Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2002, 08:48 AM   #1  
banned

Default PINK FLAMINGO CAFE~Saturday April 27

Good morning PINKIES

Coffee and tea is ready! What's everyone's plans for the day?

I'll be back...
Old 04-27-2002, 08:52 AM   #2  
DIET IS A 4-LETTER WORD

Talking

Hi everyone! I just got back from WW. See the huge grin on my face?

I lost 2.4 lbs. this week! I'm really happy about that because I ate lunch out twice this week...and I won't lie--it was difficult staying on program at the places I ate lunch out! My daughter lost 5.6 lbs. this week--she got that bookmark--needless to say she is pumped! AND...she brought a friend to join also. So now there are three of us going together on Saturday mornings. This is going to be soooo much fun!

Thanks Judy for opening up the cafe for us! I'm just gonna make myself comfy for awhile while drinking a fat-free French Vanilla cappucino (3 points) that I brought home with me!

What am I doing today? Wayne just left to go down to Dover. He's entering the corvette into a car show today and I'm going down there myself about 11am. I'll have a roast in the crockpot cooking while we're gone so dinner will be ready when we return. Its a beautiful day outside. A little cool...but definitely a nice day.
Old 04-27-2002, 09:13 AM   #3  
banned

Talking

*hippy hippy shake dance* 2.4 pounds gone forever is awesome Gail! I'm so pleased for you! Wow, Amy is doing great too! I bet she IS pumped! C'mon! Show me those stats! I wanna see those numbers going down!

Have fun at the car show, rest your foot every so often. I know you want to get back to walking but I'd hate to see you have a setback. I think we're in for a pretty day here too. The temps are definitely cooler than last week, but it's so sunny and green out, with the birds singing...yup, a very pretty day.

I've got to hit the store again in a little while. I can't believe I forgot to pick up some milk yesterday when I went out! It's going to be a mostly cleaning day for me again. Just trying to get some things in order for when Sam gets here...which by the way is in how many days?

I'll be back a little later to address everyone. I know I read the posts from yesterday, but I've been suffering these CRAFT moments more and more often lately.

Talk to y'all in a little bit....
Old 04-27-2002, 09:20 AM   #4  
Smith Mountain Mommy-Girl

Default Happy OP Saturday!!!

Good Morning! Sorry I didn't make it in here yesterday but I fell asleep.......

GAIL........BIG PINKIE HIGH FIVE !!!! That is a great loss!!!and especially with all the eating out you had to do!!

I am rushing....we are heading your way JUDY!! WE are off to the camper. I will check in from there once DH gets the computer there up and running. It's not a laptop just an older computer that we will leave there all summer and into the fall. If not sooner then tomorrow night....I will see you and catch up!

Today will be my 8th day OP...My challenge ...what to eat for breakfast on the road...I'm thinking fruit....

bye for now
emmy
Old 04-27-2002, 09:27 AM   #5  
I will do it this time

Good Morning!

Gail, I am so proud of you. Too lose weight when you have to eat out so much this week is wonderful. I hope you have a great time today.

Emmy, 8 days on program is terrific. Breakfast on the road can be yogurt and granola and fruit. Have fun this weekend.

Judy, don't work to hard. I could use a little of your help here.

My day is getting my hair done and going to w.w. Picking up dog food and then grocery shopping. Then home and whatever.
Doesn't that sound like fun????
Old 04-27-2002, 10:01 AM   #6  
DIET IS A 4-LETTER WORD

Thumbs down

Thanks everyone!

Sharon, good luck this morning! Sounds like you're going to have a busy day...and THAT could be a good thing! Just remember if you're out and eating out you can stay on program! Don't forget to take your Dining Out points book.

Emmy, have fun camping this weekend! <high-five!> ...on being OP for EIGHT DAYS STRAIGHT! THAT is wonderful! More suggestions of eating breakfast on the road: If you like granola bars: Have you tried Nature Valley Chewy Trail Mix bars (Fruit & Nut). These are fantastic! 3 points each. Before the next camping trip make some muffins to take with you. Krusteaz puts out a great fat-free cranberry orange muffin for 2 points each.

Judy, is it THREE days until Sam arrives?! I'm always forgetting something at the grocery store. I went to two grocery stores last night and I'm still going to have to stop at another grocery store on my way home this afternoon. ummmm...you want me to POST my stats? okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...

Where I was: 217.6
Where I am: 215.2
Where I'm going: 150

How's that?
Old 04-27-2002, 12:26 PM   #7  
banned

Gail How's that? That's great, that's how it is! You are doing so well...look how close you are to ONEderland!! I can't wait to get there too.

Well, I went to the store to pick up a few things, including milk and fresh strawberries, and I come back with 115 dollars worth of stuff. Okay, so I ended up shopping for the week AND picked up a b'day gift for my grandmother-in-law. She's 80 years old today, but her party is tomorrow. I hope I'm as keen-minded and spry as this wonderful lady is when I reach my golden years.

I'm just going to give a wave to everyone today, cuz I know if I start addressing everyone like I said I would I'm going to be here much longer than I should. And I really have some things I need to do.

*whispering...* I'll try to sneak in a little later.
Old 04-27-2002, 03:40 PM   #8  
DIET IS A 4-LETTER WORD

Thumbs down smile

Hi Judy, it is soooo easy to come out of a grocery store spending soooo much money! <shaking my head> That is so easy to do these days! I remember when I was first married and I could do a whole week's worth of shopping for under $35 and come back with as many bags full as I do now. Isn't that something?! Now...tell me the truth...ARE YOU GETTIN' EXCITED ABOUT SAM ARRIVING IN THREE DAYS?

Well...guess what?! Wayne's corvette came in SECOND PLACE in its class today! He is so tickled! The trophy today was a neat wooden plaque and on it is a model corvette (with the date and everything).

AND...guess what I found on my way home?! I stopped at the grocery store and found those new Weight Watchers Giant Ice Cream Sundaes (8 oz. cups)...2 points. Yummy looking! Y'all know how I feel about ice cream!
Old 04-27-2002, 04:54 PM   #9  
I will do it this time

Smile

Hi!

I am back from w.w. I am amazed but I lost .4#. I will take it. I really thought I would have a gain. The meeting was great. I like the leader and plan on going back when he is there.
Old 04-27-2002, 06:40 PM   #10  
DIET IS A 4-LETTER WORD

Talking BIG GRIN

CONGRATULATIONS SHARON! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You're goin' in the right direction!
Old 04-27-2002, 10:20 PM   #11  

Pinkiegood evening. Sorry I never made it back here yesterday after the dentist visit. He worked on my tooth and told me it was mostly filling, so I would need to set-up an appointment for a crown Left there to take my car for inspection and replace the muffler. While there, I went to the mall Got myself this neat butterfly candle holder with the one of the gift cert from the office. Found some black shoes on sale and then I felt part of my filling fall out.... Went to pick-up my car, $200 later... then went off to babysit my grandkids, didn't feel to hot, laid with a heating pad on my cheek. Slept with it too and with the 2 gd...oh, what fun, feet in the face, or hot bodies next to me...now I need to call the dentist again!

I did a double at the Disney store today, so I am beat.

High FiveGail, 2.4 lbs gone and High FiveSharon, .4 gone... I like to see this.. everyone is in the Pink...

Judy-Hope you had a good day.. well not much longer and Sam will be right next to you... I am so happy for you.

Joyce-Hope all is going well for you out west... and they have the fires undercontrol.

Emmy-Have fun this weekend camping, Christine too.

Ok, I am off to bed.. tomorrow is another day... going to bull ride mania and then to listen to Brad. nite.. see in the AM...

Last edited by flicka_usa; 04-27-2002 at 10:22 PM.
Closed Thread