Old 12-05-2008, 08:37 PM   #1  
Cute and fun to be with

S/C/G: 250/ticker/125

Height: 5' 5.5"

Unhappy Not so good news

I got my scale today... It showed me some not so good news.. as in have to redo my sig not so good news. But c'est la vie.
I traded going to the gym today for my BF joining me tomorrow and I have a date at the gym Sunday with a good friend, so I can still make 6 days this week.
And it is the first full week of this effort so here's to hoping for the weeks to come.
knobhdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 06:03 AM   #2  
career counselor a-gogo

S/C/G: HW:~330 325/ticker/145

Height: 5'7

Hang in there knobhdy - keep getting back on plan and it will happen!
rodeogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 10:14 AM   #3  
Blue Blood

S/C/G: 293/274/150

Height: 5'10"

The key to success is to never stop trying!
Check in here on Sunday and let us know if you kept your dates at the gym. I'm betting you will!
djay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 10:26 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 294/see ticker/190

Height: 6ft 0.5 inches

we all have weeks where we get bad news but you know, you're still trying and that's what really matters.
anastasia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 10:52 AM   #5  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Upsetting as it is to have to change your ticker up, you have the right attitude! You'll be getting it back down in no time.

(I think I might have to move mine up after Monday's weigh-in. That's what happens when I become the slacker that I have been for the last few weeks!)
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 12:58 PM   #6  
Cute and fun to be with

S/C/G: 250/ticker/125

Height: 5' 5.5"

Smile Slightly better news..

for all the support.

I weighed myself again this morning just to get a reading that was taken not after eating out and having a drink. Scale said 246.8 which is somewhat better. I am making Sunday morning my official weigh day, so I will update my tracker tomorrow.

As it turns out I didn't make my gym date today. I was so antsy, I went without the Sig.O. He joined me later and despite the fact that I managed to stay on the 25mins longer then usual and went faster, I am far more proud of him. He showed up, used the recumbent bike for a 1/2 hr and then joined me on the treadmill until I was almost done. He didn't go fast, but he kept going and that is such a big step for him.

My BFF also joined us, and has now decided to start his own daily gym routine. So woot! for good habits rubbing off on others.
knobhdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 01:43 PM   #7  
More than halfway to 100!

S/C/G: 273/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6

Hey, update that ticker, girl! You're not at 250 anymore!

I remind myself EVERY DAY that I am worth the time and energy it will take to accomplish my goal!! I am not perfect, but every day we have so many opportunities to make a new choice. I am no good to anyone if I am not good to myself-- it took me 29 years to learn this, but now that I have, I will never put myself and my health on the back burner again!!
IrishRose25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 04:33 PM   #8  
2 wheels is plenty :D

S/C/G: 264/195/150

Height: 5'4"

Not only are you taking yourself in the right direction, you are taking SO & BFF with you!
chick_in_the_hat is offline   Reply With Quote