WW Clubs and Groups - trying to get back on track..

View Full Version : trying to get back on track..

kittenwhiskers
11-11-2008, 08:37 PM
hello everyone!

my name is barbara, and i am trying desperately to get back on the ww wagon. a few years ago now i went from about 210 to 119 through ww and exercise. i'm 5'3, and i know 119 may not seem small for someone that height, but everyone said i was too thin and accused me of not eating. i leveled out around 125/130 and that was decent, but i never really felt small enough.

i moved out of state for graduate school, i didn't have the time to exercise like i used to and my eating wasn't the greatest.. and now i'm just under 160, wearing a size 8 or 10 and just not happy. i don't know how i let myself go this far, and i get so frustrated with myself. i know i can do it, i've done it before, but i just can't seem to get on track again.

i'm finished with grad school, i've got a job, moved into a new apartment, and things in life are pretty decent, other than how i see myself :/

i really need help with getting motivated again, and sticking with it!

i look forward to getting to know you here.

Kim K
11-11-2008, 09:23 PM
Welcome! :wave: You came to the right place for support and friendship! :)

Nichole28
11-11-2008, 09:59 PM
It is hard to get back on track, I have been off the wagon for a few weeks now *sigh*. I just joined a 5 day OP challange that has got me motivated again, I love this site lol. This place is great and really helps you get over those bumps!!

kittenwhiskers
11-12-2008, 10:13 AM
thank you so much for your welcomes :) i look forward to getting all the help and kicks in the pants that i need :)

jenosaurus
11-13-2008, 08:09 PM
lol... kick in the pants that you need. Lol.
i think everyone at some stage has been in a similar situation to yours. Whether er put back on 50 or jus 5 pounds back on we regret it!!
But you've started already.
Best of look on your journey (by the way Id love to b able to say im jus under 160, im so envious)
Jen :) x

Michelle98272
11-15-2008, 04:02 PM
I got down to 175 once a few years back...and now am back up to over 250! It is so tough sometimes to get/stay motivated! I get disgusted when I think of how hard I worked before and that I let it all go again. All I can say to myself to keep going or even get going is...I'll be like this forever OR even gain more if I don't do something right now! Even if it's just drinking more H20 or eating a salad instead of fast food, walking around the block, etc. Doing something is better that doing nothing.

Hang in there. I think just venting here, giving your worries a voice is a good start! I'm strengthened by just being around other strong people. Best of luck to you!!