Paganchicks - Another newbie for You

View Full Version : Another newbie for You

powersmatti
11-07-2008, 12:41 PM
Wow, who would have thought a Pagan weight loss support group existed?

I'm Matti. I've been a pagan for several years, not quite as long as I've been fat however lol. I go to beloit college in beloit, wi. I'm 18 (I know so young).

I'm a compulsive overeater and binge eater, but I don't like the medical terms because they make it seem like I have no part in what I've done to myself.

I weight around 220-230 I think. Thank Goddess I'm about 5'10'' though so it doesn't really show as bad as it could. Still, I'm no skinny-mini that's for sure.

I'd be interested in a weight loss partner, someone my age or older. I've always accosiated with my elders better than my peers. Don't take me too lightly, I am a motivated, dedicated person who will always be there for you. I am a freelance writer in my spare time so I spend a good deal of time emailing clients and doing online business. In other words, I'm readily available any time day or night.

Well, if anyone is interested in a chubby buddy or just wants to chit-chat, I'm here. My email is powersmatti@aol.com. Please only use it for appropriate emails.

lizziep
11-10-2008, 05:10 AM
hi- just wanted to pop in and say welcome to the board. this part of the board is a little bit slow but we're here! :)

going2Bhealthy
11-13-2008, 08:57 PM
Hey, welcome :)

I'd love to have a buddy, but I'm not always online and at odd times, so couldn't commit myself Matti but I'm sure you'll meet some wonderful people here and have a great time on the boards and I wish you every luck with your journey xx

ps, pm me if you ever wanna chat :D

Elwing
11-14-2008, 05:18 AM
Hi, and welcome to 3FC! I'm sure you'll find a lot of support here. But, as some people already said, the Paganchicks board is kind of slow :(.

I haven't really had a buddy before so I have no idea how it would work out for me. But I'd love to try it. You can PM me anytime :) I'm on almost every day and often more than once per day.

nikaylabramwell
02-18-2009, 04:37 PM
im neww too:) and youll find out that every1 heres awsome..im 13 and weigh 205 pounds:s! ill be soo glad too be one of your friends:-) and ps im the same hight:):-D.....and i have been fat ever since i was like 5? anyways good luck:-D