Here's the new video from Paramore!!!

http://www.mtv.com/videos/paramore/294491/decode.jhtml

:carrot:

Patt0
11-03-2008, 03:01 PM
Can't play it outside of the US!

mandarae
11-03-2008, 05:53 PM
I LOVE that song. She wrote it especially for the movie I guess as well. I cant wait till this movie is out!

chickybird
11-03-2008, 07:45 PM
Augh! I can't wait to see the movie!!! I read all 4 books within a month because I was so addicted.
When is the movie coming out?

P.S. Patto, I love your dwarves quote!

iriswhispers
11-03-2008, 08:13 PM
does anyone know if they are making a movie of each book or just one movie to cover all four? i am only on book three and this will be very important info. for me if i don't finish before the movie comes out! =)

Shopaholic1204
11-03-2008, 10:34 PM
The movie comes out Nov. 21st..and I heard a rumor that they were going to make another movie. I dunno if they will do it for all 4. I HOPE they will!!

EZMONEY
11-03-2008, 11:05 PM
My wife reads those books

but then she dresses funny

EZMONEY
11-03-2008, 11:06 PM
well it was clash day at school last week

iriswhispers
11-03-2008, 11:19 PM
haha, awesome outfit!! does she know you posted those photos?

good... so that means the movie is just of Twilight? So no spoiling if I haven't finished the last book!

Shopaholic1204
11-04-2008, 12:18 AM
Oh..she looks awesome!! I love those socks!!!

Ya..its just the Twilight movie. No spoiling of any kind, lol.

mandarae
11-04-2008, 11:25 AM
Nov 21st cant come fast enough :) I know they have atleast the second book in the talks of making a movie, they arent signing any contracts until they see how good the first movie does though. Lets hope for it!

tikanique
11-04-2008, 12:18 PM
WAAHHHHHH, we supposed to be gearing up for the Half Blood Prince!! I know it's old news but I jes can't let it go!!!!

PackersBearFan
11-04-2008, 03:10 PM
Love it!

Shopaholic1204
11-04-2008, 04:17 PM
WAAHHHHHH, we supposed to be gearing up for the Half Blood Prince!! I know it's old news but I jes can't let it go!!!!

It's still coming out though..just have to wait a little bit longer. Although, I hate waiting, lol. I wanted to see it too.

SweetCurves32
11-04-2008, 09:13 PM
I have to read these books!! I was going to buy Twilight, but it was sold out -so I ended up buying Marked (book one in The House of Night series) Then had to get all those and read them. Then somehow I got hooked into the Vampire Academy novels. But I will read it before the movie comes out. I hope.

And waiting for Half Blood Prince too!

Shopaholic1204
11-04-2008, 10:01 PM
How are those books??? I wanted to read them too, but I wasnt sure.

SweetCurves32
11-05-2008, 08:38 AM
I really enjoy both series. The House of Night series is lighter, with more humor, while VA is a bit darker. But they both are great reads!

movielover
11-05-2008, 02:16 PM
I can not imagine that they will not make all four into movies!

I know almost every teenage girl I work with LOVES them!!! Moms and dads too!

Insatiable
11-05-2008, 02:51 PM
LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL THE BOOKS! My friends and I are acting like silly little 12 year old girls when we talk about them. I have a client that worked on the movie and she said they are signed for all 4 books to be movies, but that does not mean they will make them.

Shopaholic1204
11-05-2008, 03:38 PM
I really enjoy both series. The House of Night series is lighter, with more humor, while VA is a bit darker. But they both are great reads!

I'm gonna have to see if they have them at the library. Otherwise, I'll probably buy them. I really wanna read them

LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL THE BOOKS! My friends and I are acting like silly little 12 year old girls when we talk about them. I have a client that worked on the movie and she said they are signed for all 4 books to be movies, but that does not mean they will make them.

Omg..me & my friend are totally obsessed with the books..although, she more into HP and I'm into Twilight, lol. They way we act over these books is how we acted when we used to go to BSB concerts, lol. I really really hope they make all four movies!!!!

Shopaholic1204
11-05-2008, 07:37 PM
YAY!!! I bought tickets to the midnight show!!!!

chickybird
11-05-2008, 09:50 PM
I NEVER go see movies on opening night, but I'll definitely go on the 22nd.

Shopaholic1204
11-06-2008, 01:28 AM
I like going to the movies on opening night. I've never been to a midnight show before.

movielover
11-06-2008, 12:26 PM
I think I am going to wait...although a bunch of the students are going and we are having a dance that night...so they are calling it a pre-Twilight party :)!!!

Shopaholic1204
11-06-2008, 12:36 PM
That sounds fun!!

OnceUponADrive
11-06-2008, 05:00 PM
I am obsessed with the Twilight series. My cousin told me I absolutely HAD to read them. I started the first book this past Friday and finished the first two that weekend. I just finished the third a few days later and I'm onto the fourth tonight. They are absolutely fabulous and I am head over heels in love with Edward. I have butterflies for the movie! We are going opening night as well! I never had ANY interest in vampires but this book sucked me in completely. Does anyone watch True Blood? Everyone I know that loves the books watches that show and loves it as well.

movielover
11-07-2008, 11:02 PM
I love that I can read them sooo fast because I did not find them until now!!! I think I would have died if I had to wait to read them all!

Katelyn
11-08-2008, 06:57 PM
OMG!!!! im so excited!

Jiggly Wiggly
11-08-2008, 07:14 PM
I love the series..and yes, I am 32 years old!!!! Taking my 12 yr old to see it. I am borrowing Breaking Dawn from my daughter's friend the minute she is finished reading it!!!!

movielover
11-08-2008, 07:28 PM
My DH is now reading them! :) He is almost finished with the first one.

Shopaholic1204
11-08-2008, 07:52 PM
You're lucky, my dh wont read them. He's says he's waiting to see the movie first, and waiting for the manga.

Mudlucious
11-08-2008, 11:25 PM
I absolutely love the Twilight saga! Ok I'm obsessed. I laugh hysterically at the weather reports up here in WA... they've added Forks to the radar! It's taking over!

Shopaholic1204
11-08-2008, 11:45 PM
LMAO!!!! That is sooooo cute!!! I lived in Silverdale for 3 years, and never got the chance to go there before we moved.

Glory87
11-09-2008, 01:37 PM
I confess, I couldn't make it through the first book but I'm still going to go see the movie. I didn't really have any preconceived idea of wha Edward would look like, so I think he looks great in the trailer. I'm really disappointed in how Bella looks. I'm sure the actress is a lovely girl, but her face just looks so...squinchy to me. Her nose turns up, her mouth is right under her nose, her eyes are close together. She's just...okay (I mean, she's an actress and far better looking than me, but she's not what I had pictured).

Billies Pottery
11-09-2008, 01:56 PM
I didn't really have any preconceived idea of wha Edward would look like, so I think he looks great in the trailer. I'm really disappointed in how Bella looks.

I can agree with this. I actually think she looks good on the poster, but not so much in the movie. But even more than that, i hate the way her voice sounds. Oh well, maybe it will be better once i see the movie.

Shopaholic1204
11-09-2008, 04:17 PM
I can agree with this. I actually think she looks good on the poster, but not so much in the movie. But even more than that, i hate the way her voice sounds. Oh well, maybe it will be better once i see the movie.

Omg..my friend & I cannot stand her voice. She is NOT what I pictured Bella to look or sound like at all. On the other hand..they did a good job in casting Rob to play Edward. ;)

On a side note..I dont like who they picked to play Rosalie..and Victoria should have fire red hair..

movielover
11-09-2008, 06:14 PM
I have 200 pages to go in the last book....I am ready for it to be over, but I know once it is I will "miss" them :)

Mudlucious
11-09-2008, 10:08 PM
LMAO!!!! That is sooooo cute!!! I lived in Silverdale for 3 years, and never got the chance to go there before we moved.

I live in Bremerton! Someday I am so taking a road trip to Forks just for kicks.

Billies Pottery
11-09-2008, 10:23 PM
On a side note..I dont like who they picked to play Rosalie.

Yes, my daughter and i both said that Rosalie and Dr Cullen should both be drop dead gorgeous.

Shopaholic1204
11-10-2008, 12:28 AM
Yes, my daughter and i both said that Rosalie and Dr Cullen should both be drop dead gorgeous.

OoO..Plus..Carlisle is supposed to be YOUNG, like 20ish young, which the actor is not.

I live in Bremerton! Someday I am so taking a road trip to Forks just for kicks.

Oh no way, thats really cool!!! We're Ex Stennis members, lol.

Mudlucious
11-10-2008, 11:34 PM
Oh no way, thats really cool!!! We're Ex Stennis members, lol.[/QUOTE]

yup my husbands on that one!

Shopaholic1204
11-10-2008, 11:57 PM
Ah...sorry. My hubby got off it in Sept. He's on shore duty now. It was a long 5 years..so I'm thankful he's home now.

movielover
11-12-2008, 12:01 AM
Finished It!!!!!

OnceUponADrive
11-13-2008, 04:34 PM
Anybody read the beginning of Midnight Sun on her website? She started rewriting Twilight from Edward's point of view. She only got up to the 12th chapter before somehow the unfinished copy got leaked. She's since put it on hold indefinitely, but has allowed people to access to the unfinished rough draft through her site. It's FABULOUS. Ten times better than from Bella's point of view. There is SO much that happens that you never even realized. But you'll be depressed when you get to chapter 12 and it leaves you hanging. :( I really hope she decides to finish it one day.

Shopaholic1204
11-13-2008, 05:44 PM
I really hope that she finishes Midnight Sun. It's soooooooooo good!!!! I agree..it does leave you hanging.

movielover
11-15-2008, 07:05 PM
I started Midnight Sun...and it is great, but different! it is soo weird being able to "read" people's thoughts!!!

Billies Pottery
11-15-2008, 07:11 PM
I guess I need to read that before i go see the movie next week.

Diva
11-15-2008, 08:21 PM
Omg..my friend & I cannot stand her voice. She is NOT what I pictured Bella to look or sound like at all. On the other hand..they did a good job in casting Rob to play Edward. ;)

On a side note..I dont like who they picked to play Rosalie..and Victoria should have fire red hair..

I'm hoping they replace her in the other movies if they make more. The actress in several interviews about Twilight has been very negative towards the movie, the books, she even went as far as to call the Twilight fans ******ed. You'd think her agent would tell her to zip it! She's even admitted to not reading the next 3 books! WTH?!!!

I'm happy with all the casting except for Esme and now Bella....but only because of her tude.

Anybody read the beginning of Midnight Sun on her website? She started rewriting Twilight from Edward's point of view. She only got up to the 12th chapter before somehow the unfinished copy got leaked. She's since put it on hold indefinitely, but has allowed people to access to the unfinished rough draft through her site. It's FABULOUS. Ten times better than from Bella's point of view. There is SO much that happens that you never even realized. But you'll be depressed when you get to chapter 12 and it leaves you hanging. :( I really hope she decides to finish it one day.

She's said on an interview that she'll finish MS but it'll be on her "own" time. We may be waiting up to 2 yrs for her to finish it. :(

Here's a cool site: Twilight Central. (http://www.ew.com/ew/package/0,,20234559_20234568,00.html?bcpid=1859729793&bclid=1859711709&bctid=1902482231)

Billies Pottery
11-15-2008, 09:51 PM
Well, i started midnight sun. Love it! Can't stop reading it. I know i'm gonna be so mad when i get to the last page.

Shopaholic1204
11-16-2008, 02:20 AM
I'm hoping they replace her in the other movies if they make more. The actress in several interviews about Twilight has been very negative towards the movie, the books, she even went as far as to call the Twilight fans ******ed. You'd think her agent would tell her to zip it! She's even admitted to not reading the next 3 books! WTH?!!!

Ugh..that a little brat!!! I seriously do not like that chick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

OnceUponADrive
11-17-2008, 04:36 PM
Well, I'm relieved to hear she plans on finishing Midnight Sun eventually. I'll wait as long as I have to!

I can't wait to see the movie on Friday! I really hope Kristen Stewart doesn't ruin it for me. She seems SO un-Bella-like in the previews. :(

Shopaholic1204
11-17-2008, 05:40 PM
Kristen Stewart has already ruined the "movie Bella" for me. I read what she said about the fans, and it just made me really angry.

Moonlight Mistress
11-17-2008, 05:41 PM
Only 4 more days...woohoo!

I had to pre-purchase my tickets.

Jonsgurl0531
11-17-2008, 06:14 PM
OMG I love these books! I read that the actors had signed on for the next 3 movies? So as long as it does good in the theater (I imagine so) then we should expect to see them! I havent been this excited to see a movie since LOTR came out... my hub and I went to the midnight show all dressed up as elves LOL..
Now I cant go to the midnight show.. I'll have to go on Monday while everyone is in school and at work and hope all the school kids saw it on Friday.. LOL.

I have only heard rob in little snips but I pictured edward to speak alittle differently.. and I think that the actress who plays rose is not as I imagined AT ALL.. Bella looks pretty good though..I cant believe she said that about the fans though ><!

Oh and Jacob.. I can only imagine how they are going to make that little boy into some HUGE werewolf later on... Maybe a different actor?

Urgh I am too excited!

Shopaholic1204
11-17-2008, 06:25 PM
I wish they would get a diff Bella. I cannot stand her!!!!!!!!!!!! LoL!!

But thats great about the next 3 movies. I cannot wait. And maybe Tyler (Jacob) will grow up some. He's only 16. He's such a lil cutie.

Shopaholic1204
11-20-2008, 02:08 AM
I'm going to see Twilight tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend's sis already saw it..not fair!!

babenwaiting
11-20-2008, 03:12 AM
Is Twilight (the movie) inappropriate for an 11 year old? I think the rating is PG-13, but sometimes if that rating is for violence or language, and not sex scenes, certain movies are okay, IMHO. Thanks ...

ForeverLove
11-20-2008, 08:20 AM
ughhh kristen stewart, why! her voice sounds so, manly and boring in the previews, whatever, i guess during the movie i will just have to pretend that its me up there and ignore her, haha. anyways the fact that twilight comes out at midnight is pretty much the ONLY thing getting me through work today, and its only been an hour.

and i'm pretty sure it will be okay for an 11 yr old the ratings should just be for violence, because stephenie meyer made them cut out some really "hot" kissing scenes (rats lol) because edward and bella can't really get that intimate and she said that if they didnt cut them out then the movies would have no where to go relationship wise when they make more.

Shopaholic1204
11-20-2008, 01:30 PM
Me & my friend call her Man Bella..lol.

ForeverLove
11-20-2008, 01:36 PM
hahaha, man bella, good one lol. mayyyybee after the movie i will like her? doubtful, but maybe her acting can overcome her man voice and the other things i dont like about her. i can't wait until tomorrow when we all get to talk about the movie!!!

Shopaholic1204
11-20-2008, 01:44 PM
What she said about the fans just really made me dislike her. I dont think I can overcome that. Man-Bella sucks, lol. Book-Bella is better. My friend's sister saw the movie already..and said she liked man-Bella better than book-bella.

ForeverLove
11-20-2008, 01:55 PM
I can't believe she would say that about fans, I cant believe someone would LET her say that, obviously she is a hollywood actress and doesnt have time for things like reading and having fun but if she had picked up these books on her own she would have fallen in love with them just like everyone else who has read them and MAYBE she would be more likable and she wouldnt say things like that about the fans. Granted, I was not one of those people who waited in line for days to see the actors live and all that jazz, those people are a little crazy(not in a bad way of course) but I mean people get obsessed, theres no need to be mean to them.
I loved book-bella, there is no way this man-bella can be better haha

Shopaholic1204
11-20-2008, 02:05 PM
THANK YOU!!

You know what else? I was just looking at some of the premire pictures..and she doesnt look happy in any of them. Well..she looked happy when she was standing next to Nikki Reed, but that was about it. What is her deal?

ForeverLove
11-20-2008, 02:12 PM
I wish I knew, she always has this look on her face like "ugh, why did i sign up for this" , which is silly because when you get to spend every day with Robert Pattinson you should have a smile on your face 24/7 haha..maybe Nikki Reed makes her happy? One thing about Nikki is I think she looks gorgeous as a brunette, not so much as a blonde, but I think she could pull of Rose's b**** attitude pretty well and she's a really great actress. Hopefully man-bella surprises us in the movie and it's an all around enjoyable experience.

Shopaholic1204
11-20-2008, 02:17 PM
She does always have that look on her face. And she sounds so dull in the interviews too. It kinda bugs me how Nikki & her got cast in the movie cuz they had worked with the director before. I like Nikki though. She is a pretty brunette..blonde is just not her color. She does seem to pull off Rosalie's snottiness (spl? lol).

ForeverLove
11-20-2008, 02:22 PM
Yeah, she's also really terrible about answering questions she's always like "I don't know" to any question they ask her, just make something up, you're an actress! And it's too bad I didnt know the director, obviously I couldn't have been Bella from her discription in the book but totally I could have been like....Jessica or Angela haha.

Shopaholic1204
11-21-2008, 02:37 AM
So........I just got back from seeing the movie...If anyone wants to discuss it with me..then send me a PM!!

Its Courtney
11-21-2008, 02:59 AM
I just finished reading the first book. I ABSOLUTELY COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN!! No, no joke! It took me 2 days to finish (that's to sleep and while taking breaks to study for my classes in between..haha! My friends say I'm a little backwards...oh well!)

I ended up grabbing a copy at the store just to see what all the fuss was about...and I totally understand now! I've never been a Harry Potter Fan or Lord of the Rings or anything like that...but mannnn...I'm addicted to this series! I can't wait to get the next book tomorrow and start it!!

:)

Can't wait to see the movie now either!!

OnceUponADrive
11-21-2008, 12:26 PM
There are SO many bad reviews from the book readers on fandango since last night. :( I hope I like it.

Shopaholic1204
11-21-2008, 12:33 PM
Dont read what other people are saying. It will cloud your judgement.

movielover
11-22-2008, 04:07 PM
How was the movie ladies???

Shopaholic1204
11-22-2008, 09:19 PM
I enjoyed it more the 2nd time!! I totally changed my opinion of Kristen Stewart too. She was a HORRIBLE Bella!!

Plus I just read this..

"This was forced on me. Like, no Kristan you have to."
~Kristen Stewart, On originally not wanting to audtion for the part of Bella in Twilight

movielover
11-22-2008, 11:04 PM
See....we really like her as Bella. My DH said, that is exactly how I pictured her! Funny! But everything I have heard she was super anti the role and that pisses me off!

I thought Edward was too creepy overall. I thought he would be more smooth!

BUT I can't wait for the next one

Diva
11-24-2008, 07:05 AM
I can't believe she would say that about fans, I cant believe someone would LET her say that, obviously she is a hollywood actress and doesnt have time for things like reading and having fun but if she had picked up these books on her own she would have fallen in love with them just like everyone else who has read them and MAYBE she would be more likable and she wouldnt say things like that about the fans. Granted, I was not one of those people who waited in line for days to see the actors live and all that jazz, those people are a little crazy(not in a bad way of course) but I mean people get obsessed, theres no need to be mean to them.
I loved book-bella, there is no way this man-bella can be better haha

I think Miss Stewart would have "gotten it" more had she bothered to read the entire series but whateve...She seemed to have cleared up her attitude closer to premere night. I think she made a perfect Bella. I loved them all especially Rob as Edward. I LOVED the movie!I can't wait to see it again! I could care less what any critics say. I think they did a great job. It was a box office hit and exceeded what they thought it would make. So take that critics! lol My only complaint was the guy playing Jasper. He seemed like he needed to take a poo the entire time and reminded me and some other friends of Edward Scissor hands! LOL! I hope he relaxes more in New Moon.

OnceUponADrive
11-24-2008, 08:46 AM
I said the SAME thing about Jasper looking like Edward Scissorhands. I didn't like the movie...at all. I tried to be open minded and I went in knowing that it wasn't going to follow the book. I thought the acting was bad for the most part. A lot of times Edward was just awkward and lines came across cheesy. I thought it was choppy and didn't really flow together well. I have to say that I LOVED Emmett and Rosalie, though. And the baseball scene was excellent. I've decided I'll see it again to try to get myself to like it. It's only redeeming quality for me was that it was really funny (even at parts it wasn't supposed to be).

Shopaholic1204
11-24-2008, 11:20 AM
Omg..my dh said he looked like Edward Sissorhands too, lol. But I looked past that, and he looked pretty hot!! Of course, I love Edward Sissorhands..lol. So ya, lol.

I love love loved Rosalie. I didnt think she was gonna be good. But she was great. She totally had me scared of her, lol. I thought they were all great expect for Man-Bella. Ugh..I cannot stand her. I think she's pretty..but a bad actress. Or at least bad at playing Bella.

ForeverLove
11-24-2008, 12:11 PM
alright so i saw the movie twice this weekend, and aside from Edward i think my favorite character was Jasper haha i just loved his faces the whole time. I'm just going to ignore kristen stewart and just not say anything about her. i really can't wait until new moon, i just hope they dont mess it up.

Shopaholic1204
11-24-2008, 12:17 PM
Jasper was hot. Especially during the baseball scene when he was flippin the bat. Omfg :drool: I'm team Edward & Team Jasper now, lol. Emmett was pretty hot too. I love his smile. All the Cullen males were hot.

Moonlight Mistress
11-24-2008, 01:09 PM
Twilight the movie: So bad, it was good.
(And this is coming from someone with a very unhealthy obsession with the series and was waiting for this movie for months. My user name is even based on a quote from Twilight, "Bella, you're utterly absurd." Sorry but that movie didn't even scratch the surface of the book. But they can't all be winners, can they?)

My friend Jessi and I giggled through out the entire film...so cheesylicious.

The best characters for me....Jacob and Emmet.
I also loved the Stephenie cameo.

I can't wait to see it again this weekend....or for New Moon.
(Hey the movie may have been a disappointment to me, but it's still Twilight!)

ForeverLove
11-24-2008, 08:38 PM
i had to see the movie 3 times before i could really pay attention to anything but robert pattinson, haha, i have a question, i'd look it up myself but i'm not at home and i don't have my book. but did edward really say "hold on tight, spider monkey" because, it was quite possibly the worst line in the movie haha

Shopaholic1204
11-24-2008, 08:43 PM
No..Rob actually adlibbed (spl?) it.

ForeverLove
11-24-2008, 10:43 PM
lol well it makes me sad that i hate it then

Shopaholic1204
11-24-2008, 10:46 PM
Lol!!!

Moonlight Mistress
11-25-2008, 10:05 AM
Yeah...that def. was NOT in the book, and I laughed my a$$ off when he said it. What is that even supposed to mean? And, I'm sorry, but the "real" Edward would never say that! Or "Google it". LOL.

I think Rob is a freakin hottie as well, but not in this movie. He was too pale and brooding...and just not Edward (for me anyway).

Shopaholic1204
11-25-2008, 11:01 AM
I didnt like the way he sparkled. And that whole part when they were in the woods. Or was that supposed to be the meadow? I was really confused.

Moonlight Mistress
11-25-2008, 12:20 PM
The sparkling was VERY poorly done. The way Stephenie describes it you imagine thousands of diamonds sparkling all over his skin and that it's almost blinding. (At least that's how I pictured it).

The movie Edward just looked like he had on glitter lotion. Not eye catching at all.

OnceUponADrive
11-25-2008, 01:02 PM
I agree, that whole meadow scene was just awkward and strange. It just didn't flow at all. There was so much cheese in that movie I couldn't take it!

Shopaholic1204
11-25-2008, 07:24 PM
The sparkling was VERY poorly done. The way Stephenie describes it you imagine thousands of diamonds sparkling all over his skin and that it's almost blinding. (At least that's how I pictured it).

The movie Edward just looked like he had on glitter lotion. Not eye catching at all.

Ya, I pictured him all diamond sparkly. It was just weird. And she didnt sound too convincing when she said he was beautiful. Stupid ManBella.

techwife
12-01-2008, 10:24 AM
Okay, I saw the movie this weekend. My husband is getting annoyed with me because I CANNOT put the books down. I started Twilight last Monday and am about 1/4 way through Breaking Dawn this morning. I love the books...the movie would have been great if not for these few pet peeves.

Perpetually moving camera. I know directors do this to add a sense of urgency or unrest to a movie, but, frankly, it gives me motion sickness and annoys me.

Make up. Hello! Vampires are light skinned all the way to their toes. It doesn't stop at their chins!! They all looked like they had on old fashioned hockey goalie masks!! Sparkliness was definitely understated. I pictured him looking more like a disco ball.

Rob Pattinson and all the Cullens were perfectly cast. I can't think of a better person to play Edward. In fact, give him a few years and I can see him as the next James Bond.

But...Kristen Stewart, although I think her LOOK was perfectly cast, her snotty, I-don't-want-to-be-here attitude was horrendous. I know Bella was a little like that because she didn't really like Forks, but this was more Kristen Stewart feeling like she'd stooped down for this role. I would have rather seen Emma Roberts or someone with a personality have the role. Or some new fresh person that nobody knows.

Anyhow...I'm off to get a new cuppa and continue reading. I should be cleaning the house, but Jacob just found out the Bella is back from her honeymoon. OMG...this is such a great saga!! Stephanie Meyers is such a great author. J.K. WHO???

techwife
12-01-2008, 10:26 AM
Oh, and the other annoying thing was the little girls behind me in the theater. Every time Edward talked or smiled, I heard, "hehehheheheheh" behind me. Actually, it was kind of cute, but close to getting annoying. If I were a teeny bopper, I'd have been giggly, too.