Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2002, 11:15 PM   #1  
EbonyAngel

Default I am Back

I am finally back. I have been gone for awhile due to some personal problems that I was having. I am kinda sad to say I totally quit on the dieting and am scared to go get weighed. BUt I am starting over tonight!
Old 05-15-2002, 05:25 PM   #2  

Default Hang in there

It's been a while since your post, so I hope you don't mind my late post here.

Hang in there! It looks like we're close to the same weight. Are you on program? How are you doing? I just started over a week ago. Would you like a buddy to go through this journey with? You can do it! There's nothing stopping you! It's hard, but it's worth it!

Debbie

P.S. I posted in the 300+ thread, too.
Old 05-15-2002, 05:49 PM   #3  
EbonyAngel

i would like a buddy. what program are you on? my email is [email protected]
Old 05-15-2002, 10:53 PM   #4  

Angry Hi!

Hi Kristy!

I'm currently on the weight watchers point program. It's literally the best program I've found for myself. It's do-able, it's realistic, I can eat normal foods, I can eat out and not look like the fat lady eating a salad. LOL I've been on it a week and I'm not sure exactly how much I'm down, but I know I am down something because I can feel it. PLUS I'm also going for a walk every day, which is hard on the ankles, but I am doing it anyway.

My email is [email protected] if you or anyone would like some offline support or a buddy!

Are you on a plan of any kind, Kristy?

Debbie
Old 05-25-2002, 02:02 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 343/293/199

Height: 5'8"

Good luck on getting started back
Closed Thread