General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 10-16-2008, 08:50 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 313/see ticker/150

Height: 5'5

Default Grrrr -- Rant...

I sooo don't want to go into work today. My "Area Manager" is coming in and she is such a horrible b*tch!! I really can't stand her. She gets me so worked up and nervous that I don't eat until she leaves, for fear of making myself sick. Somedays she leaves early, and other days it seems like shes there forever. She just such an awful person, I won't go into to much detail for fear of her seeing this, it is HIGHLY unlikely, but thats what she does to me, makes me SUPER paranoid, like she's watching my every move. I know I sound crazy... lol Sorry ladies, just had to get that out...cross your fingers so it'll be an early day for me! lol
nicoledg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:09 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Wow! Sorry your manager is so tough. Just try to take deep breaths and relax. I'm sure you'll make it through.

:sending postive waves:
MonteCristo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:08 AM   #3  
Determined to lose!

Be grateful to have a job!
Loriann7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:58 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

I really understand how some people can really get under your skin. I've had to learn to disengage and refuse to let them make me miserable. Not that it isn't still a struggle. But I just had to, because it was eating me up, even if I was right and they were wrong . Sometimes you have to give some thought to what you can do to improve a situation, and sometimes you have to just let it go, fair or not. The only thing that makes it easier for me to let some things go is focusing on the fact that I am miserable over it and they are not. That is even more unfair.
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 12:31 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 217/tick/160

that sucks, you'll get through it. As you always do!
peachcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 07:59 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 313/see ticker/150

Just an update on how my day went...I'm a photographer, and today the area manager used me to explain to our new girl, how to pose fat people...yup, thats right, I've never been more humiliated in my life. The worst thing though, it didn't even phase her! She just said, "Oh, no offense, we're all different shapes" GGRRRR!
nicoledg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:13 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoledg View Post
Just an update on how my day went...I'm a photographer, and today the area manager used me to explain to our new girl, how to pose fat people...yup, thats right, I've never been more humiliated in my life. The worst thing though, it didn't even phase her! She just said, "Oh, no offense, we're all different shapes" GGRRRR!
Just. Wow.
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote