Old 11-13-2008, 07:16 AM   #1  
BlockHead =)

Default Jillian Michaels Just Kicked My Butt!

I haven't exercised for 3 weeks. The 30 Day Shred came in the mail yesterday (Netflix) so I thought I'd give it a try this morning. Holy Moly! I didn't even make it through the 3 minutes of strength training on workout 1. Wow! I'm definitely going to buy a copy and aim for being able to do a little better each time. It certainly showed me what taking 3 weeks off of exercise does to me. Eeks!
jeniansmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:15 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 268/ticker/140

Height: 5'6

Hmm, I have been hearing a lot of things about this dvd. I have been wanting to try it. I wonder if I can rent it...

Good for you for using it for motivation! I think you can buy it on walmart.com for about 10 bucks, w/ free site to store shipping.

Last edited by S.A.S.H; 11-13-2008 at 09:16 AM.
S.A.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:22 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

I bought this DVD about a month ago, I followed it for 12 days before I went on vacation and lost 4 inches from my waist! I was pretty darn impressed! I got mine at wal-mart for 9.88, good investment! I really like that the whole workout is done in 27 minutes... also I think 1 minute of jumping jacks with 1 minute of jumping rope is hard on anyone the first couple of times!! It definitely got easier as I went along - and then you hit phase 2!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:36 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 268/ticker/140

Height: 5'6

Wow, I think I might pass out I am sooo out of shape

However, I can't wait till next week, I am sooooo buying it!
S.A.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:14 AM   #5  
Kae
. * . * . * . * . * . * .

I'll have to check that one out... my sister and I tried some of her exercises (with no tape) for a few weeks and WOW did I feel it. I didn't know she had a video though.. so thanks!
Kae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 03:56 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 222

Height: 5'8

we have it now (netflix bet they are starting to wounder lol ) anyway we did it and by the time we got finished we were on the floor panting it whipped us! im trying to get the other half to just go buy it and send theirs back and well no luck yet lol ... its a good work out
atenderheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 10:48 PM   #7  

Height: 5'5"

Don't feel too bad about it being hard. I'm currently on level 3, almost done with the 30 (well, almost 40 for me) days, and it kicks my butt every time I do it. BUT, I've seen so many changes and feel so good after I do it that it's worth every minute.

There's a really inspiring thread in the 20 somethings forum about it and some people have posted their before and after stats. It's definitely good for dropping inches!
JoyfulVegGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:59 PM   #8  
Amanda

S/C/G: 191/180.6/145

Height: 5ft 3 inches

I have never done that one before but i have done Biggest Loser Cardio Max with BOB, that was a great workout, lots of lunges and squate...I felt it for days!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think i will have to try this one too!
AS22 is offline   Reply With Quote