Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2008, 01:36 AM   #1  
keep on truckin'

S/C/G: 253/249/190

Height: 6'1

Default Flex Talk #17

Here's a place where we can discuss Flex and WW, as well as issues of our everyday lives. New Flexers are always welcome, so please join in, to give and get support and encouragement on your weight loss journey.

Flexers that attend meetings, At-Home Flexers, and anyone just curious about Flex are all welcome here.

Link to # 16:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153747
Old 11-19-2008, 01:38 AM   #2  
keep on truckin'

S/C/G: 253/249/190

Height: 6'1

Hey guys! I thought I would start another chat thread. That other one seemed to be dying dying dead....no one was chatting!

I guess I can start us off!!

I have been watching The Biggest Loser the last couple of weeks, and this week was a really good episode. A girl named Coleen on there was really proud of herself, and it really inspired me. I know how proud of myself when I was 210, so I can't even imagine how good it would feel to weigh less than that!

I really want to get down to 210 by Christmas, as I am going to see my sister for the first time in 2 years and I want to feel good about myself! I have been gaining for the last couple of months, so any pounds lost nowadays makes me feel pretty good!

I bought sweats so now I have no excuses not to go walk/jog at the park outside in the cold!
Closed Thread