Old 10-18-2008, 04:00 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 202/160/135

Height: 5 ft 6 in

Default my meal plan/life - could I get some advice?

HI everyone,

I am just wondering if I can get people's thoughts on my honest weekly meal plan/life schedule and tell me if you see major things wrong with it. You know, sometimes you just need an outsider's point of view....

This is what I'm usually eating -- maybe you can tell me if anything wrong jumps out at you. Oh, by the way, this is on a day that I get up around 10 am and I work late until 9:30 pm. Then I go to gym and get home at 11 pm. This is most days.
Otherwise, if I get up at 7:00 am and do my second job, I will add in two pieces of low-fat whole wheat toast with peanut butter/honey as a mid morning snack and switch the lunch sandwich to a wrap.

9:30-10:00 am wake up: try to eat boiled egg first thing (one hour within waking)
coffee with rice dream

12:00 pm: low-fat no-wheat granola with fat-free plain yogurt and strawberries

2:00 pm: lunch which usually consists of an egg salad sandwich on low-fat whole wheat bread
OR turkey/low-fat cheese sandwich

3:00 pm: coffee from Starbucks with rice milk

5:00 pm: salad with low fat dressing
OR crackers and hummus
OR grapes and yogurt

7:00 pm: dinner usually consists of baked yam/steamed cauliflower/baked salmon

OR chicken, broccoli, baked yam

OR low-fat frozen dinner consisting of noodles/chicken

9:30 pm: work out at gym (consists of 40 min-1 hr cardio right now)

11:00 pm: come home and eat half protein bar and 100-calorie pepsi, or some crackers with hummus.

Hmmm...what do you think?
choirgirlhotel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 09:25 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 176/176/135

Height: 5"1

I don't know as I'm new at this; but here is a bump for all these knowledgeable people here!
MarStevens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 11:39 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 237/165.8/130

Height: 5'4"

It looks pretty good to me. I haven't done WW in years, so I can't figure how many points you're eating there, but it seems pretty balanced.

The only thing I'd add is maybe see if you can fit some more veggies in with lunch? Maybe throw some baby spinach or dark leaf lettuce and tomatoes on your egg or turkey sandwiches? Add a side of cole slaw? Something like that.

PhotoChick is offline   Reply With Quote