General chatter - The Insomniac Thread

View Full Version : The Insomniac Thread

KateRN
11-02-2008, 05:49 AM
Hey all!

It's pushing 0300 out here. I've run out of internet to look at and I know I can't possibly be the only one of us out there!

How's your late night going? Doing anything fun? Something on your mind? Tricks for sleeping?

:)

lizziep
11-02-2008, 01:03 PM
ugh i was right there with you last night. and most nights. i was watching Rocky Horror Picture Show- then read my book.
Reading until my eyeballs feel like they're covered in sand is my usual way to finally fall asleep.
Some nights I get desperate and thinking about hitting the Nyquil. lol.

Shopaholic1204
11-07-2008, 01:23 AM
I cant sleep right now. I was feeling tired alllll day, then I took a shower tonight, and now I'm wide awake.

I used to have a real problem with insomina. I'd take over the counter sleeping pills, or any meds that would knock me out. But that got to be really scary..cuz I was taking like 8 pills just to knock out.

Reading usually works for me..or watching an episode of a show over and over and over, lol. Sometimes my dh will play with my hair or rub my back and I will doze off quickly, lol.

ennay
11-08-2008, 03:29 PM
I'm so tired (no pun intended) of being an insomniac. After 20 years of it I just want it to end.