30-Somethings - 30 Something Daily Chat Thurs ~ Nov 13th

poppyseeds
11-13-2008, 09:02 AM
Well... I woke up this morning... so that was good.

Ranger... feel better soon!

fmb... OW! Hope you're back up and hopping around soon!!

To all... have a fantabulous Thursday!!!

SBD Sass
11-13-2008, 09:08 AM
Good morning...recovering from a leg injury I inflicted on myself last night while kick boxing. I didn't stretch before working out and that's probably why I'm in pain right now. Live and learn.

fmb101
11-13-2008, 10:27 AM
poppy - thanks for the well wishes. the knee feels a little better this morning and I've taken aleve to help me get the housework done today :crossed: Also, waking up is always a good thing :lol3:

sass - sounds like we're on the same page ;) Hope your leg feels better soon! Good for you on the kickboxing at least. I hurt myself walking out to the driveway! :lol:

Going to try and get some things done around the house today. I've started a home daycare and I have a family coming for a second visit today before the 18 month old starts on Monday.

Here's hoping it's sunny & warm where you all are today! TTYL

KarenK
11-13-2008, 01:39 PM
Hello Chickadees,

It was cleaning day here today. I scrubbed both bathrooms from top to bottom. I hate cleaning the bathroom. It's so gross in there. Then I swept and mopped all the floors. I'm ready for a rest break. It's raining here, so I'm really glad I got all the leaves cleaned up.

I hope you injured chicks heal up quickly!!

:wave: have a great Thursday!!

SBD Sass
11-13-2008, 01:42 PM
Today is such a dreary rainy day. I am not in the mood for anything. I just want to go home and get into my bed. I hate it when it rains!!!

Wifey
11-13-2008, 01:55 PM
Well ladies...again...I haven't been on in a few days. SO busy with work, house and french class! I did excellent on my midterm though...85%....YAY ME!

Sorry to hear that some of you ladies are "broken"...feel better soon! :wave:

Happy ALMOST friday! :lol:

P.S. I FINALLY updated my ticker!

PearFreak
11-13-2008, 03:14 PM
Hello Ladies!!! :wave:

It's rainy and dreery here too. Yuck!!! It is yet one of those days again where you don't want to do much. But I did... I did laundry, scrubbed the bathroom floors, and toilet, walls and crevises. It's Purty now. :cb:
Well... now I am thinking of redoing it. Just not sure how much redoing I want to do to it... painting it or painting it and getting all new fixtures and such. Maybe I should talk to dh about my Future Project Plans. :lol:

Youchers to all of you with boo-boos. Take it easy. I hope you all feel better soon. :hug:

Karen --- Must be a bathroom cleaning kinda day- huh. ;)

Well my oldest just yelled that my youngest is making a mess of my freshly cleaned bathroom. .... :fr: Check back later.

Kofarq
11-13-2008, 06:08 PM
I'm all better, but haven't been going jogging much. So busy with DH home from working in Alberta. He thinks I don't need to go because I'm 'already thin' so I'm sneaking out in the AM tomorrow. Gettin up early, Brrrrr!

rileyozzy
11-13-2008, 11:54 PM
I've been eating bad lately and can't get out of this funk. It's giving me stomach aches and heartburn and gas and all of the bad stuff. I need a big kick in the rear and a positive attitude.