Old 12-06-2008, 02:31 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/210/150

Height: 5'4"

Default Walk Away the Pounds - December Daily Check In

Hey ladies!

So I thought I'd start this month's off. How have you all been?

I feel like I haven't really checked in with you all since the beginning of November, but rest assured (haha) that I've been doing these vids either every day or every other day.

Today I purchased TWO 5-Day Slim Down DVDs--one for my sister and one for me--for Christmas.

I kinda slacked during Thanksgiving--all that lasagna, eating out, and pumpkin pie--but I'm still hovering around my 208/210 weight. Must be the metabolism working faster.

I bought the Turbo Jam set about a month ago, but I'm just not feeling the workouts as much as I do WATP DVDs. Maybe I just need more practice with the former. Who knows?

Either way, I did the 30-min DVD on Sunday and the WATW DVD on Thursday and Saturday (today). Good times!

Hope you all are well!

-K
blackdove95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 07:46 PM   #2  

I am checking in as well for this month,, last week i did the watp videos totalling 6miles..

today i did the 2mile

hoping to do better this week, than last....
Jayme31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 08:12 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 207/ticker/130

Height: 5'0''

Hi Ladies,

I took the weekend off -- for no really good reason, I just did. I figured that 4/7 isn't bad, right?? This week will probably be worse due to this wrteched work schedule -- 12 days straight with 30 hour call in the middle of it -- EVIL people.

Hope you all are having a great week. Day one down -- 11 to go in this lovely long work/school week.
ZetaMD2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 09:37 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good morning gang

I'm so glad you started the December thread Blackdove. Just wish I had been in here sooner. I did 2 miles on the 2nd and then it's been one thing after the other.

Somebody ran into the back of me and I wasn't hurt but I was sore so just didn't get in my walking. And then this weekend we had a Christmas Party at my house for the 11th and 12th grade girls and guys that we teach at church, so yesterday I was really dragging and did not get up in time to exercise before work.....

but this morning I got up early and did 3 miles using the new 5 mile Fat Burning Walk! It is 5 12 minute miles and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!! you can find it at amazon at

http://www.amazon.com/Leslie-Sansone...8832965&sr=8-3

Blackdove - that one was my gift to myself ;-)

Hey Jayme - congrats on the 2 miles. I hope I do better this week along with you!

Zeta - you certainly deserve to take a weekend off! 4 out of 7 is AWESOME! what kind of job do you have that you work 12 days straight? wow! be sure to take your vitamins so you can get thru all of that

Hope everybody has a great day!
hugs,
Cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 01:07 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 182/182/150

Height: 5'7"

Joining in!
I did the two mile walk today (and plan to do it daily)
AmyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 03:01 PM   #6  

Hey Amy - so glad you are joining us! don't ya just love Leslie!?
Old 12-10-2008, 11:34 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 207/ticker/130

Height: 5'0''

Hey Ladies!

I've been working out at the gym this week instead of walking with Leslie (mostly due to time constraints).

Cathy -- I'm a medical student, meaning I do whatever they tell me to do. This month's schedule is kinda whacked out because of Thanksgiving and Christmas (the rotation started 3 days before thanksgiving -- so we lost time). As a result, in order to get in all the days needed to count the rotation we've all gotta work through at least one weekend and this one's mine. It wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't a 30 hour period in the middle of it in which we can't leave the hospital (call days are NOT fun) -- BUT we have call rooms assigned, so there's places to sleep and whatnot.

I hope everyone's been having a good week!!
ZetaMD2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 07:13 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Hi - I'm not sure what the thread is but I've recently started doing the WATP videos - is it miles tracked? I bought the 1/2/3 mile as well as Leslie You Can do Abs for the ball. I'm in a hotel this morning and did the 1 mile before I get the day going - can I play?

Thanks,
Carol
gggirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 09:30 AM   #9  

hey gang

IT IS SNOWING IN LOUISIANA!!!! :-)

I did 4 miles this morning I used the new 5 mile Fat Burning Walk again and for the record (again) I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!! whooohooooo

Hey Carol - it's great to have you here! this thread is for anyone using Leslie's videos or walking or just whatever. You can post it any way that you want to or however it works for you! It's nice to meet you! and I look forward to walking with you!

What's everybody else up to today?

have a great day!
hugs,
Cathy
Old 12-12-2008, 01:58 PM   #10  

This weeks total has been 5 miles....although i havent been on to log on the miles every day.

Today i looked at my other WATP videos and decided to "TRY" the 4 mile express video,,, i made it thru the first 20minutes, which was a little over a mile. WOW,, this one goes really quick,, i was almost dizzy watching them hahah.. Glad i tried it,, i think its a bit much for me at this point (being 8months pregnant) but now i have something to work towards!!!
Old 12-13-2008, 11:47 AM   #11  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Jumping on board again if you ladies don't mind, was going to wait until January but I need to stay motivated thru the winter months when I get lazy. I don't do much of the Leslie Sansone's WATP during the summer but with it being cold out I have to resort to them so...will try to remember to post here daily. The plan today is to do the 3 mile Waist Sliming dvd, and the Sculpt & burn and then a short walk on the treadmill. I will post again later and post what I did do.

Have a great day!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 07:10 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 168/144.8/115

Height: 4'11''

I've been trying to get my 3 yr old to bed earlier the past few weeks so it's kind of blowing my exercise routine at the moment (I usually do stuff at night). I'm going to try and wake up early, walk and then do another stretching dvd.

I did something really scary and signed up for a 1x a week boot camp class at 6am starting in Jan! It is only 1 hour but it should be interesting waking up at 5am to get ready.
kamesennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 07:22 PM   #13  
One day at a time

Done and done...did my WATP 3 Mile Waist dvd and the 2 mile slim and Thin with the walkblaster...feeling good about getting it done!
Old 12-13-2008, 08:45 PM   #14  

I don`t usually do the videos on weekends but today i managed to sneak in the 1mile walk, ontop of all the Christmas shopping i did!!
Old 12-15-2008, 09:37 PM   #15  
One day at a time

WTG Jayme!

Today I did the 3 mile Walk Away the Waist and the 2 mile Slim & Thin with the walkblaster, feeling good!

Have a great evening all, what's left of it!