit i haven't started... I have to wait until wednesday to start so that it will work with my schedule better :)

I am also not sure I can follow her diet since I am Exclusively Breast Feeding my 3 months old, so I am gonna stick to WW for Nursing Moms until my son is weaned... which i am hoping won't be too soon ;)

pwarren
01-05-2009, 05:25 PM
Does anyone know how many minutes each workout lasts? Thanks.

fatgirlslim17
01-05-2009, 07:42 PM
Happy New Year Ladies,

Sorry for being MIA. My plan to start 12/27 was pretty much derailed because I took on a side project while I was on "vacation" which had me working 12-15 hour days....but I started again today. :) Just finished Burn 2 - OUCH, I did Burn 1 on the 12/27 and that was pretty tough too. But I LOVE IT!!!!!

cagraham: I actually used 15 for some of the sets today and just about DIED! And those tricep pushups Ummm, EXCUSE MEE?!?!?!? I can't wait until I can actually DO them without KNEELING!!!!

floprieto - when are you starting girl? You got to get on with the program, NO EXCUSES!!!!! ;)

pwarren: the workouts are 35-45 minutes, I don't think any are over 45 min.

So here are my stats - I'll take them again in 30 days which according to my calendar is Feb 2nd.

Weight: 163.5
Waist: 32
Lower Pooch: 36
Hips: 41.5
Abductors: 41
Chest: 37
Right Arm: 13.5
Left Arm: 13.5
Right Thigh: 25.5
Left Thigh: 25.5
Body-Fat%: 30.8 (using fat caliper)

Alright, tomorrow is cardio and I'm SCARRRREEDDDD!!!!

Have a great evening ladies.

Shola

Floprieto
01-05-2009, 09:45 PM
Hey ladies!

I am actually starting wednesday :) I want to start on a wednesday because it is easier on my schedule...

So I will be pushing Play soon :)

cagraham
01-06-2009, 02:05 PM
)

Alright, tomorrow is cardio and I'm SCARRRREEDDDD!!!!

Shola

BE AFRAID!!!! BE VERY AFRAID!!!!

I have done each workout and both cardio workout's had my body SCREAMING. Thank God tomorrow is a rest day for me

ljchron
01-06-2009, 04:54 PM
Yesterday, six of us ladies in the office got together after work and did the Burn 1 DVD. I had alreayd done it a couple of times and knew what to expect but they had no clue. I was expecting them to be griping and groaning but they surprised me and all worked very hard and loved it!!! They cannot wait till tomorrow when we do Burn 2. I am so hoping they keep with it and we can keep each other motivated. It is so nice to have this forum to see that others are loving it as much as I do!! :grouphug:

Alaine0802
01-07-2009, 12:01 PM
Good luck to everyone has gotten the program and to everyone that will be starting the program soon. My package is in transit now so I should be getting it soon. But I will post my stats when it comes.

fatgirlslim17
01-07-2009, 07:22 PM
cagraham - YOU WEREN'T KIDDING girl! Burn Intervals was EXTREME!!! I couldn't seem to change the weights fast enough. But I made it through and did Ab Burner after which was also NOT a cake walk! But I burned 511 cals!!!

Just got done with Burn 3 MUCH easier than Intervals. I'm still sooo sore - but I'm still LOVIN' IT! NOT looking forward to Burn it Off tomorrow but I just need to remind myself Friday is a REST DAY!!!!

Enjoy your workout tonight ladies.

cacacacourtney
01-10-2009, 04:39 PM
my best friend has already started and lost 7lbs in one week... and i can already see a difference in her... she said she in so much pain tho... im scared but very excited at the same time :) has any one lost since starting?

RRB2
01-11-2009, 06:17 PM
Hi everyone! Hope I can join in! I'm currently on my week 3 of Burn Phase and loving it! Burn Intervals is pretty extreme, but so worth it! I've lost inches and pounds, but not officially measuring until January 24th :)

Daimere
01-11-2009, 11:36 PM
Can anyone tell me about ChaLEAN? I'm kinda a AS SEEN ON TV junkie and would love to have it. Is it rough on your knees? I have one creaking/hurting knee. I usually have to go low impact when I do Turbo Jam. Is it hard chorography wise? Sometimes I still can't get Turbo Jams move. I don't want to confuse myself more. What is the highest weights they go to or suggest you start with? Anything else you can tell me about it would be aweeesome

ljchron
01-13-2009, 05:59 PM
Daimere,

Chalene does a lot of push ups and if you are like me, you do them on your knees (for now ;) ) Also there are a lot of squats which are done slowly. Chalene is very firm about keeping your knee over the ankle to avoid injury. I have not done any of the cardio on Chalean Extreme, only the weights. I started out with 3, 5 and 8 lb weights. Am up to 10 and 12 lbs now in the third week.

It is an awesome program and I have lost inches and weight already. My daughter has lost 8 lbs. We are doing it together.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Laurie

Alaine0802
01-16-2009, 10:10 AM
I just started the program yesterday. So far it's going good. I did the burn circuit 1 and it wasn't as bad as I thought. I might need to up my weights cause I was using 5 and 10 lbs and I didn't feel much in my arms. I was stuggling on all the squats and lunges, but I kept telling myself that it's worth it. It doesn't make sense taking the time to workout but then skimping urself. I can do it. Food temptations r bad cause I work will all guys and they always want to eat crappy food. But I am turning it down. I can wait to up my weights and really! Feel the burn! Good luck everyone else.

Alaine0802
01-18-2009, 11:50 AM
So. I was wondering if anyone know where coach flo went?

krisreymer
01-22-2009, 06:17 AM
Hello all! I joined the forum to post my reply to the Chalean thread. In the 90s, I was a big fan of the Firm workout series. Lately I have been a big fan of the see food and eat it series and no working out. LOL! I decided to recharge and restart living healthy again and I saw the infomercial on late at night for Chalean and purchased it right away. I LOVE IT!!!!! LOVE IT!!!! To get me to say I love anything other than the Firm is a big step, but this blows it away! I feel energized and most of all, powerful! It is hard, all of it. So far I have done Burn Circuits 1 and 2, Burn Intervals and Ab Burner. I thought I was going to die during Burn Intervals and I couldn't do every exercise she did. But I stuck it out and finished it and I'm so glad. I am following the meal plan too and I've lost 2 pounds in 5 days. I know it's just water, not real weight loss, but what a relief to see the scale go down. I can feel my muscles getting tighter already and though there is no real difference in my body or weight in just 5 short days, I know this program is working. I totally believe if I stick to it for 90 days, my body will drastically change.

Someone asked how long each circuit is and I looked through the entire set before I did any of it and the longest one is 47 minutes. Most are around 35 minutes. However on the days that the schedule recommends two workouts, such as Burn Intervals and Ab Burner on day three, give it an hour. Burn Intervals is 45 mins and Ab Burner is 11 mins.

I don't have the fancy select-tech weights that they use in the videos. I have 3, 5, 8 and 10 pound dumbells that I got at Wal Mart. They work just fine! When the workout calls for heavy weight, I use 8 lbs. When it calls for lighter weight, I use 5lbs. During the warm up set, I use 3 lbs. I can't remember which exercise, but during one I felt I needed heavier weight, so next time, I might try my 10 lbs when it calls for heavy weight. I haven't used the thigh toner band yet and I can only do pushups on my knees. I try to do at least one on my toes, but I'm going to move at a slow pace so I don't over do it.

I used to be really physically fit, but in the last 5 years or so have stopped exercising and gained about 40 lbs. So I would consider myself a beginner at this point, and the above weights worked me hard, but didn't leave me so sore that I couldn't walk straight or keep me from doing the next workout.

So-- bottom line is, any of you wanting to try out this program, I say go for it! For me it is the best home workout I have ever done! Hope this is helpful... Good luck! :wave:

LadyAmber75
01-24-2009, 01:54 AM
I'm new to the forum, well, I registered awhile back and got caught up in the holidays and such.. but I'm dedicated now to getting back on track. I too and hoping to have Chalene Extreme by next week. I've been doing Turbo Jam and Hip Hop Abs, but need something more challenging. I love both the others, but really loved when I used to weight lift a few years ago. I need to hit Walmart and buy some weights, so what weights does the program recommend, since I have received it yet? Is is just 5, 8, 10, 15, 20? Or does she list in the package what weights you need to buy. I am low income, so this is already pricey enough for my blood let alone buying fancy weights. :)
I sometimes have luck at Goodwill or Value Village buying weights, but I'd like to get them in advance, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

I look forward to hearing everyone's results on this system, especially after the first 30 days. Also, what diets are everyone following? I'm currently following the Atkins diet (which I've done off and on the past 7 years now.. lost 90 pounds initially and have maintained at the 70-75 pound loss for over 2 years now..)

Floprieto
01-26-2009, 12:48 PM
Sorry everyone! I have been MIA... I just returned to work from Maternity Leave and it has been kicking my butt... I get up at 4:30 everyday, so i have to admit that i haven't started the program BUT i am planning to start Wednesday.

I am going to buy the weights from Target, sinc ethey have a sale on them now... Any thoughts on those weights?

Any good results?

blindfaith09
01-27-2009, 06:26 PM
Hey everyone! :dizzy:

I've read through this entire thread and have gotten so much encouragement from y'all and your determination!! I am ordering this on Thursday and would really like to keep up with y'all and the progress that is being made. How is everyone doing on this program so far? DOES IT REALLY WORK? lol and what about the weights... does Chalean recommend certain weights or just standard (3,5,8,10,15,20)?

" I can do all things through Christ who stregthens me "
Philippians 4:13

Alaine0802
01-27-2009, 08:09 PM
I have been doing the program for about 12 days now and I have lost about 7 pounds. I have been trying to follow the diet pretty close but I stumble here and there. I have not miss one workout and I really try to push myself to do it 110%. she is really encouraging and seeing how everyone else stuggling and pushing themsleves... really helps me keep going. I am not going to lie... I stuggle on the days I have burn intervals and burn it off. Today I actually have to do the burn it off. I feel amazing after I do it though. I use the selecttech 220 weights. These are the ones that go up to 20 lbs. It was difficult to find them. When I was looking, no one had it online. I ended up getting a display model for a discount price b/c it was somewhat damaged. They work fine though cause my husband is handy and he worked his magic. There are a couple of options for weights or resistance. you can use the free weights, selecttechs, or resistance bands. All of them work fine. The amount of weight you use, is up to you. Its all because you have to fail at 10-12 reps so you pick weights that help you achieve that.

Good luck and keep up the work... its tough, but you know it will pay off. I feel a lot better and can get more done during the day. I have more energy and a better attitude.

(sorry if my message is jumbled and doesnt make sense. I type fast and dont proof read)HA!

Floprieto
01-27-2009, 08:24 PM
Ok ladies (?)!

Tomorrow is Day 1 for me... I am finally starting... Ironic, when i am the one that started the tread, uh? lol

Any tips?

blindfaith09
01-27-2009, 08:27 PM
WOW girl! 7 pounds in only 12 days?! That's awesome! I'm so excited to get started.... I'm pretty good about sticking to something..IF I like it hahaha
What a deal getting the display weights... that's what husbands are for : )
Ok, that makes more sense about failing at 10-12 reps. I'm really excited... I want to have more energy and get myself into shape... I just had a baby 3 months ago and the breast feeding is helping but I HAVE to do something else!! I hope I'm able to stick to the meal plan what with doing exclusive breast feeding. Thanks for the info! I'm going to have to put my stats up soon so someone can keep me in check! haha

krisreymer
01-29-2009, 12:27 AM
I have been doing the progarm for 10 days. I haven't lost any weight yet, but I can tell my shape is changing and I feel really good. I'm not going to get discouraged about the no weight loss thing. I know this program is working. Alaine, I'm with you when you say Burn It Off and Burn Intervals kicks your butt! Mine too! I did Burn it Off today and though it is short at only 27 minutes, I was tuckered out by the end.

Chalene doesn't recommend specific weight amounts, but she tells you what she is using, which I think would be good for an advanced exerciser and she also has a girl in the class that is a beginner tell you what she is using. Right now, I am following along with the beginner and the most weight I have used is 10 lbs. Ususally I am using either 5 or 8 lbs. Chalene uses the select tech weights, but they are really pricey so any dumbells will do. You have to use the right amount of weight for your body so that you reach muscle failure during each exercise between 10 and 12 reps. As a beginner when she says use heavy weights I uses 8 or 10 lbs, and when she says use a lighter weight, I use 5 lbs. I am hoping to ramp it up next week since by then I will have done the program for two weeks.

I'm still loving this program and have nothing but good things to say about it. I hope all of you who will be starting soon feel the same once you've tried it. Good luck!

RRB2
01-30-2009, 12:41 AM
Hi everyone! I finished the Burn Phase today! I feel great and my posture is fantastic. I didn't loose a lot, but someone commented today that I look like I lost "a ton"of weight.
Great feeling! I'm doing one day of Pilates core work (as my rest day) and starting Puch Phase on Saturday.
I also have Selecttechs 220 and I definitely need heavier weights. I reviewed my workout sheets and I noticed that I started most sets with 7-17.5 weights and ended 4 weeks later with 12.5-20 - amazing!

ReadDaily
01-30-2009, 09:40 AM
I'm ready to do this.

Does anybody know how to get a coupon that the Chalean site mentions?

The budget is tight but I've put myself higher on "the list". I'm walking and am down 12 lbs so far. Feeling better - cant wait for - feeling Great!

pgun3
02-01-2009, 02:35 PM
Where can I get just the dvd? I can find it only as a set.

Penny

ljchron
02-02-2009, 01:50 PM
Hey all,

Today we start the Push phase and are really looking forward to it. I did all my measurements on Saturday and I won't put details here yet, but suffice it to say that I have lost 5 lbs. but more importantly, 12 inches total! I am hoping with lifing heavier weights with this Push phase, it will be even more at the end of February. Glad to see everyone is doing so well. :wave:

cheeseheader
02-02-2009, 04:01 PM
I ordered Chalean Extreme and finally started by first workout today! I love Chalene and I was excited when she came out with this program. I did Burn 1 today and I tell you I was sweating at the end and felt like I got a great workout, better than when I would use weight machines at the gym, I could actually feel my body working!

I'm on a meal delivery for a few weeks but then i'm going to follow her eating plan too. I think I need to get heavier weights but I'm really enjoying it so far.

Alaine0802
02-02-2009, 10:53 PM
so I am almost done with burn phase. It's really cool cause today I did burn 3 and my friend watched. She loved it and now we r gunna do it together. Obviously, we will be at different stages but I'm happy she's trying. If there is anyone that is thinking about doing this... I think u should. The DVDs r great. Chalene is encouraging. And it's nice to see good role models working out with u. It's not hard with a LOT of cardio but it does kick ur ***. I love it and I believe everything she is saying. I just gotta get my cravings in order. Good luck guys!

zipper1978
02-02-2009, 11:23 PM
To all the ladies that have tired the Chalean Extreme would you recommend an very obease person to try it.

Skinnybride
02-03-2009, 06:01 PM
Has anyone using this used turbojam? I'm using turbojam now just wondering how it ccompared

cheeseheader
02-05-2009, 09:26 AM
Wow, just did Burn Intervals and I gotta say it was one of the hardest workouts I have done! I love how she has low impact modifications so you can do it even if you aren't in great shape yet. To answer Skinny bride's question, the Chalean Extreme is a weight training program she developed. Turbo Jam, which I love too, is mostly Cardio. I'm only on day 3 of Extreme but wow, I can feel it!

rsimon9228
02-08-2009, 10:57 AM
Hi! My name is Ricki and I just completed the first DVD workout in Chalean Extreme. I used to be a big "The Firm" exerciser but wanted to really focus on my muscle tone (going to be 60 in 3 months and know I've lost a lot). Anyway - my question to those who know. I work full time, and have 30 minutes per day (other than Sundays) to devote to my workout. I'm trying to figure out how to incorporate aerobics into the CE calendar. Seems that we need to do more cardio. What are others that work full time doing?

LadyAmber75
02-11-2009, 01:55 AM
I just finished my first week of CE today and feel fantastic. I've already lost a little bit of inches, which I'm super excited for. I do feel I need to do a little more ab work, so I'm thinking on my 'rest day' I may do the Turbo Jam Ab Jam or maybe even some Hip Hop Abs just to not over-do it, but get in another good ab routine.
I'm using resistance bands and boy oh boy.. they ARE tough.. she is not lying about that one at all!

Best of luck to everyone else who is and is going to start the program! It's FANTASTIC!

RRB2
02-12-2009, 05:55 PM
I'm in second week of Push Phase and loving it. Need heavier weights (mine only go up to 20lbs).
Here are my stats after Burn; (30 days)
Weigh: -6lbs
Waist: -4
Hips: -4
Abductors: -1
Chest: -3
RIght Arm: -1
Left Arm: -1
Right Thigh: - 1/2
Left Thigh: same
Body Fat -6%
Total Inches: 14.5"

cheeseheader
02-13-2009, 09:00 AM
Wow, I am really loving the workouts. I just did burn 3 (which I skipped last week because I was so sore) and it was hard. I told my husband that it's like having a personal trainer in your house. For what I paid for the program would only get like 2 sessions at a gym. I got one more workout this week and then I can rest!

Is anyone doing her eating plan or are you doing your own thing?

LadyAmber75
02-13-2009, 10:16 PM
I'm mostly following Atkins.. generally 20-25 carbs a day for me. I didn't like alot of meals she lists and I have alot of allergies, so I always have to follow something different.

And Wow! Great job RRB2! I can't wait to get to the Push phase, though I just started my 2nd week of Burn..

blindfaith09
02-15-2009, 09:47 PM
Hey! I am starting CE tomorrow and am super excited! I watched the video to see what it's going to be like and it looks like hard work but a lot of fun- especially for someone like me who likes to lift weights. I took down my measurements and am really hoping this program works for me! I need you girls to keep me accountable!!! Y'all keep posting your results! It gives all of us encouragement.

RRB2
02-19-2009, 01:07 PM
I'm staying with low carb, lean protein, lot's of veggies (SB style). I count calories and used few of the recipes in the books. I don't get bored with food, though and I can eat the same thing every day (e.g egg whites, cottage cheese (no salt added), chicken breast, lettuce, cucmbers, tomatoes, apples, protein shakes every day)
2 more lbs lost last week! Yay! The Push phase is pretty extreme as far as weights go, but the Intervals are getting easier.

Dandelion Trickle
02-20-2009, 04:14 PM
Any updates from those of you who have started ChaLEAN .. I'm interested in buying the program. Thanks!

blindfaith09
02-21-2009, 05:40 PM
Any updates from those of you who have started ChaLEAN .. I'm interested in buying the program. Thanks!

Hey! I just finished my first week in the Burn Phase and this is no joke. I am sore and it feels great! I really feel like I'm getting a great workout and the best part about it is you do a different workout every day for the week so you don't get bored! I absolutely love it- I was a little skeptical about it but decided to order it and try it out- I mean it's guaranteed so I have nothing to lose...except fat. I've already lost inches and it's only been a week! I would recommend this to EVERYONE!! Hope this helps!

PleaseLuise
02-21-2009, 09:05 PM
Thanks for this thread. I have a few questions before I buy. Can I do this in a small space? Can I do this in conjunction with walking? I have bad knees and hate lunges! How many lunges?

Leeesa
02-21-2009, 09:38 PM
I also have a question, can I use this in conjunction with my other workouts or is it something you have to do all together? And when you finish all the phases do you start at the beginning again?

Dandelion Trickle
02-22-2009, 01:48 AM
Leeesa/PleaseLuise - get a hold of : Teamup2befit , she is a one of many beachbody coaches on this site. She is really awesome and can answer any of your questions. She is also on yahoo under that same screen name

shapinup
02-22-2009, 10:23 PM
I just completed my first day! I was skeptical about buying it. This is my first infomercial purchase. But I was looking for structure and something that would work. I got my box on Friday and read everything. I picked to start Sundays so my rest days work with my family schedule.
It was tough! Now I can see why the second day is rest. I am going to follow some of the recipes in her book. It actually looks like they are pretty good. I am a very picky eater and normally don't like any diet recipes.
Wish me luck ladies! I plan on posting and keeping up to date with everyone. I really like how you who are in week 4 or the next phase are really seeing results!

VALady78
02-26-2009, 11:40 AM
I'll be starting Chalean Extreme on Saturday. I'm hoping to document my journey on this from start to finish. I'll also be doing phase 1 of south beach at the same time, lots of home cooking for me!! :-) Wish me luck!

D

imsoocute
02-27-2009, 06:46 AM
I think you all just sold me on this DVD! When the funds are looking up I will get it!

HotforTeacher80
02-27-2009, 12:52 PM
Hey All,

I am on my first week of Chalene Extreme and I have to say that it might be my imagination but I can already see some changes in my arms! I am wondering if anyone has started around the same time as me, I would like to have a buddy throughout this process. I have started and tried so many things but never finished, but that is in the past.

Bev
02-27-2009, 10:20 PM
Mind if I join you ladies. I am also just finishing up my first week on the program. I can also feel/see a difference in my arms and side. Now if I could just change my eatting I am sure I would really good results. I love burn 1,2,3 and burn it off just killed me.

I don't have those fancy weights( though I wish I did but $400 is alot for them). I do have adjustable weights up to 12.5 lbs, 15 and 20 lbs dumbbells. I use mostly 12.5 and 15 for upper body and the 20lb for lowerbody.

Hotforteacher08, I started the same time as you so if you would like to me buddies please pm or email me.

Bev

Bev
02-27-2009, 10:29 PM
Floprieto The food program is pretty standard, but they are all meal ideas, which I don't do well with, I just want something that says "Breakfast eat a fruit a protein and a carb" and give me a list to choose from, I feel to restricted with meal plans - but I must say some of the ideas look very tasty and each meal lists the calories. If you follow the meals for B, L and Dinner they will equal 1000 calories and then you're supposed to supplement the other calories with snacks.
Shola

Shola, the eatting plan is the only thing I was not thrilled about. I also wish it listed "Breakfast eat a fruit a protein and a carb" and give me a list to choose from. This type of plan would really work for me.

What type of plan are you using?

Bev

blindfaith09
02-28-2009, 01:18 AM
WELL, I am finishing up my second week tomorrow and I can already see results...my waist is smaller- I can see a difference in every area but I've decided not to measure until the first 30 days are up. I recommend this to anyone and everyone! Is anyone around the same spot as I am in this program..I really need an accountability partner!! How is everyone else doing so far? Is anyone in the Push phase? Is it harder?

Bev
02-28-2009, 10:45 AM
I was wondering what eatting plan everyone is using. I am still not sure which one is best for me.

Today is a rest day( not much of a rest day I have to run my teen around today

Bev

VALady78
02-28-2009, 11:00 AM
I'm doing South Beach. It's worked for me before and it tells you everything you CAN eat and gives you recipes. I take the list of what I can eat and make dishes from them. My protein shakes I get from this company called Whey Delicious. It's sugar free, 21g's of protein per scoop and tastes really, really good.

D

Bev
02-28-2009, 07:27 PM
If anyone is looking for an easier food plan than the one that came with the book I think I found it on beachbody.

Use the Michi's Ladder: eat from mostly the first 2 tiers ( sometimes the third). The ladder lists carbs, protein and fats next to the food.

It can be found on your profile page on the left side ( even free members have it). IF you can't find it email me sometime today I am going to try and save it onto my computer.

Than I found a couches page that really helped me:
Since I can't post links I will post what I can. You can email me and I will send you the information .

1400 Calories: breakfast- carb, dairy, fruit
snack- protein, dairy, fruit
lunch- carbm protein, veggies
snack- protein
dinner- protein, veggies, carbs.

to speed up the weightloss try only 2 carb selections a day.

1600 calories:
breakfast- 2carb, dairy, fruit
snack- protein, dairy, fruit
lunch- 2 servings of carbs, protein, veggies,condiment
snack- protein
dinner- protein, veggies, 1 carbs.

I hope this will help some

Bev

Keldug
03-01-2009, 10:22 AM
I want to try this! Do you think 5,10 and 15 lb weights would be good to use?

shapinup
03-01-2009, 11:18 AM
I finished my first week!! The cardio kicked my butt! These videos are no joke! I have noticed changes already but I am not sure if its just the sore muscles. I definitely slept better this week.
I haven't been following the eating plan but I plan on starting this week. To me the recipes in the food guide look pretty good but I'll have to see how they taste.
I do need to buy more weights but hopefully can find a deal somewhere.
Keep going ladies!!!

teahoney
03-01-2009, 03:51 PM
Is anyone doing this along with Turbo Jam??? I don't want to give up Turbo Jam to do this workout. Plus, I also have Billy's Bootcamp at home that I use bands for.

Bev
03-01-2009, 07:08 PM
I want to try this! Do you think 5,10 and 15 lb weights would be good to use?

If these weights challenge you than yes they will work for you.

Bev
03-01-2009, 07:12 PM
Is anyone doing this along with Turbo Jam??? I don't want to give up Turbo Jam to do this workout. Plus, I also have Billy's Bootcamp at home that I use bands for.

I try to to do extra cardio on Monday and Friday's if I have the time.

Keldug
03-02-2009, 09:47 AM
If these weights challenge you than yes they will work for you.

Yes,cause I'm a whimp,lol I need to work up to Chalean Extreme cause I am SO out of shape,Im doin the Biggest Loser bootcamp and 30 day shred now....so Im gonna hold off for a month or so :dizzy:

mdepouw
03-03-2009, 04:52 PM
I just started my second week of CE. I love it.

shapinup
03-03-2009, 09:37 PM
Two workouts into week 2 and I really need to get heavier weights.
After last week I thought that the 10 pound weights would last a while but after todays workout I see I really need heavier weights. For me 10 pounds is the normal size I would use before CE so to do some lifts it easy and for some hard. I decided I really don't like the bands so I guess I am getting weights for my bday next week! :)

Bev
03-04-2009, 12:16 PM
Two workouts into week 2 and I really need to get heavier weights.
After last week I thought that the 10 pound weights would last a while but after todays workout I see I really need heavier weights. For me 10 pounds is the normal size I would use before CE so to do some lifts it easy and for some hard. I decided I really don't like the bands so I guess I am getting weights for my bday next week! :)

I am also into my second week of CLX. Today was Burn 2 with some abs thrown in. I am still really liking this series. I heard she is going to make some more dvds for this series. I really hope she does. If I could just clean up my eatting I would probably see some good results.

Bev

ljchron
03-04-2009, 12:45 PM
Bev,

I was excited to read in your post that Chalene is doing new workouts. I have just started the Lean Phase and am wondering what I will be doing once this round is done. Where did you hear about this?

Laurie

Bev
03-04-2009, 07:18 PM
There is a poster over at another site I visit that was in the test team of CLX. She posted about Chalean is in the planning/thinking phase of more turbo jams and some more CLX dvds.

Bev
03-05-2009, 11:05 AM
for all you die hard CLX fans ( like myself). Chalene posted on twitter that she is working on 4 more workouts for CLX.

I will definately buy these. I even bought disk 7 from advanced workouts. I should receive the dvd soon.

I am so excited

Bev

blindfaith09
03-05-2009, 05:16 PM
I am just finishing up my 3rd week in the Burn Phase and I have lost 15 pounds and have now hit my goal weight. I've been sticking with the CE eating plan and sticking more with lots of chicken, salads, and greens- I take extra protein shakes after my workouts - This new lifestyle is wonderful...I do extra cardio by taking my daughter on walks in the afternoons. I ABSOLUTELY LOVEEEE CHALEAN EXTREME!! I can't wait to see what happens in the coming months!

Is anyone in the Push phase? If so, is it more intense or just different intensity?

Bev
03-05-2009, 05:47 PM
kson07, congrats on your weightloss. I am in my second week but have not lost any weight. I do have a problems sticking to my eatting plan. Are you counting calories?

bev

bbobsgrl
03-05-2009, 07:18 PM
I have been eyeing this workout package for a few weeks. It is a bit expensive, but I would love to get the workout. Does anyone have a coupon code for this one? Thanks.

Julie

HotforTeacher80
03-05-2009, 10:09 PM
Just wondering if anyone has gained weight since beginning CLX? I know Chalene said it could happen and is temporary but this has never happened to me before.

Tanya

Bev
03-05-2009, 11:20 PM
Tanya, I have also gained weight on this program. I am on my second week and I don't know if it is because I am lifting heavy than I ever have. I lift 12.5, 15 and 20. I also seem to be more hungry now. I will work through it though since I can also ready see changes in my body.

bev

VALady78
03-06-2009, 12:16 AM
I'm hungry too Bev! I already try to eat about 6x's a day, all the South Beach and Zone Bars I'm scarfing back are only doing so much! I've increased my breakfast intake, it seems to help a little.

I have a question; where/who recommends the extra cardio? I'm not seeing it in my book but I see people mentioning it on here.

D

Bev
03-06-2009, 09:29 AM
I'm hungry too Bev! I already try to eat about 6x's a day, all the South Beach and Zone Bars I'm scarfing back are only doing so much! I've increased my breakfast intake, it seems to help a little.

I have a question; where/who recommends the extra cardio? I'm not seeing it in my book but I see people mentioning it on here.

D

VAlady, What are you favortie South Beach and Zone bars?

I don't believe the extra cardio is mentioned in the book. Some people believe they need more cardio ( than the 2 workouts) to lose weight. I know I need at least 3 cardio sessions for my body to lose anything. Some people lose just from weight training. It is all about what works for your body. My me I don't add intense cardio.

Bev

blindfaith09
03-06-2009, 10:19 PM
kson07, congrats on your weightloss. I am in my second week but have not lost any weight. I do have a problems sticking to my eatting plan. Are you counting calories?

bev

Thank you! That's a problem that I have trouble with (sticking with a meal plan) BUT I made a commitment to stick to this one and I have...I do count calories and am eating around 1300 a day- I do extra cardio because I like it and I don't feel like I get enough with the program.

blindfaith09
03-06-2009, 10:21 PM
Just wondering if anyone has gained weight since beginning CLX? I know Chalene said it could happen and is temporary but this has never happened to me before.

Tanya

I'm not sure if I gained any weight at first..but I might have- I didn't weigh myself or measure because I am waiting to measure until the 30th day and the only reason I know my weight now is because I had a doc. appt.
I'm sure I probably did- anytime I start to lift weights I gain a little but usually within a week and a half I drop it plus some.

VALady78
03-06-2009, 10:27 PM
They're both really good actually. (The Zone in the yellow box, you can get a 12 pack box from Costco.) I like the South Beach Cinnamon Raisin in the morning, the Chocolate and the Peanut butter are good for cravings.

Thanks for the extra cardio advice. I'm definitely seeing the changes with just the weights. I was doing tricep kickbacks with 8lbs!! OMG! Can't wait to see where I'm at by the end of this!

D

VAlady, What are you favortie South Beach and Zone bars?

I don't believe the extra cardio is mentioned in the book. Some people believe they need more cardio ( than the 2 workouts) to lose weight. I know I need at least 3 cardio sessions for my body to lose anything. Some people lose just from weight training. It is all about what works for your body. My me I don't add intense cardio.

Bev

Bev
03-07-2009, 12:40 PM
They're both really good actually. (The Zone in the yellow box, you can get a 12 pack box from Costco.) I like the South Beach Cinnamon Raisin in the morning, the Chocolate and the Peanut butter are good for cravings.
D

So you are using the cereal bars and not the meal bars?

Bev

Back2Basics
03-07-2009, 02:46 PM
Hi There-- I'm new to this site, but it came up on my info search when I was researching the Chalean Extreme. I'm excited to join a forum to see what others are going through and somewhere I can go to chat about this new venture! For those of you who have been doing this for at least a month- which equipment would you suggest a newbie purchase to get started? Thanks!

VALady78
03-07-2009, 02:47 PM
Yes. The meal bars are awful. It's like eating food that turns to sand.

So you are using the cereal bars and not the meal bars?

Bev

HotforTeacher80
03-07-2009, 06:24 PM
Hi Ladies,

I guess I will try to not dwell on the weight and focus on other things. On the days that I am lifting weights oh my goodness I am hungry!! Does anyone have interesting ways to get more protein into your diet or any lunch ideas?

Tanya

Daimere
03-08-2009, 12:08 AM
Does this involve a lot of getting on the floor for a minute and then getting up again? I am very sensitive to orthostatic hypotension and when I do circuits like 3 minutes up, 2 minutes on floor, I get super dizzy. That is why the firm and I are on a love hate relationship.

HotforTeacher80
03-08-2009, 05:09 PM
Just a quick question about the weights for Chalene Extreme. I need to purchase some weights as I have been using the tubing and I am not liking them as much. I am looking at purchasing weights that go up to 25pounds. I am only on the burn phase so for the rest of you who are on month two what weight are you using? Thanks for your help.

Tanya

shapinup
03-08-2009, 11:29 PM
Diamere, There is a lot of up and down on the cardio workouts for the burn phase, I have not gone beyond that yet.

shapinup
03-08-2009, 11:42 PM
I am starting week 3! I am finding some things are getting easier and some I need more resistance. But I am still getting a good strong workout. I am not weighing until the end of the 30 days but other then feeling better not sure if I've lost anything.

VALady78
03-11-2009, 02:34 PM
Last night, I did Burn Intervals and abs. Me and sumo blurpees do not get along at ALL! I changed it up and did the abs first cause I never want to do abs after my long workout, putting abs first actually worked for me.

I've got to go and buy new weights tonight, I can definitely go heavier on my lower body now. I'm really loving this workout, I've got muscles! Call me She-Hulk! lol

D

ringmaster
03-11-2009, 05:46 PM

Bev

Chalene made a reply on her blog saying she'd like to see people doing 5-6 days of cardio for general health.

She mentions she is a runner in one of the workouts, and we know she does Turbo Kick/Jam and HipHopHustle and whatever else she does. It seems like cardio is what really gave her that body, not so much the lifting weights.

Back2Basics
03-11-2009, 10:21 PM
Sumo-blurpees? Oh my I have to see that-- I can hardly wait for my ChaLean to get here next week finally!!!

Bev
03-13-2009, 12:12 PM
Hi everyone, I am just finishing week 3 of burn. I am still really liking this series. This is the longest I am lasted in a rotation.

So how is everyone else doing?

HotforTeacher80
03-13-2009, 06:29 PM
Hi Bev,

I finished week three as well and I am loving it still. I need to incorporate more cardio into my weekly workouts though. What size weights are you up to now?

Tanya

Bev
03-13-2009, 07:34 PM
Hi Bev,

I finished week three as well and I am loving it still. I need to incorporate more cardio into my weekly workouts though. What size weights are you up to now?

Tanya

My warm up weight is 5 or 7.5 lbs, Than I use 10, 12.5, 15 and 20 for lower body. 15 and 20 lbs are my mostly used weights. What size weight are you using?

Bev

HotforTeacher80
03-13-2009, 11:45 PM
Hi Bev,

I am using pretty much the same weight as you although I have been using resistance bands as well I am going to buy some weights this weekend as I have not been enjoying the bands as much. If only I could eat better I would be making better progress.

Tanya

VALady78
03-14-2009, 12:05 AM
I see it....as I'm watchin Chalean and the crew do them. Yeah, I'm still not there yet, but man, I am HARD!. I my muscles are like a rock right now, it's awesome, I've never done a program like this before, and if you saw my Confessions of an Infomercial Junkie post, you KNOW I've tried LOTS of programs. lol

Me, the person who usually comes home and crashes on the couch for the rest of the night has come home and worked out, and twice, when I didn't work out as soon as I came home, got off the couch at 10:00pm and did it. (I KNOW! My mother thinks something's up!! lol)

D

Sumo-blurpees? Oh my I have to see that-- I can hardly wait for my ChaLean to get here next week finally!!!

Bev
03-14-2009, 08:32 PM
I was wondering what kind of weights everyone is using. I have one set of adjustable weights ( 5- 12.4) and than individual weights in 15 and 20. I would love to buy adjustable weights up to 30-45 lbs. Does anyone have any or know of any? I have been to some sporting goods stores ( dicks and sports authority) and they really carry very little adjustable weights.

Bev

Dandelion Trickle
03-14-2009, 08:40 PM

Welcome Back2Basics. Good luck with starting the program!! I don't know about everyone else, but my first workout KILLED me :) But I started noticing a big change in my body after just the 2nd week of the Burn Phase!!

FYI: when trying to lose weight ... 80% is in your diet and 20% is in your workout ... It's what my trainer told me.

shapinup
03-16-2009, 10:18 PM
I started week 4 of burn! I don't feel like I have lost any weight but I do feel stronger and have a better attitude. I have not been eating good since last week was my bday. I kinda went crazy. But this week I am back eating better and there is only one piece of cake left. I look for heavier weights this weekend and i did not realize that they cost SO much. I would really like to get 12, 15 and 20 pounds. I should've had heavier weights weeks ago.
Keep smiling ladies!!

Bev
03-17-2009, 03:46 PM
I started week 4 of burn! I don't feel like I have lost any weight but I do feel stronger and have a better attitude. I have not been eating good since last week was my bday. I kinda went crazy. But this week I am back eating better and there is only one piece of cake left. I look for heavier weights this weekend and i did not realize that they cost SO much. I would really like to get 12, 15 and 20 pounds. I should've had heavier weights weeks ago.
Keep smiling ladies!!

Hi, I have to agree with you about the cost of weights. I am thinking about purchasing an pair of adjustable weights that go up to 25. I wish they went up to 30 but I can't find any.

My eatting has also been crazy so I need to get that under control.

Keep working out ladies.

Bev

ringmaster
03-17-2009, 03:58 PM
Keep smiling ladies!!

If you have a Kmart around, their dumbbells are usually cheap. They have a $5 coupon on their site , so I was able to pick up 15s and 20s pretty cheap. Walmart also has sales alot with them under a $1 a pound.

Not sure if this type of lifting is for me at this time, I get more hungry using the heavy weights, so I'm glad I didn't invest much or buy the select techs!

Back2Basics
03-19-2009, 11:40 PM
Dandelion- I know what you're talking about with the 80% Diet, 20% Exercise- last Friday I started doing Wonderslim for a 12 week program to help shrink my stomach and learn to eat smaller meals through out the day. :)

Sooo-- today was Day 1 for me!:carrot: My videos came yesterday-- and last night I watched the how-to's and formations-- and tonight I just did the first video. I love it!! I was actually okay with most things (I know better when and where to add more weight)-- except the Push-ups... ugh, I suck! Even when I'm on my knees I can't get all the way down! But, I like how she still pushes/encourages you that YOU will get there!

Anyway-- I know you all are way beyond your first day, but just had to share my excitement :)

VALady78
03-20-2009, 12:23 AM
I finally sucked it up and bought the bowflex weights. I got them on Amazon, the 2009's, for $380, and that's with shipping! They're suppose to be here Monday, I know!, so I'm excited to step up my last week of Burn with them!!

If you have a Kmart around, their dumbbells are usually cheap. They have a $5 coupon on their site , so I was able to pick up 15s and 20s pretty cheap. Walmart also has sales alot with them under a $1 a pound.

Not sure if this type of lifting is for me at this time, I get more hungry using the heavy weights, so I'm glad I didn't invest much or buy the select techs!

Bev
03-20-2009, 12:35 AM
I finally sucked it up and bought the bowflex weights. I got them on Amazon, the 2009's, for $380, and that's with shipping! They're suppose to be here Monday, I know!, so I'm excited to step up my last week of Burn with them!!

I have been thinking about getting these weights. I just keep thinking that is alot for weights though. Knowing myself I will buy them some day.

VALady78
03-20-2009, 09:40 AM
I broke it down to 2 things; cost & space. Right now, I have 3, 5, 8, 10, and 15lb weight. I know I'll need to buy 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, and 50lbs. (I know I might not go over 40, but just being safe in my estimate in case I turn into She-Hulk.) So in my ruff cost estimate, taking the prices from Sears, here's the cost of each pair of dumbbells:

20lbs - $36.00
25lbs - $48.00
30lbs - $56.00
35lbs - $60.00
40lbs - $62.00
45lbs - $80.00
50lbs - $88.00

equals - $ 430.00

And then, I had to consider where I was going to store these things, cause I've only got a 2 bedroom condo, not much room.

Looking at the price alone made it worth it. I was trying to decide between the Powerblocks and the Select Tecs but Amazon was giving $50.00 off plus if you sign up for Prime, which you can do for a 1 month trial or keep it if you order alot from Amazon like I do, 1 day shipping on Prime items is dirt cheap.

I have been thinking about getting these weights. I just keep thinking that is alot for weights though. Knowing myself I will buy them some day.

Back2Basics
03-22-2009, 11:33 AM
Okay-- 3 days into this, and still loving the burn :)

For weights I am starting off with 5lb dumbbells, with 3lb increments.

For the leg/sumo/deadman hang workouts, I'm using a set of adjustable sand weights that I bought (each go up to 20#'s)-- since I had no idea where I'd be at for a comfortable weight zone on lower body. Today I worked out with 12# in each...

I hope to move to the bowflex weights...just figured I'd use what I have until it doesn't feel as effective.

Dandelion Trickle
03-22-2009, 05:14 PM
I am starting the PUSH phase this week. Very excited. I have lost 6 pounds, 3 inches off of my upper oblique area, 2 inches off of my waist, and 3 inches off of my hips!! Wish me luck guys :)

Bev
03-23-2009, 10:43 AM
I am starting the PUSH phase this week. Very excited. I have lost 6 pounds, 3 inches off of my upper oblique are, 2 inches off of my waist, and 3 inches off of my hips!! Wish me luck guys :)

I didn't do as good as you but I am happy with my results. I lost a total of 4.75 inches overall, my body fat went down 1% but I only lost 1 lb.

It is all my fault that I only lost 1 lb since my diet has been horrible. THis month I am going to get serious about what I am eatting.

shapinup
03-23-2009, 10:35 PM
VALady you are almost talking me into those weights! The price breakdown is really the whole picture with the space as a bonus. I might cave in and buy them!!
I finally did get a heavier weight this week 12 pounds. Comparing these to my other set that i thought were 10 lb might really be only 8 lbs. The weight difference seems like a lot more then 2 pounds. I have decided to repeat week 4 of burn because I missed my Thursday and Friday workouts. Plus I wanted to use the heavier weight in burn before I go to push.
I'm going to go look up weights on amazon now!

ringmaster
03-24-2009, 01:51 AM
Has anyone seen major changes with this program? Are yous following the diet?

The before and afters on the site are impressive...most the women lost 30 or so pounds, but I haven't heard anyone else get those type of major results.

The diet looks low calorie and low carb, it's really all about the food and diet, isn't it?

VALady78
03-24-2009, 01:35 PM
My weights arrived yesterday when I was home, to the joy of my UPS delivery guy; Those suckers are HEAVY! I didn't have much time to play with them yesterday, so I'm really looking forward to using them tonight.

I was stressing about spending so much money on them, but when I pulled them out, and set them next to all of the bands and weights I currently have; so worth it, lol.

My eating is TERRIBLE, has anyone done Jenny Craig before? I'm thinkin of joining them. Is there food like Nutrisystem? Cause my stomach just hated it.

I already feel like I've severely slacked this week and I've only missed Burn 2 yesterday!!

VALady you are almost talking me into those weights! The price breakdown is really the whole picture with the space as a bonus. I might cave in and buy them!!
I finally did get a heavier weight this week 12 pounds. Comparing these to my other set that i thought were 10 lb might really be only 8 lbs. The weight difference seems like a lot more then 2 pounds. I have decided to repeat week 4 of burn because I missed my Thursday and Friday workouts. Plus I wanted to use the heavier weight in burn before I go to push.
I'm going to go look up weights on amazon now!

Dandelion Trickle
03-25-2009, 02:01 AM
I have really worked on my diet. More than I EVER have. I'm a vegan but I was intaking way too many carbs. So I started following the South Beach Diet.

I am currently on a raw vegan diet. I haven't weighed myself yet, but I'm only on day 5 of 42 (I'm hoping to last all 6 weeks!) I'll let you guys know how that works out for me.

Bev
03-25-2009, 10:37 AM
I have a question for anyone who has the select tech weights ( VALady or anyone else)

Did you purchase a extended warrenty with it? Also did you buy the stand. I am thinking about getting them from Dicks since they are 399. plus I have a $10.00 off coupon. If you think I need a stand I might wait until they go on sale. I know sports authorty has them on sale with the stand free for $449. The stand is usually $149.

VALady78
03-25-2009, 10:56 AM
I didn't buy either. I need as much lowerbody work as I can get, so kneeling to pickup/put away the weight is no biggie for me. lol

I have a question for anyone who has the select tech weights ( VALady or anyone else)

Did you purchase a extended warrenty with it? Also did you buy the stand. I am thinking about getting them from Dicks since they are 399. plus I have a $10.00 off coupon. If you think I need a stand I might wait until they go on sale. I know sports authorty has them on sale with the stand free for $449. The stand is usually $149.

spcdcider
03-26-2009, 09:57 AM
Does anyone have info on the 10 percent off coupon code? I remember when I bought Turbo Jam, YBB, and Kathy Smith from beachbody they always sent the codes. Of course I never used them and are expired. Kathy

Back2Basics
03-26-2009, 09:38 PM
BINGO! :carrot::carrot::carrot:

I found an ad on my local Craigslist where someone was selling their last years model of the select tech model weights-- for $90!!! I just picked them up and will use them on my workout tonight-- this will finish out my first week.

I have to say again how much I really like the videos, the time goes by really fast and seeing the people behind her in pain once in awhile, makes me feel not so bad! HA!

Bev
03-26-2009, 11:03 PM
BINGO! :carrot::carrot::carrot:

I found an ad on my local Craigslist where someone was selling their last years model of the select tech model weights-- for $90!!! I just picked them up and will use them on my workout tonight-- this will finish out my first week.

I have to say again how much I really like the videos, the time goes by really fast and seeing the people behind her in pain once in awhile, makes me feel not so bad! HA!

You are so lucky. I have been scouting out craigslist for them and I have not found anything.

For anyone who is interested. I could a coupon code for 20% off and free shipping for the dumbbells at bowflex.com

Bev

VALady78
03-28-2009, 01:44 PM
I had my first Push workout this morning; OH MY GOD! I'm still shaking from it!! I had sweat coming off of my eyelashes. I was pushing it, definitely brought it this workout! So glad I got the new weights, no stubbing my toe! lol

Back2Basics
03-28-2009, 05:37 PM
Bev- I hope you run into luck soon to find them on sale...they make a HUGE difference.

VA- I'm only in week 2 of Burn, but now with my new weights-- what a change...I was shaking this morning too when I finished....guess the first week I wasn't getting EXTREME enough!

I have to say I love the energy I'm getting from the workouts...it's also pushed me to get to the gym and work on cardio-- everyday this week! I'm meeting with a trainer on Monday to talk through the diet I'm doing, along with the ChaLean workouts-- to find out what he recommends would be my best use of time in the gym. Has anyone else talked with a trainer since starting these videos? Just curious what they've had to say.

shapinup
03-30-2009, 12:18 AM
I looked for the weights on craigs list in my area and they are trying to sell them for $550 - $600! The amazon deal ends Tuesday but I was really hoping not to spend that much.
Since I re-did my last week of burn I waited to weight and measure today. So according to the Wii Fit it has been 35 days since I weighted in last. I have lost 3.7 pounds and lost an inch on my waist and little elsewhere. I am happy with this considering I have not been watching my food closely. The weight doesn't bother me because I want to lose the inches or sizes.
I start push tomorrow!

ljchron
03-30-2009, 03:25 PM
Hey ladies, I haven't posted in awhile but was reading some of the posts and wanted to encourage all to continue this program. I just finished the Lean Phase last Friday and measured on Saturday. I have lost a total of 25 inches and 13 lbs. I have tried to eat pretty good but have not followed any particular eating schedule and have not done much cardio because of a health issue. I start the Lean for Life phase today.

Keep pushing play! Take care all.

Laurie

Bev
03-30-2009, 03:58 PM

VALady, are you still happy with your weights , did they come to you in a timely manner and in decent condtion? I ask because the $50. discount on amazon ends on the 31st so I need to make my decision now about them. Ordering them online comes out $30.00 cheaper than buying them at Dicks. I also figure I would probably get them faster than if I ordered them from Bowflex site. They are about the same cost.

Bev

VALady78
03-30-2009, 07:25 PM
Bev,

I'm still head over heals in love with my weights! They came right when promised in excellent condition. I've never had a problem with shipments from Amazon.

Right now, I'm sidelined for the next day or 2. I was cooking dinner last night and burned 3 fingers. Oh the pain we endure for weightloss! lol

Dana

VALady, are you still happy with your weights , did they come to you in a timely manner and in decent condtion? I ask because the $50. discount on amazon ends on the 31st so I need to make my decision now about them. Ordering them online comes out $30.00 cheaper than buying them at Dicks. I also figure I would probably get them faster than if I ordered them from Bowflex site. They are about the same cost.

Bev

Bev
04-01-2009, 12:40 AM
Bev,

I'm still head over heals in love with my weights! They came right when promised in excellent condition. I've never had a problem with shipments from Amazon.

Right now, I'm sidelined for the next day or 2. I was cooking dinner last night and burned 3 fingers. Oh the pain we endure for weightloss! lol

Dana

Dana,

I am sorry to hear that you burnt your fingers. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Well I ordered the weights from amazon and I should receive them on Friday. I still can't believe I spent that much but I can't wait to receive them. If I get them on Friday than on Monday I am going to start push over with the heavier weights.

Bev

VALady78
04-01-2009, 11:38 AM
Thanks Bev.

Don't worry about the weights; I too had the 'oh my god what have I done' panic attack after I bought them. But seeing them sitting there instead of 8 sets of weights and using them, stepping up your weights, makes it go away quick! :-)

Dana

Dana,

I am sorry to hear that you burnt your fingers. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Well I ordered the weights from amazon and I should receive them on Friday. I still can't believe I spent that much but I can't wait to receive them. If I get them on Friday than on Monday I am going to start push over with the heavier weights.

Bev

Bev
04-03-2009, 09:49 AM
Well UPS called me last night and my weights are due sometime today. I can't wait to get them. I feel sorry for my UPS guy. He weighs 100 ( if he is lucky) and when ever he comes to my house it is always with heavy things.

Bev

Cluciano
04-07-2009, 09:13 PM
Hello all. glad i found this site need all the support i can get
I am on week 3 of burn phase started on 3-16-09
Have not weight my self until end of 1st month. But i feel wonderful, stronger and i feel my clothe getting looser already.

(how can i get one of those little charts you guys have with the weight progress on it?????)

Bev
04-07-2009, 10:39 PM
Ok everyone, where are you? Today I did burn it off ( I woke up late so couldn't do my weights).

Bev

Back2Basics
04-07-2009, 11:56 PM
Hi Clu- Welcome to the forum...I'm on week 3 of Burn as well, and tonight I just finished the 3rd circuit. You get the tickers once you have been on at least 20 days and have posted messages at least 20 times.

Bev- did you get your new weights yet? I'm still lovin' mine!

VALady78
04-08-2009, 10:06 AM
I am shamed. :( I have slacked so bad these past 2 weeks, I've worked out maybe twice. Laziness, pure laziness for 1 week, and sick the next.

But it's ok; I'm getting back on the horse tonight. I'm gonna do Turbo Jam Fat Blaster and Burn 2.

Ok everyone, where are you? Today I did burn it off ( I woke up late so couldn't do my weights).

Bev

Bev
04-08-2009, 10:52 AM
I am shamed. :( I have slacked so bad these past 2 weeks, I've worked out maybe twice. Laziness, pure laziness for 1 week, and sick the next.

But it's ok; I'm getting back on the horse tonight. I'm gonna do Turbo Jam Fat Blaster and Burn 2.

VALADY78, I do understand. This last week has been really hard workout wise. I workout in the morning( 5:30am) and I have had a reallly hard time waking up.

Well I am restarting push phase since I have my new weights and can go heavier. You were right I love the select techs. THe biggest problem I had was were to store them because they are so big and heavy. My ups man had a really hard time getting them into the house and my husband almost had a heart attack when he found out how much I spend on them. It was well worth it though.

Bev

Cluciano
04-08-2009, 11:17 AM
Hi Back2Basis:
I was sick for 3 days i finished burn 3 Saturday, 4th. tried working out yesterday but was too weak and got dizzy so i have to get my body back to normal (Stomach bug :-( ...............I woke early before work and did 10 min ab burner ....i will go home in the afternoon get kids situated and try to do either burn it off or Burn 1 ......... hope i can i want to finish my month and find out my results :-)

Cluciano
04-08-2009, 10:10 PM
Just finished burn it up today and couldn't do recharge will do it tomorrow along with Burn circuit 1 ......... Im all over w/the schedule now that i lost my flow due to getting sick ARGGG
** so 20 days and 20 posting's :-( **
How are you guys doing with the diet part .........i havent follow the recipes in the book they r little $$ much and with 2 kids one picky 4 yrd old don't think it will flow, however i do eat very clean 85% of the time and i am not lowering my carbs and trying really hard to increase my Protein (so hard to do) any high easy protein ideas please ..............Thank you all

Dandelion Trickle
04-10-2009, 03:33 AM
My progress:

Tomorrow is the last day of my 3rd week on Push Phase.. I have lost a total of 12 pounds and I am down one pant size.

I am vegan but I have made one change to my diet. I just finished week 3 of 6 on a raw food diet. 85% of my diet is sweet fruit and the other 15% is veggies and fats (avocado and nuts for fat). So I mainly get carbs. But I'm still losing.

So .. 12 pounds and 1 pant size smaller in 7 weeks. I LOVE THIS PROGRAM :)

Cluciano
04-10-2009, 04:17 PM
Hello All :-)
WOW *** Dandelion great job 12 pounds how many inches? is this the 1ft time you do this workouts? did u lose a lot with this workouts?
I was able to do 2 workouts.
Almost done with month one. YES!!!!! :carrot:
Will do Burn circuit #2 tonight and i am joining my friends for an intense body pump class at 7am tom. Hopefully in the afternoon i can skeak in Burn Circuit #3 ...........if i am not too sore LOL

Cluciano
04-10-2009, 04:21 PM
:lifter::lifter:
I have yet to weight my self i should be doing my inches and weight next week. I feel like i have lost some weight. and i feel wonderful, stronger and
more alive :):trampo:

Dandelion Trickle
04-11-2009, 03:48 PM
Hello All :-)
WOW *** Dandelion great job 12 pounds how many inches? is this the 1ft time you do this workouts? did u lose a lot with this workouts?
I was able to do 2 workouts.
Almost done with month one. YES!!!!! :carrot:
Will do Burn circuit #2 tonight and i am joining my friends for an intense body pump class at 7am tom. Hopefully in the afternoon i can skeak in Burn Circuit #3 ...........if i am not too sore LOL

This is the 1st time I do this type of workout. I was always told that doing heavy weights would make you bulk up.. HUGE LIE!! Just like Chalene explains.. I have lost a total of 13 inches in my upper oblique, waist, and biggest part of my hips area combined.

Alli
04-12-2009, 11:59 PM
Hey All...
I am new to the site and just purchased the Chalean Extreme. I have gone through and read all of the postings and I am so motivated now! I have lost a total of 55lbs over the last 14 months and am down to my last 12! I am hoping that this new program will get me to where I want to be! My videos should be here this week! Im super excited!
:carrot:

Bev
04-13-2009, 01:51 PM
Alli, you are going to love this series. I am one who doesn't last very long in a rotation but I just love this series.

today I did push 1.

Cluciano
04-14-2009, 12:22 PM
Welcome Alli,
Hi Bev, how is push so far?
I am almost done with Burn 1 more workout!

Cluciano
04-14-2009, 12:39 PM
Question to all; can some one tell me what the push ups with the legs out and in and back up from the
Floors are called????????? I find those to be the hardest to do  Its on (Burn Intervals) Dvd. ?????

DZR525
04-15-2009, 08:41 PM
Hi, I'm new here and will be getting my CE on Tuesday, would like to join your forum to give support and get support. Can't wait to start.

Maryjaneld
04-16-2009, 09:36 AM
hi everyone,
I will be receiving my chalean extreme package in the next couple of days. I bought some bands from walmart. They are the long- medium, heavy, and super heavy bands. Has anyone done the program with the bands? And do these seem like the right ones? Walmart also had the short ones you can't put the band on the floor and lift both hands above your head with the handles, i think i saw them doing that on the promo. Hope everyone is having a great day :)

Bev
04-16-2009, 11:00 AM
Welcome Alli,
Hi Bev, how is push so far?
I am almost done with Burn 1 more workout!

I found push much harder than burn. I also enjoy burn more only because it is harder. I am also seeing alot of changes in my body so I am still enjoying this series.

Cluciano- are those the spiderman ones. I really don't pay attention to the names of the pushups ( because I hate pushups).

Today I did hte fat burning challenge on disk 7. I am glad I bought that disk because I like having more workouts to choose from.

Bev

Bev
04-16-2009, 11:02 AM
hi everyone,
I will be receiving my chalean extreme package in the next couple of days. I bought some bands from walmart. They are the long- medium, heavy, and super heavy bands. Has anyone done the program with the bands? And do these seem like the right ones? Walmart also had the short ones you can't put the band on the floor and lift both hands above your head with the handles, i think i saw them doing that on the promo. Hope everyone is having a great day :)

I have not used the bands with this workout ( only because they cause problems with my shoulders). Those do sound like the right ones though. Let us know how you like the program with the bands.

Ok, where is everyone. I feel like I am talking to myself( which i do quite often).

Bev

shapinup
04-17-2009, 12:01 AM
I too am all over with the schedule. It seems that for the last few weeks I have been substituting my rest days so I can do other things. Last week I only had one cardio day! My eating could definately use a kick in the butt.

Maryjaneld, the bands sound like the right ones. You can use the bands to do all the workouts. I have the bands from beachbody but I found that I am more of a weight person. With the bands it seems harder to do the moves correctly. But they are definately cheaper then weights. I do use bands for the warm up stuff since I have no light weights.

Still wishing for some select techs! I check craigslist every week. But they are asking more then what I can get them for on amazon.

I am supposed to be on week 3 in push but I will probably start over this week!
Keep working ladies!

Alli
04-17-2009, 11:05 AM
So I recieved my videos yesterday & I could not wait! I read the guide that came with them and then put burn 1 in! My first thought of the videos was this seems too easy. I have been doing Barry's Bootcamp for the last 10 weeks (with amazing results) and I bought this for a change of pace. So I got through burn 1 without any problems, I used all the right weights because I did fail at 11 or 12 but like I said I thought it was easy. So this morning I wake up...I have a different opinion! lol. I feel every muscle I worked yesterday! I love the sore feeling. Knowing that I actually got something accomplished yesterday gives me a total different outlook. I cant wait to try burn 2 today! I think I will be taking my rest days differently then they put them in the guide simply because Im not ready to take a break after my first day. :-) and Im used to only resting on Sundays.
I would like to know if anyone is doing more then this workout on the same day? Do you think it would be too much for me to continue with Barry's Bootcamp while doing the Extreme?

Cluciano
04-17-2009, 11:05 PM
Hello to all again
Just weight in and i went from 161 to 155 and total of 7 1/2 inches lost.
not bad for month one, I love lifting weights just certain cardio moves/drill are tough on my back. But i am still going to do it.
Alli we have the same goal now........ I start PUSH tomorrow and i too changed my days off I take Friday and Sunday as rest well some Fridays i do the recharge tape again or go for walks .............i have 2 kids and they keep me going ........wanted to share my shoulders are getting such of nice definition im pumped..........

Cluciano
04-17-2009, 11:08 PM
Oh most important my size 10 pants are lose on me so big some of them.
Cant wait to be able to wear all my 8's and some 6's again ............

Alli
04-18-2009, 08:30 PM
Happy Saturday! :wave:
So today was day 2. I said I wasnt going to take the day off yesterday but it worked out that I had too. But today I did Burn 2 & my back is aching! I am really loving these! Tomorrow is my cardio day, I am actually looking forward to it. (Normally I dread cardio.) I think that is the only thing I miss about these workouts. I also think that I am going to need a few more weights. The lightest weights I have are 5lbs but then I jump to 10. I would love to have an 8 and a 12.
The weights I currently have can go up to 24 lbs. So my new question is when I get to push & lean phase will I need something higher?
Hope everyone is doing great!:dance:

Cluciano
04-19-2009, 01:16 PM
Hi all where is everyone , glad ur here Alli ....... as far as weights Alli i have
3,5,8,10,15, 20 thats all i have........i just did Push 1 and today Push 2
I have to say i LOVE IT, Love it. I am only using mostly the 10's on the leg ones 15's i too wish i have 12's tough some days your body its spent as Chalene says LOL (Still have to use the 8's on some shoulder ones also)
My back today was killing me (i have a bad lower back that i have to take good care off :-(

Cluciano
04-19-2009, 01:17 PM
I really want them stacked weights there that most of you all have! too much $$$ at the moment

Bev
04-20-2009, 10:29 PM
Happy Saturday! :wave:
So today was day 2. I said I wasnt going to take the day off yesterday but it worked out that I had too. But today I did Burn 2 & my back is aching! I am really loving these! Tomorrow is my cardio day, I am actually looking forward to it. (Normally I dread cardio.) I think that is the only thing I miss about these workouts. I also think that I am going to need a few more weights. The lightest weights I have are 5lbs but then I jump to 10. I would love to have an 8 and a 12.
The weights I currently have can go up to 24 lbs. So my new question is when I get to push & lean phase will I need something higher?
Hope everyone is doing great!:dance:

24lbs will be enough if it challenges you. You only do 8 reps during Push so it really depends on you.

WaytoGoal
04-21-2009, 10:51 AM
I am new to the site and the CE. I am loving both. Like most of you I would love the select tech weights, however they are out of my budget. Walmart has a gold's gym brand for $57 each. I figured it out and it is way cheaper than getting the individual weights and they go from 5-25 lbs.
I just finished my first week and I love the program. I look forward to seeing some great results. Thank you for being here and for all of your great input!!!!
:hug:

Dandelion Trickle
04-23-2009, 12:21 AM
I am new to the site and the CE. I am loving both. Like most of you I would love the select tech weights, however they are out of my budget. Walmart has a gold's gym brand for $57 each. I figured it out and it is way cheaper than getting the individual weights and they go from 5-25 lbs.
I just finished my first week and I love the program. I look forward to seeing some great results. Thank you for being here and for all of your great input!!!!

Welcome :) I love this program as well. It is the one program that I have stuck to that I bought off of an infomercial. Good luck and keep on truckin' !

Dandelion Trickle
04-23-2009, 01:33 AM
Hello to all again
Just weight in and i went from 161 to 155 and total of 7 1/2 inches lost.
not bad for month one, I love lifting weights just certain cardio moves/drill are tough on my back. But i am still going to do it.
Alli we have the same goal now........ I start PUSH tomorrow and i too changed my days off I take Friday and Sunday as rest well some Fridays i do the recharge tape again or go for walks .............i have 2 kids and they keep me going ........wanted to share my shoulders are getting such of nice definition im pumped..........

Congratulations!! Keep going strong :)

Bev
04-23-2009, 10:44 AM
Welcome :) I love this program as well. It is the one program that I have stuck to that I bought off of an infomercial. Good luck and keep on truckin' !

This is the same for me. I have always had problems sticking to rotations, but I am know in my 3rd week of push. I will continue with it until my cruise in July. I have not lost alot of weights but I have inches. I am sure I would do better if I watched what I ate ( and my calories). I have starting to watch my calories closer ( starting last week) and I lost .8lbs. This is a good amount for me ( I am such a slow loser). I like eatting too much.

Have a great day everyone,

Bev

Cluciano
04-23-2009, 03:59 PM
Hi All, welcome WaytoGoal ...............
Just done with week 1 of push ...........still like it :-)

Cluciano
04-23-2009, 04:04 PM
This is the same for me. I have always had problems sticking to rotations, but I am know in my 3rd week of push. I will continue with it until my cruise in July. I have not lost alot of weights but I have inches. I am sure I would do better if I watched what I ate ( and my calories). I have starting to watch my calories closer ( starting last week) and I lost .8lbs. This is a good amount for me ( I am such a slow loser). I like eatting too much.

Have a great day everyone,

Bev

Hi :D
How is your strength as far as being on week 3 of push!
How do you like it!
What time do you happen to do your workouts about each time?
I been getting up at 5:30 am before work but some mornings I am so tired I do some
Cardio moves good! but at least i am doing something better then nothing at all .............. hope i loose at least 5 and some inches from push :wave:

Cluciano
04-23-2009, 04:07 PM
Congratulations!! Keep going strong :)

Congratulations to you also in meeting another Goal! wow! :bravo:

Cluciano
04-23-2009, 04:09 PM

Hello
I was wondering how the Walmart gold's gym brand for $57 each.
are working did you purchase them? so total would be $119.00 cause you have to buy 2 sets correct????????? :?:

Bev
04-23-2009, 10:39 PM
Hi :D
How is your strength as far as being on week 3 of push!
How do you like it!
What time do you happen to do your workouts about each time?
I been getting up at 5:30 am before work but some mornings I am so tired I do some
Cardio moves good! but at least i am doing something better then nothing at all .............. hope i loose at least 5 and some inches from push :wave:

I do my workout most days 5:30 am. Some mornings it is hard to wake up. I do feel much stronger than I did when I just started. My arms and legs are really strong. I find the cardio harder in the mornings that the weights but I just do it.

Dandelion Trickle
04-27-2009, 02:12 AM
Have any of you guys done Lean 1 yet?? IT KICKED MY BUTT !!! It takes you over the top ... You basically work both your lower and upper body intensely on every exercise .. But I loved every moment of it..

Cluciano
04-27-2009, 11:56 AM
Have any of you guys done Lean 1 yet?? IT KICKED MY BUTT !!! It takes you over the top ... You basically work both your lower and upper body intensely on every exercise .. But I loved every moment of it..

Not just yet im on week 2 of push .........
Dandelion whats your diet like I had a horrible weekend eat pretty badly. :(

Bev
04-28-2009, 11:05 AM

Not yet, I am on my fourth week of push. Push is killing me so I think Lean WILL kill me. This last week of push I have really increased my weights.

I think I might have to sub the intervals and cardio workout because my knees have been bothering me.

My diet was not the greatest ( I was not even really tracking calories) until a week ago. So I have lost alot of inches ( I can actually feel it) but not alot of weight. Even now my diet is not clean but I try to keep the calories down and be more active.

Bev

Dandelion Trickle
04-28-2009, 11:47 PM
Not just yet im on week 2 of push .........
Dandelion whats your diet like I had a horrible weekend eat pretty badly. :(

I am on the raw food vegan diet. I'm trying it for 6 weeks and I am on week 6 of 6 !! Finally :) I eat ALOT, around 8 or 9 lbs of food, and I still find it hard to consume 1200 or 1300 calories.

Dandelion Trickle
04-28-2009, 11:54 PM
Not yet, I am on my fourth week of push. Push is killing me so I think Lean WILL kill me. This last week of push I have really increased my weights.

I think I might have to sub the intervals and cardio workout because my knees have been bothering me.

My diet was not the greatest ( I was not even really tracking calories) until a week ago. So I have lost alot of inches ( I can actually feel it) but not alot of weight. Even now my diet is not clean but I try to keep the calories down and be more active.

Bev

Well Bev, GOOD LUCK. I decided to do an extra week of PUSH because I didn't feel I pushed myself hard enough. I figured the LEAN Phase wouldn't be as hard as the PUSH Phase, but I was soooo wrong.

My knees started bothering me a little after I started the PUSH Phase, so I decided to bring in a mirror when I exercised and realized I was being messy with my sumo squats and not minding the position of my knees.

Cluciano
04-29-2009, 10:58 AM

Bev

Hi Bev
What amount are you lifting so far? My knees are getting sore also! ...........what cardio will you change too?

Cluciano
04-29-2009, 11:06 AM
Well Bev, GOOD LUCK. I decided to do an extra week of PUSH because I didn't feel I pushed myself hard enough. I figured the LEAN Phase wouldn't be as hard as the PUSH Phase, but I was soooo wrong.

My knees started bothering me a little after I started the PUSH Phase, so I decided to bring in a mirror when I exercised and realized I was being messy with my sumo squats and not minding the position of my knees.

wow same here sumo squats are messy with me also will have to bring in a mirror thanks :(

Bev
04-29-2009, 11:14 AM
wow same here sumo squats are messy with me also will have to bring in a mirror thanks :(

I don't even know if it is from the workout. I have a tear in my knee cartlidge that I have been putting off surgery for. This is my third tear in the same knee, and I have already had two knee surgeries.

I do have a mirror where I work out so I will have to use it. I think I will have to bring down the impact on the cardio. Also I will take a midweek rest day instead of saturday or sunday.

During the push phase I used 25/ 30lbs for lower body.

I am also thinking of add a week onto the push phase since I didn't increase my weight until the last week.

Bev

Cluciano
04-29-2009, 03:34 PM
I don't even know if it is from the workout. I have a tear in my knee cartlidge that I have been putting off surgery for. This is my third tear in the same knee, and I have already had two knee surgeries.

I do have a mirror where I work out so I will have to use it. I think I will have to bring down the impact on the cardio. Also I will take a midweek rest day instead of saturday or sunday.

During the push phase I used 25/ 30lbs for lower body.

I am also thinking of add a week onto the push phase since I didn't increase my weight until the last week.

Bev

Wow your strong, i only have up too 15's weights dont own higher ones yet
i am ready for 20's on the lower body or little more but i dont have the option. Have to go purchase some weights .......... I may have to do extra week also of push with new higher weights then.

Cluciano
04-29-2009, 05:03 PM
Guys where can i get those little tracking charts you all have?

ringmaster
04-29-2009, 08:38 PM
Cluciano, here is the link for the official CLX work sheets:

http://www.beachbody.com/text/products/programs/chaleanextreme/CE_Workout_Sheet.pdf

Cluciano
04-29-2009, 10:59 PM
[QUOTE=ringmaster;2719855]Cluciano, here is the link for the official CLX work sheets:

Hi thank you i could also use that chart,
I was looking for the little chart with the characters where you see them going towards the goal weight from a start weight. :p (tickerfactory looks like)

Cluciano
04-30-2009, 04:08 PM
I am on the raw food vegan diet. I'm trying it for 6 weeks and I am on week 6 of 6 !! Finally :) I eat ALOT, around 8 or 9 lbs of food, and I still find it hard to consume 1200 or 1300 calories.

How did you do on the raw vegan food diet?

tamika
04-30-2009, 10:09 PM
Question when she says reps - you only do the 12 rep once and then the final 3 10 seconds later? I am just trying to understand that you only do 1 set of 12 reps.? Is this right? Has anyone gone all the way to the 3 mons. - what were the results?

ringmaster
04-30-2009, 11:31 PM
Question when she says reps - you only do the 12 rep once and then the final 3 10 seconds later? I am just trying to understand that you only do 1 set of 12 reps.? Is this right? Has anyone gone all the way to the 3 mons. - what were the results?

12 reps going as heavy as you can, it's harder than it sounds! she doesn't do 3 extra reps for all the moves.

Dandelion Trickle
05-01-2009, 01:10 AM
How did you do on the raw vegan food diet?

I heard about it in a health magazine and googled and found a very useful blog:

http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2007/12/30-days-raw/

Today is the last day of my 6 weeks!! :)

Dandelion Trickle
05-01-2009, 01:11 AM

I am on the LEAN Phase and to me, it is brutal :)

Lost another 4 inches in the PUSH phase!

WaytoGoal
05-01-2009, 10:59 AM
Hello
I was wondering how the Walmart gold's gym brand for $57 each.
are working did you purchase them? so total would be $119.00 cause you have to buy 2 sets correct????????? :?:

I enjoy them. They take a little longer to swich than the select tech, but they work and take up little room. Yes... it was 114 for both.

Cluciano
05-01-2009, 03:04 PM
I heard about it in a health magazine and googled and found a very useful blog:

Today is the last day of my 6 weeks!! :)

How did the raw turned out did you get great results?
whats the lost??? was it hard?
:chin:

tamika
05-01-2009, 10:38 PM
thanks for the response. regarding your results and the reps. question. I just wanted to be clear about the sets and rep. thing. I read the book but seemed confused because I have done programs like Body for Life. I was very successful but relapsed and want a new program. So the goal is to start as heavy as you can and do up to the 12 reps. in the 1st Phase of thing. Right?

ringmaster
05-01-2009, 11:18 PM
thanks for the response. regarding your results and the reps. question. I just wanted to be clear about the sets and rep. thing. I read the book but seemed confused because I have done programs like Body for Life. I was very successful but relapsed and want a new program. So the goal is to start as heavy as you can and do up to the 12 reps. in the 1st Phase of thing. Right?

It's 12 reps in the first and third phase, but you are doing 2 moves at once, a bicep curl with a plie, a squat with over head press, and so on, so it's tough! and you are going slow, about 4 counts up, 4 counts down.

the second phase is 8 reps but you only do one move at a time, so you will be going heavy. they recommend up to 30 pound dumbbells for advanced exercisers, but I know some people go heavier.

tamika
05-01-2009, 11:20 PM
Ah now I get it I wasn't processing the whole thing here. Now I've got it :). Thanks for your patience and for explaining. :) I am waiting for my package so I trying to get my head in to understanding it first :). Looking forward to doing this for me :)

MissRicer
05-01-2009, 11:40 PM
Hello everyone! I have been following all of your success while researching ChaLean extreme. I am happy to say that I jsut purchased it! Yeah! So I should be on track in two weeks. Until then, I will keep up with my Turbo Jams! Congrats to you all; you have certainly motivated me! I have hit an all time weight high and all time confidence low but enough is enough!

Looking forward to getting to know you all and share in your success!

Jinksie
05-03-2009, 03:13 PM
just wandering if anyone has some ideas for different weights to use during this? Im up to the push phase but i only have 2lb or 8lb weights, not feeling a damn thing. And i dont want to be spending $25 on weights i'll have to replace again lol.
(i also have tubing)

Dandelion Trickle
05-03-2009, 03:30 PM
How did the raw turned out did you get great results?
whats the lost??? was it hard?
:chin:

It wasn't hard for me because I am already vegan. I figured because I was consuming a ton of carbs that I would gain wait, but I didn't. It was more of a full body detox than a weight loss diet, but I did lose 16 pounds ( which I'm not sure if it was the actual diet or the ChaLEAN workouts ) Could have been both.

Dandelion Trickle
05-03-2009, 03:33 PM
Hello everyone! I have been following all of your success while researching ChaLean extreme. I am happy to say that I jsut purchased it! Yeah! So I should be on track in two weeks. Until then, I will keep up with my Turbo Jams! Congrats to you all; you have certainly motivated me! I have hit an all time weight high and all time confidence low but enough is enough!

Looking forward to getting to know you all and share in your success!

Welcome Miss-

This program is awesome!! Glad you could join us :)

Dandelion Trickle
05-03-2009, 03:35 PM
just wandering if anyone has some ideas for different weights to use during this? Im up to the push phase but i only have 2lb or 8lb weights, not feeling a damn thing. And i dont want to be spending $25 on weights i'll have to replace again lol.
(i also have tubing)

When they use the tubing in the videos, it looks like they get a pretty hard workout. Try the tubing for a day and see if it works for you.

MissRicer
05-03-2009, 05:49 PM
Thanks Dandilion,

I'm super excited for my DVDs to arrive. I think I'm going to have extra cardio running to the mailbox everyday for the next two weeks!

It looks as though you are doing awesome judging my your tickers. Good for you and congrats!:)

tamika
05-03-2009, 10:06 PM
What is a normal day of eating for you on the ChaLean?

Cluciano
05-04-2009, 08:20 PM
It wasn't hard for me because I am already vegan. I figured because I was consuming a ton of carbs that I would gain wait, but I didn't. It was more of a full body detox than a weight loss diet, but I did lose 16 pounds ( which I'm not sure if it was the actual diet or the ChaLEAN workouts ) Could have been both.

WOW unbelievable thats amazing results where is that detox diet at? ;)

Cluciano
05-04-2009, 08:27 PM
What is a normal day of eating for you on the ChaLean?

Hi :)
I my self have not followed the diet book i have gotten some ideas from it though, for the most part i am trying harder to add more protein and less lots less carb's to my diet 85% of the time i stick within 1250 - 1400 calories a day ..............I try really hard to eat my carbs in the morning and i do stop eating by 7ish most nights.
Lost of water and i sneak in a protein shake in the AM every other day.
I don't know i was going to ask the same thing...............whats the eating like to all in the website i need some new ideas :?: some new low card ideas would be awesome please.

Cluciano
05-04-2009, 08:31 PM
(i also have tubing)

I started with 3-5 but i already had some 8's,10s and 15s I need higher now but i cant buy them yet i want the stackable ones from Walmart someone mentioned here.
I did not try the tubing but its very effective. Just little harder to hold your proper form but you may find it more challenging than what you have now.

MissRicer
05-05-2009, 08:21 PM
Do you have a second hand place that you could maybe swap your weights at? Even if you don't want to get rid of yours, they usually sell super cheap. Worth a try.

MissRicer
05-05-2009, 08:22 PM
One other idea; I used to work at a gym, and every few months the managers would look through the equipment and anything that didn't look perfect they sold really cheap to get rid of it. That is how I got my weights. If you go in and they have nothing at the time, just leave your number. :)

Jinksie
05-05-2009, 09:18 PM
great ideas, thank you

Cluciano
05-06-2009, 11:29 PM
Guys need some support some meal ideas please please please im getting off track more then not this week! :-(
One more week of push and i really want to see results this month again.

Dandelion Trickle
05-07-2009, 12:03 AM
This is the website I used if anyone wants to learn about the Raw Diet: http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2007/12/30-days-raw/

Dandelion Trickle
05-07-2009, 12:05 AM
Do you have a second hand place that you could maybe swap your weights at? Even if you don't want to get rid of yours, they usually sell super cheap. Worth a try.

You should try Play It Again Sports (if there is one available in your area) Depending on the type of weights you want, they usually sells the simpler ones for around $1.10/pound

Jinksie
05-07-2009, 11:51 PM
You should try Play It Again Sports (if there is one available in your area) Depending on the type of weights you want, they usually sells the simpler ones for around $1.10/pound

oh yeah, i think walmart, i guess do the same thing (by the weight). 10lbs were about $12+ per dumbell.

I've decided to just make do, and pretend they're 50lbs like she tells you to do.

Hlthgrl
05-08-2009, 03:17 PM
I am very interested in the ChaLEAN program. After reading this you guys have sealed the deal for me. I'm off to order it now!

Hlthgrl
05-10-2009, 12:32 PM
I probably should have asked this before but I have a very limited space to workout in. Does the ChaLEAN program require a lot of floor space to do the program?

ringmaster
05-10-2009, 05:37 PM
They use very little space, if you have room to do a lunges side to side and front to back, you should have enough room for these workouts.

The dumbbells can take up a bit of room though!

Alli
05-11-2009, 11:56 AM
Hi All, Happy Monday Everyone! Hope you all are doing great!
It has been quite a while since I have logged on. I just started Push today and I love love love it! I was really starting to get into the burn phase, using heavy weights and failing @ 11 or 12. So I felt great. I did lose about 7 inches total & around 4% of my body fat. Still havent seen any pounds lost but I am satisfied with how I feel. I have been doing Burn it off every morning before the Burn curcuit which makes a huge difference for me. I just ordered the extra dvd with the two extra cardio workouts and Abs. It should be here some time this week so I am anxious for that. I am looking forward to this first week of Push, I cant wait to see what challenges it will bring!

Hope everyone has a great week, We can do it Ladies! Continue to push play!!

Maryjaneld
05-11-2009, 08:56 PM
Hello everyone,
I am on day 22 of the chalean program, so i'm in my last week of burn. I do push play every day but have been eating so badly lately. I don't know why. Am i still getting the muscle building benefits even if the diet isn't the best? I am going to try to be better, honest!

SkinniVivi
05-11-2009, 10:50 PM
Hi everyone! I'm new to this site, and I just got Chalean Extreme today in the mail after reading all of the positive reaction to it here. I ordered it from Amazon, and it didn't come with the Body Makeover Calendars! Needless to say, I'm totally lost. Can anyone please tell me what the calendar has on it, and in what order I should do the workouts? I know it goes one month Burn, one month Push and one month Lean, but what workouts do I do on what days? Thanks for your help with this, I don't want to have to return it!!

Dandelion Trickle
05-13-2009, 03:38 AM
Hi everyone! I'm new to this site, and I just got Chalean Extreme today in the mail after reading all of the positive reaction to it here. I ordered it from Amazon, and it didn't come with the Body Makeover Calendars! Needless to say, I'm totally lost. Can anyone please tell me what the calendar has on it, and in what order I should do the workouts? I know it goes one month Burn, one month Push and one month Lean, but what workouts do I do on what days? Thanks for your help with this, I don't want to have to return it!!

Message me your e-mail and I can send it to you

SkinniVivi
05-13-2009, 10:19 AM
Message me your e-mail and I can send it to you

The forum won't let me send private messages yet... I guess because I'm new? I'll have to rack up a few posts before I can!!

Cluciano
05-13-2009, 02:38 PM
Hi All, Happy Monday Everyone! Hope you all are doing great!
It has been quite a while since I have logged on. I just started Push today and I love love love it! I was really starting to get into the burn phase, using heavy weights and failing @ 11 or 12. So I felt great. I did lose about 7 inches total & around 4% of my body fat. Still havent seen any pounds lost but I am satisfied with how I feel. I have been doing Burn it off every morning before the Burn curcuit which makes a huge difference for me. I just ordered the extra dvd with the two extra cardio workouts and Abs. It should be here some time this week so I am anxious for that. I am looking forward to this first week of Push, I cant wait to see what challenges it will bring!

Hope everyone has a great week, We can do it Ladies! Continue to push play!!

Hi Alli
So do you do a Burn It Off each morning before the weight training section?

Cluciano
05-13-2009, 02:41 PM
The forum won't let me send private messages yet... I guess because I'm new? I'll have to rack up a few posts before I can!!

I cant sent links either but read back pages i have a website that has the whole schedule to follow and tracking system pages .....let me know if you find it k ;)

nicsmom
05-13-2009, 03:55 PM
Hi everyone!

I'm new here and I read through most of the posts on this thread which helped inspire me to order Chalean Extreme. I can't wait to receive it and start the program. It sounds like most everyone has seen some type of results from her dvd's and I can't wait to post my own. :lifter:

Thanks for the inspiration :)

Becky

Alli
05-13-2009, 04:12 PM
Hi Alli
So do you do a Burn It Off each morning before the weight training section?

Yes, I start out with Burn it Off, then Ab Burner or Extreme Abs, & finish with the curcuit. I find it usually takes me a little under an hour & a half. Even on the days I do Recharge I do Burn it off and & ab workout. I think that it helps me maximize my workout time. Its always so hard to get started but once I get to the second half of Burn it Off I get ambious and want to do as much as I can in the time I have. :D

SkinniVivi
05-13-2009, 08:56 PM
I cant sent links either but read back pages i have a website that has the whole schedule to follow and tracking system pages .....let me know if you find it k ;)

Thanks for the help! I found a link a few pages back that has spaces for you to record the weight and reps for each, but not which days to do what... I guess I'll have to write a few more posts so that I can message. I'm so ready to get started!!

Cluciano
05-13-2009, 10:27 PM
Thanks for the help! I found a link a few pages back that has spaces for you to record the weight and reps for each, but not which days to do what... I guess I'll have to write a few more posts so that I can message. I'm so ready to get started!!

Here is your Burn PHASE schedule to get started:

Burn Circuit 1
Rest
Burn Circuit 2
Burn Intervals & Ab Burner
Burn Circuit 3
Burn it OFF & Recharge
Rest
Thats the printed schedule re-arrange to your style (i actually take Wed and Friday as rest or i add another cardio workout) for 30 days
Hope that helps you :carrot:

Cluciano
05-13-2009, 10:29 PM
Yes, I start out with Burn it Off, then Ab Burner or Extreme Abs, & finish with the curcuit. I find it usually takes me a little under an hour & a half. Even on the days I do Recharge I do Burn it off and & ab workout. I think that it helps me maximize my workout time. Its always so hard to get started but once I get to the second half of Burn it Off I get ambious and want to do as much as I can in the time I have. :D

:o Thats a lot Alli what time do you get up to do this?
And you said no weight change I don't believe that hey!
Some inches WHATTTTT come one you have to have lost have too?????
:?:

Jinksie
05-13-2009, 11:23 PM
I heard a personal trainer say once (owns a gym too), that people make the mistake of doing cardio first over weights.

He said people should do weights first, then cardio; or you'll be tired and have bad form for the weights, which causes injury.

-----

I changed my Chalean extreme calendar up also, i take Wednesdays and some Sundays off. Just adjusted it for what i know i need to do certain days

Alli
05-14-2009, 11:04 AM
One pound is all. :( In the burn phase I lost a little over 7 inches and about 4% of body fat.:carrot: Before starting Chalean I was doing an hr of cardio/resistance curcuits and 30 mins of lifting. So it seems right in line for me.

As for me doing cardio first and weights last, I do it this way to warm up my body. Everyone does this different and there are several different opinions about what order you should do it in. Everyone recommends a good cardio warm up & if you were working out with a trainer in a gym they would recommend starting out on the treadmill for 10-15 mins before weight training just to get your heart rate up and your body warm. Once your body is warmed up you have less chance of straining your muscles. I think if you did a 30-45 min cardio routine before lifting then you would more likely feel fatigued and cause bad form while lifting.

For me I feel that I get a better workout starting with 20 mins of cardio :exercise:and I dont see my form suffering from doing so:strong:.

But I do agree with that trainer Jinksie, when people do a full cardio routine before lifting sometimes thier form does suffer.

Jinksie
05-14-2009, 03:48 PM
One pound is all. :( In the burn phase I lost a little over 7 inches and about 4% of body fat.:carrot: Before starting Chalean I was doing an hr of cardio/resistance curcuits and 30 mins of lifting. So it seems right in line for me.

As for me doing cardio first and weights last, I do it this way to warm up my body. Everyone does this different and there are several different opinions about what order you should do it in. Everyone recommends a good cardio warm up & if you were working out with a trainer in a gym they would recommend starting out on the treadmill for 10-15 mins before weight training just to get your heart rate up and your body warm. Once your body is warmed up you have less chance of straining your muscles. I think if you did a 30-45 min cardio routine before lifting then you would more likely feel fatigued and cause bad form while lifting.

For me I feel that I get a better workout starting with 20 mins of cardio :exercise:and I dont see my form suffering from doing so:strong:.

But I do agree with that trainer Jinksie, when people do a full cardio routine before lifting sometimes thier form does suffer.

that was what i had meant anyhow, 10-15 on a treadmill is fine... 40 mins of intense cardio then weights, was the bad thing

Cluciano
05-14-2009, 09:13 PM

Hello,
what are you healthy eating habits thus far? are you following the C.E. recipe book or your own thing??
And 1 pound is better then nothing anyhow i see that you have lost a lot of weight when did you start????????

Cluciano
05-14-2009, 09:16 PM
I heard a personal trainer say once (owns a gym too), that people make the mistake of doing cardio first over weights.

He said people should do weights first, then cardio; or you'll be tired and have bad form for the weights, which causes injury.

-----

I changed my Chalean extreme calendar up also, i take Wednesdays and some Sundays off. Just adjusted it for what i know i need to do certain days

Same here i have to plan a day at a time i try to do it first thing in the morning i have 2 little one 10 & 4 and dad works late so its all me in the afternoon! :( but some one of the cardio sections kills me since i am still half a sleep and weak ..............i would much rather do them in the afternoon you know.
:dizzy:

Cluciano
05-14-2009, 09:22 PM
To you all:
I wanted to recommend an excellent book i am reading its called"
The Diet Docs guide to permanent weight loss (Secrets to Metabolic transformation) its pretty much a lot of information on your body and foods the purpose of the book is to have you be your own nutritionist by the end of the book and following the program. I love it and i have learned a lot more i tell you. I am still reading it haven't finished. Have any of you heard of it???????????