Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 10-23-2008, 12:18 PM   #1  
Starting Over

S/C/G: 255/255/155

Height: 5'7"

Default I'm BACK!

Meaning I am back to 190 which is where I was in February right before I started my old job and re-gained 15 pounds. It has taken a long time, with a lot of loss and re-gain and plateaus at 200 but I am back to where I was and can now focus on the rest of my loss!

There were no diet plans this time. Just a simple schedule of working out 5-6 times a week, getting in some strength training and keeping my food choices smart. I don't count calories but I am aware of how many calories are in everything I put in my mouth and I make sure I am getting in fruits, veggies and good carbs and proteins. All while not sacrificing taste.

I have lost 30 pounds now but I still have 40 pounds to go, and that seems like a lot, but I am almost halfway there and then hopefully it's all downhill!
cakses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:34 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 160/160/140

Height: 5'2

Hey, welcome back! Have you ever tried Intuitive Eating or ever heard of it? It sounds kind of like what you are doing...
etherence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:36 PM   #3  
Starting Over

S/C/G: 255/255/155

Height: 5'7"

Nope do you have al ink? I am sort of doing an intuitive thing though, I would agree. I do stop myself at times before my body says its full because I know I have eaten enough even though my brain hasn't caught up yet
cakses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:42 PM   #4  
just a girl

S/C/G: 215/196/135

Height: 5'6''

Thanks for sharing. You must feel really good about that. Especially after getting hung at 200.

I so appreciate when people share their weight loss, it really makes me feel I can do it too. It makes it tangible and not seem so hopeless.

I'm really glad for you and also inspired. Keep it up.
foxsealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 01:57 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 160/160/140

Height: 5'2

Here is the link to intuitive eating: http://www.intuitiveeating.com/, If you click around you can find the 10 principles of IE there as well.

I am blogging about it and enjoying it.

Good luck,
Rachelle
etherence is offline   Reply With Quote