Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2008, 09:38 AM   #1  
Queen Yo-yo

S/C/G: 185/169.2/135

Height: 5'4"

Default NEWS: New Area, Thanksgiving Weigh-In, etc.

Hey folks!
Alright, so...
As I'm sure everyone's noticed, the topics have been moved to our new little area, as I only just recently discovered, lol. It makes sense, we WERE kind of killing the forums.
WELCOME to the 20-Something's BL Corner apparently! If any of your team members have gone completely missing, maybe PM them with a link to the new area in case they haven't noticed/found it?

I know some people are asking if we're weighing in now, after Thanksgiving.... YES, Monday (today) is weigh-in as usual, so get those weights in so your team captains can post the results ASAP!

If any of your team members are missing today before midnight(ish), since I'm sure participation will be starting to waver now, you can either opt out of this week as a team, or I suppose recalculate all of your figures leaving out the missing person. Unfortunately, since we can keep tabs on everyone who decides not to participate, I can't think of another option.
LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE THINKS OF A BETTER ONE!

Cheers all.
-Jess
Closed Thread