Old 11-03-2008, 02:25 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/164/???

Height: 5' 2"

Default MRC by mail order

Is anyone else out there doing MRC via mail order?

The center closest to me closed several years ago. Fortunuately, I learned that MRC has a mail order program. You work with the center closest to you, which for me is in another state.

The girls there are very supportive, but I do feel I'm missing out with them being so far away.

Anyone else out there in the same boat?

Rhonda
North Carolina
noopnoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 03:44 AM   #2  
Carrie

S/C/G: 194/163/135

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopnoop View Post
Is anyone else out there doing MRC via mail order?

The center closest to me closed several years ago. Fortunuately, I learned that MRC has a mail order program. You work with the center closest to you, which for me is in another state.

The girls there are very supportive, but I do feel I'm missing out with them being so far away.

Anyone else out there in the same boat?

Rhonda
North Carolina
Hi Noopnoop,
I guess you could say that I do mail order...but, I set it up as "phone" membership. I talk to a counselor infrequently, but Honestly, my support is specfically the daily threads...Take 29 (right now) ......go back and read several of the threads to determine if "our Input" works for you...it sure has for me. The Phone In part helps you get started...and then...decide if you want to pay the $...to join...or read the input and follow as we talk about it. I like doing it on the phone...just in case I need "specific" input I can ask for. Otherwise, I order the products that are talked about on the different threads! Regardless of what you do...if you're really ready...MRC works!

Good luck!

Last edited by maintainforlife; 11-14-2008 at 01:56 AM.
maintainforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 08:15 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 186/164/???

Height: 5' 2"

Thank you for the advice. I'm on day 71 and am down about 20 lbs. I think I've hit a plateau, which I just consider a speedbump.

I love this site. The support and tips are great!

Thank you again.
noopnoop is offline   Reply With Quote