Old 10-15-2008, 02:19 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 280/ticker/160

Height: 5'4.5 in.

Default Sadness

I gained weight during the hurricane that passed some weeks ago. I stay in Houston. I felt bad. So I'm not sure I will reach my goal weight in december. I hope I can. I did lose some weight so far. Hope it goes well. I'm going to start exercising more often. My physical therapist said I should start exercising. I was just waiting for the go ahead. Can't wait for results.
SilentBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 03:27 PM   #2  

Aww sorry to hear this hun, its prob due to the stress of it all. I think the best thing for you to do is start to exercise and eat a balanced diet. Good luck and I hope you reach your goal for christmas
K1nS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:38 PM   #3  

I think EVERYONE in Houston put on a little bit of weight during Ike (all my family is there, and they were complaining about it to me! I'm in Baton Rouge...I felt the wrath of Gustav, so I know exactly where you're coming from.. :P)

All you can do is work hard, and if you don't make it to your goal, at least you'll know that you gave it your all! And that's what really matters, right?

Best of luck...keep truckin!
Its Courtney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:56 PM   #4  
Lose that Baby Weight!

S/C/G: 172/154/125

Height: 5'2

SilentBlue - Even though your post is titled sadness it sounds like your keeping your positive attitude! We believe in you, lets pick up the peices girly...
Stephanie Osborne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 05:38 PM   #5  
Lazy runner deluxe

S/C/G: 168/142/142

Height: 169 cm / 5'7''

It went well - if you exercise losing will go even better! You can do it
Elwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:30 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 280/ticker/160

Height: 5'4.5 in.

Thanks ya'll!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its Courtney View Post
I think EVERYONE in Houston put on a little bit of weight during Ike (all my family is there, and they were complaining about it to me! I'm in Baton Rouge...I felt the wrath of Gustav, so I know exactly where you're coming from.. :P)

All you can do is work hard, and if you don't make it to your goal, at least you'll know that you gave it your all! And that's what really matters, right?

Best of luck...keep truckin!
Yes, then we had about 3 weeks with no power! Yup that is all that matters. I am sore now due to exercise but I will remember that quote on my cousins Marine shirt--"Pain is weakness leaving the body" Good motivation saying that during exercise too.
SilentBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:48 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 220/ticker!/155

Height: 5'9"

I would be amazed if ANYONE didn't gain weight during that process. My heart completely went out to everyone affected by those storms.

The fact that you seem to have a positive attitude through it is WONDERFUL. Major major respect from me.

And ya know what? Sometimes there are things in life which we just cannot control. I would say natural disasters fall under that category. If you have the inner strength to get through all that business I'm positive that you have the strength to get back on track and reach your goal, even if not in the time you originally thought.

Hang in there
artsnsmarts is offline   Reply With Quote