Old 11-17-2008, 08:33 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Default 30 Something chat monday Nov 17th

Morning all. Well this weekend consisted of cleaning up our guest roon. Now i'm trying to get a bunch of stuff up on ebay. It always feels good when you've gotten quite a bit accomplished. Today is day 3 off of work and man it feels GREAT! Today, i have an apt with the chiro and then volunteering at the aquarium. Also have a ton of laundry to do.
if no one read the weekend chat...check out one of my last post..i made a great tasty low fat soup last night that i post the web link too.

hope everyone has a great day
P(:
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 09:19 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 223/213/199

Height: 5'6"

Morning! I've never really had a chance to come onto the forum on the weekends...just SO busy!

We picked out a puppy this weekend. We get him at the end of December! WOOT! His name will be Jaxxon. He's 5 weeks old at the moment and he's the cutest thing ever! He's a purebred beagle. I'm so excited!!

Other than that...have 2 french tests to study for...they're both on Wednesday.

I started my Xmas baking last night. I've never baked with Splenda until now...it's not too bad!

How's everybody's day going so far?

Last edited by Wifey; 11-17-2008 at 09:20 AM.
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 09:27 AM   #3  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

Hello All!!!

AF is here, need I say more... Just cramps and irritability... no junk food pig outs. Going to the gym in a few... planning on working on the Arc Trainer for an hour or so... but making the resistance a lot harder then what I have been doing. Don't think I'll do more then that... but am looking forward to doing just that.

I haven't had a chance to go on this weekend, but I LOVE soup... I'll have to look for the recipe. Thanks for the heads up.

Other then the gym, I am doing laundry--- the never-ending-always-doing- cycle-of-laundry. A pretty easy lay low day.. as I know my body will be whipped after the gym... but I soooooo want that.

Well off to get ready.... chat later all.

Last edited by PearFreak; 11-17-2008 at 09:28 AM.
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 12:39 PM   #4  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Good afternoon!

Once I get off work today, I will be running to the fitness center since I need to spend some quality time there again, then I've got some people coming over to look at the big screen TV I need to sell. Hopefully, everything will go well with them and they want it.
Other than that, I'm trying to keep my head up since there's so much to do and deal with this month. The major stress should be over after 12/5, so I'm kind of looking forward to that in a way. Of course, things won't be easier, just a little less stressy.

Last edited by RangerChic; 11-17-2008 at 12:40 PM.
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 06:41 PM   #5  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

I got laid off today. That's all.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 07:15 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 181/150/135

LBH - I'm sorry. My thoughts are with you.
rileyozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 07:21 PM   #7  

Height: 5'8"

Hello all! I figured I'd just jump right in....

I did not have a great day....started off badly, waking up to 14 inches of snow when there was none when I went to bed last night. The kids had a school delay and that threw a bit of a monkey wrench into my scheduled errand day.
Then, DH had been re-arranging tv/stereo equipment and did not bother to hook the dvd player back up, so I didn't get my work out in before I had to rush off to Dr appt.
So, needless to say, it was not a good start to the day. I did manage to make some good choices where food was concerned, but certainly was not perfect.
I will make sure that the dvd player gets hooked back up tonight so that tomorrow will be a better day.

Gatorgal~I'm going to check that soup recipe out now...thanks for sharing!

Lauren~So sorry to hear about the lay-off
nail-lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 07:45 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

evening all...

lauren sorry to hear you got laid off..hang in there

Well i actually walked the dog yesterday and today...so i'm slowly getting back into things.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 09:45 PM   #9  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBH View Post
Hi All,

I got laid off today. That's all.

Sorry Lauren. I'm losing my job at the end of the month, so I'm almost in the same boat. Really sucks.
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote