Old 10-24-2008, 02:00 PM   #1  

Default Need some support!

Ugh! I'm so close to eating a whole bag of cookies (and I don't even like cookies?!) I can taste them! The weight is coming off so slowly, and even though I know this is a commitment and it didn't all pack on overnight, I'm just so bummed about how slowly it is happening! Last time I lost weight it melted off me, and now... ugh.

I'm trying to work through the thoughts and not allow myself to rationalize a whole day of eating everything in sight (it couldn't be that bad? lol)

I could really use some words of encouragement right now.
MamaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:03 PM   #2  

Height: 5'6.5

Eat some almonds and water! (I don't even like almonds, but it always makes me feel full!!!) Chew a peice of gum! YOU CAN DO IT!
JamieJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:04 PM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieJo View Post
Eat some almonds and water! (I don't even like almonds, but it always makes me feel full!!!) Chew a peice of gum! YOU CAN DO IT!
Aww thank you! I'm going to get some gum now. Good idea. It doesn't help that my toddler is eating cheese crackers and trying to feed me some too. GAH! Mommy.can't.eat.that!
MamaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:07 PM   #4  

Height: 5'6.5

Yeah - I'm bad with my daughter too. I always want to eat what I'm giving her! Also, you must be hungry if you are craving those cookies (to some extent anyways.) Don't let youself get hungry. I always make up a TON of chicken and put it into one serving containers so they are easy to grab. I made a bunch of chicken taco meat and just had a huge bed of lettus with that chicken on it! YUM YUM!
JamieJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:56 PM   #5  
Living and Learning

S/C/G: 304/see ticker/140

Height: 5' 3"

I think at some point or another we all have days like these (probably more often than we admit!). Hang in there! When I have moments like this, I try to distract myself by doing some jumping jacks, going for a walk or coming on this site always distracts me
Don't give up! We can do this!
gumboot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 03:01 PM   #6  
Changing Inside and Out

S/C/G: 276/249/150

Height: 5'5"

If you are craving something sweet, try an apple or a banana with some peanut butter. These have helped me over the last few weeks. Try a boca burger (meatless burger) in WW points its only 1 pt plus a bun is 4 pts total. Fills me up, I just ate one.

:hugs: You not only can do this, you are worth doing this.
luvin2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 03:07 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 237/165.8/130

Height: 5'4"

Hang in there! Thnk about if you're really hungry or just want to eat something. If you are just wanting to eat cookies, then do something to take your mind off of them - go for a walk, work on the computer, anything to keep your hands and mind occupied. If you're really hungry, then have something filling - apple and peanut butter or something like that - to help you derail the cravings!

PhotoChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 09:33 PM   #8  
The Radiant One

S/C/G: 250/142/135

Height: 5'2"

Pass the cookies my way. I like cookies

What are they doing in your house if you don't like them? Get rid of them! If it's at work, ask someone to take them away.
fiberlover is offline   Reply With Quote