Old 12-05-2008, 06:10 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 204/184/145

Height: 5'5"

Default Some NSVs!!!!

So, I had a great day today!! I went Charlotte Russe today to buy this purse that was on sale for $4.99 so I was already pumped. They were having a huge blowout sale so I tried a ton of stuff on. That is an NSV in itself because I haven't fit in their clothes in over a year. I even bought 2 really cute tops for when I go see my mom next week.

THEN, I found this great winter white peacoat from Wal-Mart that I want to get & I can only order it online so I went to the store to try on the same jacket just in the color I didn't want. I put on the 12/14 & it fit totally fine, which I was still excited about because I have been buying 16/18. So, I went one step further & tried on the 8/10 & it fit!!!!! Well, sort of. It's still tight over my boobs, but 10 more pounds & it will be perfect!! I haven't fit in a 10 in forever.

Man, it felt so good!! I am so proud of myself. I have been struggling all week & this was just the motivation I needed to get me out of my funk.
Chance0421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 06:15 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 317/317/140

Height: 5'3

I'm so happy for you!!! Nothing feels better than fitting into something you thought you wouldn't Oh and I love the deal on the purse you bought! $4.99 is almost a steal
Brandyc100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 10:22 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 160/ticker/135

Height: 5'8"

Yay!!!!!!!! That's so wonderful!!!!!

Boobies is the best place to be big IMO so don't worry about that!!

Congrats on seeing the fruits of your labor!!
hotmamacitax2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 12:08 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 209/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Woot! Good for you Chance! When i went down a pant size i startd dancing in the dressing room!
luvmyinnerdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 01:57 AM   #5  
Melissa

Height: 5'9''

Isn't it wonderful to have the hard work pay off? I've had a few NSVs recently... 1) I fit comfortably into a pair of pants that were a bit too snug to wear out of the house untill now 2) A few quite amusing pick up lines such as "I need to know your name so I can put it on my Christmas list" and 3) One of my best friends told me I look very toned YAY!
Bikini Ready is offline   Reply With Quote